Cisco 802.11ac

2.5

For the next generation of enterprise Wi-Fi solutions, the future is here. Stay ahead of the game by deploying a Cisco infrastructure that supports the latest in 802.11ac standard and provides mobile devices with industry-leading bandwidth. Customers and employees can now take advantage of faster wireless speeds for an overall better experience.

Work for Cisco 802.11ac?

Learning about Cisco 802.11ac?

Cisco 802.11ac Reviews

Showing 1 Cisco 802.11ac review
Cisco 802.11ac review by G2 User in Real Estate
G2 User in Real Estate

"Cisco AC"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that customer service was easy to get up with as well as very nice to talk to regarding products. I had always worked with them with ease. Even though we have issues with the product itself, we have been made aware that it was our location that was our hindrance rather than the product.

What do you dislike?

My dislike is with the product itself. In my area, I could not get a great service and would often lose service for a time. The great customer service is what extended our time with the company. Even though we have issues with the product itself, we have been made aware that it was our location that was our hindrance rather than the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the reliability in our service area

Our problem with the Cisco 802.11 ac was that the product would never work to the full functioning that we expected. It never worked properly, even after our countless service calls as well as tech work at our office.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cisco 802.11ac

What Wireless LAN Controllers solution do you use?

Learning about Cisco 802.11ac?

* We monitor all Cisco 802.11ac reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.