CintaNotes Reviews & Product Details

Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Banking
What do you like best?

I like the look and feel of CintaNotes, because it is like the usual Windows program that we are used to. Simple and lightweight, and I like that you can associate your notes with an internal database. This database file can then be used for your SQL programs or convert to an xml file to call as a JSON. It may not look like your usual note-taking app, but the simplicity and its powerful features under the hood convinced me to use it as my tool inside my classroom and in the bank I am working for. I also like the feature where you can add a tag and remarks on the notes, as well as additional links as additional sources. Very helpful with my thesis if you ask me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hope to see an Android or iOS app for this, so I can sync all my tags and remarks aside from the notes I have taken. It would be nice to be on the go with an app and have sync over the cloud. But beyond that, I see no reason to give it a flanking mark. Simple, easy and straight-forward. No fuss and less distractions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think they are good to go. I would recommend them provided the right purpose is warranted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned above, it has helped me with my dissertation and thesis cases, by making the research and note taking process a less painful one. Though it would have been nice if they also have an auto save, and an app. But I like that I can easily sort my notes based on the tags, remarks and sources I gathered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CintaNotes Overview

What is CintaNotes?

CintaNotes is a note manager software that can quickly capture any text from the web or from any application.

CintaNotes Details

Cinta Software
N/A
@CintaNotes
360 Twitter followers

Developer
Answer a few questions to help the CintaNotes community
Have you used CintaNotes before?

CintaNotes Reviews

Showing 10 CintaNotes reviews
Already have CintaNotes?
What do you like best?

This tool works in both installed mode and portable mode. Portable mode is perfect for carrying it around in a USB flash drive and using it anywhere.

Key shortcuts further reduce the time between idea or a thought coming to your mind and you taking a note of it. These shortcuts feel like a blessing once you get used to this tool.

Search feature is speedy and comes in handy when you're searching through a lot of notes.

With synchronization feature you can get full read/write access to your notes on any iOS, Android or Windows Phone device.

Live note synchronization is supported with the help of free online services such as Google Drive, DropBox, or SugarSync.

Import and export notes for backup or sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Including images or any other attachments is not possible. Also MAC OSX support would be great and that would really make the synchronization useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool, I recommend everyone to try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a very useful tool when in a working environment, it acts as a physical notepad, even better, allowing you to jot down any details, tasks, or anything you need to remember. It's great for workers who tend to forget things when they have a lot on their minds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ligera, pero con poderosas funciones empaquetadas, me gusta la sección de notas de colores donde puedes categorizar y poner secciones en tus notas para diferenciar diferentes temas. También tiene un potente motor de búsqueda ordenado, con lo que al escribir sugiere términos de búsqueda e incluso resalta el término en los resultados. También me gusta la característica del cortador de texto que guarda la dirección de origen de los textos recortados, muy útil especialmente cuando necesita citar fuentes de su investigación y notas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actualmente, puede vincular una imagen, pero no verla completamente a menos que haga clic en ella. Hubiera sido agradable y agrega más valor si uno pudiera recortar y pegar fácilmente capturas de pantalla de su dispositivo en el software. Además, creo que está exclusivamente disponible para usuarios de Windows, por lo que no puedo usarlo en mi Mac. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cintanotes es un software totalmente recomendable para cualquiera ligero y simple pero eso lo hace tan espectacular Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toma de notas rápida, ligera y sin distracciones. Soy más eficiente con la toma de notas rápidas y anoto los detalles, porque Cintanotes se carga de manera rápida y efectiva, toma todo lo que necesito anotar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusto de es te software seria:

Es una aplicación ligera, nunca he experimentado ningún retraso, incluso cuando se ejecuta en segundo plano.

La tecla directa dedicada y las funciones de acceso directo intuitivas lo hacen más fácil de usar.

La función de búsqueda es potente y funciona bien para personas con una gran cantidad de notas.

La importación y exportación de notas es compatible para realizar copias de seguridad y compartir. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

su único punto negativo seria el no poder enlazar imágenes con notas hechas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lo recomiendo a cualquiera que desee usarlo es un excelente software practico y sencillo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

logra hacer mi trabajo mas eficiente ya que ayuda a almacenar ciertos temas que de tomar en cuenta a lo largo de mi día a día laboral. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Specialist
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I like Cinta Notes because you can use it practically almost anywhere. It has two versions of windows installers that I can use for different machines. It is very light, load very fast, no need to wait for your thoughts. I open it and it's ready for my entries. Organizing thoughts and notes are also a breeze because I like how they integrate tagging system. They got a powerful search engine built-in for finding my previous notes. It even highlights my search term for fast scanning and searching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think Cinta Notes only syncs with Simple Note. I wish to see it sync to different other kinds of note taking app like Evernote or an auto upload to my Google drive and Dropbox. Currently, I export my .txt file and save it on my drive, then save it to my DB or GD. So I can use and open my saved notes on another device. Also, it seemed you can only paste a picture using a link. It would be nice if people can immediately see what they pasted on the board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Cinta Notes is a good tool. And they are leading a good path. I would recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Cinta Notes as our log generator at work. We write our activities for the day, however it may be. It also serves as our quick note guide, where we put important details that need quick viewing. We save these notes at the end of the day, and the performance reviewed. It helped us get our performance checked by making it faster for us to write down our daily activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Cintanotes offers a portable version which I can use for my removable drive is what I like best. I can transfer from one device to another, and be practically anywhere even without connectivity. It is uber fast and lightweight in size, even its full desktop version is very light. Powerful search for when I need to find my tags found on each note made. It also syncs with Simplenote and exports in a text file that I can easily open on any compatible application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hopefully, they will add font color customization. They seemed to have everything on board and simplified complex features. But they probably forgot that customizing text colors is also of vital importance, especially when highlighting a particular item. The images are only linked, and can't be viewed right then and there. And lastly, a Mac compatible software would be a nice addition to the lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who are used to text-based note taking, Cintanotes is highly recommended. Though it lacks image media support, but its performance outweigh it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Traveling and jumping from one device to another meeting per meeting has been a part of my work and life. And I am constantly off-the-grid which means, I am not online most of the time. With Cintanotes and its portable version, I am able to jot down notes and safely save it for later use even if I am not online. I am assured that my notes are safe because they can be stored right on the drive and is offline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full Stack Developer
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

Lightweight built, but it has powerful features packed, I like the colored note section where you can categorize and put sections to your notes in order to differentiate different topics. It also has powerful search engine neatly placed, whereupon typing suggests search terms and even highlights the term on the results. I also like the text clipper feature that saves the source address of the clipped texts, very helpful especially when you need to cite sources of your research and notes. And lastly, it has a portable version where I installed on my flash drive, so my notes and research data goes with me whenever and whatever device I am in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though you can practically export and sync your notes, the built-in sync is quite limited only to SimpleNote. Also, the text formatting seemed to lack font color customization and no image support for clipping images. It would have been nice if one could easily see the image they clipped instead of just a link to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cintanotes needs strong market presence but is definitely heading the good path. I recommend people using it, that is if you are good with no image support and colored text formatting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time-saving citation of my research sources is one of many problems Cintanotes solved for me. It saved e time going back and forth with my sources where you can readily copy and paste a text and retain the source address. The hotkey is also very helpful for when you are on an urgent project and needs precise shortcuts. The topics of my research are also easily segregated as per colored section, very convenient indeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

I totally loved their support, as per personal experience. I had my database file corrupted due to the synchronization of database files from one software to another, and it broke. I contacted their very supportive support and immediately responded. I handed them my broken file and fixed it for me. Highly recommend them. As for the feature, it is lightweight, it is fast, no bloatwares, no ads or whatsoever. Just a straightforward powerful note-taking tool. You can even add your timestamps, and the best part is its hotkeys where you press a key and a window will open and you type in whatever you need to jot down. Very helpful when you need to paste in anything from the web, or when you need to drop down list of ideas as fast as the thought. Convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lesser support for medias and images makes is put away. Maybe they could add a more visual support for images. Currently, you may link an image, but not entirely see it unless you click it. It would have been nice and adds more value if one could easily snip and paste screenshots from their device into the software. Also, I think it is exclusively available for Windows users, so I can't use it in my Mac. But beyond that, it's perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend them for those looking for a quick app for their note taking activities. Very effective tool, and their support is impeccable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast note taking, lightweight and distraction free. I am more efficient with taking quick notes, and jot down details, because Cintanotes loads fast and effectively takes everything I need to jot down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consumer Insights Manager
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

The database creation my notes is what I like best with CintaNotes. You can export your notes in a .db file and thus you can then import it to a different device or even on a server. I loved the autosave, and even after uninstalling it, the notes where there because the database file was still intact. It was indeed very simple and very helpful in its small ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing against it. Other note taking apps may boast mobile syncing and mobile version of their app, but CintaNotes is simple to its core. Less distracting, and on point. You open the app and there you see all your notes compiled. Nothing fancy, but gets work done. Even does the autosaving and database saving for you which is very handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I bet they are on the right path with their development and marketing team. They stand out with a very unique value proposition that no other competitor in their field thought of doing. It is a good start for them, and I think their product will be a great partner for a better company knowledge compilation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Doing backups of our notes and minutes is essential, and we use Cintanotes on meetings and important events so the jot down notes stay intact in a database file which we can revive to our servers and later use for the mitigation of data and infomration analysis based on the compilation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

su modo portátil le da un plus sobre otros procesadores

Los atajos clave reducen el tiempo de acceso a los archivos

La función de búsqueda es rápida y útil cuando buscas muchas notas.

Con la función de sincronizan, puede tener acceso a sus notas desde cualquier dispositivo

La sincronizancion de notas en vivo es compatible con la ayuda de servicios gratuitos en linea

se pueden realizar copias de seguridad Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

el no poder adjuntar imágenes u otros archivos a las notas realizadas-

no es compatible con macOS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

excelente software de notas totalmente recomendable para cualquiera. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Es excelente para poder administrar mejor tus ideas al momento de hacer un proyecto Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

I like the software from basic set up to the note taking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the redundant features and sometimes confusing to contact customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Taking notes. And I can produce notes without having to stress software problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.