Choozle

Choozle – Digital Advertising Made Easy®—provides a digital advertising software platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power programmatic advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and other mediums—all from a single, intuitive interface.

Work for Choozle?

Learning about Choozle?

Choozle Reviews

Showing 102 Choozle reviews
Victor H.

"Great platform and support team"

What do you like best?

We can cut out third party expenses and bring programmatic in house with little ramp up time. Our account rep is always there to assist us as well as our support team. The ease of use of the platform and the amount of data providers to choose from allows us to easily scale out and test different data providers without a large overhead cost of a DSP.

What do you dislike?

We have been using their service for several years now and I can honestly say there's nothing I have wanted that they have not been able to provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to test the platform since the cost to entry is low. Make sure you test different data providers to find your perfect match.

We have eliminated the cost of a DSP and third party programmatic buys and have brought our program in house. This has saved us thousand of dollars that we have been able to invest directly on marketing our company to expand our reach through the Choozle platform.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Choozle
Justin J.

"Perfect for an In-house Agency/Marketing Team"

What do you like best?

Choozle combines a slick, easy to use (and learn) UX with all the distribution and functionality we need. Our access to third-party data providers via Choozle has allowed us to intelligently increase our digital advertising reach while still making informed audience decisions. What really makes Choozle stand out to my team is the A+ customer support, we rarely need to wait more than a few minutes for an intelligent response, even on more technical questions.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about Choozle's platform, especially from an in-house perspective. While it would be great for the data-enrichment packages to be included in the base cost, I like the optionality that the current pricing structure provides.

Choozle's targeting capabilities have allowed us to significantly decrease our cost per acquisition in our digital marketing funnel. Additionally, the ability to drill down into 'micro-segments' has allowed our marketing team to provide targeted and timely advertising support for our sales team. '

What Demand Side Platform (DSP) solution do you use?

Matty O.

"I was digitally blind, but now I see."

What do you like best?

Beyond the ease of the platform, and the world of possibility it has opened up for our agency, the Choozle team is always looking for what's new - what other channel they can participate in, what service they can offer us all, and how they can make our days more streamlined, more efficient, and more productive. They have always been there to support our MANY questions when getting our campaigns off the ground, and give us a bounty of information when we need it. It's given us the ability to drive forward as an agency that offers remarkably competitive services and pricing for clients..

Also, they sent us cupcakes once. That was a good day in the office.

What do you dislike?

Any time I've ever had a pain point (a rare occurrence), it's always been swiftly tackled by the Choozle Team, and always with the intent to understand the root of the problem and how we can avoid it in the future. Again, I cannot emphasize enough that this is an incredibly rare occurrence.!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quit faffing about and just do it already.

We've been able to bring our digital offerings almost entirely in-house now; increasing revenue and allowing us to put it back into the data platforms that we depend on for having the most accurate channel strategy possible . With 3rd party vendors, the turnaround time on client questions could sit past 48 hours, whereas now we can have same-day, sometimes same-hour, answers to their queries.

Ian C.

"Complete control and affordable!"

What do you like best?

Choozle makes it easy to setup and monitor our digital campaigns. At anytime I can run a detailed report which will give me insight into how a campaign is performing. With this information I can change the geolocation, site lists or banners. Also it is affordable! Most other DPS companies require a monthly minimum. Digital advertising is not our main business, so our monthly spend varies.

What do you dislike?

As Choozle grows aspects of the platform change. Sometimes there is a learning curve, but if there is they have great support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use their support team! They are all very knowledgable and quick to respond.

Cutting out the middle man. We use to use another company to buy digital through, but now we manage everything in-house.

Kelly B.

"Great Marketing Team"

What do you like best?

I like how Choozle works with me to help market my clients, making me look great! They are professional, I really appreciate that they act as a part of my marketing team rather than just a platform for me to market.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike anything. If I had one critique it would be to have more available options for smaller budgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend any marketing company or business owner to work with Choozle, their ease of use is great and they save you guessing if working with a local media company is worth your time and money.

The CTv option that just came available for me is a game changer. Very excited to see the results!

I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Extremely surprised how robust this API-based DSP is. "

What do you like best?

Choozle is built on top of the Trade Desk which inspires confidence from the get-go as they are known for their industry leading tech and scale. If you are a smaller shop like us, sometimes it's tough to meet the monthly-mandated minimums in spend to maintain a seat. This can be frustrating and nerve-racking (media cost + contextual costs + audience costs). Not to mention, they have a great support team!

What do you dislike?

I would like access to more of the bells and whistles they have access too - or, at least tier them such that someone who has worked in ad operations his/her entire career can run their campaigns carte-blanche.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great starter DSP, and if you get your spend up to their desired Tiers, the support is fantastic.

We got kicked of Amobee when they implemented minimums. Funny enough, our margins have gone up on Choozle even with the a la carte costs of various options

Sergey R.

"DSP platforms that doesn't require a high sign up fee or commitment "

What do you like best?

I used Choozle for almost a year. Signed up to target companies and job titles in the logistics industry. Choozle platform allowed me to create the remarketing, intent targeting ('on the market' buyers), and audience matching options. My bounce rate was slightly high but still, I was able to reach the audience that is not available in other ad platforms like Linkedin. Also, no sign-up fee or commitment. I was able to stop or pause at any time. Currently paused the account and can come back at any time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes very slow when creating a new ad campaign and uploading the creatives. Takes a while to do a simple task and simply move to the next screen. Need to speed up their platform.

The biggest challenge in the DSP / programmatic advertising industry, the companies are charging $20,000 - $50,000 and even more to use their platforms. Choozle allows using the product on a pay-as-you-go basis.

Mitchell K.

"Choozle is a great platform for any size business"

What do you like best?

Choozle's platform is easy to use and very intuitive. Whether you're new to programmatic media buying and need a guiding hand or a seasoned expert who looks like use advanced optimization methods, Choozle's UI and account teams have you covered.

What do you dislike?

Choozle does not release any innovative technology, but they are early adopters of anything new that hits the market.

Choozle helps us get any client, no matter the size, industry, or budget, into the programmatic game. We've realize that programmatic display and video advertising is a pillar to a client's digital campaigns and without it there is a hole that cannot be filled by other means.

Max S.

"Impressive self-service programmatic, but not for small teams"

What do you like best?

I found the sheer amount of data and segments available to be incredible. They pull from numerous data providers in order to build powerful custom lists.

What do you dislike?

This is not an ad strategy for teams/companies with shoestring budgets. We were unimpressed by any of the results, and Choozle's response was always that we were not committing enough money to any of our campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure that you have the budget in place for programmatic. When it was sold to us, we were never informed about the massive cost per campaign that Choozle recommends. We are a small-time agency, and we share risk with any new product/channel that we deploy for our clients, so knowing how much we were expected to spend in advertising on behalf of our clients would have been valuable upfront.

My ad agency was able to pitch the programmatic channel, hitting very specific audiences with Choozle, but we were only able to offer it as a very high-end solution, which was not appropriate for the majority of the clients we serve.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use Platform, but Has Limitations"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to navigate and intuitive. They leverage the Trade Desk, which is an industry leader in programmatic display. With so many DSPs to choose from, we liked Choozle's platform because it felt right for small to mid-sized agencies. There are a lot of great targeting options and the ability to bulk upload creatives was a nice addition in the platform. Help resources are good; I actually liked how you are required to watch the "Choozle Academy" videos before you can contact support. Since we run a lot of B2B programs, the IP targeting is a nice feature when we are running Account Based campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure Choozle is the right product if your goal is driving conversions or leads from a digital campaign. We have never had much success with meeting a conversion or cost per conversion goal from Choozle campaigns. Conversion tracking functionality is not great either - event based conversion tracking is not possible, you need to have a thank you page in order to track.

Geofencing is done through a third party and that means you cannot see the geofence targeting in the actual campaign. It requires a lot of trust that your campaign is targeting the right area.

I have had cases when the Choozle click data and Google Analytics visitor data are nowhere near each other (Choozle is reporting far more clicks). This is concerning.

Also, the support has worsened since we've been working with Choozle. They now have a minimum monthly spend for agencies to have a dedicated rep. Unfortunately we do not qualify, right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how important conversion tracking is to you. If you are more focused on brand awareness and driving traffic, Choozle is a strong option. If you are focused on driving users to specific actions on site, and then tracking those actions, Choozle is limited.

Choozle allows us to sell display advertising to our clients. As a digital marketing agency, programmatic display is almost a must-have. We have seen the benefit of adding display as a complement to our other campaigns, such as SEO, paid search, content syndication, social advertising, etc.

Agency

"Choozle Review for smaller agency"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of building/loading creative and launching a campaign. I like the color guides to see how your campaign is pacing. I like that all of your creative is in a shared library. Really like the ease of adding new clients and the ability to cancel at a moment's notice. Has made it a good solution for event and one-time clients that wouldn't have the ability to run a longer campaign.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that reports are done through automated ticket requests. That the platform is consistently down and that support can take up to 24 hours to respond and my campaigns do underperform and support says to raise the bid adjustment and spend over our daily maximum amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great starter DSP for your smaller clients. However, the ease of doing more advance campaigns seems a bit cumbersome in the platform. Training and a contact at Choozle is tough now that our rep moved away from the company and we have yet to be assigned another contact.

Standard Retargeting. It's great for some of our smaller clients that can't afford large DSP monthly minimums.

"Choozle Review"

What do you like best?

The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It's organized and simple for me to find what I'm looking for, set up campaigns, audiences and upload digital files.

What do you dislike?

I have had a lot of glitchy-technology issues. My ads will take me several times of hitting "save" before they are actually saved. Also, the reporting platform could use some work. The downloadable one does not have all the features/data I need for my reporting purposes so I have to go through the Choozle Support email/ticket system to get a report, and even then it's a huge file that doesn't not break it down the way I want so I have to spend time in excel formatting the sheet to display the data how I need it. I used to work with Ruchi at Choozle directly and she knew EXACTLY how I liked to have my reports formatted, and she sent them to me that way which I really appreciated. I felt a loss of the personal touch and connection when I had to start using the ticket system to get my reports moving forward. And then they were are formatted differently that I needed.

The ease of use is the best benefit. Choozle is extremely good at responding to issues and getting tickets solved asap. The features of being able to upload targeted emails lists, IP addresses, etc. has been GREAT for many of our clients that want to get specific with their targeting, especially as we're trying to reach the young millennial crowd and the Gen Zers.

"Great Data Without Much Strategy"

What do you like best?

The Choozle Insights provide information about your key demographics that give you a great starting point in regards to audience building. Age, income, education, interests - you can learn a lot in a hurry.

What do you dislike?

Choozle can sometimes feel like a flood of information without a great deal of information about how to leverage that information for the best results. Choosing your audience can sometimes feel like shooting in the dark, hoping that your media reach will be effective. If there was a way to receive real-time suggestions for how your specific audience build could be significantly expanded if widened or changed by specific parameters, that would be a fantastic improvement.

Choozle takes the work out of shopping for digital marketing opportunities with their set-and-forget ad buying resources. You can set your own rates, use your own artwork, and specify particulars for your campaign at a moment's notice.

Jim H.

"Great for a display novice like me"

What do you like best?

We're a search agency and typically have little business in display. After getting a demo from Choozle, we decided to dip our toes in the water and it was a great decision. The system is intuitive and the support has been incredible. It's opened up a new revenue stream for us with little human resource support.

What do you dislike?

The conversion tracking could be more robust, but it's fine for what it is.

Targeting a specific audience that is difficult to reach. We're getting great CTR rates...better than any other digital display channel we've used.

Zach G.

"Overall easy to use and straight forward platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and intuitive dashboard allows for constant optimization of different campaigns. If any questions arise, the choozle support always provides informative feedback.

What do you dislike?

This one is hard, only thing that comes to mind which isn't that big of a downfall, is the time it takes from the CRM upload to when the global reach populates in the system. Having that reach populate right when the CRM lists have completed would be great in an ideal world.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and you'll see how easy it is to use!

Being able to have the reports by creative allows us to be transparent with clients on which creatives perform better on mobile, desktop compared with others. Platform we've used in the past doesn't allow for such in depth reports.

Casper L.

"6 months in, and very satisfied "

What do you like best?

You have a lot of flexibly and options, and the Choozle team are always very helpful to get you set up for success.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything that I wasn't happy with. The platform gives you plenty of features, and they seem to be adding more and evolving as a company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great customer service will make all your headaches go away.!

We are generating awareness for our company, and learning what drives peoples attention. This allows us to grow our business on a local or global scale.

Neil P.

"Self Service platform with Managed Service style customer care"

What do you like best?

Having Choozle's multiple options for targeting via data, contextual, CRM, IP, and more all in one platform really make using it ideal. The fact that any of my questions are answered almost immediately is a huge benefit.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the data sets maintained their full name (source especially) when creating audiences,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best service available at a pricing structure that is unparalleled.

Taking buying in-house has provided us with greater control over media programs and created a new revenue stream for our company.

Christine C.

"The platform itself is solid- but customer services is excellent"

What do you like best?

Customer service for sure. The team is really excellent and responsive. There are some reporting items we can't pull ourselves, but they are always quick to send them and set them up to continue to come weekly. Its very easy to jump on a call with our account team and get all our questions answered quickly.

What do you dislike?

Some parts of the platform can be clunky, there are reporting features I wish we had access to, and also some sorting function when looking at campaigns, but they are always making improvements and are certainly open to hearing suggestions, so I think in time, it'll be better.

self serve programmatic without high minimums. Also now testing some managed services for OTT.

Allie F.

"Happy With Digital Advertising Performance "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Choozle is their willingness and helpfulness with answering any questions I have and making sure I am getting the most out of my campaign. It is a robust product.

What do you dislike?

There is so much that you can do within the platform, sometimes it is hard to know if you are making the right choices.

We are now able to completely track the user as they travel through our purchase funnel and see where people are leaving the buying process.

Marco V.

"Using Choozle for Programmatic Media Campaigns and Consumer Analytics"

What do you like best?

I loved the simple and clean interface. Everything about the platform seems intuitive. You can literally start a campaign in minutes and begin serving ads immediately..

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really disliked was the inability to directly integrate data from the Insights to build an audience to a live campaign 100% of the time. When it worked is was glorious but many of the Insights data sets were not directly available to build an audience and required manually searching the catalog for similar matches. Small dislike but a dislike nonetheless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend at least trying a small campaign with Choozle so you can introduce yourself to the product. It is very simple to use but there are small idiosyncrasies that separate this platform from others in a positive way. Once you have a handle on them you will be able to be very successful with this platform.

Basically being able to effectively run an effective programmatic solution that doesn't require days to set up and implement. You literally just collect your targets, creative, and budget and let her rip!

Agency

"Our Agencies Experience With Choozle"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of great features to the self-service platform that we utilize with Choozle. The access to the many different data segments and the ability to integrate them quickly and easily into campaigns are certainly one of the features we benefit most from. The fact that they allow for third-party DCM tags to be utilized in campaigns is awesome too.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had a better ability to project impressions and pacing for specific geos and zips. We run a lot of campaigns in the state of Maine, and it's hard for us to predict how many impressions are available based on the targeting criteria.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an easy to use self-service programmatic buying platform, I highly recommend Choozle.

We are trying to solve the business problem of offering our clients access to highly targeted digital impressions across the web. We have benefitted by new and existing clients looking to us to place their digital advertising.

AB
Agency in Broadcast Media

"Choozle makes programmatic easy"

What do you like best?

I love that there are no minimums and the platform is relatively easy to use. We have an account manager at Choozle that helps us a lot with troubleshooting any issues, setting up conversion tactics, and just brainstorming ideas.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of anything I dislike. The only thing I can think of is that the reporting that you can access within the system is pretty limited, which makes 'on the fly' optimizing a little difficult. However, we receive very detailed reporting whenever we request it and also get detailed reports automatically delivered monthly.

As a marketing agency, programmatic advertising is a must. They offer a wide variety of targeting options and the process to set up a campaign is pretty straightforward. We also like that their pixels are within a 'container tag' which makes it easy to track a lot of different things while only requiring the client to place one tag.

Chandler F.

"Great Service for Self Serve DSP"

What do you like best?

I have been very happy with the high touch service Choozle has provided for us as we have been getting to know their platform. The platform itself is very user friendly. Overall we've been happy with results and so have our clients.

What do you dislike?

Not too many complaints at this point. When the platform is limited, your account people pick up the slack from there and let us know what our options are.

I like the high service so we don't feel like we're using the platform without support. That is probably the biggest benefit to us. We buy on GDN, so it's nice to buy in a similar way on an actual DSP.

David C.

"Excellent service, easy to use, a few issues but very responsive"

What do you like best?

Chooze has been very easy to set up and use. The UI is clean and simple. The team has been very attentive and responsive, providing help and addressing issues that have arisen.

What do you dislike?

There have been some glitches along the way with some of the controls. I've brought a few to their attention and they work to resolve them as timely as possible. In running video campaigns I have to monitor the placements to weed out poor-performing sites (although I'm sure this would be true with any platform).

Choozle has provided our agency a great platform to utilize for our clients. We had previously run campaigns through Google, but we're able to be much more cost efficient and with a higher level of control using Choozle despite a commission rate that initially concerned me. We run several video campaigns and some display static through the platform.

"Excellent DSP"

What do you like best?

The insightful detailed reporting that allows me to always optimize campaigns for my clients. Depending on what the client is looking to do, you can easily tailor the campaign to fit your clients expectations.

What do you dislike?

When I set a campaign to pace ahead it limits the campaign spend over the length of the campaign to prevent spending the entire budget in one day.

When I load a CRM file, the reach doesn't populate until a day after the file has completed. If you are constantly loading CRM files for your clients and you'd like to see the reach before launching the campaign - there is a day or so where users are not able to see the reach of the file uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choozle is a great place to start, learn and grow your expertise on running various display campaigns. Excellent platform! The team is quick to answer any questions you have and they are very knowledgeable. Any questions that arise, I receive prompt feedback that is very insightful.

For clients looking to get their brand exposed it allows me to set the client to reach to gain as many impressions to get as many eyes seeing the ad. For clients focused on getting people to click on their ad and bring them to their landing page, it allows me to tailor the campaign to generate more clicks.

Learn more about Choozle

Choozle Videos

Learning about Choozle?

* We monitor all Choozle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.