Choozle Reviews & Product Details

Choozle Overview

What is Choozle?

Choozle – Digital Advertising Made Easy®—provides a digital advertising software platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power programmatic advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and other mediums—all from a single, intuitive interface.

Choozle Details

Choozle is the world’s leading self-service programmatic advertising platform. With the mission of Digital Advertising Made Easy®, Choozle has pioneered the digital media space with its software. Founded in 2012 and based in Denver, Colorado, Choozle provides a digital advertising software platform that leverages detailed consumer data to power programmatic advertising campaigns across display, video, mobile and other mediums—all from a single, intuitive interface. Designed for small to mid-sized advertising agencies and marketing departments, Choozle has democratized the ad-tech ecosystem with its simple and affordable solution.

Choozle, Inc.
2012
Denver, CO
@choozle

Choozle Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Choozle community
Have you used Choozle before?

Choozle Reviews

Showing 161 Choozle reviews
Already have Choozle?
What do you like best?

The easy to use interface and instant feedback. If I ever have a question or issue someone from Choozle will get back to me within daily business hours. I have also set up review meetings with Choozle to assess how well my campaigns performed and how to make them better in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty of building the correct audiences. Sometimes when we need a very specific audience it hard to have Choozle create a custom audience that so super specific to the kind of people I need to reach. They have gotten these custom audiences to me in a few days as well as others over a whole month. So it's not very consistent as to how fast these custom audiences can be built. Also, one thing I wish Choozle would provide in their analytics is how many people have been reached. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to digitally advertise. It is easy to use, easy to get help from the support team, and produces actual results with a breakdown of analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently targeting the correct people across the nation with a variety of ad campaigns. All of my campaigns have been easy to use and edit if needed. From political campaigns to advertising the oil and gas industry, we have had success in a wide variety of campaigns. When I report to clients it has been very easy to breakdown the analytics. From impressions to CPM it is nice to know what specific ads are being clicked on and seen by the right people. The site list is great as well. There I can see the specific website where my ads appear and how many impressions it has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Choozle gives you the opportunity to create your own Niche audience to target. The tools they give you access too are immense, and there is plenty of data to find your next consumer. The more I dig in the more I work to understand and the better I get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong term. What I think could be worked on is just a little more access, or at least read access to some of the stronger tools that you're able to use. It'd be really great to see how the back end looks, to those people that like seeing how things work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend, if you're using a different tool or outsourcing this part of your business, why? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Choozle helps our clients target new customers. Choozle offers digital tools that will help drive results. They are a great tool for our needs as a digital agency. We read through the data and can send success stories to our partners needing digital targeting as a plan to find new sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like Choozle because it can do many things: website retargeting, site visitor insights, upload custom audience, build audience using 3rd party data, and more. It helped me consolidate platforms and be more efficient at running ads.

I also like the team a lot - Katie/Jay are wonderful partners to work with. Very knowledgable and very quick to jump on any questions I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For customer audience upload, I can't see the match rate and reach rate. Also for custom audience build, it doesn't have lookalike model or dynamic audience feature - for us building a static audience is not as helpful. If we can run dynamic audience model and target relevant audience based on latest visitors that'll make me use Choozle a lot more,. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acquisition. Creative lift/echo to offline campaigns. Website retargeting. Testing custom-built audience. I was able to do all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Choozle is a great display and video advertising platform for agencies that prefer to have full control over their digital media buying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some key data segments that I would love to see available in Choozle. The retargeting is a little bit confusing and could be a little easier to use. I would love to see better reporting on campaign data, especially about the settings available in campaigns so you can better see what's working and what's not. The basic data is there but more data is always better in my mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you prefer to manage your own digital media buying and have access to data segments and audience that are not available in Google, Choozle is a great option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Choozle gives you more access to data about your campaign than buying digital media through a partner. Our agency also prefers to setup and manage all of the campaigns we run for clients and you don't get this when purchasing through a display ad partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

In choosing a DSP, our company review and took proposals from a who's who list of the top DSP's around. After about 3 months of meetings and pitches and sales calls, there was one DSP that stood significantly above the rest and that's Choozle. Their customer service is outstanding. They offer a ramp up plan that allows us to work with their team for the first 3 months to normalize ourselves with the platform and it's features. Over those 90 days, they slowly take the training wheels off and you run the show on your own. You transition from a managed service platform to an entirely self serve platform and it's as seamless and simple as I could have dreamed. They also offer unique training experiences where you get to meet with others using the platform and all the vendors they partner with to expand your knowledge. The UI of the platform is crisp and easy to use. Most of the other DSP's that we test drove were clunky and redundant, where Choozle was fast and very straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to find any specific thing that I dislike about Choozle. Everything has been great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to know the team that is working with you. They have a breadth of knowledge and are extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Choozle has allowed us to take our programmatic to a whole new level. We've added additional campaigns that we didn't know were possible and had a team behind us supporting us every step of the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ability to self-manage your digital ads and swap out creative fairly quickly. Working with sourced platforms in the past where the company manages it has been difficult to swap out our creative and audience. It's great to be able to move things around as we want and on a really short time frame. There is also a great customer support team at Choozle! They want you to succeed and are happy to take a look into your account and offer you advice for best practices. Their educational resources for programmatic ad buying are top-notch courses that any digital marketer should take. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say anything negative about Choozle. If I had to pick, I would say the analytics could probably be more readily available instead of having to upgrade to a higher monthly fee to have access to the analytics. Conversion tracking could also be improved, but I think that more so falls on how our website is set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertising for our business in ways that extend beyond Facebook and Google. We've seen fantastic traffic and click-through numbers, equal to that of a company to manage our display advertising platform at roughly half of the CPM with Choozle! Moving our display ads to Choozle has been great for us and showed that you don't need to just dump massive buckets of money into a platform that is managed by people who don't know your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Simplicity of onboarding audiences, retargeting and ad groups. The platform is easier to use than any others I've worked in the DSP category. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to onboard audiences with mobile IDs and/or MAIDs in addition to emails and phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just make sure it has the advanced functionality you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing the number of platforms required to achieve the same objectives for programmatic B2B advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Choozle's customer support is the best, bar none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could sort my campaigns more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choozle is an excellent choice and certainly gives a great option in an arena dominated by Google. Self-service can be daunting but Choozle makes it easy - mostly because each and every rep is friendly and desirous to help. If you've ever been caught in the Google-loop of unhelpful or inaccessible customer service, you will immediately be thrilled by the customer support experience offered by Choozle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Choozle allows me to be up and running with programmatic almost instantly - love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Choozle gives everyone the ability to do smart, targeted, programmatic ad buying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not very intuitive and could be easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure you complete all of the tutorials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to do ID-Resolved ad-buying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The display traffic we buy from Choozle is high-quality with high customer lifetime values. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is a little slow at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you get a good rep at Choozle who knows the platform well and is not just a sales rep Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are buying display traffic for desktop users. As our product does not work on mobile or tablet. The benefit is that we are able to get different types of traffic than we typically buy on Google & Microsoft Ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The support we received after signing up for Choozle has been incredible. Our rep is constantly emailing our team and providing insights. Honestly our contact Jay is the best thing about Choozle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is much to dislike. There are some clunky aspects to the platform that aren't easy to use or easy to access. But once you find them and figure it out it's just fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a small agency that doesn't have large spends to meet account minimums, Choozle is the place to be. The monthly cost is totally affordable. Also, make sure to work with your account manager. They make Choozle invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't have a programmatic partner in place and Choozle has been an affordable option that has been able to grant us the next tier of media buying for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The data partners and our reps, Jay and Katie offer extraordinary customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting tool would show creative with the associated metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To any digital marketer is looking for a true knowledgeable and DSP Partner, Choozle is the place. Our account manager has clearly led me thorough every stage of campaign strategy, implementation, monitoring, and analyzing results. Extremely pleased with their level of proficiency helping us navigate a lot of new tools and data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand exposure, access to Cross Pixel and The Trade Desk without outrageous costs, ROAS from display campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales and Operations
UL
What do you like best?

I like that we have a dedicated account rep who assists us with all our campaigns. We're very new to the digital space, so our rep's guidance and advice are invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that the process to get a campaign set up can take some time. My company often needs a campaign up and running within a couple hours, so it can be frustrating to wait. Although, I do understand that it takes time to fully build out ads, targeting, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Choozle is allowing my company to try our hand at digital marketing and remarketing. It's helping us reach audiences we may not have gotten in front of in the part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the software and how it helped to automate our marketing process. However, we never went live and were unable to fix it. I can see potential within it and like the general idea of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer Service was not very good. They promised features of the product that did not actually work or exist. We never went live due to false promises. It wouldve been helpful if they were more clear on the product before we signed up and set everything up to not end up going live. It was a major let down for all of us. If you guys could hire people that know the product and business better that would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems are that is it not going to work long term for our business. This was more of a short-term fix even though we were unable to go live. It did not work with our type of business to make it worth the cost. Some benefits wouldve been to automate more of our processes and to have better reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

My favorite part of working with Choozle is the support from our reps Katie and Jay. They're always there, not at all pushy, and great with strategy. They've even connected us with the data providers when we have in-depth questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For expenses, it would be great to pull invoices in a self-help manner instead of creating a help ticket each time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self-help programmatic advertising for a small to mid-size brand. Love that we can do this at a very reasonable cost through Choozle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor, Publisher
What do you like best?

Selling programmatic to clients is hard - most of them don't get it at all. It took me a few months to learn how it works so I could answer their questions. Choozle's sales staff and support team are excellent about answering my questions in layman's terms quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the user interface were a little easier to use out of the box. It takes some time to get comfortable with where different features are located and how to best use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Other programmatic services I researched didn't give me the control to be able to set up my own campaigns and watch the metrics in real time. The support team at Choozle is the icing on the cake - they were always available to answer my questions and point me in the right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Choozle is excellent for getting a digital advertising campaign set up and optimized quickly. The campaigns get advertisers huge exposure on high traffic sites and the reports provide insight into how the ads are performing. I started my career in print advertising and I'll never go back - the ad metrics are really powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

My favorite part is the platform interface. Very easy to use. Setting up a campaign is extremely easy for anybody. The campaigns tab organizes all the campaigns in a nice way and shows you all they key metrics that you need to see. The staff has been amazing to work with too! You can pretty much target anybody you want. The possibilities and opportunities with using Choozle are endless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The auto-optimizations might need to improve a little more. Perhaps we haven't run our campaigns long enough for the AI to kick in, but I feel like it should do a better job optimizing our campaigns automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for something easy to use, then this is it! The support they offer is fantastic too. Probably the best "beginner to programmatic" platform that there is. If you're looking for something more advanced, then there are better platforms out there. But if you're managing a lot of projects for your business, then this software is perfect because you don't need to spend much time in the platform. You can work with your strategist to develop a great campaign, have a bi-weekly call with him/her, optimize some things and let it run! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital advertising to the right user at the right time! This allows us to target specific type of users based on behaviors, or re-target our own users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

The amount of data you can format your audiences to is incredible, but the real key is our account representative, who is hands on and helps us every single day. Our team has tripled in the past 3 months, and having us all be able to work with our representative and learn on a fast curve with her help has been the key to allowing us to succeed at our digital campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the missing elements that were missing earlier on are now included so as of now, nothing! Choozle has evolved a lot over the last year and has been changing for the better with each new platform addition, allowing us to work more efficiently and accurately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform truly let's you build your campaigns exactly how you want them to, ensuring a great result. If things are unsure and you need help, your Choozle representative can truly help you and make the adjustments necessary to let the campaigns run properly. If you want to save time, money and have an incredible result for your digital campaigns, this is the platform to be on, no question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tailoring our campaigns to the EXACT consumer and being able to use all the data segments, geolocations and white lists to make sure our campaigns are being served as we designed them to. Most importantly, we are working efficiently, accurately, and with haste, and Choozle's built in tools have made this possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Owner
What do you like best?

Choozle has a great team that provides proactive customer service. They help you reach optimal usage of the platform so that you can better serve your clients. They have provided a variety of training options throughout the onboarding process. Having interacted with many SaaS businesses, this one really works differently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could stand a little freshening. It doesn't feel as up to date as the actual platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform that will scale with your business, this is an excellent choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was very easy to sell the services for our agency because the distance between idea and results is closer than on other platforms. We were able to give clients the ability to increase awareness and target using programmatic advertising. It has helped grow client bottom lines in the first few months of usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The account team is very helpful. There are lots of targeting options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Analytics reporting could be better, especially on the ad side. Digging through spreadsheets is not fun!. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ABM display advertising Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Simple UI, AWESOME customer service, ease of audience creation, libraries for housing creative & geo-targeting lists Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

self-service reporting is very limited. Platform needs better notification system for creative disapprovals and audience size fluctuations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lean on them to set up automated, scheduled reporting if you need anything other than a summary overview. The team is very responsive and helpful. The libraries for housing creative and geolocations come in handy when you have lots of ads to traffic or copy to other campaigns that may be targeted to different regions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to onboard some first-party data and get campaigns up & running very quickly with Choozle. Reaching these audiences at scale has been great. Mel is one of the best reps I've ever had at any vendor, and she knows her stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is at a low price point that allows small businesses use Choozle. We looked at a lot of other options over the years and the minimums to use some of the products were outrageous compared to Choozle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a small learning curve to use this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to use geo-fencing and geo-framing without breaking the bank. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I love the user-friendly platform Choozle has created. Their customer support is fantastic as well. They really do everything they can to help set you up for success. They also have fully managed support as well and are really flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. This is my first experience managing a DSP for my organization and they have really helped shorten the learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price for Choozle is extremely reasonable and the support is phenomenal. I would highly recommend starting with this product and expanding what you do with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are filling the top of our marketing funnel in targeted ways and reaching people we otherwise wouldn't be able to market to. We are also seeing conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Ease of us, everything is streamlined well and easy to understand. It is very easy to create campaigns and ads, bulk uploads of assets whether its creative or a zip code list is easy to do. Customer support is very responsive and helpful. Geofencing has also been really helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the insights are not easily found. For example, it was difficult for me to find where I could see how each individual ad was performing or who it was showing to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using choozle as long as the cost works for you and just to make sure you have all your assets, budget and strategy well organized so you can set up your campaigns easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits have been being able to understand who our audience is better. Solving problems of targeting and demographics. We are able to get in front of more users without frequency rate or cost being too high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.