Statusbrew Reviews & Product Details

What is Statusbrew?

Statusbrew is a Social Media Management platform that enables everyone to discover and engage with their audiences. Trusted by over 16 million users worldwide, Statusbrew bridges the gap between businesses and customers while making it convenient for Enterprises, Agencies, SMBs & Individuals of every scale to be most efficient with their Social Media Management. Stay in full control of all your social profiles on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn with the complete suite of Social Media Management tools. Add Team Members and collaborate on campaigns by assigning various access rights and streamline complex workflows. Visualize a complete timeline of all the tasks in a campaign with our easy-to-use Publishing Calendar. Check upcoming deadlines and follow up with your team from a unified yet easily readable dashboard. With an extremely easy-to-use content Publisher, create, plan and schedule posts for your Marketing and PR campaigns on multiple social networks with just a few clicks. Add links, upload images or search for ready-to-use stock pictures from Pixabay and Unsplash. Share videos, GIFs, emojis, hashtags and even mention people on Twitter right from the Statusbrew Publisher. The Engage Feature helps you to never miss any conversation around your brand on social. Reply to DMs, Mentions, and Comments from all the profiles in a single unified social inbox. With real-time sync, receive and assign conversations to specific teammates for them to work on tasks as soon as someone talks about you on Twitter. Use the Listening dashboard to monitor specific keywords related to your brand or topics you want to keep up with on social. Our powerful White-Labelled Reports give you, your team and clients, a number of powerful weekly and monthly analytics to get the best ROI on your marketing efforts. Monitor stats for all your connected accounts or filter views to check growth for specific social channels. Cut through the noise on social, and get meaningful insights into your customer's perception and demography to understand their online behavior. Customize these reports and easily export them in a PDF or CSV format to share with your teams. Statusbrew seamlessly integrates with 15 of these best in class tools across the industry! When you connect your Statusbrew account with any of these, be sure to drive more productivity and easily share social results. The tools we currently Integrate with are: Slack | Hubspot | Bitly | Shopify | MailChimp | Zapier | Box | Zendesk | Dynamics 365 | Salesforce | Dropbox | Trello | Tableau | OneDrive | Google Drive Signup on Statusbrew for a free 14 days trial to gain unrestricted access to all these features and manage your social more effectively!

Statusbrew Screenshots

Statusbrew Profile Details

Statusbrew Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Chiax LLC

1-15 of 15 total Statusbrew reviews

Statusbrew Reviews

1-15 of 15 total Statusbrew reviews
PHP Web Developer

"Statusbrew is an Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing tool that helps me by reducing my work. I can easily schedule, manage, grow and track my social media activities.

The publishing feature of this tool is best. Since I handle more than one social media account. So this tool helps me to easily choose all social media channels Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin profiles and post content. Now recently they have added the video upload feature now I can share my videos on this platform.

What do you dislike?

They should allow me to add more profiles in the free plan. As of now, they are providing only limited opportunities in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this tool if you are looking for a complete SMM tool. You should first try the free version before deciding that you want to go ahead with this tool or not

With this tool, I can automate my social media tasks which usually takes a lot of time. I can find influencer using they are growing feature and clean my twitter account. This tool has helped me to increase traffic on my client website through social media.

UR

"I love Statusbrew because it makes social media management look so easy"

What do you like best?

I have been using various social media tools for some time but recently I have started using this tool at my company and it is bringing positive results for us. It has made social media posting quite easy. Also I can keep track of all my followers on Twitter and their report section let me evaluate how my post performed during a time period.

What do you dislike?

I have started using this tool recently so I can't say anything as of now but based on up till experience it is best tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend you to use this software if you are looking for social media tool primarily for Twitter. First try their premium version and then go ahead with premium.

This tool helps me to post across all social media channels at a time. Moreover, this tool also help me to increase my followers on Twitter. Their source feature helps me to copy the followers of my competitor.

beauty blogger
Public Relations and Communications

"A great tool to track your social media accounts"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple & easy to use. With a business account on StatusBrew you can link multiple social media accounts with your profile, schedule posts individually or together to the social media accounts, track and see how your posts are doing which helps improve your content and track your followers & unfollowers which is a great way to know your audience & their interests.

What do you dislike?

Free plan doesn't have much privileges and many social media accounts can't be linked

Track my followers & find who unfollowed me, how my posts are doing & know my audience interests

Founder and Chief Editor
Internet

"A great tool to build & establish your business online"

What do you like best?

This tool is best for those who are starting off in the online field and have no idea that how to grow their business on social media. This tool with its brilliant features helps businesses to scale their audience on all social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

I think they should give audience feature for Facebook as it would prove beneficial for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I have already mentioned it is the best tool for those who are starting off in the digital world. This tool would help you to scale your audience in a systematic way on all social media platforms.

This tool is helping me to scale my audience on all social media platforms especially on Twitter and Facebook. This tool with its grow and audience feature helps me to find leads on Twitter and get connected with influential people of my niche.

IND Delivery Specialist-Adv Payroll
Accounting
(Myself Only)

"A great SMM tool for newbies"

What do you like best?

The csv upload & audience feature is best in this app. The audience feature helps me to increase my followers and unfollow bot accounts.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I don't have any issues with this tool. But they should increase video uploading limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are planning to try this tool, then I would suggest you to first go for free version before paying for the premium version.

Statusbrew saves my time greatly as I can schedule my social media posts week ahead of time. Also, this tool allows me to clean my Twitter account

"Statusbrew is a social media specialist"

What do you like best?

Statusbrew is one of the easiest social media management tools to operate. It has all features such as publishing, reporting, listening and audience feature that make it one of the most complete social media management tool. It has made it quite easy for me to manage my social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

It is a great social media management tool but I want them to add Pinterest scheduling feature in their tool.

Statusbrew helps me to save my time in managing multiple social media accounts without investing too much time in the tool. Moreover, this tool allows me to single-handedly manage my profiles without hiring a Social media manager.

"Statusbrew is simple yet effective SMM tool for Twitter and Facebook"

What do you like best?

I like their publishing and report feature. With the help of Publishing feature, I can schedule my posts on Facebook and Twitter weeks or month ahead of time. The csv upload feature is a great help for users. Moreover, the report feature helps me to find out how my posts are performing on twitter and Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I think everything is great but they should improve the report section. I'd suggest them to add report export feature as it would be a great help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool would help you to Scale your audience on twitter and facebook. Moreover, with help of this tool, you need not to be worried about your social media postings as it would automate most of the tasks.

With help of this tool, I can automate my social media postings and save my time.Moreover, it increases the traffic and engagement on my social media pages. The report feature help me to know how my posts are performing on all social media platforms.

CI

"Save time effectively in managing multiple social media profiles best for small businesses!"

What do you like best?

I like the publishing and CSV upload feature the best. Moreover, audience and reporting feature is also great because it lets you find the best people to follow in your niche as well you can drop the people whom you don't want to follow. This gives a clean and manageable Twitter and other social media accounts. There new engage feature is great as it monitors conversion about the brand on different social media channels.

What do you dislike?

They should improve the UI of the tool for better user engagement. Moreover, they should give a tour guide for beginners who are going to use this tool for the first time.

I am using this tool for scheduling, audience management, and analytics. This tool saves a lot of time by automatically streamlining post across different social media platforms. This saves a great amount of my time and I can focus on other things despite manually visiting every social media channel to post.

"Service Review"

What do you like best?

The catgories of followers are provided. Making it simplier to group message and attract new business. Ie: makeup artist with fashion stylist, athletic coach with player. Also the service provides the frequency of tweets/posts sent by a user. Really like this part.

What do you dislike?

Theres no true unfollow all or mass block from the service. Perhaps a change with design layout. And interactive users are hard to identify. Ie: Does this user self-produce? Are they just starting or have they been in business awhile.

Grouping my best partners and most recent followers are a plus.

"The most wanted Social Media Monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

User-friendly and features-filled dashboard to streamline all social media posting and engagements.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific. Have to use it in a full fledge to across any drawbacks.

As a digital marketing and blogging agency, I could save my enough time and find it useful to hear and respond to the social mentions

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The platform makes it easy for you to keep track of all your Twitter activity, follows, nofollows, lists ect.The data is in real time which allows you to make effective decisions.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use. Data provided is in real time which is very useful.

It helps me keep track or on top of what's going on in my industry

"Great free option for scheduling posts"

What do you like best?

Connecting multiple platforms and being able to schedule posts far in advance

What do you dislike?

Can connect to Instagram but not as easily as other platforms (have to launch the app to post to Instagram)

We are able to plan ahead when we schedule posts and have multiple employees working on posts at the same time (can view what is already scheduled)

Home Business Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great Automation for Statusbrew"

What do you like best?

I liked the content recyclers and automation factor best.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for automation and Analytics Statusbrew is the tool to use!

I used Statusbrew to automate content for many clients on twitter including my own profiles. I increased my overall income and passive income from the new service I could provide.

CEO and Chief Strategist
Program Development

"Pretty Good Social management tool with some exclusive features! "

What do you like best?

Management and controlling over Twitter via single tool and the reports Statusbrew generates.

What do you dislike?

Whole dashboard could be better and easy to use, it was little bit confusing to me during my few days of use.

Social profile managements (mostly followers) and posting.

Freelance Writer / Author / Writing Coach
Writing and Editing

"Best automator for Twitter"

What do you like best?

I can completely automate my Twitter feed.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use it on more platforms.

I don't need to constantly post to my Twitter feed.

Statusbrew Features

8.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Social Media Suites Category
Do you work for Statusbrew?