Chetu Reviews & Product Details

Supply Chain Specialist
Food & Beverages
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The software adjusts inventory levels strategically, adapt to New materials and markets and communicate with vendors across the entire supply chain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software tracks the organization assets directories with customizable fields,photo tagging,audit trail modules,intrractiveness management and reporting tool and also I ntergrates assets tracking module into legacy facility management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software requires money for purchase which may be costy . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The software remains the best in supply and chain management sector since it has aided in co-odination of all the stages of the fulfilment between the customers and shoppers.I therefore recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software provides solution to shipping challenges from RIFDs to intergration with third party shipping,co-ordinates transaction of all the stages of fulfilment between the customer,shoppers and other business partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chetu Overview

What is Chetu?

Chetu is a US-based software development company that provides businesses worldwide with custom technology solutions. As an application development company with over 1,500 skilled software developers, Chetu combines technological expertise, specific domain experience, and passion for excellence to deliver enterprise-grade solutions. Chetu is a true and seamless backend technology partner, helping your business accelerate the development of desktop, mobile & web-based apps with on-demand developers that focus on moving your business forward.

Chetu Details
Discussions
Chetu Community
German, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

Chetu Inc. offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses in an ever-changing marketplace.

Chetu Inc.
2000
Plantation, FL
@ChetuInc
1,711 employees on LinkedIn®

Chetu Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Chetu community
Have you used Chetu before?

Chetu Reviews

Showing 5 Chetu reviews
Location
Already have Chetu?
Nutrition Consultant
PD
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

To create a simple software which would integrate with amazon to verify orders through MWS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The project plans and 5:15 reports were in great detail. Project Leads were great, accounting was flexible when we needed certain payment terms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes felt the 5:15 reports to be overwhelming, but great for those who like to be on top of their projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

There is no consideration. If you want an overdrawn, terrible outcome for a project that you can pay the same price for without going overseas then look no further than Chetu! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chetu has helped me created software to connect my app through Amazon's MWS - huge benefit in piecing together my software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Native app for IOS, Android, API and database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I don't have much positive to say. They did not deliver good work, were consistently repeating fixes while on the clock, and I very much regret working with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you do nothing else, go to Google, type in Broward County Clerks office and put company name Chetu. 181 small businesses have been sued by Chetu when they tried to pull the plug on the relationship. If you were thinking of getting married to someone and found out they had been divorced 181 times, you MIGHT want to rethink it!

So long story short is our company wanted an app built and we Googled some companies and Chetu made a good sales pitch.

Right off the bat I should have noticed some things. Our sales guy in Florida told us our team was a mix of North American and Indian workers. I asked for a North American point of contact as I have had some communications difficulties working with Indian companies many years ago. He guaranteed me that was no problem. Turns out my case manager was someone who moved to Florida from India recently, and was very hard to understand. 100% of my actual team that was doing the work was in India.

Without writing a book, I would summarize that the work was not horrible but not great. It was a lot of 'oh, I didn't know that's what you meant. We will work on that, but in the meantime here is another invoice'.

After a few months of this I told the sales guy I was concerned that the quality of the work was not great, to which he said 'we never promise that you will be happy with the work. You have to pay for their time whether they do good work or not.'

As I reviewed the contract, he was telling the truth. When I told him I would not pay the last invoice since it was for a set of tasks that had already been included several times on previous reports, he told me they would sue me if I didn't. I told him I would pay the invoices when they got it right, and that if some guy came to my house to fix a pipe and I had already paid him three times for it, by the fourth time he should make sure it works.

I was told thats not how they worked. I held out on principle and sure enough, they did sue me. I went to the Broward County Clerks page and saw they have sued over 181 people in the last 5 years for not paying some invoices.

So ask yourself, is there a wide ranging conspiracy to hire them to do work, pay several months of invoices, then suddenly not pay; or is the fact that over 181 companies decided to quit paying them an indication that they don't do great work.

Its in the lawyers hands now, just like happened to all the other companies listed there. After looking on here, Chetu will come on here and argue and threaten to sue for defamation etc....so don't take my word for it. Go look at the long list of lawsuits and decide for yourself.

Also note they sue anyone who posts online that they did not like working with them, so I am doing it no name but go look at the court cases. Its the one place they can't pay people to go post incredibly positive reviews...@G2 team I would be more than willing to corroborate all of this but again don't want anymore legal problems with these people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go check public records. They have left a trail of small companies dead or dying. I did hear from an ex Chetu person that they tend to do a decent job with the whale size clients, so it might be better for you than it was for us 181 small companies who got sued on top of not getting good products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They did solve one problem. We had to close the company due to their lawsuit so I have a lot of time to play cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This company is extremely overpriced for the service you get. The customer service is nonexistent and the CEO is extremely rude. The only conversation they will have with you is when will they get their money. Remember that you are paying for time which includes their mistakes which were many. Oh, they have themselves covered in the contract, so be very careful. they list their services as a consultation that they hold NO liability for. I ended up spending $100k on a system that did not work and had so many glitches. They even tried to get me to pay for the errors and sent me the files with the wrong access codes. I could not even get in my own software. Had to hire a professional to hack into it. I got the same amount of work done (higher quality) in a 16th of the time and a 16th of the cost. The worst was how the CEO and his team (by order), handle the situation as if I was in the flea market spending $10. I was so stressed thinking I had lost everything. NEVER AGAIN! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Project manager communicated well and provided a clear work timesheet unfortunately that the didn't stick to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything else, CEO kept threatening to take my money and software when I started questioning the project and cost. I started to ask for an extension because we had gone $60k over budget but all he was interested in was being paid right away. no one else was allowed to communicate with me until that was done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't do it! I lost over $60K making this mistake. I did eventually get the software but it did not work and they wanted me to pay them to gain access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Helpdesk Analyst
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I enjoyed the level of detail and effort put into the Mobile and Tablet services. Quality work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The experience overall left little for me to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.