Chatmeter

Local listing, review, and social media management for the multi-location brand and agency.

See how your brand is performing in just minutes!

Work for Chatmeter?

Learning about Chatmeter?

Chatmeter Reviews

Ask Chatmeter a Question
Showing 36 Chatmeter reviews
Blaise N.

"One of the most important tools in our arsenal"

What do you like best?

The customer service is outstanding. Not only do they perform our listings management, they also help with keeping our digital profiles clean and up-to-date. With over 130 stores and growing, it helps to have the support they provide. Plus, they are constantly improving the platform in ways we didn't even think of.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to complain about with this platform. The main items we use it for are all working as expected. Occasionally we find some small things we'd like to see done differently, and we tell them which often spurs change and improvement. Pulse seems to still be finding its legs but still gives us measurements we can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look under the hood – there's much more to this platform than meets the eye. Take the time to speak with our dedicated sales rep, they will answer all questions and explain features. Finally, try it! You have little to lose and so much to gain.

We started using Chatmeter primarily for the listings management of 130 stores. What we realized was how well it helps us respond to reviews, chart our star ratings across multiple platforms, monitor uploaded assets and pull reports to rate many different digital aspects of the stores and make comparisons in-network.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Chatmeter
Caleb J.

"Seamless, iterative, and logical"

What do you like best?

Chatmeter has seen many changes over the years and all in a forward motion. The tool makes it easy to manage reviews, UGC, sentiment, and so much more. What I like best is the team who powers the tool. To find a genuinely smart and passionate tool in the corporate space is difficult. Chatmeter has continued to stay true on their mission to help make Brand Reputation management easy and accessible to business big and small.

What do you dislike?

The one downside to Chatmeter is their ability to deliver on social platforms and the integrations required to manage these partnerships in an ever growing landscape. While I attribute most of this to the social platforms being too diverse and niche to develop against, I also think prioritizing your road map to predict the trends instead of follow them is what makes a good business great. In the last few years there has been a small change in how Chatmeter approaches these topics and with some good results. While they proved to be too small and too slow for my business to use them, I believer with the right momentum and direction, they will get there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the tool to perform how you dream it, your team needs to have clear direction and a true understanding of technology. No partnership is successful if only one side is participating. You will get out of Chatmeter 10x you put into it, but this requires the investment and patience to build your business with them.

Review management, Listings optimization, sentiment analysis, and agency level monitoring for 1000+ locations.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Zach B.

"Get Your Reputation Under Control"

What do you like best?

Chatmeter takes all reviews from all social platforms and provides a nice, clean hub where you can review the very best and worst insights and experience from your customers.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there is not a social scheduling application for multiple locations is the biggest downfall for Chatmeter, and this has caused me to seek another third party for this functionality. It would be great to see this all under one hood.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your customer reputation under control and in one place with Chatmeter's platform.

One of the biggest benefits of Chatmeter is the ability to target 1-star and 2-star reviews without text and blasts out a generic message to these customers. This helps engage with people who were dissatisfied with the service, and we are able to appease customers we may have never gotten back in a shorter amount of time.

Courtney O.

"Such a great platform!"

What do you like best?

I love the pulse feature with Chatmeter. It allows me to track what our customers are talking about in their reviews. For example, I found our customers are primarily talking about our overall customer service- not our product, policies, etc. That information was invaluable to discover! In addition, I love the webinars and blog posts!

What do you dislike?

I always like to put something here because I think everyone can improve on something, but honestly I have yet to find something I dislike about the platform. My Chatmeter rep, Kylie, is so attentive and intentional that even if i do have questions or concerns, she is right there to help me!

I've learned what our consumers are talking about in their reviews. I'm responding to any and all reviews through Chatmeter. I'm continuing my education through Chatmeter's blog posts and webinars.

Agency

"The Best Platform Out There!"

What do you like best?

It's great -- user-friendly and all-in-one!

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform is very user-friendly and does a lot of the heavy lifting. It allows you to streamline reputation, social, and SEO in one and ChatMeter is constantly updating, tweaking, and making their product better. One thing I will recommend is that anyone who wants to use it for listing accuracy services is that they prepare for the setup time. ChatMeter is very clear that setup is time-consuming, but again, they do most of the heavy lifting and their support team is always available.

We are keeping everything streamlined for rapid response and listing accuracy. The biggest benefit is being alerted to ratings/reviews almost instantly, being able to respond to almost all ratings/reviews inside the platform, and having information being uniform across data aggregators.

Brenda W.

"Easy Solution for Problematic Reviews"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when dealing with multiple locations is perfection. I can create templates and respond to a weekend's worth of reviews for over 30 stores in less than 5 minutes. Not to mention, this has done great things for our rankings in Google.

What do you dislike?

Facebook's new recommend is no longer calculating into our sentiment with the same weight it held before. Yelp is a pain as we can not bulk respond. I wish I could remove a response if I post incorrectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would love the ability to integrate with InMoment.

It has lightened my workload tremendously.

Lauren G.

"Helps Us Keep Up With The Trends"

What do you like best?

The Chatmeter program is so user-friendly and has become an invaluable tool for our marketing team and on-site teams in dealing with their online reputation. It's wonderful that it's all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then, the information when auditing against local business listings can be a little off. Also, It is a bit of a challenge to find pictures and content that was generated from third-party users and not by the business, but that's not a big deal.

Helping us to respond to reviews! It has helped our response time increase.

Miko A.

"Easy to use, reliable data, making our lives easier!"

What do you like best?

We love the ease of use. In a busy world with enough websites and logins to remember as is, Chatmeter makes the lives of our operators so much easier. The Dashboard is intuitive and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is room for improvement in the social media response section of the platform. It is still best to respond via the native platform.

We're solving the problem of getting an overall rating score which can be compared by location within our organization. We've realized the benefit of having our own scoring system integrated.

Gourav M.

"If local SEO works for you then this tool too."

What do you like best?

The best part is it's all in one kinda juggernaut tool and we can do/see all the things from reviews to social media engagements and sentiments, latest reviews on all the platforms from Facebook to Google business. That's really a very amazing thing about the Chatmeter and very real love this feature.

What do you dislike?

If there was transparent and clear pricing on a dedicated pricing page then it will be best and surely build more trust on the Chatmeter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're concerned about your company's online reputation then don't look further.

As our company is growing and we're looking for tools for brand management and social media sentiments but were fortunate to meet the Chatmeter as it has more than what we're looking. It definitely saved our time, money and efforts.

Amy N.

"Great partner "

What do you like best?

Chatmeter has been an incredible partner to us since we began using them. There is no other company I work with that continues, month after month, year after year, to work directly with us to utilize their product to the fullest.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything I dislike. One thing that would be helpful would be to help manage our menus digitally (i.e. so they are posted on Google & Yelp minimally)

Keeping up with our listings management

A killer source of all things reviews.

AR
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great Experience so Far but Lacking in Social Functionality "

What do you like best?

I love having all of our reviews across all platforms and properties together in one space and I also enjoy the different sentiment reporting capabilities as well! We also measure ourselves against comps and the tool Chatmeter provides has again saved us from monthly manual entries.

What do you dislike?

One of the only (major) items Chatmeter is lacking is social capabilities. They are not a Facebook partner so they are unable to bring in certain information like private messages, analytics, and Instagram features. I would love to see those items be implemented to really top off what Chatmeter offers. I also think they have room to improve on permission levels and approval gateways for review responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't look to Chatmeter as a Social Management tool first. Look to Chatmeter as a Reputation Management platform first and a social tool second. We have been using Chatmeter for under a year but have already seen progressive movement towards more social capabilities but also more in-depth reporting and listings management tools.

Bringing everything together under one roof is a huge benefit. Before reporting was done manually and often times was extremely tedious and had user errors. This goes the same for social posting and listening. Although I feel Chatmeter is lacking in some social areas, it does offer bulk posting, a master content calendar and some social listening tools which is great!

Jessie W.

"Great for a company with a lot of locations"

What do you like best?

We have over 115 properties, and Chatmeter enables me to easily manage all of them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Chatmeter. Any suggestions I have made to my Chatmeter representative were already in the works and have been implemented.

As multifamily real estate, our biggest issue is responding to the multitude of reviews that come in each day. Chatmeter brings all of these reviews into one place, as well as allowing us to mass post on social media.

Chris B.

"ChatMeter - Great all-compassing social tool"

What do you like best?

I love how all of my social media is funneled into a single Dashboard and I can monitor multiple social channels and owned properties.

What do you dislike?

As with any software, more features would be nice such as more reporting and more influence over Yelp listings.

I manage approx. 200 to 300 social pages. ChatMeter allows me to monitor/update in only a few minutes per day. Huge time saver!

Rebecca V.

"Professional and business driven"

What do you like best?

We highly recommend Chatmeter thanks to its professionalism. They strive at improving their service offer to our needs and to constantly make our life easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Wea re very satisfied with the service we receive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing I can think of.

We have been able to get a much cleaner space in the listing sphere along with improving our processes in review management.

Megan C.

"Great Product with Impressive Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Chatmeter helps hold our teams accountable by alerting them when reviews are left. Their customer support is very responsive, even with large teams. Our online reputation has continued to improve using Chatmeter's platform.

What do you dislike?

Not all review sites integrate into the platform for review response.

We are much more aware of our online reputation and have improved our review scores. We also use ChatExec on hundreds of our properties to respond to reviews on our behalf, which they respond within 24 hours. This shows customers that we are responsive and listening to their concerns.

"Chatmeter has been a great platform for our business! "

What do you like best?

Responding to reviews would be very difficult without the platform. I love having them aggregated in one place, especially being able to respond to most reviews right within the platform.

What do you dislike?

I wish that TripAdvisor could be responded to within the dashboard.

We have a lot of locations and get a lot of our business through online reviews. Being able to see all of theses reviews in one spot as well as being able to make changes to individual locations from the dashboard is a huge time saver!

UL
User in Law Practice

"Good Reputation Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I really liked having all of the business reviews in one place.It's a great way to keep up with all of your reviews on one platform, versus having to check multiple sites regularly and keeping a log. This does it for you!

What do you dislike?

It's definitely focused on your overall web presence and reputation. It does have some social media functions, but that's definitely not its primary use. I would love to see more tools available for social media reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to use this to post to social media platforms, look elsewhere. But if you're looking to boost your overall web presence and ratings, give it a try!

Missed or overlooked reviews and opinions of the business were easily a thing of the past once employees were taught how to use and properly manage the software.

"Key tool for reputation management"

What do you like best?

We love the way Chatmeter allows us to manage our online reviews from one easy portal. The report tools and snapshots are key, and make it easy to distribute pertinent information across all channels.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have the ability to respond to TripAdvisor reviews through the portal as well.

With Chatmeter, we are able to respond to guest reviews in a timely manner, ensuring that guests feel heard and are provided top notch customer service.

Mike S.

"Good for managing reviews only"

What do you like best?

It is a good prorgram for managing your online reviews and content. Easy to use. Pretty straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Not very versatile. I was under the impression it could help with additional features but it is mostly a 1-trick pony.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what it is good for - managing your online reviews. It's good for that but there may be other options available too.

It helped a company that I worked with manage our online reviews.

"Great tool to keep up with reviews"

What do you like best?

I like how the tools does a great job when it comes to engaging with local customers from a global perspective, it was great help when I used it to keep up with my online reputation for my previous job

What do you dislike?

I did not think it was as easy to navigate around the clutter, it was very overwhelming having to respond to reviews, wish there was a filter for the most important reviews your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to make an algorithm that prioritizes the best reviews

My job with this tool was to monitor reviews, track review's quality and quantity, and also measure against competitors

"Chatmeter has been a great addition to our productivity for our franchise business model."

What do you like best?

They are familiar with the operations of a franchise system and have been very helpful in accommodating that.

What do you dislike?

I would love if Chatmeter could be more knowledgeable and proactive about system changes whether it be within Google or within reviews.

Online reputation problems. We are doing a great job with the help of the Chatmeter platform.

"Insightful and easy"

What do you like best?

The team is knowledgeable and responsive. It's so helpful to have all of the insights in one place.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Facebook can be tricky and connections can be dropped.

We have a lean team and are able to review and respond to reviews easily, giving us the ability to connect with our customers and improve their experience.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Intuitive Reputation Software"

What do you like best?

This software makes it extremely easy to manage your listings across the web. I think they thought this through really well and we can scale our agency using this service.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to link accounts other than Google and Facebook. They also don't' have a great solution for auto intelligent responses for blank reviews.

Reputation and review management for our clients.

"Bets reputation software out there!"

What do you like best?

Pulse is my favorite tool - it beats anything other available tool on the market for sentiment analysis and review data collection.

What do you dislike?

The only limitations are with the available customizations - pre loading dates in Pulse, etc.

Using Chatmeter has greatly alleviated some of the restrictions we were experiencing with ReviewTrackers.

UF
User in Food & Beverages

"Excellent & Always Evolving"

What do you like best?

Easy access to review and respond to reviews and guest feedback.

What do you dislike?

60 location minimum means we are paying for a few stores we don't have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Chatmeter is by far the easiest reputation management software I have used. They are also always rolling out new features and updates to improve the functionality and experience.

Online reputation management. We are getting better visibility into what our consumers are saying about us and are able to resolve issues we might otherwise have never known about.

Learn more about Chatmeter

Chatmeter Videos

Learning about Chatmeter?

* We monitor all Chatmeter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Chatmeter

See how your brand is performing in just minutes!