Chatmeter Reviews & Product Details

Chatmeter Overview

What is Chatmeter?

Chatmeter, the first Local Brand Management platform, helps multi-location businesses and agencies measure and improve their marketing effectiveness. With the fragmentation of local search marketing today, it’s become nearly impossible for agencies and national retailers to properly manage the brand at the local level. Our service measures the online presence for each location by analyzing its online visibility and reputation. We benchmark its performance against other local competitors and provide personalized recommendations for improvement through our interactive dashboard and daily email alerts. By taking ownership of online visibility and the customer experience, marketers can have a significant impact on reaching new customers. We offer a full, end to end marketing analytics platform for large retailers and agencies with multiple locations. Chatmeter is the only platform that presents the full picture of all your locations across reviews, social media, listing accuracy and search rankings. Our platform provides actionable items based on the most impactful things you can do to improve your presence, reputation and in turn, rankings for every one of your locations. Some customers include Caliber Collision, Commerce Bank, AMITA Health, Lincoln Property Management, A&W Restaurants, Tender Greens, Dickey’s BBQ andPet Valu.

Chatmeter Details

Local listing, review, and social media management for the multi-location brand and agency.

Chatmeter

Chatmeter Screenshots

Chatmeter Reviews

Showing 175 Chatmeter reviews
Already have Chatmeter?
Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Vee, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage and respond to your reviews! Thank you for your feedback on training, if you wouldn't mind emailing me at cwong@chatmeter.com, I can help set up some training for you!

See how Chatmeter improved
What do you like best?

Chat meter has reports and breakdowns of reviews left. This has been a huge help in my daily job, it is nice to see the spreadsheets on what was reported and what can be improved. My staff has access to view and respond at anytime. This also helps my corporate office and ownership to see what we are being reviewed on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

First time I have ever used it and will recommend to others in my industry. Chatmeter has been so great, I do not see the need for improvement at this time. I love that I can pull reports for all reviews and responses. I do not dislike the services as they are so helpful and the site is self explanatory. Very easy to learn and maneuver through. We use the reports in our monthly incentives program to help see if we have satisfied our residents and guests. This helps to improve the site and the team, we know where we are lacking attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service has changed my life, you will not regret it. They respond super fast and will help your industry in so many ways. I am screaming at the roof tops about this service.

If you have ever used another service do not compare to Chatmeter, they will be blown out of the water. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. I have received help in knowing when I receive a review. This helps me to respond as fast as I can with out having to search or hear that I missed a review. Chatmeter has allowed me to save on average 4 hours per month, this is crucial as we are such a busy site. My maintenance team has really improved the site due to responses from the reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Jacqueline, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy our platform helps make your job 10 times easier! It's great to hear how much time our platform has allowed you to save. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

The platform's ease of use and ongoing client support are my two favorite things about Chatmeter. I also love the insights and the customizability of them, which allows for understanding what's going on with your brand in a seemingly infinite number of ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't really things I dislike about Chatmeter, but there are newer features that aren't as fully flushed out yet as older features inside the platform. I am encouraged by the development information I receive from our Chatmeter representation when I ask for more robustness inside their product and how quickly new things come online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avail yourself of their weekly free webinars. That will give you a great introduction to what Chatmeter can do for you and then you'll be able to ask better questions when you work with their sales team to decide if it's the best platform for your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem we're solving with Dog Haus is the ability to communicate performance, reputation and sentiment data with our franchisees and locations in a way that is concrete and actionable. It's changing our culture brandwide. The next most important benefit we're starting to see is the ability to allow our locations to manage their own reputations, rather than the corporate office being in charge of everything. Cultivating that local connection with our customers is key in today's environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Roger, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and that you enjoy our customer support! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I really like the filtering options. I manage over 100 restaurants in various locations in the US, and I can filter reviews by location and compare locations. I also like that Chatmeter provides your competition ratings so you can see where you stand. The available reporting options help me organize and present data to our management team to understand and a format that I can customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I like that the filtering categories aren't visible throughout the page. If I have to make changes to my filters, I have to scroll to the top to make adjustments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to know where your business stands with your consumers, Chatmeter helps and offers suggestions for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing all of your reviews across several platforms allows me to see if there is a pattern developing in a particular location. If several people are saying that they had bad customer service on a particular day, I can contact management and bring it to their attention, and they can correct the issue through training. We are also developing relationships in our markets. If we can talk to a customer about their experience, whether it is good or bad, they feel like they matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Danielle, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all your locations! Thank you for your feedback on filtering, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ability to respond to reviews from a wide variety of platforms - especially Google and ReviewBuilder - without having to log in to multiple sites every day. It keeps things simple, without sacrificing the features of the individual platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I have come across is the lack of integration with OpenTable - a large number of our reviews come in through that platform, and it would be very nice to have the ability to respond to those reviews without having to leave Chatmeter and log in to OpenTable separately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving the problem of having multiple review platforms that aren't integrated, which keeps us from having to access a large number of sites (and remember multiple login credentials) in order to respond to each and every review we receive. This allows us to stay on top of the most relevant and timely guest feedback to improve our service and keep our guests coming back time and time again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Devin, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to all your reviews in one place! Thank you for your feedback on OpenTable, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Chatmeter is that there is a wide range of features and reports that can help you in the decision making process. Also, if you want a more detailed view it is possible to check the reviews tab and see what customers think about each of the locations. Reports are great to compare how we are evolving over time, making it a great tool to measure the success of the new programs. Plus, you can see all your media and social media activity in one place. Furthermore, there are some good data visualization tools, such as the map view on the Snapshot tab. Overall it is a great tool to have when trying to understand more about your customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point, there isn't anything I dislike about the platform. However, if there were more reports available that would be great. Also, the Sentiment Explorar accuracy is not spot-on sometimes, but I understand it's a work in progress since it's an AI tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an all-in-one solution for your business reputation, this is a great option. As an analyst, I can say it has all the data you need to make good decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's possible to see how guests' perception is changing over time and also when we lunch a new promotion, menu etc. Also, it can be used as a tool to give advice on where we can do better and where we are also excelling. With the easy to use and easy to understand reports, you can extract data and build your own customized reports with the information needed - making it a great tool for analysts to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Vitor, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and provides you with easy to understand reports! Thank you for your feedback on reporting and our sentiment analysis tool, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

I love that the Chatmeter system is very easy to use. Learning this system was a piece of cake. I like having one login to respond to reviews across several different platforms. Everything is in one place, and you don't have to worry about what your password is for Facebook, Google, Yelp etc. I love the daily emails that are sent when there are reviews to respond to. This ensures all reviews are responded to in a timely manner. The reports are very helpful. I also like seeing what my competitors are being rated. The Pulse feature also lets you look at specific key target words to narrow down what your unit may be performing really well at, or where there may be room for improvement (such as cold food, or excellent customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike! I've had a very good experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've had no issues with Chatmeter. The benefit of having one centralized platform makes it easier to reply to reviews in a timely manner. It makes it faster to respond to my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Nathan, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and helps you respond to all your reviews in one place! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

AR
What do you like best?

We enjoy the email alerts, as well as the Listing Manager the best. Especially with COVID, this has made updating our hours across the board much less of a pain. The Media tab is helpful for finding User Generated Content when we are not tagged in the copy, but the guest selects a Duffy's Sports Grill as the location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email alert delivery server has been unreliable, this is sporadic and occurs a few times a month impacting the delivery of reviews to our teams. Sometimes the platform can be clunky or timeout. In the past, I have also experienced minor issues moving around our Review Builder reviews as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! Chatmeter has been transformative in the way we look at our guest feedback. Not only do we study internal submission forms, but studying our social reviews has been helpful to identify areas of opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We review trends regarding the negative and positive feedback percentages regularly. We compare using our fiscal periods to LY and show increases/decreases accordingly. While I do run my own reporting, exporting from Chatmeter is great to keep everyone on the same playing field. We like to view performance by location, region, and the company. This helps to hold our team players accountable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you monitor your review trends and manage all your locations! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Chatmeter keeps me in touch with my guest feedback. Timely review and response to feedback is the most effective way to a resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish guest feedback would show me the guest email address for direct response. There are times when I would send a e-gift to a guest to resolve a complaint. If I didn't have to request the email and wait for a response this process would be expidited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting notifications for guest feedback is great for immediate response. In the service industry it is very critical that you receive and respond to guest concerns in a very timely fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage and respond to all of your reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

All the insights it gives in regards to reviews from multiple websites and social media. I love having all these analytics to look at from reviews across so many different websites and social media channels. It averages out all your reviews for your business as a whole which comes in handy big time. Same with social media. I like being able to have it all available on Chatmeter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit confusing with so much that it has, but it is worth it to learn it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to look at all the options available that they give you. It all comes in handy and will help make your business life so much easier. They go over all the aspects you would need with reviews on all sites available at. Chatmeter even goes through all your social media channels so you can see it all in one place and have analytics given to you from all of it. If you don't take advantage of all that Chatmeter provides you, then you are most definitely missing out. I recommend looking at each aspect of it and how you can use it to your advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If I don't notice a review on a certain review site or social media, I can look hear and see it so I can respond to it. I love the insights it gives of the reviews among all places and see how it averages out between all the places together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Matthew, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps make your job easier and that you enjoy seeing all the insights from your reviews! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

The ability to see all platforms of reviews right in one place. I really appreciate the ability to filter the reviews to see which ones I have not yet responded to. With managing three different franchises in two different states, this is a HUGE help! I also really enjoy the competitor section where we can compare how we are doing up against some of our closest competitors in the area. We can also compare how each of our franchises are doing against each other as well. There are a lot of multi unit marketers in our TWO MEN AND A TRUCK system, so this is a huge benefit to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The home page is a little busy. I think having less on the dashboard would be helpful. It's hard to view everything all at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are handling more than one franchise or are in charge of multiple review platforms, this is a game changer! It will boost your reputation management skills and give you the tools to become a better marketer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the issues of not responding to some reviews. Our franchise system is big on responding to each and every review, so having them all available to me in one place has been a huge benefit. I also benefit from matching up our listings to make sure our information is correct on every platform. That has been one of the biggest benefits from using Chatmeter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Morgan, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you see all your reviews in one place! Thank you for your feedback about the home page, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

Chat meter allows us to as a business to connect to our guest, and receive critical feedback that helps create better customer loyalty, and enhancing their experience, outside of our business. Sometimes, its hard to see whats going on day to day during our business, and with Chatmeter, the feedback we get is very insightful and helpful, the platform is very easy to manage and get responses back to guests right away, as well as keeping pace with deadline functions, and Benefits include being able to fix any issues that we might not have caught wind of due to chat meter's Review Builder, but it also gives us a chance to celebrate individuals in our business, when guests recognize them on chat meter, its a great way to help provide the feedback to the servers, not everyone writes reviews online, but with chat meter being connected through the earls website, we get lots of great feedback, we might not get else where. That being said, the problems we solve.

I also really like the review snapshot (there is 1 thing I dislike see below). Being able to see a snapshot of our reviews, and then in turn see how many positive, neutral, and negative reviews each day we got is awesome. Its a great way in the morning when I wake up to check my emails and see a glimpse into how we did the previous day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much information to see how your feedback score moves. There are a lot of really useful and easy to use and navigate functions, but some of the other UI seems a bit overwhelming, complicated to navigate, or useless. I also dislike that I cant see if the other recipient has received my follow up email, or comment made onto the thread. If there was a way I could ensure that my responses are sent out, or that the guest is getting it, then I think that would be much better.

Review snapshot, although mostly awesome, does have some minor flaws. If a review contains mixed wording, sometimes the review will be shown as neutral, or negative even if it is not, or multiple chunks of the same review will appear many times in the email, creating spam, or un needed reading and length. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! Its very user friendly, and the benefits are there! Having a review, and review monitoring platform that you can easily access is crucial for any business.

See everything that chatmeter can do. Do not just focus on one aspect of chatmeter, look at all the different Tabs, and allow yourself time to learn.

If you are unsure if you want to go with chatmeter or not, the customer service team can help answer any questions, there is a great live social team, that is there can help with any issues or bugs. There is also help function directly on the Dashboard as well!

Use chatmeter as a daily routine, there are so many unique business building aspects of the website that you can use and capitlize on, many of the elements on chatmeter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solve both Guest complaints, and raves in regards to our business. The main problems we solve are the negative review or feedback aspect. As I mentioned above in my other response, sometimes we dont always catch wind of what happens, sometimes guests also dont complain while they are here, and instead chose to phone us back, write a review online, or send feedback in through the Earls website. When we get feedback through Chat Meter, it allows us to have one more chance at solving any guest issues, feedback, or complaints, and if possible make it right. Its also a great middle ground between Restaurant ---> Reviews. Chatmeter is a huge benefit when we are able to fix an issue with a guest before they decide to make a review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Steven, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform is very insightful, helpful, and easy to manage! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

Having all of our reviews in one place and can assign tasks to various people in our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Task assigning. I have to set up rules for each individual person rather than setting up one rule that applies to all roles.

I also wish there was a better closed loop process. If we wanted to make sure that the reviews are handled and not just responded to, it's not really possible to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very easy to update listings and respond to Google reviews. With our last vendor, reviews would not always show up or show up really late. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to all your reviews in one place! Thank you for your feedback on task assigning, there is a workaround, you can create a rule that is unassigned and anyone tied to a location can see unassigned tasks for their location. Then you can set up an email alert from the My Alerts section that will send a daily alert that shows any unassigned tasks. Hopefully this helps! I will also pass your feedback along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any questions or other feedback you may have.

Web Content Coordinator
What do you like best?

My rep, Leanna, is always there to answer questions i have with a standing monthly call. She even appreciates when I ask about new features and takes them back to her team. I have often suggested things that she thinks is a great and she takes back to her team in order to improve the product for other users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have been completely satisfied with my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to manage reviews for almost 150 properties across 14 states. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Travis, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all of your reviews and that you enjoy working with Leanna! Feel free to reach out to Leanna with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

The daily reporting that compiled and sent directly to our administrative teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems (occasionally) that we do not get all of the feedback from the social media sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like I've stated earlier, this is a great online tool that assists operators/owners in validating guest experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operational expertise and what our guests are telling us how to improve. We have changed a few operational stop gaps that have assisted us in becoming better, more desirable for our guests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Eric, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that you like the daily reporting feature in our platform! Thank you for your feedback on social, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

Chatmeter makes it easy to compile reviews from multiple locations in a centralized system. This is helpful for anyone that is responsible for managing and responding to customer reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's little to dislike. The interface is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chatmeter allows us to manage more than 100 locations with a centralized review management platform and respond to reviews quickly without having to hunt them down or risk missing critical customer feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage and respond to all your reviews! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

AP
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the dynamic features of Chatmeter that allow you to see your company from an overall perspective to a drilled-down view within seconds. The snapshot dashboard is so functional in its ability to show you where social posting hotspots. It has enhanced our visibility to how our residents and prospects view our company and given us the ability to have a 100% response rate to our reviews. We are also able to manage multiple social platforms at the same time and see where we stand with our competitors in the region. This platform has allowed our brand image to be more consistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the algorithm mistakes a positive review for a negative and we have to change manually it but not often and that is a feature that I enjoy.

We have also found that some of the graphs are hard to understand. It would also be nice to have an automated response system set up for negative reviews instead of manual entry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work across multiple regions, set it up so that you can view on a regional level and individual sites as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We resolve a multitude of resident concerns that are brought to our attention from reviews left on our social platforms. We are catching these concerns faster and turning these negatives into positives. People can also see that we are responsive and that we care to help resolve and concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings, social media, and reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our development team. Chatmeter has features such as Bulk Responding, Rotating Templates, Workflow Task Management, and our LocationHQ mobile app — all designed to streamline and optimize your review responding process. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any questions or other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

See how Chatmeter improved
AR
What do you like best?

The best feature of Chatmeter is the ability to respond to reviews from a multitude of review sites within the Chatmeter platform. With Chatmeter, there is no need to log into multiple review sites (Google, Facebook, Bing, etc). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few review sites such as Yelp, Apartments.com, etc., that don't currently integrate into Chatmeter, so I feel like this is an area that could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Chatmeter to any company/user who is in an industry heavily dominated by the need to have superior ratings and customer service responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a company overseeing 70+ business locations, Chatmeter has helped us solve the problem of quickly & efficiently responding to customer reviews & inquiries. With Chatmeter, we are able to respond efficiently using a variety of templates, and also the reporting and filtering components allow us to get an accurate picture of the business location's overall sentiment. One of the best benefits of Chatmeter is its user-friendly interface, I can quickly train new employees on how to use the platform. Additionally, as a company that oversees hundreds of reviews, with the filtering & reporting we are able to make sure that no review is left untouched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings, social media, and reviews! Thank you for your feedback, Chatmeter is a Yelp Knowledge Partner which allows our clients to have full access to monitor, measure, and respond to their Yelp reviews within our dashboard. Currently for Aparments.com, we have an external link to respond to your reviews, but I will pass your feedback to respond within the dashboard for more sites to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any questions or feedback you may have.

AC
What do you like best?

Being able to respond to reviews from a variety of sources in one place is very convenient. Also, the staff assigned to our account is great to work with - they are very thorough during our monthly calls and keep us updated on new features or other ways we can make the most of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish we would respond to Glassdoor and Indeed reviews within the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to easily monitor the customer experience and respond to feedback. We can share the positive feedback to praise our employees and the negative feedback as a tool for growth and improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage and respond to all your reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

Very intuitive. Easy to update business details and pull reports. Great one-stop shop for locations listings management and review monitoring. Awesome support team and reps that I've worked with so far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have all of the features for social integration that we're looking for (yet). Have experienced issues with updating hours for certain locations in the platform and having them not reflect on Google/Bing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowing managers to use the platform to have awareness of their reviews and respond to them. Location management. Competitor analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings and monitor your reviews! Thank you for your feedback on social and updating hours, I will pass this along to our product team. Please feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com if you are still having issues with updating hours or with any other feedback you may have.

Dealer Liaison & Marketing Manager
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

We all know that reviews are important and we should be looking at them every day. The best part of this platform are the daily e-mail alerts. It's a reminder that attention is needed whether a positive or negative review is left by a customer. A reply back is needed for a 1 star review and/or a 5 star review. These e-mail alerts are a reminder to reply back and look at reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setting up locations only because it's time consuming. Maybe the location set up and user set up can be tied together and can be set up at the same time instead of separately? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform and highly recommend for a dealer/franchise network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have access to see all locations' reviews. This helps our network as a whole because we know exactly where the negative reviews are coming from and we can offer assistance. We know exactly who is replying to reviews and who isn't. We can then speak to these locations to reiterate the importance of replying to ALL reviews. Chatmeter allows us to break out reports and slice and dice data by region. This platform has helped to improve our overall NPS because we can dive deep to see where 5 star reviews are needed and which locations need assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Cammie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps respond to all of your reviews! Thank you for your feedback on onboarding, I will pass it along to our onboarding team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Chatmeter provides a lot of different services in one, most of which are very beneficial to our clients. For SEO, we always want to make sure our NAP-W information for our clients is as consistent as possible on as many relevant citation type sites as possible. We also want to keep that information as up to date as possible. To do this manually could take hours of time. Using Chatmeter's dashboard we can make updates in one place and see those updates go to Google My Business, Facebook, Apple Maps, Bing Places and many more sites as well.

The dashboard gives us up to date metrics on how many listings have synced for each client, so we can track the progress. We can also generate Before & After Reports, to show the client the progress made. It also has a great Reputation Management system built in, which helps answer reviews. This is especially important in today's economy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not crazy about the system in place to add a client. There are sometimes glitches that need to be addressed. But I will say that the team that handles my account is usually very responsive and helpful when I run into a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When you work at an agency, you generally have a very busy client load. You want to give the client the best possible service, but you also want to try and streamline and/or automate as many processes as possible so you can give all clients the same love. Chatmeter allows us to make sure that our clients, most of which are Local SEO clients, are getting things they need to help them move the needle. Chatmeter also does much of their listings by hand, as opposed to using an API like other services do. So even if you leave, your client's listings will stay in place. This does benefit their rankings as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Butch, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform has helped you manage all your client's listings and respond to reviews! Thank you for your feedback about adding clients, I will pass this along to management. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly respond to reviews as they come in has been critical to customer satisfaction and reputation management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really liked the email tool for soliciting reviews but that went away a while ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, results will follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have turned multiple 1 star reviews into 5 star reviews by escalating store level issues and responding to customers quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Christa Wong of Chatmeter

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We’re happy to hear that our platform helps you quickly respond to your reviews and has helped turn 1-star reviews into 5 stars by escalating store issues and responding quickly! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!