ChaseData CCaaS Reviews & Product Details

ChaseData CCaaS Overview

What is ChaseData CCaaS?

ChaseData's cloud-based Call Center as a Service software provides superior performance, a user-friendly interface, and stellar technical support. Seven automated dialing modes (including predictive, progressive, and TCPA compliant preview mode), skills-based ACD, IVR, and more, are combined in one powerful suite that easily integrates easily with third-party applications. Contact us today to request a free demo.

ChaseData CCaaS Details

ChaseData's cloud based Call Center Solution offers leading edge technology and value for call centers with 5 or more agents.

ChaseData CCaaS is a WFA (Work From Anywhere) cloud platform requiring only a stable broadband connection and access to a Windows PC. ChaseData CCaaS maintains up to date HIPAA/HITECH, PCI/DSS, SOC2 Type-1, and TCPA compliances and certifications

ChaseData
1996
Plantation, FL
@ChaseData
207 Twitter followers

ChaseData CCaaS Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ChaseData CCaaS community
Have you used ChaseData CCaaS before?

ChaseData CCaaS Reviews

Showing 25 ChaseData CCaaS reviews
Already have ChaseData CCaaS?
What do you like best?

They have dailing options that fit my business. They never put us in a box and have had real solutions. Dylan, from their customer support team was proactive and supported me EVERY step of the way! They have won me over completely and I highly recommend them. I tried 4 different companies and none of them compared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I havent been impressed with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! All you have to lose is mediocre results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were not getting enough live answers with the system we were using. This caused overhead to skyrocket and revenue to plummet. We were not able to serve our clients like we knew we could. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Owned and operated call centers for 20 plus years and in that time I've experienced many predictive dialers. From owning premise dialers to working with the first hosted products on the market I've seen it all. ^ years ago I decided to give ChaseData a try and I haven't looked back since. Their support staff is super attentive and always eager to assist. They're always on the cutting edge of technology continuously updating their software with the latest features. The down time is nonexistent. And the quality of calls is phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've made a few suggestions over the years that I would love for them to implement however I understand that if it doesn't help the masses it'll probably get pushed to the back burner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their ability to identify bad numbers and eliminate them from the dialing rotation was significantly better than some of their competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Operations
What do you like best?

The support guys are very helpful but work off-site and they don't always get correct information from the company. They are helpful and friendly though. I also like the fast paced way we can go from call to call with no between time. Casey and Dylan are excellent support agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like it's a download. The settings are complicated. I have a lot of issues where support calls are needed. They want to over-explain everything. They don't understand we are not Chase employees and we just want the phones to ring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this for the predictive dialer for residence. My business uses it solely for business to business, so miss out on the biggest benefit they offer. We carefully nurture leads and work files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call quality issues and dial pad issues. They have yet to fix the dial pad issue. Changing some settings in the system did help with call quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They provide amazing support. They have a well trained staff on hand to resolve any problems you or your users have. If you need custom reporting or help with complicated scripting they are there to help and they do so in a timely fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve as a supervisor and as a user is steep. It is not as intuitive as it could be. This is improving over time and as always once you know where to go for your needs it works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ChaseData is our lifeblood. We use it exclusively for an outbound call telesales product. We have tried other platforms and have actually returned to ChaseData for our system. For the usability there isn't a better, more affordable product on the market.

ChaseData also provides custom reports that are crucial for executive level reports on production and team productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Marketing And Development
What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up. Not to mention any time I have an issue or a question the customer service agents are always helpful and very polite. The admin works great and makes it really easy to monitor calls. Also makes a great coaching and training tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The updates should be automatically done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to call them if you need help. Its always quick and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it a couple different ways. We have it for dialing many numbers at once for a better contact rate which obviously leads to more sales. We also use it in preview mode to call already existing customers. Helps us keep organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The customer service, the accurate reports, and Jordan Behn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant change my PW without sending ticket Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jordan Behn is AMAZING! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of our leads are in one place, reports are instant and accurate, we can text sellers and leave VM's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

How easy your system is to maneuver around. I like that there is someone to answer my questions during business hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having someone there to talk to after hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't CCaaS is? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Chasedata's intuative interface and database saavy approach to creating top-tier dialer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far we have not seen anything specific that we dont like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ChaseData Delivers. We migrated from Vicidial to ChaseData for several reasons. 1/ exceptional built in and on-the-fly reporting capabilities increases visibility into our daily operation. 2/ intuitive interface made retraining easy 3/ flexible feature sets allowed us to interface our custom made management system seamlessly to the dialer, streamlining our process and reducing errors 4/ a strong and attentive support team made the transition straight forward 5/ flexible data import capabilities allowed us to simplify our process, and real-time filtering ensures we don’t need to pull lists out and reinsert them as the campaign requirements change. We are happy we did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

The list management features. This is an absolute priority when looking for a call center. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like better options to be able to print reports. Also would like to have mobile access, at least for administrative purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Chase for multiple applications. That is one of the of chase the flexibility to run multiple campaigns with completely different business models and in multiple locations. I have been in the call center business for over 30 years and used many different companies but I have been with Chase for a long time because they are reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Chase Data is very user-friendly as I am able to pull almost any report I need for different metrics within our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the hardest part is sometimes isolating different groups within my reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chase, again helps us with metrics to properly evaluate aspects of our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Specialist
What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly the admin and agent portals are. I also really appreciate how patient, understanding, and helpful the sales rep and technical support staff were. I highly recommend this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I do not like about Chase Data at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend everyone use Chasedata. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simply having chase data integrated with our crm has solved so many problems and made the entire appointment setting process run more smooth and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Chase Data helps organize our call flow & has some GREAT management tools to assist in monitoring, reports, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a little more training to the support staff to make tech support calls go a little easier. Also please consider making compatible with Mac (besides just parallels dual-boot) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very few flaws, definitely worth the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing auto-dialing outbound calls & routing inbound campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

The Agent app is very user friendly and allows multiple dispostions for each call. The Agent access is very detailed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes update errors within the system where we don't get notified there are updates pending and we have mishandled calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have improved out call accuracy when it comes the the metircs of each Campaign. We have been able to pinpoint many coaching opportunities per Agent by using the reporting features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I like the support provided by the help desk. The access to see the screens of my staff assists me with management when I am away from the office. the flexibility of the seats is alot very convenient for a center that has a fluctuating capacity . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We seem to have alot of dropped call issues after the 15 mark and have not been able to resolve it. I also do not like the fact we can not get our company name to display. which seems to be a common issues amongest dialers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Offsite management with the assistance of screen share. Easy access to recorded calls at any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, does a great job handling calls and providing metrics needed to maximize our profitability and the price can't be beat Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish it wasn't so dependent on Windows . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Penetrating our leads better than ever before Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Great interface simple. Shallow learning curve. customer service is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interface can glitch and calls sometimes disconnect. But not too often Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have enough functions for auto dial as there may be other programs that are less simple to use but more functional (that may be necessary/unnecessary) depending on your business type. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to call many customers without physically dialing. Easy to login. Make the most money using chase as the interface and call speed and connection is efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

No other company. As far as Auto dialers go can come close to their technical. Support. Any question, I need answered gets answered properly and expeditiously. . The system is loaded with features that you have to pay for with the competitors. Profits have gone up 25% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say anything that I don't like about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now getting 10 times the amount of customers on the phone as compared to manually dialing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Clear communication of call flow procedures with narrowed disposition tool to make call handling less of a hassle. Login was well designed. Easily installed and removed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No suggested min break between calls makes server load and node efficiency less effective. Including permissive and non permissive action based on enterprise solution could further software's demand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I may have mentioned, it's an efficient tool that solves a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like I said, overall efficiency is more important than cpm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

I like that the system is pretty much self explanatory and pretty easy for the agents to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I a lot of system errors, and integrations not working as they should. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I know exactly what all of my agents are doing, I love that I can screen share, and I have the agents separated by skill Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Intuitive interface and user experience; technologically designed and well though out; excellent customer service and support; robust reporting; solution to meet all and custom needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not much to add here, ChaseData is a great company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

all contact center operations; easy setup and increased focus on campaign optimization instead of setup and trouble-shooting; business metrics via reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The system it self is very user friendly and easy to understand. I like a few features that make it faster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tech issues and their customer service. It feels like their tech support team is not fully knowledgeable on how to fix certain issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

call automation, managing leads and monitor agents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

The automated dialing system as well as the calls that come thru Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There tends to be duplicate records in the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend getting and using Chase Data - it will help your business grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can find companies that will be moving a lot easier using Chase Data which was one of our greater needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

I’m a big fan of the user friendliness.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to put something, their customer service is a bit slow to fix issues, but not terrible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great efficiency with calling & realized the importance of constant contact with guests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

customer service is outstanding, very professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

System updates during business hours, is not a good for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

benefits that chase response is very quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.