(1,275)

Certify is a cloud-based travel and expense report management solution for companies of all sizes.

Work for Certify?

Learning about Certify?

Certify Reviews

Ask Certify a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 1,275 Certify reviews
Robert W.

"Certify the best software to manage your invoices at any time and any place"

What do you like best?

Certify has been the most pleasant software that I have found with respect to my needs to organize my expenses, while I am busy in other matters of work, it helps me to keep my time organized without counting that notifications in my email are nice I can see the consumption of my trips, lodging expenses, among other privileges

What do you dislike?

The mobile version is a bit more complex than the computer version but that does not change what follows being useful for the consumer but it is still gratifying to be able to see your consumption even so

have an internet source that for some other software would be required at all costs but certify change that to increase consumer performance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's nice to know that you have a partner in your travels that prevents you from spending more than account and that at all times will be reliable without counting that it has a wonderful interface besides intuitive that practically explains itself

The management of my expenses at any time that it does not take long to do that to others platforms could cost you more time and money but with certify does not happen at any time which is also accompanied by a simple and easy to use interface at any time having or not having internet access

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Certify
Arianna S.

" Wonderful management of expenses for transfers and trips."

What do you like best?

The company has been incorporating platforms that allow automating all administrative processes inherent in all areas. Certify has a backbone given that constantly the corps of engineers must move to the execution sites of works and obviously the paperwork for per diem concepts have been markedly reduced. Robustness and positive qualities as a function of time and information processing are optimal.

What do you dislike?

The process is a bit slow if we use mobile equipment, I can say that the pc is faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They will think that it is a cost that the company should not acquire, but think that if the staff is happy with their timely payments, they will be rewarded for performance and fulfillment of the tasks.

We have found a high level of organization of transfers and timely cancellation of staff including me.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Agency

"Very good "

What do you like best?

They are a very good company to work with

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing I’ve disliked about certify

They’ve allowed me to do my work and increase my performance

Ana C.

"Easiest thing in the world to use. Fantastic and would absolutely recommended "

What do you like best?

Helped me with spreadsheets which was nice

What do you dislike?

Nothing really the app crashed once but that’s it

Nothing

"Good application!"

What do you like best?

Certify is easy to use. It enables the user to maintain a consolidated list of all their receipts and expense reports on a single platform.

What do you dislike?

The autofill feature fills in incorrect information sometimes.

We use certify for expense management and it has greatly reduced all the hassle that goes with it. It is a user friendly application.

"Es una plataforma sencilla."

What do you like best?

Una plataforma robusta pero simple de entender, la función más valiosa desde mi punto de vista es la que se refiere al registro de los gastos que generamos cuando, por razones de trabajo, debemos dejar nuestro trabajo, estos gastos deben digitalizarse correctamente para que La empresa lo procesa y simplifica los trámites de los gastos.

What do you dislike?

He tenido retrasos cuando intento cargar las facturas directamente desde el teléfono, es un problema que no me gusta porque debo esperar para finalizar el proceso.

Tenemos gastos de transporte, comida y, a veces, alojamiento, estos gastos deben ser cubiertos y luego la compañía debe reintegrarlos. Está ahí cuando Certify interviene de manera positiva para que este reembolso sea lo más pronto posible.

Leandra C.

"Manage your reports with certify"

What do you like best?

This software is an infallible solution to manage your reports and trips without any inconvenient. The tools it offers and the Certify interface are very complete and Innovative, you can make reports and forms with a variety of templates without any doubt I have been impressed by the capabilities offered by Certify

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a desktop version so I can not stay in the browser, It would also be good if it were easier to edit the reports that have already been sent

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good interface, complete tool panel, very complete support is an excellent application, do not wait any longer and go for it

This is the best way to have a good handling in reports of expenses and trips, It is very clear and intuitive, we have not had any accounting failure since we used Certify

"Sencillo de utilizar para todos los publicos"

What do you like best?

Poder procesar y acceder a toda mi información de gastos en línea es lo que nos encanta de Certify. El aspecto visual del programa y las herramientas que contiene son fáciles de usar. Las instrucciones son en su mayoría simples. Pude comenzar a usar Certify sin leer todos los detalles de las instrucciones. Cuando se trata de reembolsos, normalmente puedo recibir pagos rápidamente a través de Certify. El dinero puede ser transferido directamente a mi cuenta bancaria.

What do you dislike?

Certify funciona genial, así que no puedo decir algo que me disguste por ahira. Sin embargo, si hay una cosa que hace que el procesamiento de gastos estándar sea mejor que el de Certificación, es el hecho de que el procesamiento manual no requiere una tarifa de suscripción como Certificación.

Podemos organizar y enviar los gastos de manera muy eficiente utilizando la plataforma Certify. El departamento de contabilidad puede notificarme a través de Certificar si hay algún problema con mis documentos, lo que ayuda a optimizar el flujo de trabajo general involucrado. En cuanto a los recibos, Certify me evita tener que fotocopiar recibos y desperdiciar el papel normal. Solo puedo escanear los recibos y subirlos. Cuando necesito hacer un seguimiento de mis gastos para ver dónde puedo reducir los costos, Certificar es una excelente herramienta para fines de examen.

Salome N.

"A Review on Certify."

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use, allows you to upload the receipt and the software will categorize them for you. The software acts as a digital store for your receipt thus when looking for receipt it becomes easy to locate it. The software also allows you to integrate with credit cards and also allows you to make electronic payments.

What do you dislike?

One of the major thing i dislike about the Certify is that, the scan fails to detect some of the receipts which force your to feed them online. Some of the receipts that are not recognized cant categorized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, i will recomend the software to any company out there which is dedicated to ensure that they achieve success in expence management. The software is easy to use and has a user friendly interface making it easier to use. Above that the Certify meets all the requirements.

We use the Certify to help us in the management of expense and tracking of expense in our firm. The software have been useful since it has many features that works towards achieving the success in expense tracking and management

Yeri F.

"Certify, my cat manager and refill facilitator. "

What do you like best?

A robust but simple platform to understand, the most valuable function from my point of view is the one referring to the record of the expenses that we generate when for work reasons we must move from our job, these expenses must be correctly digitized so that the company process it and simplify the procedures for operating expenses.

What do you dislike?

I have had delays when I try to load the invoices directly from the phone, it is an issue that I dislike given that I must wait to finish the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Certify, is the platform that you must implement in your company to respond to your workers in a timely manner for the expenses they must cover as an organization.

I must constantly move to the field to make measurements either of land or infrastructure to do surveys on site, this obviously brings expenses for transportation, food and sometimes lodging, these expenses must be covered by me and then the company must reintegrate it. It is there when Certify intervenes in a positive way so that this refund is as soon as possible.

"Simplicidad con Certify"

What do you like best?

El proceso para los procedimientos administrativos relacionados se vuelve más simple de esta manera, esto puede hacerse en pasos tan simples como capturar la imagen del recibo desde el teléfono inteligente, revisar y colocar la información que falta. Así es como se ha producido la automatización en la empresa en este campo.

What do you dislike?

La configuración es más compleja, aunque por el momento hemos podido hacernos bien al programa y nos resulta de grata ayuda.

Simplifica todo el proceso para el reembolso de los gastos, hace que sea más sencillo ahora. Ahorramos ademas mucho tiempo, me permite utilizar la tecnología para procesar mis pagos.

Grace M.

"Certify Review"

What do you like best?

When you compare Certify with its competitor like Expensify You will find that Certify is cheap and offers best services. You can easily upload receipt ( all types of receipt) and the software will group them according to their category.

What do you dislike?

With all the benefits the software has very poor customer support. The team willl take long enough before responding to any concern no matter how argent it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its an excellent tools when it comes to expense managemment and tracking. It offers services beyond expectation.

We use the Certify software to manage and track our companies expense in the field. It have been useful as when given a receipt you can easily track the expense as well as make purchase.

C

"Software that helps put the teams expense reports together"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how easy it is to use the software, when software is easy to use then it helps make the team be more efficient reducing costs and dependency on our IT Support. With the easy to use tools it allows for resource allocation.

What do you dislike?

A little instability with the program itself but nothing too major. These light glitches were migrated over to the intervention from the softwares client service department. They helped make a suggestive solution to the problems.

This software has helped us majorly. We use it alongside our current CRM to basically do everything... organize, track, monitor every travel compliant policy. It has been wonderful!

Miguel Jose P.

""Proof that certifies an immediate shipment""

What do you like best?

procedure system whose function is to send documents immediately

What do you dislike?

In some cases the system becomes a bit slow and complex. however, the levels are poor for those who do not know how to enter the system

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save paper, facilitate reimbursement of travel expenses

It is effective in the re-delivery of documents, saves paper and facilitates the resumption of travel.

"Powerful software for administration, control and expense report."

What do you like best?

It is flexible we can access from anywhere and at the time we want. Its interface is clearly identified and allows us to save time, since we know from time zero how to handle it. The receipts are sent digitally, which obviously facilitates the phases of the procedure for the reimbursement of assets.

What do you dislike?

It is a good software, although sometimes it finds a little interference in the sending of invoices or throws error I suppose that it is something more external than defects of the service as such.

With this I can have a quick response to my refund, in addition to having material reference of the expenses and their respective restrictions. We can count on data that allows us to minimize expenses for travel or only transfers.

" With certify I said Goodbye to the reimbursement delays!"

What do you like best?

Since the school adopted this platform as a policy, administrative procedures for travel and / or travel expenses have been reduced considerably. The main management of this platform is to process the expenses that we occupy in labor activities and thus link the data required by the personnel in charge of the reimbursements. It is in general terms a solid platform with excellent attributes thinking about the simplification of the process.

What do you dislike?

I have rarely had problems in charging bills from my mobile something that has never happened with the desktop computer. Although it has been eventual it is important to keep track of any observation generated by the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Train and train staff for the correct use of the tool and be the most efficient process than it already is.

I have not been stressed any more by the delays in the reimbursement of my expenses every time I attend conferences or events as a representative of the institution, given that they are frequent and obviously impacted on my salary.

"Informes sencillos"

What do you like best?

El diseño del portal de cuentas Certify, es sencillo y limpio, con secciones claramente marcadas. Puedo desplazarme fácilmente y realizar las acciones necesarias sin mucha dificultad. En realidad fue así de fácil desde el momento en que comencé a usarlo. Es tan fácil de usar que muchas personas pueden embarcarse rápidamente. Me gusta no tener que hacer fotocopias de mis recibos y enviar información de gastos a través de documentos en papel.

What do you dislike?

La versión móvil no es tan sencilla de uilizar como la versión de escritorio. A parte de eso, no me disgusta nada muy drásticamente. Aunque me ha resultado fácil de usar, podría haber más personas que tengan problemas con el uso de un método digital en línea.

Me he beneficiado de la funcionalidad de Certify, que permite ingresar y administrar nuestros gastos a través de un portal digital en línea. Esto nos ayuda a contabilidad a agilizar el proceso de contabilidad y reporte de gastos. En general, los gastos de informe y procesamiento para el reembolso fueron un proceso que consumió mucho tiempo.

jaque m.

"Certify Review"

What do you like best?

There are number of things that i like about certify, some of the best are

- Ease of use

- Easy integrate with quick books

- Excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Certify comes with minimal instructions for entry correction

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would easily recommend Certify to all research firm who involve in a lot of travel and other expense. Certify is also effective in other field other than research for expense tracking.

We used the software to track all companies expense. The software was excellent and helpful in tracking travel expense.

Yei G.

"Contributor for my expense reports."

What do you like best?

Learning how to use it was super simple, the control panel and design, in itself is light, powerful and clean, I do not have to worry about taking copies of receipts or stress by a complex process for the reimbursement of my cats every time I move to Other places required in my work, although not as frequent. My experience has been positive and I am happy that my organization works with this software.

What do you dislike?

I like it in its entirety, I have not had problems in any way, the results are positive, nothing negative to mention regarding this collaborative platform.

I manage my reimbursements efficiently and my expenses can reduce them significantly.

"Sencillo y practico. "

What do you like best?

Sencillo de utilizar y con secciones separadas. Puedo buscar fácilmente y realizar las acciones necesarias sin dificultad. Al ser tan sencillo podemos usarlo varias personas sin necesidad de dar formaciones costosas para ello. Es genial poder tener controlados los gastos sin necesidad de llevar los papeles encima.

What do you dislike?

La versión del móvil que utilizamos tiempo atrás nos ha dado problemas en algún momento en la fluidez pero nada que no hayan solucionado posteriormente.

Resulta fantástico a través de su portal poder utilizarlo para llevar y controlar los gastos. Ayuda a todos los empleados a poder reportar de forma interna los gastos y llevar mejor control de los mismos. Facilidad en los reembolsos a los empleados.

Rheaunna J.

"Mileage Tracking"

What do you like best?

The website is good to track your mileage accurately. It’s easy to use and very simply put.

What do you dislike?

The app is not very user friendly and it is hard to understand at times.

Keeping track of miles and getting reimbursed for those miles.

Maria C.

" Records of expenses. A quality platform."

What do you like best?

The process for administrative procedures related to per diem is simplified by this means, this can be in such simple steps as capturing the receipt image from the Smart phone, going through the certification check and placing missing information. This is how automation in the company has occurred in this field and we can obtain answers that are almost immediate.

What do you dislike?

The initial configuration has some level of complexity then one enters the environment with the interface of the platform, on the other hand, I can mention that with regard to integrations I have had inconvenience since it does not work at optimal levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everyone within the company will be happy both the beneficiary and the person in charge of processing the reimbursement payments.

Simplify the process for the reimbursement of travel expenses, reduce the documentation abysmally. Saving time, allows me to use technology to process my payments.

Russell O.

"Works much better than standard photocopying and processing"

What do you like best?

Being able to process and access all of my expense information online is what I like most about Certify. The visual look of the software and the tools in it are easy to use. The instructions are mostly simple. I was able to just start using Certify without completely reading through every detail of the instructions. When it comes to reimbursements, I can typically get paid quickly through Certify. Money can be transferred right to my bank account.

What do you dislike?

Certify works very well for me so I can't say I dislike anything about it so far. If there is one thing that makes standard expense processing better than Certify though, it's the fact that manual processing doesn't require a subscription fee like Certify does.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Certify is an excellent expense processing platform that I would recommend. It can reduce the amount and time and effort your organization puts into processing expenses, which could ultimately save you money.

I'm able to organize and submit my expenses very efficiently by using the Certify platform. The accounting department can notify me through Certify if there are any issues with my documents, which helps to streamline the overall workflow involved. As far as receipts, Certify saves me from having to photocopy receipts and waste regular paper. I can just scan the receipts and upload them. When I need to track my expenses to see where I can cut costs, Certify is a great tool for examination purposes.

Nidhin D.

"Best management system for easy management of expenses"

What do you like best?

We have been using certify for the last 2 years, and we are so much satisfied with the system, its helps us a lot easy manging and integration overall employee management expense tracking, since it is easy integrate with our crm, its expense details exporting and filing is now so much easy, its add to our overall functionality

What do you dislike?

Some times it's run steady and some times some bugs occurs, related to proper updation type structures, that we already talked with the team and resolve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must implement an advanced system like certify, and its adda to the overall functionality of your company, so smoothly

After implementing certify, it adds some more accuracy and speedy progression in our overall system.

"Beautiful"

What do you like best?

I actually am pleased with whole site. It's great just to be a part of something like this thankyou

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints of dislikes unfortunately I love everything about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep doing what you are doing

That I can go into business for myself pretty soon and not be afraid

Learn more about Certify

Certify Videos

Learning about Certify?

* We monitor all Certify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,275)