(1,255)

Certify is a cloud-based travel and expense report management solution for companies of all sizes.

Work for Certify?

Learning about Certify?

Certify Reviews

Ask Certify a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 1,255 Certify reviews
Certify review by Rheaunna J.
Rheaunna J.

"Mileage Tracking"

What do you like best?

The website is good to track your mileage accurately. It’s easy to use and very simply put.

What do you dislike?

The app is not very user friendly and it is hard to understand at times.

Keeping track of miles and getting reimbursed for those miles.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Certify
Certify review by Maria C.
Maria C.

" Records of expenses. A quality platform."

What do you like best?

The process for administrative procedures related to per diem is simplified by this means, this can be in such simple steps as capturing the receipt image from the Smart phone, going through the certification check and placing missing information. This is how automation in the company has occurred in this field and we can obtain answers that are almost immediate.

What do you dislike?

The initial configuration has some level of complexity then one enters the environment with the interface of the platform, on the other hand, I can mention that with regard to integrations I have had inconvenience since it does not work at optimal levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everyone within the company will be happy both the beneficiary and the person in charge of processing the reimbursement payments.

Simplify the process for the reimbursement of travel expenses, reduce the documentation abysmally. Saving time, allows me to use technology to process my payments.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Certify review by Russell O.
Russell O.

"Works much better than standard photocopying and processing"

What do you like best?

Being able to process and access all of my expense information online is what I like most about Certify. The visual look of the software and the tools in it are easy to use. The instructions are mostly simple. I was able to just start using Certify without completely reading through every detail of the instructions. When it comes to reimbursements, I can typically get paid quickly through Certify. Money can be transferred right to my bank account.

What do you dislike?

Certify works very well for me so I can't say I dislike anything about it so far. If there is one thing that makes standard expense processing better than Certify though, it's the fact that manual processing doesn't require a subscription fee like Certify does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certify is an excellent expense processing platform that I would recommend. It can reduce the amount and time and effort your organization puts into processing expenses, which could ultimately save you money.

I'm able to organize and submit my expenses very efficiently by using the Certify platform. The accounting department can notify me through Certify if there are any issues with my documents, which helps to streamline the overall workflow involved. As far as receipts, Certify saves me from having to photocopy receipts and waste regular paper. I can just scan the receipts and upload them. When I need to track my expenses to see where I can cut costs, Certify is a great tool for examination purposes.

Certify review by Nidhin D.
Nidhin D.

"Best management system for easy management of expenses"

What do you like best?

We have been using certify for the last 2 years, and we are so much satisfied with the system, its helps us a lot easy manging and integration overall employee management expense tracking, since it is easy integrate with our crm, its expense details exporting and filing is now so much easy, its add to our overall functionality

What do you dislike?

Some times it's run steady and some times some bugs occurs, related to proper updation type structures, that we already talked with the team and resolve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must implement an advanced system like certify, and its adda to the overall functionality of your company, so smoothly

After implementing certify, it adds some more accuracy and speedy progression in our overall system.

"Beautiful"

What do you like best?

I actually am pleased with whole site. It's great just to be a part of something like this thankyou

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints of dislikes unfortunately I love everything about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you are doing

That I can go into business for myself pretty soon and not be afraid

"Good application "

What do you like best?

Certify is fairly easy to use. It enables me to keep a track of all my expenses - pending as well as completed.

What do you dislike?

The application has an Autofill option when submitting a new receipt. The details that are auto filled are incorrect sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certify is very easy to use and is a great tool for end to end expense management

I use certify for expense management and since all the receipts are in a centralized location, it is extremely helpful.

Certify review by Administrator

"Simple and Easy to track expenses "

What do you like best?

I love the mobile app as my role requires constant travel and i seamlessly upload the receipt and all is done at the end of the week a few clicks it’s submitted and I’m reiumbursed.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked was depending on where I had to bill the expense depending on assignment was repetitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely encourage your teams to download and use the Mobile app to upload receipts

Making it easy to ensure employees are compensated and the company has easy to understand reports for budgeting purposes.

"Ceritfy"

What do you like best?

Certify is extremely user friendly. We have trained most administrative assistants on how to use it in no time. We use it for our invoices. UI is easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

The buttons needed to execute items could be more clearly labeled. The icons, although easy to understand, can get somewhat confusing for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use certify for our business for invoices. Before we had a glorified Excel spread sheet. This company has helped up look more well rounded in our line of business.

Trying to organize and deliver more professional looking invoices it really brings our company to the next level. As if we have been doing our business for a long time and are much more well rounded.

Certify review by Linda H.
Linda H.

"Unanswered help desk tickets"

What do you like best?

Certify is very easy to use. We chose this product over Concur because of its simplicity.

What do you dislike?

The unresponsiveness from customer support.

Paperless travel expense management system. We haven't realized any benefits yet because we are one step away from launching but can't get the support we need from Certify.

Certify review by Faizal H.
Faizal H.

"Mobile Receipt Scanner to Manage Travel and Expense"

What do you like best?

First of all, what I choose to like most is how functional the receipt scan is to me. Certify can help save your receipts without an internet connection. That is real usability. It, however, generates expense reports automatically, in a better way than how some other time tracking software does theirs. Other third-party integrations work fine. In short, Certify is a mobile receipt scanner to manage travel and expense report.

What do you dislike?

Certify should work on their user interface. I don't like the certify dashboard interface. It doesn't look professional enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Track your expense and travel with Certify.

The mobile app gave us access to scan receipt wherever we needed to and save it. Certify has served as both our expense tracker and also Travel management.

Certify review by Leah M.
Leah M.

"I use Certify to manage all expenses in our company. "

What do you like best?

I like that Certify has all the features for expense management in one place.

It is super easy to setup and use Certify via web application.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way it is hard to customize Certify during initia setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would always recommend Certify to all sorts of corporations that want to make it easy to manage expenses at ease.

Creation of purchase orders.

Expense Management ia core thing that i always do with Certify.

Itinerary management.

Invoice creation.

Digital receipt management.

Certify review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Frustrating to use as an occasional user "

What do you like best?

Not much really. I find Certify awkward to use. The mobile interface is OK but it rarely captures receipt images in a way that the program can read. Having to select from several options on the phone screen is slow. Just doesn't feel at all optimized. Either be a mobile app and get it right or stay on desktop. Certify does neither very well.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to use when you don't use it a lot as it is not intuitive to me. It doesn't seem to work with our company's SSO policy either meaning I have to maintain a separate password.

None.

Certify review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Certify review"

What do you like best?

I like the concept of the application, it’s very simple all I had to do was take photos of my business related receipts.

What do you dislike?

I disliked having to retake multiple photos due to the application claiming my photos were blurry (they weren’t).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s an application that definitely comes in handy.

Able to track all business receipts and purchases

"Easy and quick"

What do you like best?

Easier than keeping receipts that can be lost etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the photo glitches and wont get information right so you have to do it by hand

expensing business trips - refunding purposes

Certify review by User

"Makes expenses easy to track "

What do you like best?

As a business owner it makes life simpler by doing much of my certification of expense work.

What do you dislike?

Gets taking used to but that could be simply my inexperience with expenses.

Streamline complicated service expenses.

Certify review by Vincent M.
Vincent M.

"I certify all expense Management with Certify "

What do you like best?

Availability of automated reminders on Certify is what i like most aince it always remind me about flight status.

Certify is highly customizable to meet varying needs like travel management, expense management and purchasing.

What do you dislike?

I only slightly dislike the way it is a bit hard to customize Certify, mainly when you do not have an idea of where you should start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes mainly for undertaking expense Management needs.

I use Certify to keep updated on all flight statuses.

Expense and purchasing management.

Client invoicing, mainly invoice creation and forwading to the relevant customers.

Certify review by Ruth W.
Ruth W.

"Expense Management with Certify is easy as a, b, c.. z"

What do you like best?

Ease us installation and setting up Certify are things that i liked thw very first day when i decided to integrate Certify in our systems.

I like that Certify integrate with bank and credit cards, and the process is very straightforward.

Finally, Certify has a great User Experience and User Interface, which makes it easy to navigate the entire app.

What do you dislike?

Lete disclose and say that I have never had or encountered any obstacle from the very first day that i started managing expenses with Certify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot hesitate to recommend Certify to any sort of business, mainly procurement departments.

Certify has been my savior when it comes to creation of expense reports.

Itinerary management.

Creation of invoices.

Travel management.

Certify review by Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.

"Certify makes accounting easy! "

What do you like best?

It eliminates the scanning process and makes it easy to organize business expenses.

What do you dislike?

The setup process is time consuming but worth it in the end.

Before certify I wasn’t very organized with my business expenses which resulted in losing money. Now I’m confident I’m logging every business expense.

Certify review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Simple way to track travel expenses"

What do you like best?

Certify streamlines expense reporting and travel reimbursement for me

What do you dislike?

Not widely known and used, making it difficult to transition

Expense reporting for travel and conference activity

Certify review by Noah C.
Noah C.

"It made expense reporting much easier for me in almost every way"

What do you like best?

I like the design of the Certify account portal, which is simple and clean with clearly marked sections. I can easily navigate my way around and perform the needed actions without much difficulty. It was actually easy like that from the moment I started using it. So since it's so easy to use, many people can quickly get on board. I like that I don't have to make photocopies of my receipts and submit expense information through paper documents. It's great that we can book travel right through the platform that are bound by company booking guidelines, which helps to ensure we're making proper bookings from the start.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version isn't as intuitive to use as the desktop version. It's sometimes a drag to have to scroll more with the mobile version. Other than that, I don't really dislike anything very drastically. Though it's been easy for me to use, there might be more traditional people out there that have trouble using an online digital method.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Certify is great since it can be suitable for small and large businesses. You can not only benefit from its online reporting capabilities, but you can also generate reports quickly, which can be great for accounting and also learning how to minimize expense costs.

I've benefited from the digitized functionality of Certify, which allows us to enter and manage our expenses through an online digital portal. This really helps employees, manager and the accounting department to streamline the expense accounting and reporting process. Generally speaking, reporting and processing expenses for reimbursement was a time-consuming process from start to finish. Employees would often have to wait weeks to get their funds. With Certify, much of the processing times have been reduced significantly.

"Certify"

What do you like best?

How quick the process truly is for Certify. Plus linked email notifications.

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly for field staff employees

Recommendations to others considering the product

The app is a lifesaver, and for our company we can set up templates. So if I know that my receipts are going to a specific job code then i can use that over and over again. very helpful!

Certify makes, espcialyl the app, it easy for our field staff to be able to submit their receipts for reimbursement right away. We love the ease and look of the app and how it comes in to process expense reports.

"So easy"

What do you like best?

I love having the app as well as having it on my dashboard at work, and syncing between the two is so easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I haven’t had any issues or things I would change.

Quick and easy submission of expenses.

Certify review by User

"Streamlined Connected Expense Reporting"

What do you like best?

All expenses easily view able and your card is able to be connected. The app allows receipt uploads as well, no more having to scan in and upload receipts. The support for the website also has the ability to help with any issues that may come up. Creating an expense report is easy and efficient. It is web-based so you can access it anywhere at anytime. No more need for paper/spreadsheets to keep track of expenses on the road.

What do you dislike?

Navigating through the menus on the first use is challenging but efficient once used to it. Receipt uploads very rarely cut off if not careful with how its taken.

Having expenses/reports/receipt uploads in one location is crucial.

Certify review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Works great "

What do you like best?

EASY and fast way to save receipts! I would recommend this to anyone needing better organization.

What do you dislike?

Nothing the product works great for what we use it for

Easier to track expenses

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and operate. My internship utilized certify a lot

What do you dislike?

It works fine for me I don’t dislike it and the company I interned for seemed to use it frequently

Quicker and more efficient to connect with clients

Certify review by Melvin W.
Melvin W.

"A giant time-saving application for expense reporting"

What do you like best?

Certify's account tools and interface have a clean design that's super easy for most employees to use. The clear section titles and description allow new users to get adopted to the application quickly. I like that users can access Certify at anytime and from anywhere. There's no need to install any specialized software to our computers. One of the most powerful features I like is being able to post receipts to the system digitally and having the data automatically parsed into form fields to be submitted. I thought that was pretty amazing, to be honest.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there's much to not like about the system and its capabilities, but I typically don't like per using pricing, which is the pricing model Certify uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certify is quite a robust expense platform that can great improve expense reporting workflows and efficiencies from front to back. There are insightful tools that can also help you trim the fat on expenses and potentially increase your margins.

Certify has brought many benefits to our company, which mainly include streamlining the expense approval process and providing us with extensive spending reports and expense restrictions. When we can create policies for spending on things like airfare and hotels, it prevents certain travel from being booked and minimizes our expenses early. We can also take a look at spending trends to see what vendors we're using most and how our money is spent.

"It does the work"

What do you like best?

Flow of approval process and that there's an app for that

What do you dislike?

System does not point out or does not boldly show when bank account is wrong or setup

Mainly streamlines T&E without going through payroll department

"Certify Review"

What do you like best?

The ability of storage and easy entry of Certify.

What do you dislike?

The knowledge needed in order to successfully use and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that files remain organized.

Able to easily store reports and access them afterwards.

Certify review by User

"Not perfect, but pretty good mobile app"

What do you like best?

the mobile app, b/c it lets me snap pics receipts as I'm traveling. easy booking for car rentals and flights. hotels not as good.

What do you dislike?

a lot steps to create expense report, and the auto fill option isn't always good

reimbursement of travel expenses efficiently. booking travel

Certify review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"Makes expense reporting and reimbursement processing easier for everyone"

What do you like best?

Certify has complete reporting capabilities for travel expenses including hotel, airfare and transportation expenses. We can book flights right within Certify while being restricted to our company's set travel policies. This allows for less waste and strict accountability. The software itself is easy for me and most people in my department to use. We can take photos of receipts instead of making photocopies or we can upload receipt photos that we already took. I also like that Certify's mobile app can be used offline.

What do you dislike?

Getting set up properly was a little confusing for me. There are many conditions and connections that have to be set up, which can take some time to do correctly. I had to do some trial and error with the reimbursement workflow, but everything got sorted out eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certify is a dependable expense reports solution that I would totally recommend. I think it can be used for small and large businesses to improve workflow and accountability. Be sure to set up your account properly right away to avoid weird issues and possible payment delays down the road.

Certify definitely makes expense reporting and spend analysis very streamlined and efficient. Compared to manually processing expenses, I save a bunch of time and can always check in on the progress of reimbursements. The Certify platform also allows me to get paid faster. Through the data I received on my expenses, I was able to reduce unnecessary spending while still getting the services I need for business.

Certify review by User

"You can save time with Certify!"

What do you like best?

User-friendly and easy to use. Great mobile app. It is easy to upload documents to. Also I love the ability to pick up my phone and use it to snap a photo of my printed or emailed receipt.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed the software, but I was a little confused with the uploading. And some features in the web browser are not intuitive to me, and I have to use both web browser and phone app version to complete uploads and data entry for PDF files.

We love Certify and it has really changed the game for us as far as expense reporting goes. Certify makes my life so much easier with the mobile app.

Certify review by User

"Certify Makes Expenses Easy"

What do you like best?

I like how you can submit a work expense with a picture of the receipt within a couple minutes right from your phone. No need to hold on to lots of receipts when you can snap a picture and upload it right away.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything I dislike yet. It is a bit confusing at first, but once you play around with the app it isn’t hard to master

It’s easier to submit expense reports this way and getting a deposit to my bank account instead of waiting and doing lengthy reports while trying not to lose receipts. It makes me a more organized and efficient sales person

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. I love that you can forward your email receipts to certify. It's so convenient and makes work life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Too many steps to add an expense in and it sometimes will assume the wrong expense type.

It's easy to take pictures of the receipts to upload them for reimbursement.

Certify review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Expected service"

What do you like best?

It does what it's supposed to do with minimum hassle

What do you dislike?

Poorly designed interface. Too many clicking to do a simple set up

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best out there

Expense reporting. It's probably the easiest to use when it comes to record keeping and asset reporting, finances and all.

"Timeless Addition"

What do you like best?

Wonderful addition to the workplace. It's easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

Lots of functionality which may contribute to the confusion, but overall worth it.

We are using it to solve how to optimize time and maximize profits.

"Keeps me organized"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Certigy helps me keep track of my expenses; otherwise, I quickly lose track.

What do you dislike?

The app can be laggy on occasion and won't let me click on buttons;refreshing the app rectifies this.

It helps me realize in what avenues we are over-spending, and selectively cut back.

Certify review by Agency
Agency

"Experience "

What do you like best?

I have always enjoyed taking surveys with this application. It’s smart and easy!

What do you dislike?

I prefer other applications because they are more up to date!

Not really any major issues except to update!

Certify review by David K.
David K.

"I use certify at work to expense expense. Loving it so far."

What do you like best?

I like the ocr functionality and uber integration

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the ocr funtionality was wrong and incorrectly requested more money than I spent. Would be great if this never happens

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it best software ever

Expending work expenses

Certify review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"I used only once"

What do you like best?

Interface is cool. Easy and simple. I love the style.

What do you dislike?

Too many features and lack of tutorials. Don’t know how to use them

Easy, user-friendly

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

I like that wherever I am I can track expenses and reimbursements. It’s grrat that I also can receive email notifications for requests. These are great settings and connectivity to allow for constant updates in and outside of the office.

What do you dislike?

The layout could be a bit better. Finding specific codes is not as easy of a task as it could be with better organization of the layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial first to see if this is the type of software you would want to implement.

It’s quick, effective and reliable. Because it constantly keeps track of expenses, it frees up space in my schedule to work on other tasks.

"Great program "

What do you like best?

Certify is very user friendly. You are able to upload receipts from your phone.

What do you dislike?

Users cannot add multiple receipts at once.

Certify is an easy tool to track and submit expenses.

Certify review by Consultant

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to load receipts and apply them.

What do you dislike?

Can't figure out how to delete an expense that I did not need

It's like business wallet for my expenses. Keeps me organized and helps file away in case I needed to review later

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to learn, things are easy to find. Great customer service when needed!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about really. The cost is something you should think about before investing in.

Helps keep track of our accounting in some ways.

Certify review by User

"Great modern time saver"

What do you like best?

No more lost receipts, paper copies of everything. We just updated our ancient system of paperwork and Certify is so much better!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love it! It has save me so much time. It did not take long to learn how to use at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick and easy to use, just jump in, Don't be intimidated!

Time saver, frustration saver, better accountability

Certify review by Cheryl V.
Cheryl V.

"Quick, Efficient Workplace Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to use the app on the go or when I'm at the office on my computer to manage my spending and reimbursements for work related expenses. The email notifications are nice to be able to receive the current status of my request, and know when it has been approved. I'm looking forward to using it on upcoming travel, helping me keep travel arrangements and expenses organized.

What do you dislike?

The "Project Code" drop down tab can be a bit confusing to sort through. This may be due to my organization alone, I'm not sure. I wish there was a better way to knowing which code to select for my expense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has increased efficiency in our organization and allowed us to track the reports in a more timely, accurate method. Thanks, Certify!

Certify has helped decrease the time and amount of work needed to submit a reimbursement. It has freed up my time to complete other tasks for my job.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use without any training. I was given a web site to go to and I was done in 5 min.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about. No training needed to be a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely simple to use.

Travel reimbursement

"Certify review"

What do you like best?

It lets me scan receipts from my phone and sends email to suoervisor once a report has been submitted

What do you dislike?

It makes you add titles and label a lof of things

Able to get business expenses reimbursed

Certify review by CJ R.
CJ R.

"Easy to use program"

What do you like best?

ease of use. Not a lot of instruction required.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the receipts do not load at 1st try

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Expense program!

No more copy, taping and sending hard copies that could potentially get lost through the mail

Certify review by Administrator

"Newcomer to Certify ... and very pleased with the site and THE PHONE HELP!"

What do you like best?

The clarity of each step needed to submit my expense reports. I can always see what's next in the process.

What do you dislike?

Reconciling my phone-photo receipts with the receipts generated by using my company credit card. I keep forgetting the correct procedure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The phone and other support are excellent. Very knowledgeable people!

I think our college Business Services Department is very happy with the Certify process. Big headaches resolved for them!

Learn more about Certify

Certify Videos

Learning about Certify?

* We monitor all Certify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,255)