CenturyLink Hybrid SD-WAN portal demo video with Versa™
CenturyLink® SD-WAN solutions integrate disparate connectivity types into a seamless hybrid software-defined WAN for complete visibility and enhanced performance of your entire network ecosystem through a centralized customer portal. CenturyLink was recently recognized with the Frost and Sullivan Innovation and Leadership Award for SD-WAN in North America to go along with our 2017 MEF Award as the Best SD-WAN Managed Service of the Year, Worldwide.
CenturyLink® SD-WAN with hybrid connectivity is a complete WAN solution to support secure, scalable networks across a full range of connectivity types. Our SD-WAN solutions integrates disparate connectivity types into a seamless hybrid software-defined WAN. It utilizes aggregated and customer provided circuits including a mix of MPLS, Dedicated Internet, low cost Broadband Internet, LTE based on your site and application requirements. SD-WAN gives you complete visibility of the entire WAN through a centralized customer portal. Branches can get out to the internet/cloud directly without having to hairpin through a central HQ, for improved performance. CenturyLink SD-WAN can help improve application performance features like application-aware routing and QoS. CenturyLink was recently recognized with the Frost and Sullivan Innovation and Leadership Award for SD-WAN in North America to go along with the 2017 MEF Award as the Best SD-WAN Managed Service of the Year, Worldwide.
We offer Complete Managed / Co- Managed Global Hybrid Network Solutions including:
• WAN design, deployment, initial configuration, site activation, 24/7 support
• Multiple CPE options, including x86 with SD-WAN software provided
• Flexible transport options: MPLS, Broadband, LTE, Internet or BYON
• Centralized administration control via CenturyLink portal
• Authentication, key exchange and encryption
• Advanced security options: Built-In next-generation firewall, Dashboards and analytics and Detailed event logs
• Automatic, customer and pre-defined identification for 2,800+ applications for policy-based control
• Application QOS: Prioritization, Policing and Shaping & Marking
• Optimal Path Selection
Analytics and Reporting Tools
• Historical analytics and near real-time reporting
• Appliance, circuit, policy, application and VRF utilization
• SD-WAN availability, packet loss, jitter and latency performance
• Near real-time visibility and troubleshooting tools
Named 2017 Best SD-WAN Managed Service of the Year, Worldwide by Metro Ethernet Forum.
• Network Leadership: As a Tier 1 global WAN provider with extensive peering of public and private IP networks, we are experts in traffic steering and network management, enabling us to deliver high performance and reliability.
• Security: Our global visibility into the threat landscape enables us to see more threats before they impact your business. We also offer multi-layered threat protection and intelligence with CenturyLink® Adaptive Network Security.
• Ease of Doing Business: Simplify global operations and reduce overhead with a single invoice for consolidated billing, management and maintenance. We pair our services with local customer account management, and our solutions can be tailored to your needs.