Cart2Cart

Cart2Cart is an automated shopping cart migration service designed to make eCommerce re-replatfroming easier.

Work for Cart2Cart?

Learning about Cart2Cart?

Cart2Cart Reviews

Ask Cart2Cart a Question
Cart2Cart review by Imad G.
Imad G.

"Demo service is incredible and customer service is on point!"

What do you like best?

I like the support form the team, from the begining to the end of the process they helped and answered all my questions very fast.

What do you dislike?

To this point nothing I can't say anything bad about cart2cart, their program integrate easily and we have many ways of using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a produc that you can use and be sure that the support will be present

Migration from platform to another platforms

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cart2Cart
Showing 5 Cart2Cart reviews
Cart2Cart review by Siddharth W.
Siddharth W.

"Migration made Easy !!!"

What do you like best?

it is so good at doing its job, migration of products from one cart to another is superb,

Had a few issues while migrating, but nothing big

Save a lot of time by doing everything myself as it makes the job look so easy

What do you dislike?

We literally found no issues with the products, so I won't be a able provide a reason to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to expand business opportunities, equip your store with full e-Commerce functionality, it’s best to switch to a full-featured e-Commerce platform. Luckily such task is easily resolvable by Cart2Cart and many other services like IBM, Amazon Web Services, Globanet, Astera Software, Talend, Xoriant Corporation, CCR Data Limited, MuleSoft, Inc., Software AG, Angus Systems Group Limited, Experian Information Solutions, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd,,but, in the end, its upto you that how much you are willing to pay

For me, it was an important decision to move my store from GoDaddy to Shopify – and it worth a thing (I used automated Cart2Cart service as I’m not experienced enough to move data myself). Never regretted of making such a decision.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cart2Cart
Cart2Cart review by Jim K.
Jim K.

"Cart2Cart is a lifesaver"

What do you like best?

I had close to 8,000 products in a ZenCart store that I needed to migrate to Shopify. Before I found C2C I was looking at a semi-manual migration, but thanks to C2C, they did it all for me quickly and inexpensively.

What do you dislike?

Might be pricey based on your needs, but worked well for me and was an extremely cost-efficient solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best solution out there that I've found to move from one ecommerce platform to another.

I was migrating a client's store from the ZenCart platform to Shopify. C2C did it for me faster than I imagined possible, and with very few post-migration fixes needed. This allowed my client to get operational on Shopify far faster than I had estimated.

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

Cart2Cart review by Administrator

"Migrated 3DCart Store to Woocommerce"

What do you like best?

The software was easy to use, and also very intuitive. There was plenty of documentation to defer to as well if needed, and it wasn't even necessary to contact support.

What do you dislike?

Mainly there was a few issues with the migration that ultimately we're issues with 3DCarts so I don't blame Cart2Cart at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to migrate off bad e-commerce sites like 3DCarts to something more popular this is a very quick and easy solution.

Migrated a 3000+ product e-commerce site for a large client as part of a website redesign. Using Cart2Cart saved us a ton of money on our end as the agency so we got only a slightly smaller cut of the pie for the final revenue, but spent way less time finishing the project thanks to their software.

Cart2Cart review by Imad G.
Imad G.

"Demo service is incredible and customer service is on point!"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a produc that you can use and be sure that the support will be present

Migration from platform to another platforms

Cart2Cart review by Artur G.
Artur G.

"quickness of operation and simplicity of configuration"

What do you like best?

professional and quick response of the support department to the resulting problems with attributes

What do you dislike?

problems ;-), but how quickly they are dealt with it is not bad

problem with attributes for products of one group

Learning about Cart2Cart?

* We monitor all Cart2Cart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.