Canva

Work for Canva?

Learning about Canva?

Canva Reviews

Michelle L. L.

"Unlimited possibilities with this site. Amazing content is just around the corner"

What do you like best?

Canva has endless creation possibilities. I have created weekly meal plans, travel Itineraries, kids calendars and schedules, budgets, pinterest post graphics, there really is no end to what you can create. Canva gives me pre-set templates that are wonderful. I don't have to start from scratch if I don't want to.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve. You must save each individual creation, if you don't the next time you log in, you will be take to the last item you were working on. If you make changes, it auto saves over the last item you did.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva has been a lifesaver to me and my business no more hours sitting in front of the computer coming up with graphics for social media post, or pinterest post. I have used this in my business and personal life. It is wonderful.

I don't have to spend hours trying to create a great looking piece. Cavna is giving me more time for my projects.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Canva
Showing 1,897 Canva reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Canva
AT
Administrator in Telecommunications

What Display Ad Design solution do you use?

Linda R.
Digiperform E.

"Canva the most beneficial software to make promotions of all types"

What do you like best?

Canva is a superb program that permits you to very easily make layouts with a great quality, particularly when templates are widely-used and customized with your content. These layouts enable you to transform your photos by simple drag and drop".

What do you dislike?

There is no such thing of dislike in canva. Canva is becoming quite popular these days so making use of Canva themes doesn't make sure the achievements your objectives, so even though you may still begin using these layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this excellent program simply because its benefits are extensive which help help you save lots of time in the development of advertisements.

Making use of Canva i've found lots of benefits in my work as a marketing executive, I'm able to advertise my work utilizing extremely specialized themes that exist in the program and in whose outcome is impressive with just a couple alterations on the element.

Igbo S.

"Great tool, simple interface, good storage and pre-designed templates"

What do you like best?

Canva is an amazing graphics design tool with a lot of features including pre-designed templates, cloud storage, ability to import images from Facebook, drag and drop feature and a simple interface.

It allows exportation of images in different formats and also saves them for you in the cloud.

In addition to these features, Canva also has more than a million images available for use although some are premium.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Canva, I've been using for more than 2 years and though I won't say that I'm 100% satisfied, I'm really okay with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Canva to anyone looking for a good graphics designing tool. It is easy, even for a beginner, has a lot of free images, has a good cloud storage and allows exportation of images in different formats.

It has helped me in creating advert banners for my company. We also use it for creating images for our Facebook ads, it saves us a lot of money that would have been used in hiring a graphics designer.

Donald M.

"The program that adapts to your expectations when designing"

What do you like best?

I like that Canva allows us to design in an easy and novel a variety of files from presentations for projects, for investors and clients to advertising images, in short, it is very flexible and efficient, in addition to excellent designs and professional quality are made , which is great because it saves me money and we can continue to maintain the standard with the company.

What do you dislike?

The work team has presented problems on certain occasions, because, even with a good internet network, the platform has become very slow and takes time to load the templates, if I would like this to improve and manage to configure it in such a way, so that this is solved, because without a doubt it is a great tool when designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We really liked working with Canva, it is a necessary platform if you want to improve your content in social networks, have greater order in your company and design as a professional, without the need to invest too much in specialized graphic designers, for this and many more virtues, I recommend this platform.

Canva offer the possibility that growing companies like ours can improve their marketing and business image, because through it we managed to design very good advertising that allowed us to have more receptivity in our social networks and at the same time greater sales as well as our products they ranked on the rise in the market.

The work team adapted easily and quickly to the functions and options offered by this platform, before paying for the most complete version, we decided to use the free version, which was very efficient and flexible, therefore, we did not hesitate to continue designing with Canva.

Teresa G.

"With Canva I get all the pictures I need."

What do you like best?

With Canva you will be able to choose between various templates to design presentations, email headers, Facebook content, Twitter, blogs and more. Customizing these templates is very simple, you can choose between more than a million images, upload your own images, add text, change the organization of the elements.. And no need to install any program. It is a fantastic tool so that non-designers can create creative content and share it through social networks.

What do you dislike?

So far Canva has nothing to disgust me, for me is an excellent tool that gives me everything I need, if I need more pictures I can compare each with only $1.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a wonderful opportunity to make all the designs you need, also is used online and is free, simply excel.

Canva is a software to make cloud-based design that discovers a new world to non-designers. Its interface is very easy to use and allows to create Web content of all kinds from the browser and for free. To me it has brought many benefits because it is a tool that goes hand with me helping in each design that I make my photographs are more striking

Amber C.

"Design tool hosted in the most reliable cloud."

What do you like best?

Canva is an incredible tool to create design content, without being an expert.

I like this tool that is hosted in the cloud, so I can access my designs and use it from any computer that has Internet access.

It has a wide variety of free templates, all classified that give a clear idea of how to use each one. They can be done from logos, calendars, invitations, post for social networks, curriculums, really an extensive option of matter can be created with this tool.

It also offers many options of images of any subject in its free option.

What do you dislike?

The variety of templates in its free version is decreasing as time passes. It is disappointing that this happens, decreasing the quality of the platform and its free version. I would like this to improve and if possible extend the options of templates on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Canva because it is a platform with very easy access, creating an account is super easy. It is in the cloud so it will not be necessary to install a program or software that may affect your computer.

It is very useful for anyone who is interested in design without having to be an expert in the field.

With Canva it has been possible to save a lot of money in design software. We save time at the moment of having to create our designs. Our appearance in the networks and internally in the company has improved thanks to the use of Canva, and I can start with this platform very fast, just create the account and there were many options and possibilities.

JAGDEEP R.

"Become an expert Graphics Designer with Canva"

What do you like best?

Canva is undoubtedly an outstanding graphic designing online application, which can be used by anybody without having to be a professional or perhaps an expert in graphics designing. I prefer Canva its remarkable overall look, it is extremely impressive and delightful. There's a user-friendly and simple to use interface, just drag and drop feature.

Canva has several capabilities and several resources which are really simple to use and therefore are very beneficial when designing a layout, thus, making this task much simpler. Additionally, this program provides a number of cost-free layouts, also a lot of textual elements, fonts, pictures, and others.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like that in the free version of this application, as time passes the range lowers significantly. I'd like this to modify.

Additionally, I've also experienced disappointments using the program in a few instances where the layouts throughout the version take too much time to load. Otherwise, I'm really pleased with this remarkable design and style software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this application, simply because it is very simple to work with and there is no need to be aware of a lot about graphics design in order to make use of this application. Apart from that, it's a program that provides a lot of features and free things within it, so it truly is an excellent choice to think about when you really need an effective application for graphics designing.

After we began working together with Canva for the article on social networking sites it absolutely was excellent, this program lets us operate together creating this a lot more and easier effective and much more adaptable because we can do it by way of our computer systems.

Caroline E.

"Canva a great experience"

What do you like best?

I have been using Canva for a while now. In Amazing Cart, we usually do campaigns and marketing presentations and Canva since we have used it, it has been quite useful for us. My co-worker Michael, he discovered it and then we started using it little by little everyone in the company. Even, one of the first proposals of Michael in Amazing Cart was with Canva, and we all had the doubt about that application that we did not know and one day Michael took the time to give a small class of how to use Canva in our work area. Since that day, everything has turned out to be easier. It is the best for marketing and digital marketing presentations.

What do you dislike?

Canva is free and is super useful but to use some of your most original designs you must have the free version, so you would have to pay for them because it would be the premium version although it is not very expensive, I feel that it would not be worth paying for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work with marketing, digital marketing or a specific company that you must necessarily make weekly and even daily presentations and you need to present them quickly, Canva is what you need. Since its effectiveness and quality is excellent.

Currently in my company, not only I find myself using canva for my presentations and marketing and digital marketing designs, but all my colleagues use it too. It is really good and original. Nowadays, it's easier. Sometimes I seat on my desk and it takes a little time to do the presentations and with other apps it takes more time to do something good.

Noryellys V.

"Choose the templates that you like the most"

What do you like best?

One of the best things that canva has is that it has a large number of templates that you can choose to your liking, every time you go to do some design you will have a lot of variety to select and try to do new and original things every time, another of the good things about these templates is that you can access them easily and quickly since they are ordered in different categories which you will choose according to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Of the few bad things that this tool has is its application for mobile phones and it could not be said that it is so bad that it is something more complicated to edit there, since its use becomes somewhat clumsy, just the fact of a small error Choosing an option could ruin everything you've done and having to start from the beginning this could prove to be very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is a great tool for me, it has helped me learn a little more about a discipline which has nothing to do with my profession as it is design, so with this application you can do jobs that are really good without being a professional in the area that's why I recommend it.

The application helps me to be able to give my ideas when designing an advertising campaign, although we have a person who is responsible for that, I always like to give my opinions to always do the best job possible through these ideas that we can incorporate between us and so that the best possible result is the one that remains.

Jennifer P.

"Awesome tool for making graphics"

What do you like best?

Canva is one of the best graphics platform that can be used for many purposes. I use it all the time to create flyers, brochure and social media ads to our customers. Canva is very simple and has many great features. Also, it doesn't require any previous experience.

What do you dislike?

Since Canva is an online platform. It requires internet access to be able to use the website. There is no offline application to run Canva. It is not a full graphics tool like Photoshop but still serve the purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is a nice graphics tools that is very easy to use and doesn't require any prior experience. It has a lot of templates to choose from. Sharing designs with team members and other is so easy. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Canva is a nice tool to create graphics in easy way. It helped our small business to create customized graphics for our customers with little effort.

ANISH Y.

"Superb online application for designing wonderful graphics designs"

What do you like best?

It is an outstanding application that helps you in creating effortlessly a lot of graphic layouts having a top quality, especially when layouts are specially used with your social media sites as well as within your website. These designs will be just like that they were designed by any professional expert with professional software like Photoshop.I really like that there's a lot of selection of graphics that gives you the ability to select among the lot of the main one that suits you essentially the most.

What do you dislike?

Till the time I have not come across with any such dislike with this application. It is getting very popular nowadays, but it should be remembered by anyone while working with an application that the designs made with Canva does not ensure the accomplishments your goals, so in case you might still utilize these designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I endorse this amazing application due to the fact its rewards are comprehensive that really help save you a lot of time in the creation of ads and any types of graphic designs.

Working with this application I get a lot of advantages within my job. Now I am able to promote my work making use of incredibly customized designs which exist within the application plus as their result's extraordinary with just a couple of modifications around the component.

Olarewaju T.

"A Perfect Online Tool for Complete Beginners"

What do you like best?

This is my favorite graphic design tool website, for someone that don’t have good knowledge about graphic design software like Photoshop, I found Canva as my tool to create simple and perfect designs. Canva is very easy to use; it only takes few minutes to understand every aspect of the platform.

Here is why I love and prefer using Canva

One: This is my favorite part; Canva is a free webiste and Easy to use. There is a paid version but the free version is perfect.

Two: Canva have a lot of designs that are premade on their website, all I have to do is choose the design that fit my requirements.

Three: The designs on the platform can be easily edit into whatever I want, I can add new images and mockup a new design.

Four: I can store my edited designs on Canva website. They offer free space up to 1GB to serve as storage for designs. I noticed this a little too late, so most of my designs are not gone.

What do you dislike?

Over the few years of using Canva website, the only problem I have with the website is I can’t remove image background from their website.

Also nicer and premium designs are only accessible to the Paid users. But that’s the benefit of paying for their service, so it’s understandable.

Canva is online only tool which can be a problem for some, but for me, I don’t design often so it didn’t get to me.

Overall, I love Canva and I will recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are just like me that don’t understand how to handle graphic design software, then Canva is all you need. They have a quick and easy to use website that doesn’t require more time and the premade designs will help you create your own design easy. Canva will save you from spending on graphic design projects. It’s Highly Recommended.

I have used Canva to design series of my projects, mostly Flyers. Their website has a lot of premade designs, like Banners, Covers, Boooklets and more. Canva made me have the feel of a professional graphic designer even with no designing skill. For my personal usage, Canva has saved me from spending on designs.

Gunter W.

"Designs of a professional with Canva."

What do you like best?

Canva is an incredible design tool that can be used by anyone without being an expert or a professional in the area.

I like Canva its incredible appearance, it is very striking and beautiful. It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.

Canva has many functions and multiple tools that are very easy to use and are quite useful when creating a design, making this job much easier. In addition, this platform offers a variety of totally free designs, also many text boxes, fonts, images, among others.

I like Canva that I can work in collaboration with my colleagues on the platform.

What do you dislike?

I do not like this platform that in its free version over time the variety decreases considerably. I would like this to change.

In addition I have also had failures with the platform in certain occasions in which the designs during the edition take a long time to load. For the rest I am very satisfied with this incredible design platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Canva because it is one of the few design tools that is so complete and that offers a free plan. You can also access 30 days of free trial on your Canva Pros plan, so you can see the differences between one and another, see which is better and if it is worth investing $ 12.95 per month in this plan of this platform .

When we started working with Canva for our post on social networks it was great, this platform allows us to work as a team making this much easier and more efficient and more flexible since we can do it through our computers.

The aspect of the company in the networks and internally with our calendars, invitations, among others, has improved drastically thanks to Canva.

Mari Isabel M.

"Working with Canva is totally fun, never boring and the results are great."

What do you like best?

There are many projects that I can create with Canva, this program is very useful and easy to use. It is ideal for people who do not have much imagination, because it offers great possibilities and thousands of templates to be able to look like a design professional, it is also ideal for creative people, because it offers all the tools that drive a person with good ideas to continue creating great things and innovating. Canva adapts to the current needs of the people, to the users of social networks, to digital marketing and the editing needs of the workers of the companies, it is ideal to boost sales and to improve the image of products. I feel great when using Canva, because it is very comfortable and I feel able to give free rein to my imagination, always getting the best results.

What do you dislike?

If you have the free version of Canva, you will have at your disposal more than 8000 thousand templates, but it is common to find you frequently with templates that captured your attention and when you want to use it you must make a payment for it and that can discourage you. Although the free version has many positive things and great possibilities to make incredible designs, I always recommend using a paid version. Also, it seems to me that the best templates are not free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a quality program that offers quality results, professional looking designs that we can use in any field, including business and its prices are very appealing, I recommend it.

Canva is a very valuable program in our company, because we use it to create designs of all kinds that we then use to do digital marketing, to promote offers, to make invitations, to fulfill orders from our clients and more. Canva offers us many answers in our work and everything is available in a single program that is easy to manage.

Jai C.

"Design anything with the help of Canva"

What do you like best?

Canva provides you with a lot of templates and samples to start anything you want to design. You can easily create Invitations, Presentations, Flyers, etc from scratch with the help of Canva. It's graphic design tools are very easy to use, you can just simply drag and drop it to what you are working on and easily edit any parts you want to customize. The tool is very robust and provides you with a plethora of images and templates to use.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I disliked about canva is that most of the templates and photos are not free and usually costs $1 and up just so you can use them. It's also a good tool for Static presentations but video editing is absent in this tool. There are missing features from a more robust graphic design application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a graphic design tool for dummies then Canva is your best bet. You don't need a degree or much experience in graphic design to effectively use this tool.

Canva provides a quick and easy solution to our design needs, from creating simple invitations and social media marketing campaigns. It provides you with the essentials of a good graphic design tool and partners it with the ease of use of the application.

Hannah S.

"A software with thousands of templates created to design images."

What do you like best?

Canva is a very useful software. Its best feature is the amount of templates it offers to make a design which makes the process much easier, in fact it is so easy that with drag and drop a few times in their templates and predesigned objects you can create what you imagine without being an expert in the area. something that today is greatly appreciated.

If you want to have a well-designed photo or image from another, canva can help you a lot and make the process very easy without being an expert and having taken 3 professional design courses.

With Canva designs have no limits, you can design from a simple image to use as wallpaper to create an illustration for an invitation card or even more.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that the edition with canva is very good but the problem is that it is only online, that is, if you do not have access to your website you can not enjoy its benefits which is very sad because there are many people who do not have a Internet connection in a stable and constant way so it would be very useful to have an installable software for mobile devices and desktop to access the content without being online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is simply: use Canva and try not to fall in love in the attempt. It really is a tool that solves many problems even more than you could imagine before trying it. In any case get the subscription to unlock all the content you can access which will make it much better.

The problems that canva has solved have been very varied both personally and professionally and business. Its main virtue is the large gallery of templates and clip art that make any business need, be it very simple or complex, easily resolved with Canva.

Stella B.

"Professional designs for my company and for personal use with Canva."

What do you like best?

Canva is a very useful platform to create great designs of the quality of a professional without needing to be an expert in the area.

I really like this tool that is very easy to duplicate the designs when I want to make different versions of oneself.

Working with Canva is very easy and fast, I can create content for networks without the need to invest so much time.

Besides Canva offers a variety of templates, designs, colors, fonts, text boxes, images in its free version. I also like that it offers the option of uploading images and they are stored in my profile.

What do you dislike?

It is necessary to have a high connection so that the designs and templates load fast and the page does not get stuck, otherwise it will be a little complicated to work with fluidity in the platform.

Apart from that I have no complaints about this tool, it has really worked for me very well and without spending money.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Canva because it is easy to use and it is not necessary to know much about design to be able to use this tool. Besides that it is a platform that offers many functions and free services, so it really is a great option to consider when you need an efficient tool for design.

When we started using Canva in the company our designs have improved drastically. It has been great for the elaboration of posters, invitation with a professional aspect for our clients, calendars and publications for our social networks. Without a doubt, our material has been much more professional and in a short time.

Belkis H.

"Canva makes me feel the best designer in the world, I never run out of ideas."

What do you like best?

Canva allows me to develop my own creative projects without having to hire a professional, because canva makes the designs look professional despite the little experience a user can have in this area.

Another advantage over Canva is that it offers thousands of free templates, with different styles and for different purposes, of excellent quality and appearance. It is possible to share designs directly on our social networks, offers folders to organize the created content and offers from 1 GB of storage or unlimited storage to store photos, images and materials.

Canva offers a free version, a paid version and a version that adjusts to the requirements of each client, the good thing is that all the versions are excellent, even the free one.

What do you dislike?

When using Canva, there is often the possibility of repeating another person's design, or at least finding a similar one, which makes it less attractive for those who are lovers of originality and want their materials to be 100 percent exclusive creations, but By sharing templates and sharing the same editing tools that Canva offers to all its users, it may be the case that someone has a design at least similar to ours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love Canva because it has only brought me advantages and has helped me with multiple personal and business tasks, at the same time it is fun and efficient, the paid versions are excellent, but the free one is also very good, so there is nothing to lose, please use this software.

In our company we often prepare invitations for events of all kinds and in large quantities, as well as we edit images and photographs of events for our clients and for that we need to be creative, fast and satisfy the most demanding expectations, so Canva is the tool ideal for this, no other is able to fulfill our requirements as Canva does, so the help that this program provides in our company is giant.

John R.

"The best way to design for beginners."

What do you like best?

I love that I do not feel limited in my creation. There are also amazing templates for quick jobs, which really look great! You can download your files in various types (pdf, jpeg, etc.) Now there is even a function to share, so I can share the document inside a computer file. I really think that it is unlikely that I will find a tool that I like more than this one because of its ease of use. I love Canva. It offers anyone the ability to create creative, professional and polished graphic designs without any design experience. His designs look beautiful both in a personal and professional context. One of the best things about Canva is that, unlike many other software options, it is incredibly easy to customize each and every aspect of your design, even if it starts with a prefabricated template. The process to upload your own images, change fonts, colors, etc. It is extremely intuitive and does not require any design or software experience. The templates are of high quality and extremely varied; There are categories for each type of design you may need. While the free version offers a lot of functionality, the paid version also has great value and offers even more design benefits.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I had was that, for a while, the application was a little clumsy, it is not so bad and I think I use it on my phone a lot more now, I also felt frustrated by buying the photos individually, since good, but now that they have the monthly payment of Images, I think it is much more convenient. Especially because it is difficult to always find a photo that you like to be of legal use, so it creates a facility.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This site has completely changed how I do the graphics. While I have experience in Adobe tools, I often do not have time to commit to a project in Illustrator or InDesign. Canva facilitates the creation of posters, brochures, flyers and educational materials. The templates serve as a great base and are easy to customize. In addition, the site has been adding more and more free resources, such as photos and graphics. Truly a one-stop shop There are so many beautiful templates for you to choose. You can always find what you are looking for, or at least work with what is available to bring life to what is in your head.

In general, Canva has allowed me to serve as a designer in a link for the creation of social mosaics, email banners, landing page banners, CTA blog and much more. And it's free! Use Canva for everything from social media publications and PDF brochures to video presentations that I send to clients. I love being able to customize images with text and illustrations, and the drag-and-drop feature makes it incredibly easy. Every part of my business that is customer oriented has improved tenfold since I implemented this in my business. This software is almost a necessity for any business-to-consumer operation.

Thomas S.

"Software for consistent and efficient design."

What do you like best?

Canva is a great option when you need a design software that is efficient and easy to use. Canva gathers all the tools and functionalities in a simple, intuitive and striking platform. This is the ideal tool for people who do not know much about design. In my case I really like to use Canva, because I can create any design you want, be it for Facebook, some posters, invitations, presentations, etc. I love that it houses an extensive variety of design options for any reason. Truly since you use Canva be delighted with this platform. But what I like most is that everything is online, and I can access all my designs from any device just by logging into my account.

What do you dislike?

I have had some problems when I work with Canva, there are times when the platform becomes very slow and it takes a long time to load the designs, even with a good internet connection. Suggest that this platform can be lighter and is able to work with intermediate internet connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you need a platform for designs and you are not an expert in the area, Canva is the ideal tool. With this software I was able to create excellent material without the need to spend a lot of money and everything online. I always recommend Canva because I really love how it works and it has been of great help to me during the last years.

Since we started to create our content of graphic designs with Canva, we have been able to draw the attention of our clients and public in general in our networks in a positive way with quality and quite professional material. No need to hire a designer and spend a lot of money from our budget.

Megan C.

"perfect for small businesses without a graphic designer on staff"

What do you like best?

We just upgraded to Canva Pro and for the cost it can't be beat. You're able to access their library of thousands of stock photos, vector art, and other illustrative designs for under $15 a month. It's also really easy to use, with templates for all different kinds of online and offline marketing materials.

What do you dislike?

When we switched over to Canva Pro, they were also changing the service in some ways and it meant that accessing the now-free photos (you have to pay for each stock photo as a user of the free version of the service) was glitchy for a little while. It seems to have sorted itself out now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with the free version of Canva to see if it works for you and seems easy to use. From there, upgrading to the Canva Pro may feel like a no-brainer. The access to their library of stock photography makes it worth it IMO but also, you can save brand guide settings like fonts and hex colors, which is so helpful. We don't want to have to learn Photoshop (or pay for it, truly), and Canva is a great stopgap for the time being to avoid having to do just that.

We started using Canva to create blog post feature images, and have expanded our use to include Pinterest graphics, Instagram Stories, and even pitches and our media kit. Unlike a lot of services that advertise themselves as user-friendly, Canva truly is.

Jamie P.

"Platform that has multiple tools and a simple learning curve."

What do you like best?

Canva is a platform that adapts to companies, organizations and even new designers or anyone who wants to use this platform. It is an excellent option when you need a reliable design tool that is easy to use.

I really like Canva that is a tool with a very simple learning curve, it also has multiple functions that makes using them very easy. One of these is the drag and drop option, it is very powerful and effective with an incredible ease of use.

Designing with Canva is to have a world of open possibilities thanks to the variety of designs, templates, text boxes, fonts, etc.

What do you dislike?

I find that the limited variety of icons offered by Canva is a disadvantage, you have to pay $ 1 for each of them, and there are designs that require at least 10, this adds up and in the end you can generate a large amount just in icon, it is disappointing, I would like this to change, or at least the price would be lower when buying large quantities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Canva because it is a platform that involves great tools in a very nice and useful platform. It offers a free plan quite robust and completely useful, also works great.

I like Canva and I recommend this tool to people who like design but do not know much about it.

Canva is a platform that has allowed great collaborations within the company, with this tool has been designed excellent quality material for social networks and the marketing area. Sharing designs with customers has been quite easy and fast.

Canva is the tool we needed to create great looking material that represents professionalism in our company.

Kendra C.

"Canva For Work"

What do you like best?

Canva makes it easy for content creators and business owners to design unique collateral. Canva is all about beautiful designs. Their template library is jam packed with templates for any and all occasions. You are given all the necessary design elements needed to create a beautiful promotional, Ebook, YouTube thumbnailsk business card...you name it! As a designer, I am a user of both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. However, when I need to create graphics for my blog or social media, Canva is what I choose. I've been with Canva for almost 3 years now and each they are getting better. With the implmentation of Canva 2.0, you are able to take your designs to the next level. You can now create GIFs and motion images using Canva which is an amazing addition.

What do you dislike?

The main issue I've had with Canva is the resolution quality when downloading. There have been times where I will download a PDF and the quality will not match.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are unaccustomed to using big name design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, use Canva! Canva is a great platform for beginners and busy business owners. You can easily and quickly create almost any type of collateral for your self or your clients.

Canva has given me flexibility in my work. If a client is requesting a social media graphic for their Facebook Live series, I can quickly create an eye catching promotion for them with no hassle. I use Canva just about every day to create designs for myself and for my clients.

Stephanie H.

"Great product for quick design!"

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of Adobe products, I use them daily, but I ALSO use Canva daily. You can use it on your iPhone, your computer, anywhere! I like that the designs are quick and easy to navigate, and there are flyers and posts for all of your social and advertising needs. I've personally used Canva for dinner party invites, and my own personal social accounts, as well as for business announcements. It's a clean and easy way to design for people with no design experience. Given I have design experience, I find it a quality product with the right direction in graphic design (when people are prepared to move to a more challenging level of graphic design, they will have a baseline of interest in colors, alignment, fonts, etc.)

What do you dislike?

Obviously, I dislike having to pay for pictures that I'd like to include, but I mainly use the free version which offers me plenty of options that I can change up the design if I need to. There are some alignment options I'd like (such as columns) to better align design parts, but I understand that comes with ease of use for beginners. Illustrator and InDesign allow for rulers, and I feel Canva would benefit from using this, as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it with a friend! There is a group share feature that allows it to be navigated like Google Docs, and products similar to that. You can share with a manager or friend and both edit at the same time.

I am always using Canva for my work and personal needs. Even when I'm inviting someone to my house for a movie and snacks, I send a cute little Canva invite because it's personal, easy and I can do it on my mobile device. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to spice up their social media, menus, brochures, flyers, and any other graphics that just look outdated. The font choices are endless and have an option for everyone, and there are curated templates for just about any occasion!

Gunter W.

"Excellent software to create professional designs."

What do you like best?

Canva has been the best graphic tool that I have used for the creation of any type of designs that you want. I really like to use this platform because it has a fast and simple learning curve, learning how each option works is fun and easy, even for people who have knowledge about this type of tools. It is very easy to master compared to other platforms of this type, a few minutes in this will suffice to understand and know this great tool.

I really like Canva because besides offering a wide variety of templates, of great quality, you can edit these in the way you want.

What do you dislike?

Canva is a great tool, but also has its disadvantages, one of these (which I dislike a little) is that this platform only works online, and as a consequence if I find myself somewhere with bad connections this will not work properly and This can be a big problem, since I will not be able to do the work I want in this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform has been very useful and effective, without a doubt my experience with this has been great. I recommend this tool because you do not have to be a great artist or connoisseur in terms of design to use Canva and create excellent quality material, for whatever you want, no matter what the area is dedicated.

Canva has allowed us to perform quality work for the company, this has generated a great impact among the people who work in it, since it is an easy to use platform, with great quality. Therefore, quality designs have been developed for the company without the need to invest so much time and money.

Leon R.

"Enchanted with Canva, it is impressive in creating social network graphics."

What do you like best?

The templates are a great advantage of Canva, so, depending on the design, I do not need to create everything from the beginning, which allows me to save time. It is easy to use even for someone who has just started in this world; They also have an immense stock of images and icons available for use. Duplicating designs is not a problem, on the contrary it is very fast as well as the color codes are easy to implement. Another interesting fact is that the gallery of publications on social networks is excellent, that is, you can use the templates to show comments and testimonials, sales alerts or new products.

What do you dislike?

Among the complaints I find in Canva are the following; you should find the easiest mechanism to center icons, texts, images, etc. Besides that it requires a better folder system, I do not like having to see all the designs to find one in specific. I do not think that removing images is cumbersome, I would like there to be a massive photo editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is great for online content. If you produce YouTube videos, blog posts or really social media posts, the quality of the thumbnail or the headline of social networks is amazing. So if you are thinking of a program that is effective in this, Canva is the right one.

We have used this good program in AB4 Systems for designs, social publications, e-books, logos. It is a quick alternative, since it also helps us to cut images to the correct dimensions and place our logo and that of the clients for brand purposes in different platforms. It is of great support for the company at levels of online marketing.

Debra R.

"Graphic design tool and print media easier."

What do you like best?

Canva is a tool that allows to create very striking designs of great quality.

I really like to use this platform because it is easy to understand. It offers very striking designs and templates with a lot of variety.

It is quite easy to change the text, and it has variety in the font types, it also offers different text boxes, which can be adapted very well according to the type of design that is being done. In addition, it offers a function that allows to load images from the computer quite easy and with the function of "drag and drop" all the work is easier. I love that you can duplicate the design and make different variations of it.

What do you dislike?

When I used Canva for the first time it seemed a bit complicated to choose different colors and this is because it is necessary to write the code of each one, I would like this to be simpler and less methodical. Apart from this I do not find any other disadvantage in this tool, it generally works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is necessary to have a fast Internet connection so that the designs load correctly, otherwise working with Canva will be very tedious.

Canva is a platform that is very worthwhile, it is useful, easy to use, dynamic and quite complete with eye-catching designs. Using this platform is going to be a great experience.

Canava has allowed you to create very eye-catching and high-quality designs in a simple way without having to install any program.

Designs have been created for social networks of great aspect that has allowed to attract the attention of our followers and customers. All this without having to invest so much money.

Ogunlade T.

"Great Graphic Design Platform with Amazing Design Templates"

What do you like best?

From a graphic design, this is one of my favorite graphic design software. Canva is an amazing ‘Online’ Graphic Design platform with series of customizable beautiful templates. There are varieties of templates for different designs like Logo, Book Cover, Flyer, Facebook Cover, and lot more (you named it), the templates on Canva are incredible, and using it isn’t difficult, even a beginner with no graphic design software experience can easily master their platform within minutes.

Canva has been a lifesaver for me over the years; I have used their platform for a quick design, especially Book Covers and Logos. The templates are beautiful and easy to manipulate within minutes, I can easily add or delete text or images, change colors, adjust sizes and lot more. I have used their platform to create designs for my clients and they absolutely love it.

With all these amazing features, Canva offers are free account for their newly registered users, although there is Canva Pro Plan that offers Premium Designs and features like creating Animation design, exporting to Transparent PNG and much more, they offer 30 days Free Trial for going Pro, which can be cancel anytime. However, the free account isn’t totally limited, you’ll have access to free design templates, customize the templates and export/download in JPEG or ZIP. The free account also have free 1GB storage to back up your work on your account, this will let your continue the design from where you left of. Canva is a perfect graphic design platform for just anybody.

What do you dislike?

I’m not a big fan of their Online Only platform for Graphic Design. Yes, they have free templates that can be easily customize but if this can be done Offline, it will be perfect for me. Sometime I do find myself where there is no internet connect that I can use to go online, which means I have to use the traditional software to do my job.

Also exporting files to Transparent PNG format is limited to the Paid users, this isn’t right. Free users should be allowed to use the transparent format, after all the Premium and beautiful designs templates are enough reasons to upgrade to Pro. Limiting the Transparent format is just hard trying method to make people upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is actually recommended to everyone, especially beginners. The easy-to-use platform makes it a perfect option. Graphic Design software Photoshop and CorelDraw are not what you can easily learn with few minutes; this is an advantage for Canva. However, if you stay in a place with poor internet connectivity, I can hardly recommend Canva, because without a good internet, the platform can be very frustrating to use.

Canvas has helped me to create a lot of designs within the past few years; I have created Covers, Banners, Flyers and Logos and more using their platform. They have lots of amazing templates that are easy to customize; I have taken advantage of this to create good design for different clients.

Alexis M O.

"Online editor with excellent options for creating designs"

What do you like best?

Canva is for me an excellent option to create designs of all kinds, I can create posters, and I can also create my designs to publish them on my social networks, has a wide variety of plans and elements to work, has a free version and one for business which is more complete.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limited since it does not have all the necessary tools to create a quality design, I can also say that the canva tools are basic and do not have many advanced settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a software highly recommended for beginners as for experts in graphic design, it is a good option to save time and money.

In my office I use canva daily for the creation of publication for the different social networks of my company, since canva has all the predefined sizes, besides it also helps me to be able to quickly edit images without the need to install any kind of software in My computer.

Martin O.

"The best tool to create team designs"

What do you like best?

Have available a large amount of images with which we can create vast design content without functions as complex or detailed as those that can provide other professional design tools, the quality of the images, templates they offer are very good, adaptable for the social network that is more suitable to work. And it also has a record of saved with the last images worked, working in a similar way to how content is saved in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

In its free use model it has few images, with a considerably high difference for the premium version. The modification of the templates have a default size that can not be changed, this gives problems when the design requires a little more restricted or open space; but with the predetermined designs it does not allow each model to be optimally usable, sometimes I even have to change the template and the original idea for not matching its size.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent program, which does not need to be anchored to a computer or laptop, because all the data we use to work here will be stored in your software, making it capable of being used anywhere with broadband access, intuitive handle and without the need to know the operation of more dedicated tools as they can be others similar to Photoshop.

Canva turned out to be a jump in the quality of publications in the social networks that we usually manage, with the lack of a professional designer, it resulted in the best option that we could have, until we won; with the practice, improvements of the designs for each determined occasion.

Rene P.

"Canva a great tool for the creation of professional ads"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Canva is that it is a tool to create excellent visual content (especially ADS) that allows you to make your designs based on the dozens of templates offered by the application or creating your own. It also has integration to social networks that allows creating incredible ads especially for this type of platforms as they have greater impact among users of these places.

Another interesting aspect of the application is the technical support, which under my experience have been very useful for me, they are quick resolving the tickets and others are always willing to help us in case of needing additional help.

We also have the Canva interface which is specially created to facilitate the work of people who use the platform thanks to a simple and easy to understand design for the user, the experience in general is quite good thanks to a friendly environment.

What do you dislike?

When I tried the test version of Canva I had the feeling that it was a bit limited and some options were missing that I could check if they were available when I paid my subscription to the platform, I think the trial should allow us to use all the tools to be able to do better an idea of what the application offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend using Canva because it is a very complete tool that will help you to make your work faster and easier thanks to the material and templates it provides for the creation of striking designs for online marketing. I also suggest that you subscribe monthly to the application to unlock all the content.

The main problem solved in our company thanks to Canva is that we now have a specific tool to create our marketing designs without having to resort to image editors in which we needed to create everything from the beginning, Canva offers us a large amount of tools and material to use in our work so that everything is much simpler and faster.

Jerry H.

"Great presentations and graphics with Canva."

What do you like best?

With Canva I can create great designs of any kind, from a birthday invitation to a logo, without a doubt it is a tool with great variety and with ample resources.

I love using this platform because it is quite fun, with a very nice and intuitive interface and above all the ease of use of this tool. Undoubtedly Canva is a great software where you can exercise creativity, even when I'm short of ideas, the platform provides templates and designs of all kinds that are practically ready. I just have to choose the one I like the most and adapt to what I need and customize it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like Canva that the quality of the graphics when printed or seen in high definition can be deficient in its free version, and this can be quite disappointing and even frustrating. Also the drop of water on this platform is becoming increasingly evident and may be a great nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva has been that everything is much easier in a world where time means money, working with this platform has been easy, fast and quite useful. Without a doubt, it is one of the best platforms of its kind, with many quality options. I recommend the use of Canva thanks to the excellent experience I have had with this one.

With Canva we have been able to create material of excellent quality that represents the company, it has been a tool of great help for the designs that are shared in the Social Networks, also for the Work Presentations. It has been possible to create everything necessary related to graphics with great ease thanks to this tool.

Ariana S.

"Create very good quality material"

What do you like best?

This is a very good design application that allows you to create really good quality material, it gives you a large number of templates in which you can place anything you can think of from your own ideas to share with friends to images that you can use to more professional purposes. Using canva is really easy, accessing it is even more so since there is not the complete need to download it because you can also use its platform on the web.

What do you dislike?

It bothers me that the paid version of canva is so expensive, one expects many things from this application and we always want to use and have more and more options which can give us better and different results, this we can not do with the free version because although it is very good and can help you a lot the first few times, there will come a point where you will realize how limited it is and that is the moment where you would like to have more options but as I said the premium version is very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend new users to be encouraged to use canva, has many templates that will allow you to create really good content with very professional finishes, all this with a speed and simplicity that will surprise you by use it and start enjoying it.

Thanks to the ease that canva gives me to create content, I use it on several occasions in my company to create on the fly some jobs that do not require so much effort and dedication. I have also been able to use some of their options for the creation of some images that serve us for our own publicity and we can share it through our social networks.

Annie C.

"the most creative way to design your web content"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool are its elegant designs, becouse I can create images, posters, infographics, it allows me to change the order of the templates and create really cool and imaginative things for the company, it solves the day to day problems of the companies that we want to communicate in a didactic and simple way and it is also free.

We do not always have to work with images also we can create through this tool very original template designs, the page is fast, simple and easy to interact and you can send your designs to social networks. it is free and simple in addition to elegant with a timeless touch, it is not necessary to be professional in the area of design to use this tool and it also presents its contents in a very organized way, it gives us the opportunity to keep track of our clients This software is really innovative and the page is friendly for people who do not know how to design or manage design tools.

What do you dislike?

I really love this platform, there is nothing to criticize about it is simple for free and very useful to express an idea with images

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using your templates for the creation of content that draws attention to your customers, its use is free and simple in addition to elegant with a timeless touch

I usually use this tool to create creative content for the social networks that my company manages and at the same time develop a unique image of my company and promote the creativity of my work team.

Kimberly S.

"Awesome graphics with Canva"

What do you like best?

Canva is one of the simplest tool that allows me to create awesome graphics that look professional. It doesn't require any prior experience in order to use this tool. There are many templates available that make me design graphics easily and at no time. Canva offers all dimensions for most of the available social media platforms like facebook, twitter, etc.. so I don't have to worry about the it is the correct size.

What do you dislike?

Canva doesn't have a video maker, it is only dependent on graphics making for social media, brochures, flyers, etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is great tool for creating graphics. The premium subscription is available at a very nice price with many great features that helps in saving a lot of time and effort while creating graphics. I highly recommend this platform.

Being a small company without professional graphics designer, Canva allowed me to create any graphic materials for our work that look professional as if it was done on a high end graphics tool like illustrator or photoshop

Harry T.

"Great graphic design platform."

What do you like best?

About Canva, I like this tool that offers a lot in the free version. This platform allows you to create images of great quality and professionalism that adapt to different social networks such as Pinteres, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. It also offers a variety of templates to select, which offers the user quite a bit of freedom to choose a design that best fits the theme that is being worked on. It is also quite easy to work with Canva, because it allows editing and modifying the selected screen in a very easy way. It is very easy to change the size of the font, the colors, the position, among other useful features.

What do you dislike?

For templates and designs to load fast it is necessary to have a good internal connection. I think that the platform should work in a more fluid way and not get stuck with a connection of lower quality ... However, I consider that Canva is one of the best platform that currently exists for design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is a great platform, quite intuitive that allows you to do an excellent job in a very simple way. I recommend the use of this platform based on my experience with it. Besides, making the designs in Canva is even fun and adapts to any type of user that wants to implement it in their way of working.

With Canva we have been able to carry out high quality design work and professionalism within the company, and this has generated a good impact with the public to whom we share this type of work. It has been quite pleasant to work with this tool. Using this platform within the company generated and generates great benefits at the moment.

Rajat S.

"Canva is a great online application of designing amazing graphics"

What do you like best?

Canva is actually an excellent visual creating online program that gives us a large choice of layouts and styles of high quality, which enables us to make amazing visuals to work within the social media marketing posts, without having a professional experience of a professional tool like photoshop.

What do you dislike?

Inside the trial offer canva the number of choices are not so much and are limited in number, if anybody goes for the premium version, they need to pay for using the premium version of this application, which is a little bit high in my opinion, also the transparent images can't download in free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will strongly suggest canva because it is a totally online program which anyone could use, it is also genuinely user-friendly and you'll take it wherever you wish. As well as you don't have to have very good expertise in any specialized visuals software program.

Through the help of canva, it is really easy for us to make various graphics designs in very simple steps, we just need to drag and drop the templates and the text in this application. Through this application, we can make fantastic work, without relying on expensive programs.

Larry B.

"A powerful professional image editor."

What do you like best?

Canva is a really good image editor, it is very easy to use, I love using this platform I can create and edit images with a high level of professionalism. I love this tool, I use it daily, it is ideal to post images on social networks, you can create quality content and it's free.

In addition, Canva allows me to choose from thousands of pre-designed templates, I can choose images up to a specific topic. The services of this company are free, it has some advanced features, also some templates that must be paid to have access to them. But the same is still a software with a good performance and very economical.

What do you dislike?

Something I really do not like about this platform is that you can not modify the size of pre-designed templates, this is really bad, because sometimes there is a template that I love and I want to cut the size to create an image that I want, and I can not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend selecting correctly the type of images they want to make, since this platform offers hundreds of templates for each possible image, if you want to make an image for a post on Instagram, make sure that the option is selected "post for instagram" , since it will give you the perfect size for the image and you will have templates that adapt better to the size.

Canva has solved graphic design problems in my company, we use this software daily to create professional images and upload them in our social networks, it is really not necessary to have much graphic design knowledge to make these images, we have saved a lot of money using this software and avoiding paying people to make images similar to those offered by Canva.

Simmy S.

"Canvas is among the most simple and complete design application""

What do you like best?

It is really a superb online application program application that provides us a huge selection of sketches and styles, of top quality themes, which allows us to make great illustrations or photos to work within the social media or designing banners for the web sites. It is free of charge, you just need to create an account, to begin with using it.

What do you dislike?

In spite of becoming free to make some basic designs, you need to pay for some specific premium tolls if you would like to those. Also, this tool can be used only online, ensure that all things are ended up saving in order to avoid losing things you do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great and I suggest it simply because with this application you can design almost all types of templates and designs. For me personally, I take advantage of it frequently since it is very helpful in my work.

I really like by using canva I'm able to make my layouts very easily, free of charge and without having to use other professional application like Photoshop, as it has permitted me to make a number of designs of good quality and be capable of making my journals.

Emilys R.

"A design completely to your liking"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that it has a lot of images to edit style templates completely free which you can put everything you want so that it is the way you like it and the more it suits the presentation you are looking for, it gives you all that freedom necessary to be able to capture every idea and every detail so that the image remains with all the essence you want to give it as your thoughts are written there and so everyone can see it when you want to share it

What do you dislike?

Every time there are more and more people who use canva, every time is less the possibility of creating something really original since the templates that this application has after so many people use them have become somewhat repetitive and as I said little original, that makes it inconvenient to use them for the work of any important company, so canva should be renewed and include a new list of templates to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an application that allows you to make your own designs in an easy and fast way, canva is the best option for you, since you can create very good images that represent the message you want to show, you do not need to be a connoisseur in this aspect because you only have to intuit and create is very useful so you must use it.

We usually use canva for some articles of our own advertising, with canva we can also create some images that we can place in the newspaper directly thanks to the ease that gives us the use of their templates we can save a lot of time at the time of having to finish the edition to start printing and we do not have much more to place, so we use this application to create any image that we would like to share.

David K.

"Canva an application to design ads online"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Canva is that you do not need too much knowledge to use the application since it is totally intuitive and its less are very user-friendly. Most of the actions we can perform as a user are done through the dashboard and the assistants that guide us through the platform.

Canva also has various templates that help us and facilitate our work by making us reuse these templates already created by simply modifying its content and replacing it with ours (images and texts).

The technical support of Canva is also fast and this I could check personally since I had some unimportant doubts that were solved to me in the same day, they even offered to help me offering information to do what I was looking for.

What do you dislike?

Personally during the time I've tried Canva I have not had any serious problems that have prevented me from using the application and doing my work but if there are things to improve, for example the online edition of the templates I found a bit complicated but over time you end up learning

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that if you are a user with little knowledge you use the templates that Canva offers you to facilitate your work and thus be able to make your ad faster. I also recommend that you buy the advanced version of the application because it has more ad designs available than any other version and if you are not a graphic designer it will be very useful.

The problems that Canva has helped me solve are several, for example as a person with little knowledge in design, or I am now able to create ads for my company using the tool provided by Canva so I can do my job much faster and Save money for the company because we no longer need to hire a graphic designer specifically to make the images.

Aditya Digital S.

"Canva is one of the excellent online graphic designer tool"

What do you like best?

Canva is a superb application, is really a good editor of graphics online, I really like that it's quite simple to use, it includes a really user-friendly user interface, also offers several layouts for graphic designs. It's a truly superb program, the pictures which I design by using this program are completely professional.

What do you dislike?

It functions fantastic, but the one thing I truly do dislike would be that the free edition doesn't have the feature to download or make graphics using the clear background, this is actually essential since whenever we create a logo or a graphic we'd like the background to be clear we have to spend so as to download it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are planning to make use of Canva for social networking sites, I like to recommend utilizing the Canva program for mobile phones, as it is quicker to alter the pictures.

If you intend to make use of the free version of canva, I suggest saving the graphics on the pc, because the free version only gives 1 GB of storage.

Basically, it has become very useful for any designing graphics for social networking sites of my company, you can make layouts for Facebook post, youtube thumbnails, twitter and a lot more thing with this application and the result of the graphics designed with this tool is really worth.

Karla R.

"Great designs without much effort."

What do you like best?

I love Canva, it is an excellent tool to create great designs without much effort, it is not necessary to have experience in graphic design to use Canva, simply with a little time and creativity we can obtain excellent results.

By registering on the website we will have access to a large number of templates and elements that we can adapt to our designs, its interface is very intuitive and pleasant and we can easily select any element we need such as texts, images, backgrounds, geometric shapes and plus.

It is a very complete and flexible tool and we can use it for free for an unlimited time.

What do you dislike?

In some cases depending on our internet connection we can experience delays or slowness in working with images and some elements when adding or resizing them, on the other hand we must bear in mind that not everything is free in Canva because some templates are of payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is simply great, it gives us the possibility of creating designs in an intuitive and effective way, anyone could use it professionally or personally, simply with a touch of creativity you can get spectacular results.

Canva has helped me a lot in working with digital media, in a simple way I was able to create content for the web or social networks that I had to create or edit previously, installing graphic design software or editing images that took up a lot of space and required many resources from my computer.

Tony B.

"An excellent image editor with very professional endings."

What do you like best?

Canva is the perfect tool for all those who have social networks, I like Canva because I can design many free images with very professional finishes. Canva has thousands of pre-designed templates, that makes all the images that I will make of a specific theme have several images available to modify to my liking. I also like that it is a tool with a very intuitive interface, it is very easy to use, the options to make modifications to the images are very easy to obtain.

Another of my favorite things is that I can download the images without a watermark, it is not necessary to have a pro version to download the image that I edit.

What do you dislike?

This platform works very well, but if there is something I do not like is that the pre-designed templates of Canva, sometimes the text is difficult to edit, I know that it is completely deleted but there is a text box there, I try to eliminate it and not it is eliminated, it has happened to me several times, but still I am looking for a way to solve it in another way. But they should correct the error that the text boxes of the pre-designed images can be erased.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that when searching for images by a specific niche, place the keyword in the search engine of Canva, so they will get faster images according to the market niche they have.

I also recommend editing on the computer so that you have a better command of 100% of the tools.

Canva has solved graphic design problems in my company, this platform is already used for several years, and the images that we publish in our social networks most of them are designed with this platform, it has made us save a lot of money in hiring professional graphic designers, we have a good interaction with our audience and they like our content.

Kunal K.

"Canva will provide you with all you need to make a graphic design"

What do you like best?

Canva is a good online application and that I like this application mainly because it makes it possible for me to make graphics and provide an excellent touch to my images, without owning any experience, because it is really simple to use along with a fantastic user interface that enables me to work easily, and make all the things I would like.

What do you dislike?

The main negative aspect of the canva is that you can use it only online, and I also should be cautious when creating the graphics and be sure all things are saved in order to avoid dropping things I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good and that I highly recommend it since you can design almost all types of graphic designs which you want, simply by login to this application and you can now have quality within your graphics because it provides simple features that will help you to have a satisfying outcome.

I really like making use of canva, with this application I'm able to make my layouts very easily, free and without the need for other applications like Adobe Photoshop, because it has allowed me to make a number of designs of superior quality.

Gabriela P.

"Asombrosa herramienta. "

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de canva es su simplicidad, puedo iniciar sesión en segundos a través de cualquier dispositivo que desee por lo que puedo acceder a mis diseños desde cualquier lugar, para mi ese aspecto es muy relevante ya que me ha ayudado en muchas ocasiones a realizar cambios rápidos o agregar algunos elementos que faltan en el diseño. En general, Canva tiene muchas herramientas increíbles disponibles para poder diseñar, pero si hay algo que debo resaltar, es la gran variedad de elementos gráficos y fotografías gratuitas que posee. Son elementos que puedo agregar a mis diseños y personalizarlos completamente para darle la esencia de la institución, además de que puedo subir mis propias imágenes y empezarla a trabajar con alguna plantilla.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que no me guste de Canva, tiene sus problema,s pero no es algo que no se pueda resolver. Me ha traído muchos beneficios.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es excelente, en serio recomiendo este software.

Trabajo como Freelancer Community Manager de modo que necesito diseñar yo misma los artes que serán montados en las redes sociales. He estado trabajando con Canva desde hace mucho tiempo, a pesar de no contar con programas de diseño avanzado como Photoshot o Illustrator, Canva me ha dado la oportunidad de crear diseños que lucen bastante profesionales, casi como si los hubiera hecho con esos programas. Los utilizo para crear los posts de instagram, facebook y twitter, con cada uno de sus formatos. El cliente queda totalmente satisfecho con la línea gráfica que creo en canva y que se manejara en sus redes, ya que entre las plantillas proporcionadas y la capacidad de crear, editar y reutilizar gráficos me permite realizar diseños de una asombrosa calidad que lucen profesionales.

Samantha C.

"Simple and beginner-friendly app!"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly I can make graphics for social media posts. I am sometimes overwhelmed with creating content for my clients, of which live in a variety of industries, so having templates, stock photos, and inspiration really helps with a quick-turnaround and streamlining my creative process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes me to sift through stock photos. There are incredible images for free or budget-friendly use, but there are also so many tacky, bizarre photos cluttering the never-ending search feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give Canva a try! You will be surprised at how much better your content for social media gets once you try different template ideas you find in the app!

Canva helps me create content QUICKLY. Before Canva I spent a lot of time seeking inspiration and ideas for posts and then a lot more time searching for stock images or assets before working through Adobe Photoshop. It is especially nice for beginners and small businesses, who may not have anyone in-house with Photoshop or creative experience.

Leen S.

"Canva is a simple and complete Graphics Design Tool"

What do you like best?

It is really a superb graphics designing online application that provides us a massive selection of templates and designs of top quality, which permits us to make fantastic graphics to make use of within our social media posts, without the need to work upon the professional tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.

What do you dislike?

In the trial version of canva the options are limited and the premium version of this application is little bit costly for me. Another one thing is that while downloading the image in png format, it never downloads in this format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'll highly recommend canva since it is a completely online application which everybody can make use of, it's also really user-friendly and you may take it anywhere you would like. And also you don't need to have a good knowledge of any professional graphics software.

With the help of canva, all type of graphics works we can do with this application, I have made a lot of banners and social media posts for my business. The tool permits us to make superb jobs, without having resorting to costly applications. Assisting me on a daily basis with my work.

Learning about Canva?

* We monitor all Canva reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.