Canva for Enterprise Reviews & Product Details

Clinical Supervisor
What do you like best?

This program allows you to create beautiful brochures and other media with gorgeous graphics and layouts. Fairly easy to use. Although it is free to do basic items, when you pay you have a lot more access to even more formats and pictures. Whether you are looking for a free program that allows you to make simple posters or other media without having to pay for other programs, this online program does the job and does it well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to print it directly from the site without having to first download the creation. You are not allowed to choose where the media you created is placed. If you had an option to download it and place it on your desktop or another folder for easy access, that would be a lot more helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good alternative for Mac users who cannot access Publisher Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Canva, I am able to create my monthly newsletter that I normally would have used Publisher for. I, however, have a Mac and do not have Publisher so I am able to use Canva for what I normally would have used Publisher for. Canva allows me more already created formats that I can just plug my information into with ease. With my new business account, I am able to resize a layout I like and I am able to save all of my business logos and colors on my account for easy access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Canva for Enterprise Overview

What is Canva for Enterprise?

Canva empowers users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters and other visual content. Featuring a simple drag-and-drop user interface and a vast library of templates and design ingredients such as fonts, illustrations, stock photography, video and audio content, and the power to include content from the web such as Giphy and Google Maps, anyone can take an idea and create something beautiful. Canva is available on the web, iOS and Android. Learn more about your secret design weapon for social media, print materials and beyond with Canva.

Canva for Enterprise Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Basque, Finnish, French, Galician, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Italian, Javanese, Japanese, Kannada, Georgian, Kazakh, Central Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Macedonian, Mongolian, Malay, Burmese, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Yoruba, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Xhosa

Amazingly simple graphic design

Canva
2012
Sydney, Australia
@canva
1,569 employees on LinkedIn®

Canva for Enterprise Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Canva for Enterprise community
Have you used Canva for Enterprise before?

Canva for Enterprise Reviews

Showing 2,750 Canva for Enterprise reviews
Showing 2,750 reviews
Already have Canva for Enterprise?
Maintenance Technician
Student life advisor
Canva for Enterprise
Open Discussions in Canva for Enterprise
Owner
Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Canva is a very powerful media creation tool. Canva can be used design many types of advertisements, social media graphics, posters and many more. In our company we use can Canva do design various ad designs and graphics. Best feature of Canva is that there are wide range of categories available to use and wide range of templates available for easier access to creation. I like that Canva also lets you create designs from scratch with specified resolutions. It has many categories of icons, elements like moving images, shapes, designs and more. Canva also has a feature to add various styles of Texts to your designs. There are many types of fonts available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Canva is great but I don't like that you have get canva credit for each premium photos. Free assets on Canva is limited. Plus in the mobile app they recently updated the UI which is not great. Previous Canva mobile UI was very good and easy to understand the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Canva designing any types of adverts and graphics is possible. It has many categories to choose from and many templates to use for easy design creations. It really time saving for a company to design quick and quality graphics and advertisements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's a great app where you can make amazing, colorful clipart, posters, social media posts and logos. You can switch to the website version and collaborate with others at the same time. You can also use buy designs at a low price and add/change colors to each part of the design as you wish. The size of your designs can be customized to the platform you'll be using them on and Canva For Enterprise gives you multiple downloadable formats so you don't have to convert them later on.

It also comprises of multiple fonts and writing styles, with an option of including your own style. As a user, you can upload your original designs/templates with the benefit of helping others with their design needs and requirements. The best part would be the amount of time you would spend on the platform understanding how to use and make your design, which would take less than a couple of seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you aren't a paid user(subscription is on the lower end) , you'll probably miss out on the good designs. Although the free designs/clip art meet your needs, the $1 ones are incredibly good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Canva For Enterprise solves all your design requirements without having any design skills. You don't have to hire someone/teach someone complex tools like Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, Canva For Enterprise provides you with seamlessly good designs and templates that haven't been used before. You can customize these templates and make them original. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about Canva for Enterprise is how easy it is to use, how many design functions and options it has, and all of the formats you can get done through their platform. I really love how you can easily change backgrounds, add stickers, insert images, and even invite others to collaborate! All of their design options and functions enable the user to easily and quickly create useful and informational designs that look neat and clean. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love Canva for Enterprise - there is nothing I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will love it ! It really enables any user to create awesome, professional looking, thoughtful designs without much time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Canva for Enterprise has solved multiple problems for me - as it has enabled a world of design for free! I have used the program for invitations, holiday and birthday cards, photo borders, instagram posts ,facebook posts, among others. You can quickly create a design and download it in multiple formats - without having to convert between different design types or files ! I particularly used it to create social media ads for my on campus job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trainer - Tech and Process Development
What do you like best?

The ease of usage and their huge templates library is one thing that everyones gonna love! Over the year have been using multiple tools to design or posters, Facebook ads, YouTube thumbnails and what not, no tool has ever come closer to Canva! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Canva is still exploring animation and they are at a toddler stage as it was introduced just recently. If they could add more to the animation bit it would be wonderful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple yet powerful design tool, I recommend you to go with Canva. I have reviewed many other softwares in different business lines never I have ever recommended someone to go with just one product ever, this is the first time and I don't know if it would ever happen again, you may blindly trust this product as this product has made me a crazy designer with zero design experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved hiring a designer for our contents that had to be rolled out as we ourselves assigned the project to in-house teams and they are very well able to design like professional designers!

We work on office poster designs!

Facebook Adverts

LMS module designs

YouTube thumbnails

YouTube Intros

Learning Content development

Knowledge Management module designs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GERENTE GENERAL
What do you like best?

What I like best about Canva is all of the design options it has, while being extremely easy to use !!! When you get a hang of Canva - which does not take long - you can come up with amazing graphics that look highly professional. They have plenty of options and ways to personalize - and every tool you might need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Canva. The only thing to keep in mind is that in order to have full access to all of their tools and designs you have to pay for the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it ! It is amazing, you will not regret the investment. If you like being creative you will love this. If you are not creative, the program will create for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Canva for Enterprise, keeping up with social media became an easy task - as they have the option to even personalize each design to the size of every social media outlet. You don't even have to do a separate design, but instead you just convert the file ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

On single platform you can create Instagram stories, Facebook Posts, Invitation cards, Logos, Flyers and Images for your web site or blog. It provide number of stock image to make your creatives looks outstanding. One of the best features is you can remove background of an image and make it transparent, mostly required when working on website or designing a business card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the major drawback is when you are working on desktop app even you press back your work is always save to your account but when you are working with mobile app many of the the times you lost your work. And the second irritating factor is that if you wan to import a graphic to your design you have to first upload it to the canvas platform, then from the list of resources you can use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is useful for both small and big organizations. It is well suited for all the marketing related work. This platform has lots of pre built templates so that you can use them and this will save your time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating designs for social media marketing. Creating images for website designing and sometimes

flyers for promotion purposes. I am happy that for various different tasks related to design I can use this single platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner and Nutrition Coach
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Canva. I am not a graphic design expert, but with Canva I am able to make high quality infographics and branded promotional materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I find Canva Professional's features perfect for what I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love Canva for all needs regarding creative marketing that you want to DIY. If you have your basic branding down, Canva helps you integrate that branding in creative ways that can boost your brand and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have solved the problem of trying to use my own (lack of) creativity to create branded materials for my business. With Canva, I'm able to provide cohesive branding across all of my platforms - social media, live presentations, advertising, and web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controller
What do you like best?

In my opinion, Canva for Enterprise is the best Graphics software on the market. This software is accesible directly from the web without any program downloads which makes handling and editing your graphics extremely convenient. Canva is an All-In-One solution giving you the power to design, organize, and purchase marketing product directly through thier website. I have used Canva for web posts, business stationary, web design, and personal graphic needs without ever having an issue. My overall favorite part of canva is the "Brand Kit", where you can organize color palletes, fonts, and logos by project! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one part of canva that I dislike is the ability to organize and keep track of uploads/assets. In order to access previously uploaded images, you have to go into a design and view them individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Canva for Enterprise helps with sharing marketing material and easy access. In the past, it was extremely hard for my current business to keep our marketing assets up to date and organized across users. With Canva for Enterprise, my peers and I can share insight and creations directly through the website without any large software downloads. I have realized that since using this platform, we are able to keep everything in one place without worrying that we have the most "up-to-date" versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use Canva for Enterprise for the creation of visual content for our website and social networks, it has been the ideal graphic design solution for our team, its functionality is exceptional and not at all complicated, in addition it is possible to use it both on computers and mobile devices. It has not only been useful to create visual content for our digital resources, but also to generate printed content such as flyers, brochures, among others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Canva for Enterprise, I can even work on designs with the "drop" function, although I must admit that I would love it if we could work on a design at the same time collectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simply the ideal graphic design solution to generate the best visual content both individually and collectively and at a competitive cost, is worth the investment and I unquestionably recommend Canva for Enterprise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We save time by working our graphic design with Canva for Enterprise both individually and collectively, it proposes a series of elements and multiple pre-designed templates that greatly facilitate the workflow to generate the best visual content for our website, social networks and campaigns to capture the attention of prospects and potential customers. For our organization, Canva has been synonymous with profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Teacher
What do you like best?

Canva is an awesome site that allows users to upload their own photos, manipulate and enhance them, and add words.

I've used this in my Creative Writing class for students to create media that both utilizes their stories and their own photos and students love it.

The platform takes a little time to figure out but for the most part, a little playing around on the site is all it takes to get the hang of it. My students are able to express themselves in an entirely new way and can now incorporate a new, visual level of creativity into their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of creation seem to unnecessarily require many steps. For example, in order to upload a photo to use, one has to visit a different part of the site than where he or she is creating an image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version is an easy way to engage students with a new medium online. It's also used by my colleagues to create their own content which can be used in Google Slides or as Classroom posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Students love using Canvas because they get to use their own photos and they like that the results are "Social Media worthy" of being posted on their own platforms. The site is free and easy to use with our Chromebooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead
What do you like best?

There are 100s of built-in templates in Canva. I can create my design in a few minutes just by using drag & drop, elements, texts & photos. It has tremendously helped me to design graphics for social media. Able to design on-brand social media graphics in a few minutes is a great feat for a digital marketer like me. I do not have to worry about the photo that I can use in the design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to change the color of some built-in icons and shapes. I wish everything can be easily customized by a user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to design on-brand marketing and internal content quickly. I mostly use it for social media graphics. I do not have to worry about remembering the size of graphics in each social media platform, besides that I do not have to work on the design from the scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Designer
What do you like best?

Canva is used in my company to create visual content for our social networks, websites, work presentations, marketing campaigns, among others. It is a very flexible software, its interface is intuitive as well as its operation. What I like most is that it has many templates and pre-made designs, this makes it even more manageable for any type of user. Canva also has an excellent online support community, there are many tutorials and examples of use that are of great help to understand and use this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, this tool works exceptionally well, it is easy to use and learn even for users with no graphic design experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience using Canva has been satisfactory and it is a graphic design tool that I highly recommend. It has pre-made functions and resources that really make graphic design work easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Canva we have been able to create great looking graphic content for our social networks, websites, blogs, job presentations, online catalogs, marketing campaigns and more in a matter of minutes. It has been put to great use in every area of my organization's work, especially digital marketing. It is an excellent tool for developing content projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.