Canopy Tax Transcripts

3.5

Pull every transcript related to your client in minutes, complete with hundreds of calculations. Plus, it's free.

Work for Canopy Tax Transcripts?

Learning about Canopy Tax Transcripts?

Canopy Tax Transcripts Reviews

Showing 1 Canopy Tax Transcripts review
Canopy Tax Transcripts review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Canopy Tax"

What do you like best?

There are several things that are good about this software. I like that you can set task dates and the software will send you an email to remind you. I also like the chat feature.

What do you dislike?

I do not like you can't enter multiple Schedule C's and that the software doesnt automatically save transcripts in client's file.

Canopy Tax will prefill IRS using the initial information entered.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Canopy Tax Transcripts

What Corporate Tax solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Canopy Tax Transcripts for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Canopy Tax Transcripts?

* We monitor all Canopy Tax Transcripts reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.