Our evaluation criteria are fairly simple: how quickly can we grow our team with the best talent at a great price. When I think of where Candidate Labs excels, it's:
1. Ideal Candidate Profile - they start with a brief but purposeful discussion about who we want, why, what's worked in the past, and their suggestions for what we may like or dislike. They're absolute pros at this and the process moves quickly.
2. Speed - With this ICP in hand, they move extremely quickly. We had our first 'test' candidates in 48 hours. We refined our search a bit based on these and hit the gas.
3. Quality Talent - The candidates they've brought us are all top-shelf. We've had very few we didn't want to engage with. This is one of the biggest time-sucks of other recruiters, and with Candidate, there was no time wasted here. Huge part of the value prop.
4. Active Engagement and Purpose-Driven - The candidates we spoke with were all very ramped on our story. They were ready to dive deep and it allowed us to have highly purpose-driven conversations in 1 call that with otherwise take weeks. You all know what I mean. Again, this helped us save tremendous time and money and quite frankly, frustration.
5. Value - Is Candidate Labs the cheapest? No. Are they the most expensive. No. But from a $$ invested to a value received perspective, they are hands down the best I've ever worked with (this includes some of the top 10 largest tech recruiters in the US who shall remain nameless). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.