Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) Reviews & Product Details

Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) Overview

What is Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)?

At CIC, you focus on growing your business while we take care of the rest. We provide high-quality, flexible office and coworking spaces, as well as stocked community kitchens, unmetered access to conference rooms, enterprise-grade internet services, printing and copying, phones, high-end furniture, operational and technical support, concierge services, perks and wellness offerings, and much more. Clients have access to hundreds of diverse entrepreneurs, service providers, investors, and mentors, while CIC-supported events draw thousands of innovators from across the global startup community to CIC. CIC was founded in Cambridge, MA and has expansion sites in Boston, St. Louis, Miami, Philadelphia, and Rotterdam.

Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) Details

CIC's mission is to change the world through innovation by developing ecosystems that allow exceptional entrepreneurs to create new products and companies better and faster.

Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)
@cicnow

Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) Reviews

Showing 2 Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) reviews
Location
Already have Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)?
Health Coach
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This product helps me to review my salary. Check with my biweekly pay stubs. I can also set professional goals with my organization. I can review job openings and career opportunities. I can also see my reviews from my supervisor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the easy use of the site. I can navigate from one portal to the next without any dilemma. The site is clear and easy to read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish CIC could do time sheets like requesting time off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

To check in frequently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing how i can expand my professional career both personal growth along with aiding to the company's growth Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I put my company at the CIC when we were fresh off the boat from moving from the UK. Within a couple of weeks we felt totally plugged into the community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the pay it forward feeling in the community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they are hyper local to cambridge which makes it hard to compete with the likes of WeWork for those of us who need space on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want to be part of a great family and put roots down in Cambridge, I can think of no better place than the CIC. It was the first space I put my growing start up in, and the years I had there were wonderful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

WeWork Logo
WeWork
4.0
WeWork provides you with the space, community, and services you need to make a life, not just a living.
Regus Logo
Regus
3.4
Regus provides modern, flexible workspace to customers including some of the most successful, entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-million dollar corporations.
TechNexus Logo
TechNexus
TechNexus aligns startups and enterprises to drive commercial activity that solves real world problems
Hera Hub Logo
Hera Hub
Workbar Logo
Workbar
Workbar is a company that creates specialized office spaces for assorted companies.
Impact Hub Logo
Impact Hub
3.6
Impact Hubs are located in over 81+ cities supporting over 15000+ members, with a shared focus on creating positive impact. Members benefit from a diverse and global community that provides guidance, resources, and opportunities shared between all Impact Hubs.
1871 Logo
Come to a place where you can share ideas, make mistakes, work hard, build your business and, with a little luck, change the world.
OneValley Logo
OneValley
3.9
A collection of resources that provide nearly endless opportunities to accelerate growth. It accelerates startups & connect corporations to exponential technologies, business models & ideas.
Galvanize Logo
Galvanize
5.0
As a member of Galvanize, you'll get more for your company than just office space. From spacious community workspaces and state-of-the-art technology to workshops and events, our campuses have everything you need to be a successful entrepreneur.
Wolfhouse Logo
Wolfhouse
5.0
Wolfhouse in Los Gigantes is a coliving house for companies and startups.