CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics seamlessly integrates marketing call tracking with business phone systems, allowing customers to optimize their inbound lead response process from beginning to end. CallTrackingMetrics' software identifies the marketing channels that are generating leads, converting into sales, and provides all the routing and analytics tools the business needs to make the most of every call.

Ask about our Switch & Save promotion

Work for CallTrackingMetrics?

Learning about CallTrackingMetrics?

CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Ask CallTrackingMetrics a Question
Showing 436 CallTrackingMetrics reviews
Duran C.

"Call Metrics A+"

What do you like best?

Easy and seamless technology that I do not have to think about when using. The most useful thing about the software is the app I have on my phone. I am able to be away from my desk and accept incoming calls from current customer to new prospects. Between the app and the softphone, I think it is a great product that I look forward to using more of. Thank you for the product.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was used for our outbound as well. Nothing else to report on dislikes. I do not think I use the software enough to have any real dislikes. I use the softphone app in another window and when some calls I open the window and answer the call. Quite simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool that takes the guesswork out of it then this is the tool for you. We have implemented the software and no longer have to worry about our inbound calls. IIn the beginning I was having trouble and simply dialed into the support staff and they were able to resolve everything quickly and easily.

inbound calls. Just makes this a simple process. I love the ability to be away from my desk and still have the phone ring thru my mobile device. I am not sure where I will be without the feature. Thank you for adding this feature. If I could I would like to try integrations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CallTrackingMetrics
Jennifer H.

"Ctm review"

What do you like best?

The system once you learn how everything works is very easy to use. The soft phone feature on ctm is very easy to set taking calls. You are search for your calls in a variety of different ways by email, number or name I love this feature.

What do you dislike?

It has a tendency to cut out sa sometimes in the middle of a call. For a new user it can a lot to take in but if you have used ctm features before you learn fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you provide enough training if someone is new to a soft phone and CRM it can be a little tricky.

With ctm we are able to make sure all the incoming calls are directed to the right agents. Also ctm allows our sales ag eww nts to make their outgoing calls with ease.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Beth P.

"Great data, could be more intuitive"

What do you like best?

CallTrackingMetrics is fairly easy to set-up and stores a huge range of useful data about referral sources at a reasonable price. There is a huge range of data available for analysis though, and excellent options for cross comparison.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is not very intuitive, and we've had to work with tech support several times to figure out how to set up reports correctly for specific metrics. Tech support has been helpful each time, though.

Once you're able to set the reporting parameter correctly however, you can automate specific reports to run on a schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not be shy to contact Call Tracking Metrics if you're having trouble with set-up or reporting. Their support team is very responsive, and can save you a lot of time trying to navigate their interface.

We use CallTrackingMetrics to test the efficacy of different marketing campaigns that we're running for clients, so that we're able to see exactly which campaigns are leading people to call our clients.

We have been able to greatly improve and fine-tune our strategies.

Brian B.

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

Easily track calls from all web sources, trigger text messages, reporting.

What do you dislike?

Not too much, it does all that I need. The biggest issue is the number of calls that come in that are wrong numbers. By purchasing toll-free numbers for tracking purposes, I suppose there is no way to stop people from calling if the previous owner of the number put that number on a piece of printed marketing collateral, but we do get quite a bit of calls from people looking for other companies, which does skew our call data.

We are successfully tracking calls from our paid ads and calls from all traffic sources. We are listening to recorded conversations and using them for on-boarding purposes.

John F.

"I need to get into this tool"

What do you like best?

I signed up for this because a business coach recommended it. I love the idea of it and have had a subscription for about two or three months, but haven't had a chance to actually use it yet.

I'm writing this review because CallTracking has asked me to provide a review. I'm also hoping that sticking my neck out here will require me to do some work to get out a product that can use one of the tracking numbers, at which point I'll either update this or post a new review.

What do you dislike?

I can't really comment yet on what I dislike for reasons stated above.

The problem I hope to solve is determining whether particular mailings are worth doing, based on the response I get to them. How do I determine whether someone is responding to my mailer rather than other things in the marketplace? By placing a different call number out there.

Kevin Z.

"A more robust call analytics platform than most"

What do you like best?

As an agency we've be exposed to a number of solutions and the can be more different than what you might expect. I would suggest not being overwhelmed by the features and functionality. You can start slow and easily have the opportunity to grow into more sophisticated use. Also note that it is not just analytics but you can create outbound campaigns (like texts) as well. There are also more flexible tagging than other platforms that is really helpful to tailor it to your organization and what you need to get from it.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little more difficult to set up than other solutions (but no means the hardest) but nothing that can't be tacked in a short time.

Campaign source attribution is the most obvious but sometimes the phone system a client is using is failing and they don't even know it. Sometimes it's call handling or people getting endlessly forwarded and no one has realized it. 100% of the time the assumption is that the call center is working flawlessly but once CTM is installed it has always resulted in major changes to staffing, training, and more.

Emily R.

"Fantastic Call Service"

What do you like best?

We looked long and hard for a company that could help us combine 2 numbers into one. Call tracking metrics has worked out great for us. We have the option to record the calls - which we haven't done yet - but will possibly use it in the future. We just love the interface and how easy it is to view the calls that come in and where they are coming from. The added bonus of getting caller information is also very useful!

What do you dislike?

The only thing negative I can say is that it's a tad expensive!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product!! We love the interface, reporting feature and love how easy it is!

We have not had any issues. The benefits are that we were so lucky to find this service. We have 2 offices in NY, 2 phone numbers and one website. We were able to put one number on the website and have a call forwarding number - with a press 1 & 2 info.

AM

"Super Simple Set-Up, Easy-to-Navigate Interface, Decent Support"

What do you like best?

CTM was the third call-tracking provider we have trialed, and by far the most effective for our purposes. The interface is not technical, and can be utilized by anyone on the Account Management team. Additionally, we were able to use Google Tag Manager to implement the DNI, which made it incredibly easy to onboard new accounts.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any incredibly easy methods of live support available on CTM, so I've used their support documentation in the past in lieu of a chat/email support service. Additionally, switching between sub-accounts on the agency platform is not as intuitive as I'd prefer. However, the ease of use far outweighs any of the drawbacks of using CTM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Google Tag Manager to implement the DNI to circumvent using a developer.

We use it as a multi-account call tracking service, installed on multiple different websites, assigning tracking numbers for each marketing channel to properly attribute leads from various marketing initiatives. Additionally, we've taken advantage of the call recordings to better enhance store customer service.

"Cheaper than other opitons"

What do you like best?

It's cheaper than similar products and gives the insight we need to track calls for different campaigns. LIke being to choose between local and toll-free numbers and creating number pools. Like being able to have multiple accounts in the same login and also being able to choose the accounts each user has access to.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if it also tracked form fills (some competitors do this and it's a nice feature). It's convenient having this in one place to see what sources both phone calls and form fills come from. Call Rail currently does this.

Allows us to get very specific in our campaign tracking to see which campaigns are working and which ones should be stopped. Also allows us to have specific tracking numbers for whatever time is needed and then release them when the campaign is finished. Only have to pay for what we use and don't need to hold onto old numbers that are no longer needed.

Connor S.

"Premium support and high quality software at an affordable cost!"

What do you like best?

As a small business, we use Call Tracking Metrics to track lead generation and calls from Google/Facebook ads. Initially, this software resolved an issue that I didn't even know we had. Overall, it provides tons of valuable data I was unaware could be accurately tracked. Couldn't recommend enough!

What do you dislike?

We have had no huge issues with the software and the support team has been a tremendous help any time we have. They are always quick to respond when we have questions!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The setup can be confusing, however it helps to have a tech background to understand how landing pages, tracking codes, phone numbers, and digital ads work.

We are now tracking call data for leads from our digital ads which is not something I ever realized was an issue. This software is the ultimate solution for anyone looking to track additional lead data which using phone #'s.

I
Internal Consultant

"White Shark Media's Experience with CallTrackingMetrics"

What do you like best?

What I like best about CTM is the support we have received. The functionality is what you would expect, but what has stood out to me is the support we receive when faced with hiccups.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that it has a few glitches that, although they are not critical, they are somewhat frustrating. For example, in our case, we prefer to have the Available setting set by default, and our users often miss calls because they forget to switch the setting when getting off a call. Another one that is a daily nuisance is that they are not aware that their session has timed out, so they do not realize that they are no longer Available or connected, until they try to make a call and cannot.

In our case, CTM is our VoIP provider. We are not a call center, but since we are located outside the US, and our clients are in the US, CTM is our clients direct line to us. We use CTM for our daily interactions with our clients, and we also use it for tracking that we provide our clients on their ads and websites.

Cody B.

"CallTrackingMetrics Review"

What do you like best?

The idea that you can set up different phone numbers that are able to be forwarded on schedules that provide relevant data for your business is absolutely flawless. The data and new dashboard they've set up has provided an easy way to track different retail locations. The cost of a number is virtually nothing but it also allows you to easily handle multiple lines and give great reporting data to boss/clients on their tracking initiatives and what is working and what is not working. If you're relatively new to CTM, they have a CTM university which teaches you the ins and outs of the system. This helps you deliver a flawless experience for phone tracking while creating an easy to use phone tree system that can be run on schedules and routed to IVRs. If you're looking for a phone call tracking system that fits all of your needs, you've found the system for you company, business or as a recommendation to your boss.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I think the dashboard is a bit confusing at points, it takes awhile to learn it, could definitely be tweaked for UX/UI. There's a lot of options, which isn't bad at all, just makes for a big learning curve initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research the market, be sure you need the advanced techniques that CTM can provide.

Understanding what marketing medias are pulling more than others, we're able to place the phone number to our radio, our website and print media and track the call based on that number.

Marissa Katrin M.

"CTM Gives Me Marketing Power!"

What do you like best?

I work in the behavioral healthcare industry as a sales and marketing consultant. I operate an agency and have set up numerous clients on Call Tracking Metrics to monitor that incoming calls are being handled and what marketing campaigns are giving my clients the best ROI. I always recommend CTM to any clients who want control over their marketing spend with the ability to set up sales queues, schedules, and all within a very clean dashboard. I am able to toggle through my multiple clients through the agency drop down which allows for ease and control.

What do you dislike?

I have used CTM over the years and I have seen nothing but improvements and progress to meet the needs of sales and marketing teams. I can't complain at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CTM is an excellent tool for sales and marketing management and tracking. It is important to do a complete demo and have the CTM team help you or your tech department learn how to set up and implement and utilize all of the features. Once it is set up, it allows for a very user friendly interface and dashboard for your team members/agents to use and for management to monitor the agents.

As a sales and marketing consultant I audit my clients and provide them with the tools to manage their marketing spend and ROI. CTM has been a very powerful tool that I have integrated with organic, ppc, adverts, and all other marketing channels to determine what campaigns work best for each client.

Jarid W.

"Great new tool!!"

What do you like best?

We just started using Call Tracking Metrics this year. It is so great we can now see where exactly our marketing dollars are being spent. We can see each promotion and see how customers are responding to each one. We can see how many people responded and how many people bought the promotion all in a snap.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could edit multiple records with tags or sources at the same time.

Tracking what form of marketing is one of the most difficult things as a business. Knowing where we want to spend more marketing dollars is very helpful. Call Tracking Metrics has been a huge help in this field. You can always ask clients where they heard about you and they might say your website when actually they called in on a mailer they received.

AL
Administrator in Law Practice

"Excellent product for tracking calls."

What do you like best?

It's a comprehensive website that offers everything you need to track your business' calls, which is very helpful for your Marketing department.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful for more flexible integration into salesforce objects. Currently limited to contacts and Leads, however many times you want to track multiple different phone numbers to the opportunity object. while there is currently no option for this, I am hopeful they will see the need for this functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time to learn the various control switches. Interplay with caches due to chrome or other browsers can have adverse affect on phone quality. Remember to clear cache before calling customer service to save everyone time.

You could need to train for employees into using this online software. Take your time to properly train your staff so that they can take good profit of it.

Núria G.

"The real and unique solution for our calltracking issues"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface and the logs. The facility to buy numbers, manage them, and edit call registers and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It would be easer for us if the platform and the support will spoke other languages, like spanish, not only english.

Our business is an special one, Apricots is the brand of company services born in Barcelona, with brothels in the city and in Madrid. We work on the adult entertainment and we cannot use Adwords, our marketing online is based on display, SEO, referral or direct.

Our advertisings are not the usual ones, we pay for banners, agency profiles, girls profiles, links, content and others, and it's as important for us to know where our visitors come from as well as where they make the call conversion, because this is our TOP conversion.

After a hard process of implementation, and understanding our needs, with an excelent support of their team, Calltracking give us the match with calls and Analytics results.

Sky L.

"Great platform, great experience."

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate with analytics and after getting used to the UI/UX was able to get tracking numbers for marketing campaigns, both digital and print, up quickly. Call source presets. Great call dashboard that's powerful and easy for the sales team to use.

What do you dislike?

Some settings were hard to find initially. Configuring lead sources was a bit cumbersome at first, but learning by working through the admin paid off. Didn't affect my overall opinion of CTM.

Unifying our call tracking into one platform and combining two services provided by vendors to one platform we control.

Grant B.

"Great Call Tracking Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to track the different channels we use and different campaigns. Having a call tracking numb er for different social profiles and PPC accounts allows us to track everything with amazing detail on each specific channel to see what is performing and what is not. This allows us to duplicate success and tweak those not performing well.

The other great aspect is being able to review calls with clients and show them places they can make changes to improve their intake thereby improving their business growth and ROI.

All the reporting is easy to use and read. You are able to pull a lot of data out of the system and the training is great since there are so many features and capabilities it is totally needed to be able to take full advantage of the system.

What do you dislike?

At this point we do not have any dislikes in regards to Call Tracking Metrics. The system is great and the staff is always responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign-up and go through the training with their team. There are so many capabilities you will miss out on if you try to go it yourself.

We have been able to uncover intake problems with clients and help them make changes to increase their intakes thereby increasing their ROI. We are also able to track each channel by using various numbers for different campaigns allowing us to see campaign specific details.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"Call Tracking Metrics is a fundamental aspect of successful conversion tracking!"

What do you like best?

The guidance and support staff is an incredible benefit to using this platform. They provide detailed information on various aspects for best practice based on your objectives.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform could integrate with a CRM for our clients for the ability to do matchbacks. Sometimes there are expected and a few limited issues related to phone number availability and recycled numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing platform for a great price, you won't regret it! The support team is incredibly helpful and always available. Great customer service and easy-to-use reporting platform are great. In addition, I love the feature of allowing clients to log in to see reporting as well as easy reporting exports.

This platform has helped us solidify strong leads using mobile calls, integrations with Adwords and Analytics as well as the amazing text message tracking feature.

Eryk G.

"Solves call attribution as advertised"

What do you like best?

By far the most useful feature (from a paid search perspective) is CTM's ability to capture keyword data with a single phone number. Other providers I've tried required setting up expensive number pools in order to track down to the keyword level - and most of the time, wouldn't work properly anyway. CTM requires no special setup to track keywords - it just happens!

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything specifically. The platform is powerful, easy to use, and solves the problem of attributing phone calls to specific ad campaigns. If anything could be listed as a negative is that it's a bit too powerful for what we need it for! Maybe being able to omit certain features (like call routing or other features better-suited to call centres) in exchange for a lower price would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the cheapest plan and scale up as needed.

We're using CTM to solve the problem of phone call attribution. Knowing which ad campaigns and specific keywords are leading to phone calls, allows us to see the full effects of our advertising - which makes us look even better to our clients!

Matthew S.

"Call Tracking Metrics is the All-You-Need Solution for Call Tracking"

What do you like best?

What I like best about CTM is how easy they make it to manage a large volume of Clients. It's never a hassle when I'm navigating through the interface or just going to purchase a new number for one of our numerous clients. The system has also never bugged out on us. Everything about CTM is ace!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I personally dislike about CTM. Any time there is a feature we want that is missing, Call Tracking Metrics support is there to request it to their tech team or to give us an alternate solution. They're also always great to deal with on the phone and always have a good attitude. Never personally had a problem with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our company has had an excellent time using CTM and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solution to their call tracking needs.

Call Tracking Metrics solves the problem of quickly finding and purchasing tracking numbers for all kinds of publications online and offline. It also allows us to use the sources we need to track specific customer funnels through our websites and ads. We also have enough clients that on any other system it would feel daunting managing their volume of calls. We are able to record all of their calls and listen in to give Client specific feedback about handling calls and such.

Daniel O.

"Best Call Tracking Software For All"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to find what you're looking for. Specially reporting and integrations, which i've had bad experiences with other providers. Not here, as call tracking metrics has the best user interface compared to other competitors, in my opinion. Also, the value you get for the price is phenomenal. I've had competitors charge a setup fee and monthly usage fee, apart from minutes and numbers. At CTM, you just pay for the minutes and numbers purchased, everything else is pretty much included. Finally, the integration with SWYDO reports is a time saver.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish they had is an automated call log export that can be scheduled with specific columns and tracking sources. They have a different report but you can schedule but you can't choose the source or columns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a try if you've had a difficult time setting up or managing your call tracking elsewhere.

We are an ad agency for many clients in So Cal. We aim to help them solve the missing piece of ROI with call tracking that allows us to optimize campaigns by knowing the keyword that generates each call. At the same time, we want to provide value, and being able to track calls down to the keyword/ad that generated them makes that really easy.

Zach W.

"Amazing for Agencies!"

What do you like best?

CTM has helped my agency so much at managing multiple clients across multiple platforms (google, facebook, etc.) and the reporting features are great. We can clearly see how our ads are performing and tie it directly back to show the client how we're impacting their business.

What do you dislike?

The least helpful thing so far has been having to create a new business account for each of my clients, but we're working on moving to one of CTM's marketing plans! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get this if you're wanting to track multiple numbers across multiple accounts.

We are solving the issue of directly tracking calls to our clients from the ads we produce and manage on their behalf. These reports give us proof and highlight exactly how much revenue we are providing to our clients.

Luke W.

"Phone Tracking made easy"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about CallTrackingMetrics is their customer support. Multiple times I have had to reach out to them and every time they were incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

The downside is that some of the set up can be a bit confusing. With the UI it can take a while to find what I was looking for.

The problem of attributing conversions to paid search efforts. It can be incredibly difficult but with Call Tracking Metrics it makes it a bit easier to see what actions a visitor to the site took.

Hanan A.

"Best tracking service ever"

What do you like best?

Support is professionally and served with courtesy. The product is awesome and being upgraded constantly and bugs are being solved quickly.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the support is not running on Sunday, where I come from, we work on Sundays and we need to wait for the CTM team to both wake up / work in order to solve a problem.

We are Callbox and we give service to over 500 clients in the field of digital marketing and business automation. We dont know how one can spend money on internet campaign and not use CTM.

Learn more about CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics Videos

Learning about CallTrackingMetrics?

* We monitor all CallTrackingMetrics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Ask about our Switch & Save promotion