Call Tracker Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, friendly help, good pricing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of any right now. I can't think of any right now as I haven't used it much yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not to publish my private phone # for marketing tool. I am just starting my small business and have not realized benefits yet, but expecting to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call Tracker Overview

What is Call Tracker?

CallTracker helps you make better marketing decisions and grow your business with our easy to use call tracking solution. We help marketers make data driven decisions for campaigns that drive phone calls both online and offline. Our platform is perfect for marketing agencies who want to show the value of the campaigns they manage to their clients with our agency features allowing you to use your branding and invite your clients.

Call Tracker Details

Elegantly simple call tracking for your business. Call Tracker makes it radically simple to setup tracking numbers and get analytics data you need so you can focus on what's working and stop spending on what's not.

We strive to offer a simplified experience end to end compared to our competitors. Simplified doesn't mean less powerful or less features, it means that you'll get all of the necessities for call tracking and powerful reports to help you make better marketing decisions but without the descriptions of bells and whistles.

Call Tracker
N/A
@calltrackerio
565 Twitter followers

Call Tracker Screenshots

Call Tracker Reviews

Showing 6 Call Tracker reviews
Already have Call Tracker?
SEM Analyst
What do you like best?

Well, it works as advertised. Needing to track phone calls is the thing I needed the most, so the fact that it's quite easy to use and is integratable makes it a no brainer to continue to use for the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It had a small amount of a learning curve when first starting it out. However, with a little bit of practice and reading directions, it wasn't too long until it was up and running just fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed my calls tracked easily and regularly. By implementing this program software, it has given me the only benefit I truly needed, my calls being tracked. It doesn't have to do 100 different things to be effective, it works as necessary and I don't need it to do anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

What I like most about Call Tracker is its simplicity in use. Forwarding calls, voicemail, setting up dynamic number inserts, and also I use for offline projects. The call recordings are clear and the call forwarding is quick. I use Call Tracker over all other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Call Tracker. It's a great software that is very simple to implement into your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy Dynamic Number Insertion is key because of the amount of PPC traffic I run to landing pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The simple UI is a joy to use, and white label agency accounts are included out of the box at no extra cost. This is a stark contrast to other providers who require that you be on an expensive monthly plan to get started with white label features. For just a few dollars a month we were able to get started with our first client in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system doesn't have as many third-party integrations as we had available with other competitors, which makes data reporting and integration with client reports a little more difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Call Tracker to display unique tracking phone numbers for online ad campaigns and SEO visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
Internet
What do you like best?

The pricing is great and the features are virtually identical and in some cases better than more expensive services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see automated reporting that could be sent out weekly or monthly to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to offer Call Tracking without a big monthly commitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call Tacker allows me to offer a service that not all other agencies or freelancers are able to offer and it separates me from competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Calltracker.io was a pretty easy choice for tracking calls - it's clear, simple, effective and has a great team behind it. No frills, no fuss, just simple with a UI that's easy to get around in. We have really appreciated the hands-on support from their team -- it shows how much they care about the success of their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few small front-end issues that the Calltracker team seems to have been fixing steadily. Nothing that would prevent the product working perfectly, but it's a new app and a few typos show up here and there. Otherwise well polished. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed an effective way to track incoming sales inquiries via Adwords and other digital marketing campaigns (email, etc). Although there are other more in-depth systems out there that allow a huge amount of integration in overall marketing strategies, we felt that Calltracker.io was much more suitable to our program of rapid, evolving media tests. With integrations to G-Analytics it's really all that's required to spin up call tracking quickly, test placements, evaluate results, and move forward. We'll continue to use the product moving forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Running Reporting is very easy. I am able to get the information I need easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile interface could be better. The layout on my phone can be hard to read sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We keep track of calls from ppc marketing and use it to for marketing analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Call Tracker?

Call Tracker Categories on G2