BuyerQuest

BuyerQuest’s Marketplace and Procure-to-Pay offerings provide a full procurement solution - from creating Quotes and Requisitions, to viewing Budgets, to managing Purchase Orders and Invoices.

Work for BuyerQuest?

Learning about BuyerQuest?

BuyerQuest Reviews

Ask BuyerQuest a Question
Showing 33 BuyerQuest reviews
BuyerQuest review by Mitch F.
Mitch F.

"Great Time Save"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can go to one place to find everything that I need for the restaurant. It is a time and labor saver. I also like the fact that I have all my invoices run through corporate, and I do not have to manage sending payment to all the suppliers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I wish had more functionality is if the most popular items ordered by supplier showed up first. Other than that, the experience has been seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that save hours of work. It helps in consolidating all the suppliers in one location, and it helps saving time managing payments.

I have realized time saved when ordering products. I can order all the items at one time from multiple suppliers, instead of spending time searching multiple suppliers sites. I also save time managing payments. Since payments are handled through Supply Central and Corporate, it save time not sending multiple payments to multiple vendors.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BuyerQuest
BuyerQuest review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"Easy to use, easy to find, easy to purchase"

What do you like best?

I like that I can search across all suppliers, or narrow my search to a specific supplier.

What do you dislike?

The searches are good, but could be improved, so that better results show up. I have to be fairly specific on some searches. When I don't always know the exact item I am looking for, it is sometimes difficult to narrow the search enough so that I am not scrolling through long search results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a worthwhile investment to allow many suppliers show products in one location, which makes the purchasing process easier for the employees who order them. It also streamlines the process of procurement for professional buyers by making access to suppliers easier.

I am saving time and am more efficient in purchasing items for my company. Also, since the purchasing system on buyerquest has expanded since it's rollout, it is easier to find items, which before I would have to research on my own, and obtain quotes to have professional buyers do the purchasing.

What Procure to Pay solution do you use?

BuyerQuest review by Marci F.
Marci F.

"great prices for items from multiple vendors in one place"

What do you like best?

I like being able to compare prices and products for items that I'd like to purchase for my classroom.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for because the item is listed under a different name. For example I was looking for different colored pocket folders and it took a while to find what I was looking for but I finally found some under portfolios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the School District of Palm Beach County, I find the marketplace to be a quick and mostly easy way to get items that I need quickly and at a good price.

I can look at items from more than one vendor in one place instead of searching multiple websites. I also like that I can do a side by side comparison of products.

BuyerQuest review by Administrator

"Quick, Fast and Easy to Use! Could still use improvements"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of searching by part number, or name. Billing is automatic, and shipping is quick with delivery tracking and confirmation!

What do you dislike?

This is probably out of my control, but some items dont have images, so its hard to tell if its the right product, but im sure overtime you will have updated photos! However 95% of items that i have needed to order had a photo and was easy to track! Another option i would like is the option to "Cancel" an order. LIke maybe a 12 hr window, have the option to cancel. Also our store has numerous managers that order items, it would be nice to have access and see like a master purchase history that show which manager ordered what part and when, so we dont double order items. Hope this feedback helps!

Ease of use billing wise! We no longer have to pay invoices, its all automated! And we save time by not having to call and describe to someone what you are looking for. Especially if you arent tech savvy!

BuyerQuest review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"KMP Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that supplier websites are quick and easy to transfer into SRM. This makes it fast & simple to get a shopping cart created in order to order small tool items & materials from vendors.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that when KMP transfers the cart information into an SRM Cart that there is no option for me to select default settings on the cart, such as Account Assignment (WBS Coding), shipping address, notes, or anything else. I end up having to go through each line item on the SRM Cart and inputing this information. If there was a step to set Defaults up before every item hit the cart it would make this process so much faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Supplier Websites as they work the best.

It makes paying Invoices from the supplier vendors seamless with a GR. Other vendors are more difficult to get paid due to improper matching of the Invoice vs the PO & GR.

BuyerQuest review by Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.

"A few odd things in the beginning, but worked out in the end"

What do you like best?

That I can order everything for my restaurant in one place

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to find a small random part if I don't know the exact name of it. I actually have to go our old ordering site, look it up, copy the item number, and then find it on supply central

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works very well to create a system that can be used for a large company that is looking to streamline ordering processes across multiple platforms

It definitely makes paying invoices on our end a lot more simple. We don't have to enter as many invoices on our end, since the system does it automatically for us now

BuyerQuest review by Kim R.
Kim R.

"Supply Central the Greatest thing since the Chick-fil-A Sandwich! "

What do you like best?

The ease of one stop shopping. All goods and services needed can be purchased on one site.

What do you dislike?

Hard to search within a subcategories. A search in subcategory would make it easier and less time consuming to find a product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend BuyerQuest. It has simplified our ordering and allowed us more time to focus on driving sales.

Time is valuable and BuyerQuest has simplified our ordering process and giving us some valuable time back. Also, we are please to have the ability for operator approval prior to placing orders. This keeps our budget on point.

BuyerQuest review by Timothy S.
Timothy S.

"Everything was very easy to order. "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing was how simple it is now. Having nearly everything in one place. Even bringing in Partstown helped tremendously. I also like the way you can save thjngs without putting them in your cart by using the lists.

What do you dislike?

I still had issues finding things on the webpage. Maybe I’m just not used to it yet. But having a commonly ordered tab would be beneficial.

Ordering has just become easier and more likely to get done. It’s helped us become more consistent.

BuyerQuest review by Hunter S.
Hunter S.

"Efficient integration of merchants into a singular purchasing program"

What do you like best?

When you first open the page, its easy to click on vendors and you're automatically signed into a corporate account for checkout. Plus it's really nice to shop within multiple companies and complete one checkout. Very slick.

What do you dislike?

Flipping PO's is quite clunky. Would be nice to have an interface designed specifically for flipping PO's, rather than going through the 'cannot find what you're looking for' button.

On another note, I never use the search bar. Because it usually it doesn't give me the results I want.

It's serving as a one stop shop for most STS needs. Which speeds up my day. Not having to enter card #'s, and having everything pre-loaded is nice.

BuyerQuest review by Carlos B.
Carlos B.

"Orders"

What do you like best?

I like that I can place all my orders at once. Al warehouse, uniform, shoes for crews, etc. It’s so efficient and I’m able to save time and help more in the restaurant!

What do you dislike?

It’s definitely overwhelming to receive so many emails at a time about the same thing. Over and over again. So if that can be changed, please do!

No problems at all! Everything works efficiently!

BuyerQuest review by Julie S.
Julie S.

"I find that BuyerQuest makes searching and organizing my purchases simple and easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can search an item and many choices come up then I can compare the prices of the items and make a choice that works best for me.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about BuyerQuest.

I am able to access a variety of companies with which I may purchase items I need for my classroom, using one website.

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy the Marketplace is to use! I can search for a specific product or I can browse what each store has to offer.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is not being able to track my orders. I would like to know when the bookkeeper places the orders and when it has shipped.

One problem that this program has helped solve is overprices school supplies. It is a great benefit that most of the supplies on BuyerQuest are less expensive than what you would find in the store.

BuyerQuest review by Kirstin L.
Kirstin L.

"User friendly!"

What do you like best?

That I can look everything up on my own, see pictures and prices to know what I’m actually buying and from what supplier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is good. I don’t have anything I do not dislike.

Saving money by ensuring we are purchasing the right products and also ordering less often.

BuyerQuest review by Gloria A.
Gloria A.

"I used the MarketPlace for the first time this year."

What do you like best?

I like how it saves your past orders so you can order the same product in the future.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could "Add" our past orders on a new order. It would be much easier to re-order items. There aren't pictures for every product.

Not applicable.

BuyerQuest review by Administrator

"Easy ordering. All info is in one spot "

What do you like best?

Ease of finding items. It also saves previous orders and recommends items which is nice

What do you dislike?

Some of the items are out of stock and I have no idea. Some actually say it but others don’t. I waited a week for an overnight delivery and finally called and they said on backorder

Time is the main thing. In the past I had to find the item and then copy and paste info into an email to order it. Now I just click and submit

BuyerQuest review by Joe F.
Joe F.

"Very easy and convenient to shop."

What do you like best?

I like that when I'm looking to purchase thinks, I can do a search using all vendors.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is the keyways search. I'll put in a broad search like "file folders" and some of the matches aren't what I'm looking for, not even close

I'm allowed to search many vendors so I can get the best price. It saves me from searching make different websites

BuyerQuest review by User

"Great Improvement over Previous Offering"

What do you like best?

The search ability is wonderful in the application. In addition, being able to review previous searches aids in efficiency.

What do you dislike?

The interface between the application and our network is slow, so the system times out and the order must be submitted again.

The previous ordering system was cumbersome and did offer effective search capacity. Also, having pictures available helps ensure the correct item is bought the first time.

BuyerQuest review by Kyle A.
Kyle A.

"Director of Operations "

What do you like best?

It makes it easy to go in and purchase all items in one location saving time and money.

What do you dislike?

Shipping costs are not there. If we could have that added it would be great. All you need is a rate call setup to the accounts from FedEx/UPS systems pulling from their contracted rates.

Searchable products in a single location. It saves time and money

BuyerQuest review by Krystina R.
Krystina R.

"Great for ordering, not as great for shipment information"

What do you like best?

I can order what I need right when I need it

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the excessive emails for each individual item that doesn’t have a name but a number instead. I cannot keep track of a part number

I like the organization better than prior platform. I’m not really solving any problem though.

"Buyer quest"

What do you like best?

Fast shipping! Quality products with each shipment

What do you dislike?

I have no areas that I dislike. The experience has been well

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that the limitations of the software is probably limited to those doing the coding. If it is not kept up to date.

I have had no problems with this company

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

Always quick to resolve any issues I have and advise how things may be done better

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system is a bit clunky for suppliers but hopefully this is resolved with the new core system

They are giving our users an easy way to purchase with few to no issues

BuyerQuest review by Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace
Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace

"A refreshing improvement for buying"

What do you like best?

Products are easy to find, searching by product name or description.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would be easier to select from common products ordered, having them categorized by most commonly ordered products on a systemwide basis or by required products.

Faster locating products and ease of placing orders

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

BuyerQuest is intuitive and very easy to use! It has improved our process for purchasing restaurant items.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to find the specific item you are looking for.

It provides a consolidate platform to house all materials we need for the restaurant.

BuyerQuest review by Dasia A.
Dasia A.

"Great experience."

What do you like best?

The experience is always pleasant. The turn around time for orders are very quick.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about it.

The turn around time for items needed are very good.0

"Elementary school teacher"

What do you like best?

You can't beat the prices! I love that my bookkeeper gets the order and she takes care of it.

What do you dislike?

Some items I would like are not available, such as children's literature books.

None

"Simplicity"

What do you like best?

The process is easy to follow and they keep you informed about your order thru each stage.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that thru my company every request to purchase must be approved by upper management no matter how much the amount may be, and on this survey my screenshot of my login will not upload on your survey

I have better tracking with the items that i have ordered

BuyerQuest review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Supply central"

What do you like best?

The ease of finding product makes the system worth using.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing it’s and awesome platform.

Just getting the product to the store faster by cutting out the middle man

BuyerQuest review by Marsha G.
Marsha G.

"Quality items for affordable prices.Therefore, you are able to order more items wth the budget limit"

What do you like best?

Everything that I needed was right there at my finger tip.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about using buyerquest, everything is perfect.

None.

BuyerQuest review by Administrator

"Using Marketplace was Easy and Fast."

What do you like best?

The search button and the selection of items

What do you dislike?

Everything was there. No one thing I disliked

I was purchasing items for my classroom

"All in One Place"

What do you like best?

With such a company that has so many different items to order, it is hard sometimes to find the location for all the items and the supplier. I love that it is all in one place.

What do you dislike?

At times it is hard to name the item exactly for it to show up.

Finding the items needed to order

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

The search is easy to conduct. Can type in a product and it pulls it from many sources.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was easier to access. Have to log in from portal.

I use it to purchase supplies for the art room.

"Ease of website"

What do you like best?

Ease of ordering and searching for the products I needed or wanted

What do you dislike?

There was not really anything I disliked as I was able to find what I needed

Helps know about my order

"Quick and Easy!"

What do you like best?

I found what I needed in an quick easy way

What do you dislike?

Neesd more merchandise for me to offer out customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use..no problems encountered currently

None

Learn more about BuyerQuest

BuyerQuest Videos

Learning about BuyerQuest?

* We monitor all BuyerQuest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.