Business in a Box- Paypal

PayPal Business in a Box brings a number of PayPal partners, including WooCommerce and Xero, and PayPal products together in one place for the first time.

Work for Business in a Box- Paypal?

Learning about Business in a Box- Paypal?

Business in a Box- Paypal Reviews

Ask Business in a Box- Paypal a Question
Showing 19 Business in a Box- Paypal reviews
Business in a Box- Paypal review by Gabriel M.
Gabriel M.

"secure payment and collections with Business in a Box- Paypal."

What do you like best?

I like everything from Business in a Box- Paypal is multifunctional, it has an excellent interface both in its desktop version and in the mobile app. Another of the great advantages it has is that it is 100% safe, you should not be afraid of losing your funds anymore. that have an excellent protection team, it is not necessary to be a verified user to benefit from all the advantages it offers and in addition to this they have been active for years with other payment processors, being able to freely receive my payments in dollars is a possibility I did not have it before and Business in a Box- Paypal has given it to me.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can taste of Business in a Box- Paypal, it has brought more advantages than disadvantages and all that is what I evaluate to say if something is useful to me, and Paypal has shown me to be worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had problems with harmful login attempts to my account and the security of paypal has been the best in that aspect, for that and many more things is my favorite and I recommend it to anyone looking for a secure payment processor like PayPal. .

We can open ourselves to the international market and take advantage of the rest of banking entities for having Business in a Box- Paypal, it guarantees us security and excellent services, it is a relief to have found it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Business in a Box- Paypal
Business in a Box- Paypal review by Luz G.
Luz G.

"This is to have an advantage!"

What do you like best?

PayPal has totally changed the way we see business. Due to a coincidence we came to Paypal with the initial idea that it would not be such a good idea to apply it to the business, but everything that started as a random fact became the biggest advantage we could have in our stores, its simplicity and excellent aplicacion mobil has allowed us to enter the online market and attract new buyers with a modern payment processor, comfortable and that anyone can own, it is practical and has been worth every second since we started using it in the store.

What do you dislike?

More than dislikes paypal has generated joys, if it could improve something would be the creation of personalized invoices for business accounting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it and start to notice the difference with Business in a Box- Paypal, you will not regret using it if you are a new member in the world of online payments. If you are something more demanding in the same way I recommend it, but there are other companies that may offer you the stability and low costs you need.

Versatility is the word that defines us at the moment, when living in a country with economic difficulties it is best to adapt to the market and use paypal to offer a quality and varied service to the public.

What Other Finance & Admin. solution do you use?

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Diaman F.
Diaman F.

"quite useful, not very accessible"

What do you like best?

It is a platform that has been providing security for its clients for years and payment facilities to the most sophisticated sites, expanding horizons to small, medium and large companies, however, Business in a Box- Paypal has not been what I expected, it is a bit expensive and I do not fill my expectations.

What do you dislike?

It bothers me that sometimes I can not generate well-specified receipts for some services and I have also presented problems with some clients when I send the collection notes, finally the high cost of this product is a big blow for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally it has not been what I expected, but it is what we have and within all the problems it fulfills its purpose, it is possible that others have more luck, that they wait to obtain it

Security and transparency when making and receiving payments, accepting foreign currencies without so many problems, creating possibilities.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Francismar V.
Francismar V.

"All in one, thanks paypal!"

What do you like best?

In the middle of supermarkets it is important to be able to provide payment security, quality of service and variety, for this reason it is necessary to count on the help of a valuable tool, as for us it has been Business in a Box- Paypal, since we started it use we noticed an increase in considerable sales and the clients every time add to the initiative, they love having diverse payment options, it is spectacular and we feel proud and satisfied with all the great possibilities that Paypal offers us, it is a total success.

What do you dislike?

the cost of the product seems a bit high, however, it is an investment that is totally worth it, you will not regret using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is all you need to go to the next level in your company and be number one in your field, it's excellent!

There are too many benefits, we are the only ones that have this service in the shopping center where we are located, it gives us a giant positioning and payment problems are things of the past thanks to paypal.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Administrator

"Very safe and professional system"

What do you like best?

I like how much professional PayPal is and how secure it makes me feel. In the world of internet payments safety is very important because many people may wouldn't buy if they feel unsecure. PayPal can easily solve this problem thanks to its reputation. Also, it is so useful to manage money, since you can have your money there and transfer it to your bank account whenever you want. Finally, I think that the integration of PayPal with your web page is very easy to do, which is always welcome.

What do you dislike?

Having to prove every certain time that the account belongs to a business indeed. These proves take some time and are a little bit bothering since you can't take money our from your account until they have verified it. Also, I think that the fee they charge is excessive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no special recommendations. PayPal is a very serious and professional payment system that every enterprise with online store should have because of the advantage it provides. It is true that there exist other softwares that allow you and the costumer to do the same with a lower price but the amount of people using PayPal is so big that you will need it

We use it in our online shop to allow customers to make payments. It works very well since according to our statistics, up to the 65% of the purchases on the online shop are made via PayPal. Also, we make reports every month for our accountant, which is useful for him to check every purchase.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Moises H.
Moises H.

"No need to fear with Business in a Box- Paypal."

What do you like best?

I love all of it, it is super comfortable, safe and summarizes many statistical results that are of utmost importance for the growth of a small company, I recommend it to all entrepreneurs.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bothers me is not having found this super useful application before, it is more until there is a free period, it is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

what do you expect to be the best in your area and give an excellent service to your buyers?

The problems of payment and shipping are obsolete problems thanks to this platform, everything is more optimal now in our company when it comes to sales.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Raquel C.
Raquel C.

"A safe and versatile tool for your business."

What do you like best?

Many aspects can be highlighted, it is a platform that allows in a safe and reliable way to make transactions, pay and receive payments. As well as managing the finances of your business. It is an easy-to-use software for all types of users, which will allow your business to grow. This is complemented by the interests of your company with a series of questions that make you understand your business better and gives you the best options for it.

What do you dislike?

Particularly, for us it has brought us benefits and not negative aspects. So far it has been a platform that has given us speed and efficiency in our work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software has been very useful in the company because its varied tools complement our current needs and make our work easier and more dynamic. In our case it has been a very productive and positive experience that has given us a good amount of benefits in our business.

In our company, as in many others, it is very important to give our time and take advantage of this. We need the software we use to be tools that facilitate and streamline our daily work. In addition to being a safe and user friendly for all our workers; So this software has fulfilled all our requirements mentioned above and has been very much in line with our needs.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Administrator

"Necessary"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a really useful platform to make payments. It almost has no problems an any bug that I can find. I would like to mention the security that it brings to you. I can have a lot of money in the account for a long time and I don't feel the need to withdraw it.

What do you dislike?

The fees they have for each payment that you receive. I think that they are excessive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since there aren't any cheaper payment methods which use is as spread as PayPal, I recommend everyone to use PayPal.

PayPal is on of the payment choices we offer in our website to our customers. As I said, it is really secure and it has ever given us any problem.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by User

"Easy to use, not a fan of the fees"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. Billing is simple and to the point as well as shipping. Shipping is much cheaper than going to to post office. Free transfers to your bank account , but it does take 1-2 days. Many merchants allow you to pay via paypal as well.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fees, especially the new 1 percent fee of all instant deposits. it used to be .25 cents which i didnt mind paying. But when you transfer large amounts, 1 percent can take out a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, cheaper than the post office

I have cheaper shipping costs and can ship my items out more quickly and dont have to wait in line at the post office.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by alexander s.
alexander s.

"provide 100% security to income with Business in a box- Paypal"

What do you like best?

Business in a box- Paypal is a good way to take charge of your business, it gives you security and is easy to use for all those new entrepreneurs who want to start your paypal business will provide the greatest security at the time of transactions and You show all your detailed movements so you never leave anything out

What do you dislike?

without a doubt it is the best alternative for all that business that is starting and also for those already established

Recommendations to others considering the product

undoubtedly the best ally for your business

I can make all my payments and cancellations of services through it, I can also receive payments for services or products

Business in a Box- Paypal review by James H.
James H.

"It's like the product says, Business in a Box"

What do you like best?

It had everything I needed to begin my business. Accounting software check, Inventory tracking check, accept credit cards anywhere check! this is an awesome product. I like the idea that I can borrow money for capital,

What do you dislike?

Woo Commerce was a little hard to understand at first but I got the hang of it pretty quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small company like us, the Business in a box is perfect for you. Accept credit cards, make an online presence, get your finances in order and borrow capital if you need.

We didn't have an inventory tracker before so our inventory was litterally on a legal pad that was updated daily, now we don't have to worry about that.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great app for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I like how I can use this to connect to my eBay and Etsy sales to PayPal so all flow of money transactions are through PayPal. I like the low percentage fee and ability to print labels at a discount.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I don’t seem to understand is when I create an invoice, it won’t let me print out a shipping label. I can only do labels when I request money as goods/services. Not sure if I’m missing something because an invoice to me is still a request for goods

I like comparing last year to this year profits, low fees, and ability to print labels

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"I actually ENJOY using this product!"

What do you like best?

The easiness, the fact there is not a lot of charting

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike tbh I actually enjoy using

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend this to ANY small business!

It makes invoicing, payroll and income very simplified

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Definitely recommend"

What do you like best?

I love that you can ship with PayPal and keep track of transactions

What do you dislike?

I do not like the card readers for this particular business.

Helps me keep track of shipments with transactions

Business in a Box- Paypal review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Review on paypal"

What do you like best?

While using PayPal it is free to send and receive money from friends and family

What do you dislike?

Paypal freeze user account without giving any warning

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to send and receive money and you will also try this once

Instant money transfer to any account help me in paying to other or for any order placed by me

Business in a Box- Paypal review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Good Use"

What do you like best?

When swiping my customers card, the money goes straight to my business debit card, which makes it convenient.

What do you dislike?

The cost per swipe is not as low as I wish it could be.

Invoicing, as well as processing payments.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Works ok but found something better"

What do you like best?

This software worked great for our church when we were using our old CHM system as we didn't accept payments though that and this was a convenient way to accept payments for events.

What do you dislike?

We found that when we switched to our new CMS, it had a better integration with receiving payments and giving so we switched. We didn't necessarily dislike it, we just like the new one better

We are currently not using this software as we found something that works better for us.

Business in a Box- Paypal review by User

"Paypal"

What do you like best?

It is such and fast and secure way to send and receive money

What do you dislike?

Nothing about it do I dislike I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definatly recommend it

It is an easy way to transfer money

Business in a Box- Paypal review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy usage for all"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of transactiaons and the security.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer if they did not take out fees, but I understand that's how money is made

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that it has the ability to connect to other platforms, which can be very helpful.

I have used PayPal business in a box for quick easy transactions between ourselves and customers. It has been a benefit too with it being able to be used on mobile.

Learning about Business in a Box- Paypal?

* We monitor all Business in a Box- Paypal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.