Business Hangouts Reviews & Product Details

Business Hangouts Overview

What is Business Hangouts?

Business Hangouts is a robust webinar/Video Conferencing Solution. This fully customizable webinar service requires no downloads and no PINs for viewers. Record direct to YouTube. The service comes with an integrated email service which will reminder viewers of the upcoming webinar and follow up after with your brand. It includes support for multiple presenters, private or public events, multiple sharing options, and unified chat with full moderator controls. This product can be downloaded from G suite market place and chrome store. It is a leading solution for webinars, online meetings and training with over 2 million users.

Business Hangouts Details
Arabic, German, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish

Business Hangouts is a platform that delivers webinars, live streaming, and content sharing solutions for Enterprises (large and small), Schools and Universities, Government agencies, Marketers, Non-profits, and Religious organizations

Business Hangouts
2016
Los Angeles, CA
@bizhangouts
340 Twitter followers

Business Hangouts Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Business Hangouts community
Have you used Business Hangouts before?

Business Hangouts Reviews

Showing 53 Business Hangouts reviews
Already have Business Hangouts?
What do you like best?

I can conveniently make phone calls, messages and video clips talking to each of my friends and family and also with an experienced co-worker and I can also hold digital conferences and meetings. Specifically, this software program has activated every one of my social and professional lives and has helped me to stay connected at any time with my circle of experts. Instead, it became a really important device to attach and also produce links inside or outside the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Google Hangouts Business allows you to run video conference calls with more than one person. In addition, we can share few information documents, exchange messages, as well as create teams to connect extensively in our groups. But, all of this remains reliable if the internet speed is satisfactory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

And also the truth that Gmail currently includes the basic tool, where you can access your emails and already make a call with someone who is online. The reality that it is readily available in so many environments is beneficial for improving productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The specialized and relaxed interaction with co-workers and also with good friends is done through messages, sound and also called video clips, in addition to video clip seminars. In the same way, we can connect with anyone through instant messaging with messages, as well as sound calls or video clips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The reality is that I have made use of many instant messaging tools, and this is my favorite for its ease. I suppose it is very flexible and also very well thought out for corporate environments, where everyone can be connected, in addition to general Google resources. My experience with this multiplatform option has been great, specifically my program is constantly filled with conferences and most of the time I have some existing record, and also what gives me extra value is that you can archive conversations and also calls to keep integrated into the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I liked least, however, does not eliminate the value of this tool is that when upgrading to forward versions, you cannot add a person to the call, you must send the web link to participate. However, the conversation is maintained and the user interface is better with this update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are some tips that I use when I need to integrate a contact to the audio, I make a team by hangout and from there I develop the video clip call and show me the old interface. I don't see it as a restriction, just that you are used to joining a person at any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What I like most about this powerful device is its simplicity of use, with a good internet link you can make video calls from the comfort of your office or home. In particular, I have interactive discussions for customers through the Hangout. You can configure the high quality of the call to maximize your resources, that is, if you do not need to make a video clip or present a paper you can increase your transmission capacity in a single click of the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In fact, we’ve been using Business Hangouts for over a year. We have a lot of software work going on in our organization and the client list is also very long. Every day, especially for all tasks, we need to interact with our customer daily. We are now connecting with customers through Business Hangouts on all jobs. Business Hangouts is the best way to connect customers and the international team here in a single outbound application. Business Hangouts is extremely basic to install and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Extremely simple to assemble, the list of features provided is extremely substantial, just as several new functions are offered than any type of various other products, technical assistance is increasing daily, supplier support is additionally great, but it can improve further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest Business Hangouts to other customers, as I considered it the best software application in the world for communicating video clips, as it is packed with all the ideal features that people demand. I'm sure it will please you completely, everything you need to have is offered in one system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To streamline the interaction process in all tasks and also with all customers, we wanted a safe and durable service, so we developed it using Business Hangouts. The main advantage is that it is super easy to use. Second, it allowed us to make video conferences in a comfortable way. In addition, it consists of a Wi-Fi display bar that helps me examine the reliability of the web connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Another wonderful tool from google is B. Hangouts to make internal and daily communication between multiple divisions, remote offices and suppliers more efficient, convenient and adaptable. The bold and great-looking graphical user interface, the minimum entry requirements made the item really convenient for all types of users. Installing the program takes up much less of your system's sources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some problems like assimilation with the internal data source, problems of version incompatibility, severe protection and layers of protection that made the integration process agitated. Initially, it is a little stressful to customize it and also incorporate it into the existing active directory site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We must always choose an item according to the needs of our company, security restrictions, accessibility of technological assistance and also budget. We place a high priority on the efficiency and reliability of our software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have not found a better or less expensive option to obtain the functions necessary to maintain our corporate-level protection and security when communicating with different units. Likewise, integrating this device with other gadgets would not be much easier if we select other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hangouts Business is secure software, with good quality video, superior to the standard of current online conferencing services and also has a relatively economical cost, which has a great return. In addition, chat sessions can be defined by various levels of privacy, so that if you need to share secret information with a particular contact, others will not be able to see it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The variety of external dissemination of conferences is extremely small, so it is often difficult for people to be able to check the files we store or share in the cloud, having to be compelled to consider an unpleasant system of web links that constantly expire. Often, for protection and safety, it can be useful, but it generally slows down our work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform also serves to manage minutes of meetings, to ensure that in the event of an official conference, or of great value that consisted of courses and also training, there can be proof of its realization, among other matters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Hangouts B system has demonstrated exceptional quality in evaluating the call lists that we must collaborate with, and works both in sending conference messages and in the training procedures that our company must routinely provide, offering special accessibility to workers, customers previously selected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use Hangouts Business a lot whenever I need to call a collaborator or maybe have a conference, and we can also send it to you via messages. While using, the overall experience is good. Provides better video and audio quality during the call. In addition, it offers functions to share the screen during the phone call. which helps a much better bond with the customer. When a person tries to enter the conference the caller needs to authorize it, I actually have a comment that there must be a similar procedure. As no one can enter without the owner's consent, there is still a link to make it more organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I like most about the hangout without any uncertainties is the cleanliness of the phone calls, be it video or voice, because the superior quality is very satisfactory and also constantly essential, our conferences boosted a lot with its implementation. We found no complaints to raise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best known aspect of Hangout Business is the high quality of the audio and also the video clip during the phone call. it is remarkable. and also the option to share screen is an excellent feature. With these resources it is possible to hold any means of virtual meeting, avoiding costs with transfers and accommodation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I advise the Hangout Business to any company that wants to have a superior quality solution, which helps a lot in the interaction between employees and also specifically in seminars and also meetings that are always exceptional, the quality of the hangout surprises me more and more and also each person will like it very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We currently use this tool in my daily activity through a multiple discussion with several participants across the department, and also for personal uses, in which most of us place the monitoring of the information at the time of the news that happen in each eventuality of work . All of these details are examined and records prepared for all members of a team and also executives of the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the points that I don't like is that the program does not allow the sending of some multimedia data formats. Also, it is not possible to send documents with other formats that are different from the usual ones. It only allows the sending of traditional image files, any format more specific, it is not sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We use it to talk to any type of communication needed, and also to outsiders on conventional phones. We take care of safety, here the tool was continuous and always worked well for us, we really didn't exchange it for anything, because our productivity has increased a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google Hangouts Business is an ideal application to use in management, which allows you to join the workgroup to resolve tasks quickly and effectively. This system was created with a great purpose to integrate the services that are being used by our team like google products, in a solitary tool. You can integrate all device information on both the computer and the smartphone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With resources offered by this program, we were able to significantly reduce our cost of calls and meetings with our students and teachers, we saved a lot of time and also our total satisfaction with this item only increased over the days. Excellent product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As we acquired this product in some sectors of our school, I have no negative points in talking about this product. The only disadvantage that I see in relation to this product is its low quality in technological assistance with immediate response to our problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My suggestions to our Hangouts customers are that the item is truly spectacular. At our institution, he really surprised us positively, considering the beginning. As a result, we were able to excessively reduce the time invested in logistics to organize all staff in meeting rooms. I recommend this product. Fits small and large organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the ease of use of the Internet today, our services are significantly improving this technical part. With this development, we found items from Hangouts Business and also complete content to discover a program that can, at the same time, save time and money. With him we met with our work team and also with our colleagues practically every day to demonstrate the results of our work to our students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Most of our friends at work use Gmail as our personal email web server, or when our corporate email has problems, so Google Hangouts is readily available to all businesses, especially on this simple channel. Many employees have a Gmail account, and most of the time they are available from wherever they are. And the best thing about the product is that there is no learning curve when training employees to use the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you have a Google account, it’s easy for you, and Google Hangouts can only be used if it’s of interest to you, but when you don’t have an account on that server, an installation of the program on your devices is required. There is a lack of innovative resources, such as a waiting space for participants who register in advance, few things to get better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Hangouts is extremely useful in establishing conferences for members of the department and also for users outside of that work environment, being able to carry out any means of communication with great ease, and especially, without additional costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was not necessary to create a separate account to use Google Hangouts, especially if there is already an account linked to a google service. You can conveniently combine the linked services on google products and the search engine will certainly show all the information for those who want to know more about the facilities of using the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use Google Hangouts Business as a method to interact with a team of customers from multiple units of the company as a technique to enhance the task management integrations that we perform across the company. Alternatives that exist in the market to conduct a conference call or webinar did not really allow the degree of meaningful good quality conversation that we wanted. Hangouts B. gave us a way to see other people on the call and inspect their reactions in real time, in addition to allowing someone to reveal document sharing that would be difficult to define with just a voice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found it difficult to follow the chat and the call made at the same time because we have several windows and texts at the same time. If people were typing directly in the initial chat window, it was not clear what this conversation was about while a Hangout was taking place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that teams of people can do well in Google Hangouts Business to solve problems with remote meetings. Likewise, it is much more suitable for individuals who can use appearances, leaving a more natural environment. If you’d like to have a people’s room as an event on Hangouts, you’d certainly not recommend traveling at a high cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Even individuals unfamiliar with the item would probably be able to use it the first time in a simplified and quick way if you just informed them to download and install the app. Afterwards, the item is so friendly that you would probably discover it without extra guidance from anyone with more experience. You don't need a professional or the like to start using the application, let alone learn to handle it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Executive- Business Operations
What do you like best?

The best platform for business conferencing solutions and also provides security while doing conferences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They should create more technical for business uses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best secured and easily accessible platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Truly and wholeheartedly nothing. This software should be avoided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

#1. Most of the reviews here are *not* for this product. They are for "Google Hangouts." A product made by Google. This product is not made by Google and is not Google Hangouts. I was clear about this fact up front, but I did decide to try the product based on the reviews, and the reviews here are primarily *not* for this product.

#2. I'm fairly certain this is a 1 person business and is not capable of handling serious business needs. The product really doesn't work (read below) and when you call their 800 number, it goes straight to VM that sounds like someone's home answering machine.

#3. My experience: I decided to give Business Hangouts a try because I need a webinar solution quickly. They "offer" a full 14 day trial of all their plans, so I figured why not, since competitors' trials have limited functionality. Immediately, I got hit with a wall of problems -

-Upon verifying my email for the trial account, I needed to return to the features page. When I tried to log back in with my created credentials to complete trial setup, I got a bunch of errors, followed by being redirected to to the pricing page. I tried calling support, as mentioned in #2, but there's nobody there. There's no livechat support on site either.

- I say "screw it," and create another account with alternative email. I get to the free trial page and it forces me to subscribe to the annual plan, although I really wanted month-to-month. Since I'd just been burned for clicking back I figure "ok, I'll just switch my subscription once I'm inside." I put in my credit card and move forward.

- Once you get to the success page you're immediately offered a meeting with a success specialist or to self setup. I click self setup. I get taken to a page that's completely broken and with *0* UX. I click a link and get promptly kicked out of the software, taken back to the pricing page AND I cannot log in again - except this time they have my credit card.

- I respond to the order confirmation email saying I no longer trust the product and need my account cancelled. The person who responds hits me with some stock text that they're the #1 webinar platform for Gsuite and they have 2 MILLION users to date. At this point, it is clear to me that this company is a giant facade of misrepresentations. They're in the Google App store as an excuse to stick the Google logo all over their product that is already has the name of a Google product in its name. They tell you it has "2 million users" meaning "2 million people have watched webinars with our product" not "2 million people broadcast webinars with our product." Instead of offering me some quick self-serve solutions, he offers to "setup a call," something they seem very keen on, instead of having something that actually works by modern standards.

- At this point, I'm waiting for my call, but I'm fully ready to block their charges on my business card as I believe the call they offer may just be a way to stall until they can start charging.

@Business-Hangouts - if your entire product stopped working today, feel free to contact me and right all of this, otherwise, I think the reality of this product needs to be shared as it seems they're clearly profiting from misrepresentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AVOID. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wanted to do webinars. Couldn't get past their onboarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Design
What do you like best?

It is a mail communications software that allows you to have excellent online communications with other collaborators. It should be noted that the flexibility of maintaining communications with mobile devices is also impressive. It can be used with Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, accessibility with many operating systems is real. It is worth mentioning that it relates well to other Google services, including Drive and Gmail. This gives me a greater complement with certain services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can share the screen but not make someone the host, this is something that should have been implemented by now. I don't understand how Hangouts is not smart enough to see which default speaker I have chosen in the volume mixer and make it the default on that particular call. It must be selected manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool and personally the best I have used compared to similar tools. It is suitable not only for business needs, but for anyone with a Gmail account it is good. It also has an Android application, so you can always check and continue chatting anywhere with an active Internet connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Hangouts Business throughout the day to have a communication with our team; It also helps us to make internal meetings with our colleagues when someone is not physically in the office. In addition, video chat and written chat help us keep in touch with each other and solve any problem quickly without the need for anyone to use any additional software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PwC Digital Products PMO Lead
What do you like best?

Business Hangouts is an online platform communication and all of its features serve us effectively for visual conversation. I use it for attending hosting my business meetings and it gives me high definition quality od sound and video which makes our communication much easier for us. I can schedule my meetings and it automatically notifies me about the meeting's time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Business Hangouts is an internet hosting application so its performance depends on the bandwidth of the internet, Otherwise, I don't have any serious issue with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is reliably easy to use and the great thing is that it's economical for our company. I can communicate with my teammates via text messaging and also attend meetings and conferences from anywhere, so in that case, I found it a very helpful tool for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

A perfect service for protection.Business Hangouts is a specific communication tool that keeps us connect with business colleagues. One of the best features of Business Hangouts is that it allows us group chatting and conferences which are the best service for us. It offers us excellent video conferencing which is fantastic for communicating with clients, we can easily host meeting with this tool without facing any difficulty. File sharing is another big opportunity for us and let us share any format of files to others. It is an amazing tool that allows me to meet my colleagues to use video conferences feature and we don't need to download other communication applications because Business Hangouts serve us very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one biggest cons of Google Hangouts is that, if we work with Business Hangouts, we need a Gmail account, if we don't have a Gmail account or ID, then we are unable to access visual communication. It works a little bit slower on mobile because it cannot support huge files and hang the screen of the mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Hangouts is incredibly easy to use and easy to understand. I can use all of its features easily, it offers me great experience of the video and audio conferencing. I can easily host my office meeting and can undoubtedly transfer files, other colleagues. Sometimes, I cannot go to the office, I can easily work from home or from another location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Marketing
What do you like best?

One great thing Hangouts Business has with many other programs is that it can further help users get their work time optimized by increasing their productivity to the maximum. An example of this facility is Google Calendar which organizes the right days to hold meetings with staff or clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The calls are made with good satisfaction when we are using fixed point to connect to the internet, the image and audio are with great quality. But the same is not true when using a portable device, a mobile phone, for example. Images lock and sound distorts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Meetings can be held much more often as we do not need a physical location to make calls. Everyone can be in their home location and in the comfort of their living room. We can send text messages to contacts to confirm the availability of all guests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The program features great functionality for holding meetings between employees or with suppliers of raw material products. The limit that the program allows members to use the virtual room very well meets our need, because beyond this amount the meeting would not be very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Business Hangouts is one biggest webinar and webcast tool and used for video conferencing in our company. It's an afresh design tool and new users can easily understand it. We can use form anywhere, any time and form any device just require an internet connection. Sometimes we can't able to go to the office, then we can easily attend important meetings online from home and chat with team members. With a webinar, we can easily host and attend meetings which are a simple way to communication and conversation with colleagues. It provides us great features like the webinar and webcast video and audio conferencing, file sharing drag and drops documents are its features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It cannot see different video conferencing at the same time and the biggest problem in Business Hangouts is that its performance on slow intent connection is very buggy we are not able to host a meeting. Sometimes video and audio sound not well and Business Hangouts Do not offer us lots of features as compared to other alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is good for business dealing, business meetings and we can do more with this tool. Overall, my experience with Business hangouts is fantastic, It is easy to use for me and for everyone, we use it daily to host meetings and to collaborate with my team members. I found Business Hangouts very helpful for me because it has many features, which solved my problem for hosting the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality control
What do you like best?

The aspect that I like a lot in Hangouts is a mobile app for iOS and Android. So it is feasible to use it in all places and in no way be offline if it is virtually needed. Generally, it gives voice calls, team and video chats and conferences, so you can host nearly the whole thing - from a easy video call to a webinar. Next issue is interface - it is very intuitive and friendly to the new user, but a lot of elements are hidden in exclusive panels. Also, I preferred how you can add new contacts - you just coming into telephone or email, but now not a nickname like in Skype. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As in each conversation program, there are troubles at some stage in the calls. If you don' t have a excellent Internet connection, the best of sound and video will be terrible and you can't do some thing with it, however this trouble is solved in mobile apps. Another factor is an interface. A lot of aspects there are, however even extra are hidden on the panels, that I determined after a year of the use of Hangouts. Generally, the interface is great, however it can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are searching for a software to maintain in contact with your friends, family, employees or colleagues, Hangouts can be your solution. First of all - it is free. Just down load and try. Also, it has cellular apps and a internet version, so you can continually be online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used Hangouts almost for a 12 months and now can say that there are greater professionals than cons. In general, it is truely top notch for a free software. There are some bugs and element that have to be improved, but you can use and experience it. The first element that is well worth interest is a cellular app. It is working perfectly. Next thing is communication. Video, voice, textual content chats and display sharing function had been implemented greatly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Assistant
What do you like best?

Hangouts Business is an nice software to make it handy for your friends and personnel to have conferences besides any hassle, barring having to leave your location, so every person can continue to be in your department, office, discipline work, or anywhere. . The tool also has points to be more complex, it can create and participate in videoconferences or audio conferences with your contacts, making a extra dynamic and productive meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Compared to different competing applications where services are similar, the price is not very attractive. Because in general, others have features that hangouts do not have. And subsequently the sound has delays that are certainly perceived. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hangouts Business are a first-rate resource for customers working in a department and some place else to acquire facts for a specific report, as well as those who want to hold conferences constantly, and want to communicate quickly, optimally and productively. anywhere barring difficulties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The application has many aspects that facilitate day to day integration for the every day duties of its users. And it helps a lot to make it easier for the assembly administrator to organize, due to the fact when it is scheduled in advance, it is viable for attendees to join these meeting rooms created for a joint answer by means of a hyperlink that is despatched to all interested users. Thus, we keep away from confusion in which room and time the meeting will take place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stock control
What do you like best?

Hangouts Business makes it easier for me to integrate with my work friends. We can conduct videoconferences very simply anytime we need. This way, we can have a more effective collaboration and develop a more professional relationship with our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times when we find it difficult to access the program services with ease. When we have problems with the internet connection, slow downs or signal drops, we have limited program resources as well. And calls decrease your conversation quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We can have all the resources to have a smarter communication tool, where we can make calls with all the security that the system offers us. It is also possible to send text messages to contacts for small questions, and we avoid using email, which are more tiring features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can enjoy HD image quality in video conferencing. The excitement is visible in the virtual rooms as we have the same feeling of being present face to face with the meeting members. We can only send a link to invitees so they can easily join conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electrical coordinator
What do you like best?

I can't imagine doing my jobs without using Hangouts Business. I depend a lot on the collaboration of my work friends. We do work together where everyone complements each other's experiences, and for that we all need effective, fast and reliable communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Eventualities are being observed when we have problems with internet connection speeds. Also, if the devices we are using to use the program have a low quality processor, we encounter problems with program crashes and slowdowns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hangouts Business is a great feature for us to increase the productivity of our daily tasks. This program is best when we are comparing with other products that perform similar services on the market. It satisfies all the people in the corporate environment as well as the small business that few people work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We make intensive use of the program every day of the week. Many employees need to do their jobs away from corporate headquarters, they need to visit new products with product and service providers, and at the same time, they need to keep the workflow going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

Joints we constantly loved. It is a lightweight instrument, constantly centered around offering apparatuses so speaking with our contacts is a basic encounter. Joints has a brilliant talk framework, extremely simple to design, particularly concerning notices of messages. We truly like your maker of work gatherings, and the ability to add numerous messages to the stage from gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Home bases has numerous constraints. We don't care for that the stage does not spare the video calls made so as to have the option to survey them always. The interface of Hangouts is next to no adjustable, and that makes it exhausting. There are not many stickers for visits, and it is confused to connect addresses from the Google maps stage to discussions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If a team is looking for the best conference video, I recommend business's hangout Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

An incredible favorable position that Google Hangouts has brought us is the likelihood of adding talks to the home screen of our wireless, enabling us to get to significant visits all the more rapidly. Before we had issues with sound administration during video calls, and with the association of our messages. It has likewise made us increasingly agreeable to shift back and forth between the typical screen and the full screens during video calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

Business Hangouts is a robust tool for professional communication and it has many efficient feature which let us communicate and collaborate together. It set up easily for work and let us attend and host our business meetings from anywhere. It integrate very well with social media applications and it integration with calendar let us schedule meeting and conferences .Quality of video and sound is clear and let us understand points clearly .We can also share files via this tool and chat in groups. Sometime I have to communicate with client and discuss about project details so I can easily communicate with clients via video call. It work as a single place where all the team communicate and work together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Business Hangouts is well design tool for visual communication and it comes with special features for communication and for collaboration. Small bugs occur during work but I didn't find any serious problem while working with this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Hangouts is an online tool for communication and it serve us and our business. We can make audio and video meeting and conferences via this tool and file sharing feature make this tool more reliable for us. Instant messaging feature let all the colleagues work together, Android, IOS version keep us connected with our business from anywhere. So as my experience this tool is trustworthy and help us to stay in touch with our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Fundraising
What do you like best?

The Hangouts Business Conversation Platform has simple, easy-to-handle and reliable features for editing outgoing and incoming messages. And interestingly, we can send text messages to any contact we have on our list, as well as make audio and video calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations cause the application to have some points to be desired in relation to other similar programs that compete in the market. But the main factor that bothers you a lot is the amount that is charged for the services. Competitors have more attractive values ​​and offer some extras that make them on the preference list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In addition to being able to use the program with your desktop computer in your office, we can also connect to Hangouts Business services through smartphones and tablets. This way makes the program more complete and can be a messaging and multi-platform calling service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can make audio calls to a number of friends and co-workers, and come up with everyone's opinions for a common purpose. Also, we can make video calls in virtual rooms where everyone can see each other face to face. It's a very exciting and fun situation, as everyone is a long way from each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Staff