- inability to do fast search based on first name, last name, or job title. The search criteria for fast search to work on are very limited and when it comes to candidates and contacts you need to know the first two initials of the first and surname in order to successfully search
- uploading files or setting up new contacts, candidates or companies takes a while when using the cloud service (even if you have dedicated internet with guaranteed 100/100 mbps)
- it crashes frequently
- poor capability to integrate to existing website portal
- but the worst is the very slow and poor/non responsive customer support.
We have decided for all these reasons to move to another provider after 2 years and poor support to move to a competitor and have encountered the following after advising bullhorn that we are not renewing:
1. no one from customer / client support contacted us to understand why we are moving (I would be appalled as the business owner to know that they don't care about loss of customers);
2. after waiting 30 days from initial request of standard SQL backup to provide to our new provider we received a corrupted file with the wrong password. Initially we were advised by the cancellation team that it would take 1-2 days to get this to us, later we were informed of 7-14 days, but in the end after multiple follow ups we received a non useable file, only to be advised it will take another 7-14 days for them to fix their mistake.