Buffer Reviews & Product Details

Marketing Manager

"Fantastic for Scheduling your Social Media Future Activity!"

What do you like best?

Of all of the features, the Buffer calender stands out for me, to be able to visually see what tweets and Facebook updates are going out each day of the week is a great tool.

Also, there support is spot on.

On the very occasion I have had to ask a question, their support has been very attentive. Not problem in recommending them! I hope others take a leaf out of Buffers !

What do you dislike?

The only bugbear (and its a small one) - any links we put on say Buffer to go via Twitter get converted to show them as Buffer links, I guess this is there for reporting but sometimes I would like to see just good old plain URLS of our site in tweets, not Buffers shortened URLS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By all means look at the competition, but I have used Buffer for many years now. If you are unsure just jump in with the free account and upgrade from there - just do it - its great!

Great time saver, to be able to pre-stack a load of scheduled social media updates to go out at set times means we can then focus on other areas of our marketing.

Even adding images to our scheduled tweets is very easy!

What is Buffer?

Buffer is an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media. We have a suite of products for publishing, engagement, analytics, and team collaboration (Publish, Reply, and Analyze). Our products are carefully considered and highly refined in order to help social media marketers and teams work more efficiently and effectively. Buffer is a team of real people, aligned in common values. Being a Buffer customer should feel like you have a whole team of people cheering for you. We want to see you succeed on social!

Buffer Screenshots

1-50 of 679 total Buffer reviews

Buffer Reviews

1-50 of 679 total Buffer reviews
Social media Manager

"Buffer saves me the stress of sharing my articles"

What do you like best?

Buffer helps me manage all my company's social media handles from a place. I connected my Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages so whenever I have an information to pass, I just lo-gin to my buffer dashboard.

I also schedule posts and good a thing, the free plan allows up to 10 scheduled posts per day which is pretty good for me.

What do you dislike?

In scheduling posts, if they can change the time to West African time it'll be great.

Also, I always have to reauthorize my Twitter account which is not so annoying, I which thy can do something about that too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buffer app is great, I use the free plan which allow up to 10 schedules per day and it's okay for me. If you need more than that, you can as well upgrade to the premium.

It has helped me manage my company's social media handles without having to log-in to the accounts.

Community manager
(Myself Only)

" Excellent platform to manage social networks."

What do you like best?

Managing social network accounts efficiently is one of the main objectives of my trade, it is currently very demanded by organizations or companies to have a community manager, and I particularly think that having a correct software portfolio makes the difference, is why buffer is part of this portfolio, the ease of publishing content on multiple platforms effectively and integration as a complement to Chrome makes it worthy to be my favorite ally.

What do you dislike?

They must improve two aspects and is in favor of this platform is perfect, the first is the flaws that are commonly presented with istagram and the second and last in my case is to improve the functionality of labeling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although it facilitates the work and saves you effort if you make a correct programming I do not recommend leaving it alone, do weekly monitoring or as often as you decide to work on insurance.

Manage the social networks of my clients, program the contents and publish them automatically. Increase in the visibility of the accounts I manage.

HEALTH

"Perfect for social media marketing"

What do you like best?

I like that you create your posts, define your posting schedule and let the app do it's magic automatically. Most social media marketers I know care more about the quality of their posts than scheduling each post with an exact date and time and that's where buffer excels.

What do you dislike?

The buffer is missing some crucial collaboration features of other software that makes it hard to use for working as a team. And the pricing is just to high for the present standard on social media princing applications. If u have the money, is not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is the best application in the sociual media marketing world, but the price is just too high, i still pay the subscription, just because i dont know how to live without it.

I save time beacuse buffer is a great tool to "collect" posts from everywhere you go and just put it into your queue with the click of a button. And i solve the problem of social media analitycs too.

Office Assistant

"I use this a minimum of 3x a week!!"

What do you like best?

For a small business, the cost is perfect! You can queue up to 9 posts for free.

You can post the same thing to multiple social media posts at the same time

Or you can make changes(big or small) to the post and still post them at the same time

You can set up a queue schedule for the optimal social media times or you can choose exactly when the post should go live

They have added new features since we started using Buffer

They keep you up to date with any issues they may be facing via email

What do you dislike?

Some posts have to be made manually to Instagram due to size restrictions, not a huge problem, just a little inconvenient. Instagram often disconnects from the service and needs to be corrected. When using it on the mobile app, it saves the image you are trying to post no fewer than 3 times? It is unnecessary but an easy fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is nothing to lose, try the free version and see what you think. In all reality, many businesses will only need the free version after all!

Social media posts have gotten so much simpler. I am able to schedule it and for the most part, forget about it. I went on a vacation and was able to still keep up with social media, without worrying about work on my vacation!

Thailand editor & managing editor

"Fantastic product, awesome company"

What do you like best?

Buffer is amazingly good and easy to implement, but the team are even more awesome. The company has an amazing approach to customer satisfaction over profits.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. why must I write 40 characters saying nothing?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We're always happy to be associated with businesses which treat their customers well. Buffer not only provides a powerful and useful product, but the company operates on a policy of customer satisfaction ahead of profits. A recipe that can only be successful.

We are an independent, bootstrapped, news site based in Cambodia. Buffer enables us to save a minimum of four person-hours a day and a ton of stress in distributing our news and feature stories rapidly to social networks.

During our morning news roll our we are publishing one story every two minutes. 'Employing' buffer enables provides our editors with additional time to focus on other things during a stressful 30 minute period.

Business Development/Creative

"Convenient but glitchy"

What do you like best?

I think that Buffer, once you get the hang of it, can be very convenient and pretty quick to use.

What do you dislike?

A lot of things. They have recurrent "unknown error" issues where posts will fail (especially Instagram), the link shortening will override your text even if you selected "unshortened", you have to know exactly where to click if you want to post to multiple platforms at the same time (not very intuitive), and tagging is near impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to consider ease of use. This software is meant for convenience, but you really have to watch it all the time to make sure it's even working.

We were happy to have a way to share and customize content across platforms. We could schedule, and move on with other tasks! Unfortunately though, we couldn't always trust it to schedule correctly, so we were always double checking posts anyways.

Owner
Internet

"Ecommerce marketing agency with a heavy focus on Social Media marketing"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the scheduling implementation in the app, and the Chrome plugin, both of which make for pretty painless scheduling & posting. I also really appreciate the overall 'tone' and 'attitude' of the Buffer implementation, and company communications.

What do you dislike?

The scheduler can be a little flaky, and unfortunately, it isn't too uncommon to 'lose' a post mid-creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the effort to learn the platform instead of just winging it and plowing forward, which is what we did initially.

Anyone who relies on social media marketing understands the necessity of frequent, regular posts, and if you're doing that across multiple platforms, as most social media marketing efforts do, it quickly adds up to a LOT of posts. If you add in the necessity of having many original posts - as opposed to 'shares' - you're talking a LOT of time & effort. This makes schedulers a must, and in my experience, Buffer offers the best compromise between features, functionality, and ease-of-use.

Temporary Marketing Assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Buffer Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I like that there is an app, so I can check and edit things on my phone and post manually if I need to. I can get all my posts in Buffer at the beginning of the week and know that everything will get posted on time and at the optimal hour.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are picture size maximums and that I can only post on Instagram once a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It's really easy to use and does everything you could possibly need it to do. The app is easy to navigate and helps keep me organized on the go. I have recommended Buffer to multiple people and they all love it. It makes the like of a social media marketer much easier!!

I am able to get all my work for the week done on Monday morning and not have to worry about posting manually every day. I am able to use my time more wisely throughout the rest of the week.

Product & Technology Strategist

"Buffer makes socialmedia easy"

What do you like best?

The ability to create content and post to multiple social media platforms at the same time. Simplifies sharing of updates and downloads for our team efficiently

What do you dislike?

It would be good if Buffer pointed out certain details regarding which types and sizes of images can be used in posts. For exampe, Instagram prefers images that are at a 3x2 aspect ratio, which is different from a FB post or Tweet. Different sized images will look differently in the final post. If a user is unfamiliar with these details, they could be posting without the image/content looking as professional as it could.

We are streamlining our efforts to interact with our user base. Making posts to our official social media accounts is much easier now that we use Buffer, versus logging into each individual account and making the same posts for multiple platforms. Saves us time and effort.

Cofounder

"Buffer is Easy To Use and Makes Me More Productive"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Buffer is that I can initiate a social media post from the webpage of the content I'm currently reading. This distinguishes Buffer from other platforms like Hootsuite. My second favorite thing is the ability to schedule social media postings across platforms. And since I manage multiple accounts, I like the ease of scheduling everything from one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Buffer was AWESOME until Facebook created the rule about original images only and Twitter disallowed scheduling the same tweet across multiple accounts. I wasn't a spammer -- I just managed multiple accounts with a similar focus. And the Facebook image thing is proving a nightmare since some unsophisticated sites don't have the right image showing up automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to install the app on your iphone as well! You can create and schedule content easily from your phone too.

Keeping up with content posting on social media is time consuming. Buffer lets you easily create and schedule content while you are reading relevant information about your industry.

Office Manager/Marketing Director

"Good for Multiple Platforms"

What do you like best?

Buffer was one of the only social schedulers that offered all of the platforms we use. The main snag with most of the others was they didn't include Pinterest. I much prefer to have everything in one place! It's also really affordable for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I do wish they had a different format for each platform, or at least some of them. I ended up switching my Pinterest account to Tailwind, because it's MUCH easier to use and has a way better interface for that. I've had some troubles with Buffer being slow or glitchy lately, so that's been frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for maintaining multiple platforms in one place, and easy to use and affordable for small businesses. I may suggest a different platform depending on what social accounts you use. I like that it's simple and uncomplicated, but larger businesses may want more features that what Buffer offers.

It helps me keep on my social on track, plan ahead, and not have to worry about it or scramble last minute. It definitely frees up time to focus on other tasks.

Response from Alfred Lua of Buffer

Hi, Maisie, thank you so much for your kind review and feedback. If you are up for sharing, I would love to hear how you think we can make Buffer easier to use for Pinterest and what different format you're looking for. My email is alfred@buffer.com. Thanks for the help.

Marketer

"Great, affordable tool for managing multiple social accounts"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of switching between social accounts and quickly customizing content for each channel. I also like that I can use it for free and still get the main functionality that I need (scheduling posts in advance, according to a schedule).

What do you dislike?

The free version does limit the number of accounts you can connect, so if you're hoping to use this for all of your social accounts (or on behalf of a client) you'll have to pay. But it's a fair exchange for the functionality you do get, and they can't give everything away for free!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The paid version isn't too expensive, and gives you a ton more functionality, so I recommend it if you or your business is a heavy social media user.

Managing social media content, posting it regularly (and automatically) on a schedule.

"Good for a not complex solution"

What do you like best?

It's a good tool for a easy use of it, it has an easy and very intuitive interface, really like it for post in all social media accounts same content or make visible content for some target. You can customize messages for each social media account, so you will not be limited for that twitter's limit of characters on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

It hasn't a lot of functions, so it's just for a easy use of it, their stats are not very good, are simple and poor of bias for understand better your public. Have some bugs on Twitters' profile pic and connecting with Instagram, so must be a bit annoying don't use all functions correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something fast, cheap and with not so much difficult, take this one, however if you want some tool complete and with a lot of features, this isn't maybe your best choice.

Our needs of a organizated posting on social media, it solved our problem about that. So if you want just a easy and basic tool for organice your social media posting, this will be a great solution, you will not have a lot of functions on it but for start in this world, it will be a good choice, also have a free plan so you don't must to pay for use their basic service, allowing you to test it before waste money on it.

Response from Alfred Lua of Buffer

Thank you for the kind review and feedback, Al. I'm glad to hear that Buffer is able to solve your social media posting needs. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to hear what other functions you are looking for in the tool to understand how we can improve. Thank you.

Owner and Social Media Strategist
Arts and Crafts
(Myself Only)

"Best streamlined, easy, social media scheduler"

What do you like best?

Buffer is so easy to use - I can schedule posts from desktop and mobile quickly. Plus, you can schedule retweets! You can bulk upload posts using another tool, like Bulk Buffer (not associated with Buffer). I use it for scheduling LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter posts.

What do you dislike?

Buffer isn't the best for Pinterest or Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Buffer to schedule LinkedIn, Google+, and twitter updates. I do not recommend it for Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram. Use a tool like IFTTT or Zapier to collect your posts in a spreadsheet. Edit/update those and then you can bulk upload those posts into Buffer, using an external tool like Bulk Buffer, to schedule literally 100s of posts in one sitting. Buffer is a phenomenal value and easy for any to use!

I can schedule a bunch of tweets and updates at once and then use the shuffle feature to rearrange them in different orders on each account. In minutes I can schedule a weeks' worth of social media updates. Buffer allows you to quickly and easily connect accounts, change your posting schedule, and add content from anywhere.

See analyst

"best social media management tool"

What do you like best?

Buffer is a great tool for managing all the social media platforms from one place. Buffer gives services for various social media platforms Including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+ and more. With Buffer were able to manage the social media platforms from one place.

What do you dislike?

Buffer manages Different social media with just one click, So far I did not come across any issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buffer can help in saving time when it comes to Social media content promotion. Buffer has ability to manage different social media profiles from single place. Best social media management tool for saving time remaining active.

Posting updates on different social media platforms was time consuming but When it comes to Buffers then its a matter of just one click. Buffer is very fast and post the content in the same order and format.

Account Manager

"Excellent for social media management"

What do you like best?

I like that i can manage the social media accounts that i use in work, is just great, the feature i love and use, is the feature of using multiple accounts at the same time, is such a time-saving experience.

What do you dislike?

I will love to see a little bit of improvement like Hootsuite do sometimes, the buffer app is great but compared to Hootsuite, it perform better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buffer is great for using multiple RRSS at the same time, in work it just save my life and make it more easy every day.

Im solving the problem of multiple accounts that i use in work, i can use a lot of same RRSS with different clients. This is a time-saving feature that buffer has to offer.

"Great for schedule posts in social media"

What do you like best?

Is a very simple tool, with a good number of options, i really like scheduled posts, is easy to do it. A nice and armonized interface make you easier manage different social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

I use it on Twitter and you can't manage multiple twitter accounts on free plan (it is very complete for an easy manage of social media)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a simple tool for posting in different social networks, this is your product. Dont search more, you will have all you wanted. The best is the very easy to schedule posting, but maybe you will have some problems to configure your facebook and instagram account since facebook bought instagram.

It solve to us the usual problem of must to learn to use social media management tools before of use it, this tool is very usefull and simple for newbies.

Response from Alfred Lua of Buffer

Hi, Jorge, thank you for the kind review. Our free plan now allows users to manage three accounts on any platforms so managing two to three Twitter accounts should work fine. Would you be up for tweeting us at @buffer on Twitter if this isn't working for you? Thanks.

Director Of Operations
Photography

"Effective Social Media Planning Platform for Multiple Accounts"

What do you like best?

For my job in social media, I manage multiple accounts for a management agency. With Buffer, I'm able to quickly and effectively draft posts, with pictures and captions, for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter all in one place and prepare them for the week ahead.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I've had much trouble in the past with Buffer scheduling - it fails often to post photos that I schedule, which is extremely disappointing in times of busy-ness when posts need to go up regardless of my availability.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that your photos uploaded for posts scheduled are either 4x5 or square for Instagram, posts will not automatically publish if this is not correct.

With Buffer, I'm solving common issues with management for multiple social media platforms, helping myself and others effectively plan and execute worthwhile tactics for tens of businesses.

Artista
Apparel & Fashion

"Buffer to manage your social profiles at the best"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage my business social profiles at once. Also it's great because Buffer scan your audience to check and find the right time to post. You can of course program the posts so you do not have to follow every profile every minute.

What do you dislike?

The instagram function is just a reminder for you to post, not an actual posting feat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a basic free version that you can use. I reccomend you to try it and see how great Buffer is.

Buffer is what I ever needed to manage my social media profiles. As a jewels sellers we always like to post pics and videos about our products, behind the scene on how we create jewels, and posts about promotions. Buffer helps me to program and post everything at the right time. I use it to manage the Facebook page and Instagram page of our business.

Content Strategist

"Quite An Effective Social Media Sharing Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is phenomenal, especially how one can draft a single post for all three major Social Media sharing platforms -- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. Also, it makes it very easy to track the engagement on your content in the form on reports and analytics. The team takes feedback very encouragingly. I'm happy that they've also added Instagram as a Social Media channel as well. Overall, it's doing what it says.

What do you dislike?

The tool isn't really seamless, gives errors out of the blue. The support isn't the best either. A lot of things could be improved regarding the robustness of the product. The tool is also very pricey for no reason, I'll be making a switch as soon as I get a better deal in the same price. Pay around $10/month just for the basic plan. Perhaps if they can price the same one around $5 a month it would really make sense to use this tool. Apart from these minor drawbacks, it's good enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please make sure you'll be able to get the value out of the money you pay.

Social sharing across the three major platforms from one place, one point. This is the only major benefit I've realized till now. I believe the team has a lot of scope to improve this product and add more features in alignment with the problems Social Media marketers face currently. They have Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram right now, would be great if they also added channels such as Google+, Pinterest, Quora etc.

Marketing Associate
Real Estate

"Saves a lot of time in my week!"

What do you like best?

The timeline for posting is very clean and easy to use. The content stream from different topics has saved a huge amount of time searching for articles to post.

What do you dislike?

It is more expensive than the program that we were using before. It is extremely affordable if there is only one person using, but the business account gets more pricey. The Instagram posting has gotten better in the past year, but still is a little hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This does save time in your week, and is a very clean and easy to use program.

We only have to sit down once a week and put everything in one place. Cross posting is effortless. Being able to review someones work before it is posted has been a huge benefit.

Social Media Strategist

"The only scheduling tool you need"

What do you like best?

Buffer's concept is simple and straightforward, there's no extra features that bog it down which is what I like best. If you want an easy way to schedule your social media posts, Buffer is that tool. I like the calendar view where you can see empty timeslots and the ability to schedule the same link across different networks but customize the caption.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics were better or that their new analytics offering was included in paid plans. Sometimes the posting page errors and I have to reload it losing what I was doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool isn't confusing, it doesn't have all the features if you're looking for an all in one management system, but if keeping your posts consistent is an issue, try Buffer.

Retweeting with a scheduling, being able to see what posts are going to look like before you share them. The ability to pull images from a URL... It makes social media more consistent for me.

Rakhi Atul Aggarwal
(Myself Only)

"A Perfect tool to Queue Content for your Social Media Accounts"

What do you like best?

The best thing i like about buffer.com is definitely their chrome plugin, using buffer's chrome plugin is probably the easiest way to schedule post to my social accounts. Works great for queuing images on my pinterest and twitter account. I also love how simple their UI is and how easy it is to use even on the day one.

What do you dislike?

The only reason i stopped using buffer as of now is the pricing, i understand building such a massive tool comes at a price and the their premium subscription price may be fair from their point of view but for me its just too expensive. Buffer does everything just about right except the pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A Great service for people who are just getting started or even for professionals. They has the perfect browser plugins that will enable you to collect and queue stuffs quickly off the web to your social media profiles. Its definitely worth a try.

To be honest even as of now buffer is the best tool to queue content on pinterest and twitter. I only say pinterest and twitter cause those are the only two sites I've used buffer on. I like that i can even set the time when posts are gonna be published on my accounts, that way i can publish post exactly on that time of the day when they are more likely to get viewed my my followers.

SEO Coordinator

"Solid for beginners, but not comprehensive"

What do you like best?

Buffer is easy to use, and best of all they provide killer content on their blog offering everything you need to totally crush your social media and content marketing. The free version isn't anything fancy, but it's easy to use and covers what you need. Additional plans aren't super expensive, but they also aren't as comprehensive as other tools.

Analytics for paid plans show best and worst performing posts based on engagement (for retweets, favorites, replies, likes, comments, clicks, reach, and post type).You can also export for easier analysis, for reporting, for additional review, etc.

What do you dislike?

Buffer is extremely straightforward, but provides less bang for your buck compared to bigger tools like Hootsuite.

It also contains an automatic link shortener which "Buffer-brands" all your links, which is a bit annoying.

Analytics on the free version are limited and the lack of monitoring tools likely means you'll need to add a second tool to your repertoire. The free version also makes it difficult to recycle posts, which can be frustrating.

Really the bottom line is that Buffer — even a paid version — isn't comprehensive enough for a super serious marketer or large team. It would likely need to be combined with other tools, which can be cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free version is great for simple/limited scheduling across platforms.

The free version is pretty solid if your social budget is zilch. You just can't schedule more than 10 posts per platform.

Claudia Herrero López

"La mejor forma de gestionar tus redes sociales."

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta tiene una forma muy fácil y sencilla de programar tus publicaciones en cualquier red social , además una de sus ventajas es que puedes gestionar todas tus cuentas desde un único lugar. Buffer te permite crear gráficos visualmente increíbles para compartir de forma fácil en redes sociales. Con Buffer también puedes gestionar, y con un gran rendimiento, tus redes sociales desde cualquier lugar a través del móvil ya que tiene app para android e iOS. El soporte técnico es perfecto, nunca he tenido ningún problema. Y en cuanto a precio , su versión PRO es barata para cualquier empresa, sus precios en definitiva son muy atractivos.

What do you dislike?

No veo nada que no me guste, buffer me parece la herramienta perfecta para gestionar mis redes sociales.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buffer es la mejor herramienta y más fácil de usar para gestionar las redes sociales de tu empresa. Aprenderás fácil .

Con esta herramienta he podido gestionar mis redes sociales perfectamente y sobretodo he podido optimizar mi tiempo en ellas.

MD
Hospital & Health Care

"Feature rich social media platform, if you pay"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Buffer is their buffer links which make articles shorter, while still including the featured image for the article. It is also a nice way to post all of your social media posts in one platform. I also love the calendar feature which allows me to easily see when my social media posts are scheduled. Buffer makes my life a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

One of my biggest gripes about Buffer is the limitations in the free tier. With some comparable platforms, you can connect them to a reader/RSS to funnel articles into your social media platforms, but it is a paid feature with Buffer, which I find annoying. There are some workarounds, such as using Zapier with a reader such as Inoreader.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out other competitors like Smarterqueue and Hootsuite. Personally, Smarterqueue is my favorite of the bunch (it's newer but has some interesting features).

Buffer is allowing me to stay relevant on my social media platforms for my business without spending a lot of time making individual posts. I stay time and keep my social impact.

Organizzatore di eventi
Performing Arts

"Best way to manage your social medias"

What do you like best?

I really like Buffer, I can manage my Facebook business page, my Twitter and schedule my Instagram. I use the social medias to improve and boost my business. I like the fact that I can schedule posts and understand what is the best time to post for my audience (thanks to the Buffer analisys of the active audience). I also love the insights offered by Buffer about the performances of the posts.

What do you dislike?

The iPhone app it's a little bit confusing. I prefer to use the browser version of Buffer. You can easily set up posts and manage your profiles. It can be difficult from the app.

Also would be great if there were the opportunity to comment and reply to comments directly from Buffer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not waste your time in using a single social profile at time. Try to work properly using Buffer, it can help you improving your social media presence and saving your time.

Istead of using all the different social medias separately, I can use just Buffer to manage all of them. And when you run a business related to events, as mine is, it's essential to have everything in one place, to perfectly create your social media schedule. And also Buffer helps me to save time, dedicating myself to work.

Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Office

"Amazing platform for social media"

What do you like best?

We have 23 different social media accounts across different regions, between Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I love being able to not only schedule future posts, but to be able to schedule the same content across multiple accounts is perfect. Customer service is top notch.

What do you dislike?

If I find a typo after I've scheduled the posts, I need to go into each individual scheduled post and fix it. It would be nice to be able to fix all at once. Also, it's a little limited as to WHAT you can post, just images/videos to your timeline. No polls, no stories, etc.

Buffer has drastically cut down the time that we spend on social media posts.

"Buffer, una herramienta ideal para gestionar tus redes sociales."

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy fácil de usar , apenas perderás tiempo en aprender a manejarla. El poder de su analítica es impresionante y hasta en su versión gratuita podrás ver datos sobre Retweets, Likes, Mentions, etc. que ha tenido cada publicación que has hecho.

La opción Schedule es muy útil al publicar a las mismas horas y el mismo número de publicaciones al día. En está opción también recibo información a través de un gráfico sobre que hora es mejor publicar para tener mayor audiencia o engagement.

Para finalizar es una app en la nube y online con la que puedes trabajar desde cualquier dispositivo y en cualquier lugar sin necesidad de estar guardando los cambios.

What do you dislike?

La herramienta está en inglés, pero es muy intuitiva y no tendrás problemas con el idioma. Como desventaja principal diría que no puedes etiquetar las fotos, tienes que hacerlo desde la página de la red social, pero tampoco es un problema grave.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buffer es una herramienta muy útil y que te permite tener una presencia activa en las redes sociales sin necesidad de estar todo el día pegado a ellas. Si lo que quieres es ahorrar tiempo programando tus publicaciones en las redes sociales esta es la mejor herramienta.

Me permitió liberarme algo de la carga de trabajo y planificar cuando quería publicar, sin necesidad de estar conectado en ese momento. Ese tiempo lo pude invertir en otras tareas que debía realizar y seguir teniendo una presencia activa en los distintos perfiles sociales de mi empresa.

Advertising Specialist

""BUFFER: Social Media Management and Automation.""

What do you like best?

I truly like the likelihood that it offers me to have all that I need in one spot to improve my work and better. Buffer removes such a great amount of exertion from continuous internet based life posting. It permits with a tick and a couple of expressions of subtitle to post to one website or many, one page or many, on a pre-set or "next up" plan so you never need to stop what you're doing to share a site to your profiles. It deals with the post times, the line, the position, even the investigation of how your posts perform over the majority of your social locales. Their blog alone merits buying in to - stuck with valuable and engaging tips for augmenting your outcomes, and the free form can be extremely useful for startup pages or social lovers. However, when you're not kidding about posting for your business, the paid plans make the change to "proficient online networking advertiser" extremely consistent.

What do you dislike?

There's very little I don't care for. As I referenced, they've been making ordinary enhancements to stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We're constantly glad to be related with organizations which treat their clients well. Buffer gives an amazing and valuable item, yet the organization works on an arrangement of consumer loyalty in front of benefits. A formula that must be fruitful.

Buffer enables me and my colleagues to oversee and team up via web-based networking media content administration and booking. It's helped us oversee social listening where we can get on negative remarks/audits rapidly. I've spared a lot of time by utilizing Buffer to make distinctive varieties for web-based social networking stages.

Mr

"Flexible social media marketing tool "

What do you like best?

I can start a web based life post from the page of the substance I'm as of now perusing. This recognizes Buffer from different stages like Hootsuite. My second most loved thing is the capacity to plan web based life postings crosswise over stages. Also, since I deal with different records, I like the simplicity of booking everything from one dashboard. Capacity to make substance and post to numerous web based life stages in the meantime. Rearranges sharing of updates and downloads for our group productively. You can tweak messages for every online life account, so you won't be constrained for that twitter's breaking point of characters on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Facebook picture thing is demonstrating a bad dream since some unsophisticated destinations don't have the correct picture showing up naturally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I prescribe it on the off chance that you or your business is an overwhelming web-based social networking client. Make certain to introduce the application on your telephone too! You can make and timetable substance effectively from your telephone as well. The paid rendition isn't excessively costly, and gives you a ton greater usefulness.

Staying aware of substance posting via web-based networking media is tedious. Support lets you effectively make and timetable substance while you are perusing pertinent data about your industry. It causes me keep on my social on track, prepare, and not need to stress over it or scramble a minute ago. It unquestionably saves time to concentrate on different assignments. Overseeing online networking content, posting it routinely and consequently on a calendar.

Marketing Operations Manager

"Big Fan"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of the Buffer platform. Their freemium model is great for multiple reasons. The Free plan is great for personal use if you want to build your personal reputation and following on social. But the Freemium model is also great for business because I've been able to sign up for a free account, use it for a couple of weeks, and show my bosses the great reports Buffer provides, and then use that as a case for upgrading to a larger plan. And their plan options are very flexible for small business to large enterprises with multiple management user levels. I love how the platform is user-friendly, easy to setup and schedule posts, and also offers really great reports. The ability to show nice reports is a great selling feature when pitching it to stakeholders in your company. I also like how you can re-buffer posts that perform well.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for a free version first to test out and see if it makes sense for your business. I would also use the free version to run posting for a while and gather some reports you can share with stakeholders if you need to convince others that the tool should be added to your budget.

I've used Buffer at multiple companies now from small agency settings to international organizations. It makes social media management easy almost to the point of setting and forgetting. Our marketing team can all contribute content, I'll pick and schedule the best, and let it run for a month while we shift gears and focus on other work. It's helped my companies build audiences passively.

Founder and Marketing Specialist

"Customer support like a ghost town. "

What do you like best?

I like everything the software offers. I have no issues with the way it works or what it does, I love it.

What do you dislike?

Since I paid for my subscription, something happened to my account and I am unable to sign in. I do not receive the email password reset mail, and "NO IT'S NOT IN MY SPAM BOX FFS."

I tweeted them and they responded and then ghosted without an answer, then I receive a mail asking me the same questions, and then ghosting me without an answer. Today is day 7 I can not log into my account. I paid and I am locked out. So how would that make you feel? You pay for something, it breaks and then a day later it breaks and there is zero HELPFUL support.

I love buffer and what it does, it works great but Customer service SUCKS. and for that reason only I will find another service that offers the same. Also.. if customer support actually materializes, I will file for a refund.

No one can work like this, What do you expect when you pay for something and it breaks a day later?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read reviews...

Because there is no support and I can't log into my account, I can't say that it really solves anything for me right now. as of right now.. for me. it's dead in the water.

Community Manager

"My experience with BUFFER"

What do you like best?

In my personal opinion I think that Buffer is a very good tool for beginners in the world of social media, your graphic interface is very simple and easy to use so that anyone can use it, for those who venture into social networks and time shorten us with so many information and schedules to publish, this tool could be of great help because with it we can program any content whether text, links, photos and videos to post them by social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G + and Instagram

also has recommendations of the best publication schedules to achieve better performance with our publications.

If you are starting in this wonderful world of social networks, I recommend this tool very useful.

What do you dislike?

Lo que me desanina en esta herramienta es que se quedó en su funcion básica y no busco integrar nuevas funciones para seguir siendo atractivo y utíl a los usuarios, eso sin mencionar pque su precio lo veo un poco elevado en sus versiones premium.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Actually this tool had its golden years, but today there are other more advanced functions ...

Cuando usé esta herramienta pude ahorar muchisimo tiempo en mis publicaciones diarias ya que su funcion de mejores horarios es excelente. me ayudó muchísimo pero lastima que no evolucionaron en nuevas funciones para adaptarse a las actualizaciones de las redes sociales hoy en día.

Social Media Manager

""Incredible item, great organization""

What do you like best?

Support is incredibly great and simple to actualize, yet the group are considerably progressively magnificent. The organization has a stunning way to deal with consumer loyalty over benefits.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing. for what reason must I compose 40 characters saying nothing?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We're constantly glad to be related with organizations which treat their clients well. Support gives an amazing and valuable item, yet the organization works on an arrangement of consumer loyalty in front of benefits. A formula that must be effective.

We are an autonomous, bootstrapped, news site situated in Cambodia. Support empowers us to spare at least four man hours daily and a huge amount of worry in dispersing our news and highlight stories quickly to informal communities.

Amid our morning news roll our we are distributing one story like clockwork. 'Utilizing' cradle empowers gives our editors extra time to concentrate on different things amid an unpleasant 30 minute duration.