Broker Agent 360 Reviews & Product Details

Realtor
What do you like best?

Keeps me organized. The design is easy to use. The team is constantly working on enhancements to the product.Its amazing to use this software. With its help our contracts are much easier to manage than they used to be. Over all, it works really well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Putting in the information at first can be exhausting. Customer service sometimes does not understand fully what you are trying to say but they eventually do and resolve your issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It have made things easier, the system is advanced, everything is working out indeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I recommend this software to anyone in a Real Estate or Broker position. Good way to be sure that all the information of the agents, the record is saved in detail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Broker Agent 360 Overview

What is Broker Agent 360?

Broker Agent 360 is a comprehensive real estate marketing and management solution.

Broker Agent 360 Details

Broker Agent 360
@brokeragent360
33 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Broker Agent 360 community
Have you used Broker Agent 360 before?

Broker Agent 360 Reviews

Showing 4 Broker Agent 360 reviews
Already have Broker Agent 360?
Realtor
What do you like best?

I like the functionalities and it having so many features with it. It makes managing the brokering deals and all so much easier. Especially when laying out the portfolio, I can add whatever I want to and the customer will see a really simple portfolio. This is the ideal situation in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All that what I said in the pros section is only effective if you can actually manage doing it. The interface isn't as simple for a new comer and he will definitely have some troubles managing it all initially. But I think in the end, it makes up to it as the benefits are plenty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and do not hesitate with trying it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I just managed to solve the ineffectiveness of dealing with my clients and broker agent 360 has certainly helped me with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
What do you like best?

This is a fantastic application with almost everything one could've wished for. Honestly speaking, I've been loving it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even though it's fantastic with the best of the features out there, it falls short on making the consumer work on those tasks. I for one had difficulties getting through it but my partner really helped me through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This simply is worth it and fantastic. You guys should only try looking at a tutorial up online but other than that, I'd say that this is just a fantastic application for any realtor out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This made me manage my clients and put out my portfolio in one of the best manners I could've ever done that! Especially the portfolio, it saved my life! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The software really is easy to initiate and understand. It allows our company to stay organized and provides easy and efficient access to data information. Product development team has been very open to hearing our experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard is limited and doesn't give as much info visually as I'd like, and the software does lack a lot of features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software have helped us with more effective system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like how all the features feed into each other and flow into one easy user experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve on this is not easy, you need training in order to use. I wish there was more user friendly assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has everything all in one place and makes life simple Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.