Brazen Reviews & Product Details

Project Manager

"Spectrum Sourcing Success"

What do you like best?

I absolutely loved how easy the staff was to work with, and how they guided us in building out our first virtual events. From the start, our Business Development Leads and our account manager helped us through understanding the best way for our Sourcing team to use their platform. Brazen helped us market and train our users for each of our events, and we felt very comfortable throughout the process.

Our sourcers loved the ease of use for the tool and the ability to chat with multiple candidates at once, it not only made things much more efficient in the long run, but it saved them tremendous amounts of time by funneling in a large amount of candidates for recruiters in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing too bad to write about. I think It might take your teams multiple events to figure out the best way to use the tool. For instance, we found out how we marketed our events, greatly effected candidate turnout. We are learning as we go and we're enjoying the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand the best way to use the tool to understand your business needs.

Our Sourcing team was looking for new ways to help recruiters with high demand of candidates, mass interview days, and supporting the recruiting of Spectrum’s new Mobile line. Ultimately we have a high demand and shortage of time to fill positions.

What is Brazen?

Top candidates demand that employers provide multiple ways to connect besides the 'Apply Now'. Brazen's Conversational Recruiting Platform does just that by giving employers a variety of channels to engage with candidates including QuickChat, recruiting chatbots, scheduled chats, and online events resulting in 3x more qualified candidates. Brazen also gives employers the ability to find new candidates through programmatic advertising. Top brands use Brazen like KPMG, CVS Health and Starbucks.

Brazen Screenshots

Brazen Reviews

1-22 of 22 total Brazen reviews
Co-Owner/Chief Creative Officer
(10,001+ employees)

"Great tool for sourcing and making connections with candidates! "

What do you like best?

I love the real time quick chat feature and the ease of use for the events module. Also, this company has excellent customer service. They are great at educating staff on the benefits and use of product.

What do you dislike?

I wish you add knockout questions to multiple jobs at once for quick chat. Also, I'd like to have one control screen for events and quick chat rather than having to add jobs twice on the platform. I wish I could also block repeaters in the quick chat mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quick chat is such a great way to connect with job seekers browsing your site! We are seeing great candidates come through this! Always reach out to your rep if you have questions. They will be more than happy to help.

This is great for when candidates have a quick question about a role and they want to know before they apply. Easy way for sourcers to connect with candidate. Great platform for virtual events.

Recruiter & Strategic Partnerships-Talent Management Division
Education Management
(10,001+ employees)

"Brazen is the Gamechanger!"

What do you like best?

Brazen is a critical component of my recruiting strategic plan. It has allowed our team to personalize the experience for candidates. As the fourth largest district in the state of Georgia the application volume can become dense. The Brazen platform allows for consistent touch points that communicate, we value connecting, listening, and ensuring candidates are well informed. Brazen has played a significant role in narrowing the gap in our first bell vacancies. A key goal is to ensure every classroom has a high quality teacher the first day of school. The user friendly format has allowed me to build the capacity of leaders throughout the district, which is organically creating a mindset, "that we ALL recruit."

What do you dislike?

In all honesty I had to really think about this question. On a few occasions, I have tried to access the platform and my password was not recognized. It has happened right before an event so it caused a little anxiety as I did not want participants to be left waiting. However, Brazen did rectify the issue by actually calling me a minute after I requested help via email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a gamechanger and a powerful tool for the K-12 recruiting space.

From a marketing perspective it has supported us shaping our brand narrative. It supports us with ensuring our application pool remains robust with quality candidates. In addition, as the sole recruiter it allows me to travel less (saving the district over $2,000 in fair registration fees) and reach more people.

System Leader - Employee and Candidate Experience
(10,001+ employees)

"Way to meet candidates where they are!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and feels like a very natural way to connect with candidates. It's a great way for candidates to start a real conversation to get questions answered or to learn more about the role and organization when they are ready to talk. I also like the option for candidates to leave us a message if we aren't available and we can pick the chat back up when we are free.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything I would just like to continue to see analytic capability increase as the product grows. I also want to note that anytime I identify a pain point, Brazen is quick to engage me in conversation and build the desired solution into the product! They really listen to their customer's feedback!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its an awesome addition to your careers site to offer candidates the opportunity to engage before applying!

We are trying to decrease our candidate drop off at job details pages. Our job postings aren't engaging (this isn't an uncommon problem!) so having chat located on those job details pages offers an opportunity for our recruiters to step in casually to assist the candidate in determining fit and encouraging to apply. We have seen some great conversions from the Quick Chat and FAQ Bot and excited to see how this evolves with additional analytics!

Fromer CPO- Current, miniority, silent owner (not active)

"Brazen is well worth the cost - Total Value"

What do you like best?

THe Brazen platform is ideal for connecting busy candidates to busy campus recruiters. The platform is intuitive and they offer detailed event analytics and registrant data. I looked at other event chat solutions, and Brazen was far and away the best product I assessed. I'm in the Campus recruiting space. I always say to other recruiters, how else can you connect with targeted candidates form hundreds of universities and not have to travel a single step.

What do you dislike?

The web developer in me would like greater autonomy to customize the event registration landing pages. But the truthfully, the pages convert incredibly well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like to broaden your candidate reach while reducing your overall recruiting budget than Brazen is your solution.

Brazen improves our time to fill on our client's internship programs. Reduces our overall travel budget and increases our data view on all candidate profiles. Using Brazen in our suite has drastically increased the size of our talent network forum.

Programador web
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Dynamic and fast recruitment"

What do you like best?

Particularly I think it is a platform that is starting but the concept that brings with it is very good, and is based is to recruit professionals from live conversation with themselves and in this way to avoid the tedious process of evaluating a professional in person, we can also postpone or locate our conversations according to the time in which we want to have them. And finally I like very much that allows you to make contact with many professionals and thus have at your disposal the most suitable for the work that will be carried out.

What do you dislike?

As for what I do not like, I think it is a growing software and therefore has certain deficits that will be polished over time, for example the technical support for now is not very good, in addition to that sometimes the platform take a little, but out of that I think the platform is on the right track and will have a great future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it a lot, I really feel that it is the only platform that seeks to make such a direct contact between professionals and contractor and the truth is that it is very useful when doing this work.

I have used Brazen on two occasions and the truth is that in both I have achieved what I needed, which was to recruit collaborators for certain projects, and in both situations everything went perfectly and I was able to choose the most suitable person for it.

Managing Partner

"Great product fills communication gap"

What do you like best?

Clean, easy to use platform for the user as well as the admin/agent side. Great customer service, always responsive to suggestions and fast to implement improvements and fixes.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the user registration process could be simplified a bit but this seems like something that is already being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to connect with customers/candidates, etc. but do make sure you have the capacity to be available for actual chat sessions, events and quick chats.

My company creates and executes recruitment marketing campaigns that connect potential candidates with healthcare employers. A large portion of the resulting interested response is not ready to take "traditional" actions such as uploading a resume or completing a lengthy application. The ability to connect via chat allows both the candidate and recruiter to determine fit, need, and interest which allows the candidate to comfortable move further along in the recruitment process.

"Great customer service "

What do you like best?

Other than the benefits of what Brazen has done for our company, their customer service is exceptional. Any questions or training I needed was given by their account reps and support staff. They on boarded me so efficiently as I was new to the Brazen experience. I also love that now we can . host events outside of our city and attract a wider array of prospects.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I dislike about Brazen, however I do wish it had a more sleek presentation, it seems a little outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you contact your account rep to go through the tutorial, this is not a self-taught program. My account rep was very helpful in learning how to use Brazen.

We are solving problems of hosting events that usually we would have to travel far for. This has saved us time, resources, and money. It is very beneficial to host our events through Brazen. We also are getting more quality candidates.

Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager Intelligence/Defense Leveraging data & AI to source talent
Defense & Space
(10,001+ employees)

"Brazen Virtual Fair Platform"

What do you like best?

Brazen is by far the best Virtual Recruiting platform I have seen end to end. It offers AI technology for quick screening, virtual events both booth or large event options. The platform UI is seamless, and intuitive and most of all customer service is great. They saved my organization over a million dollars in staffing dollars with this tool! Also new enhancements come out all the time so they are not staying still but driving innovation which is more than I can say for other competitors.

What do you dislike?

nothing bad to say just keep doing what your doing and making enhancement!

Virtual Events, Sourcing and Pipeline strategy, College hiring, high volume recruiting. recruitment marketing.

"Making my life easier and recruitment for my company better"

What do you like best?

For me and my business, I like the AI powered chatbots. It really saves me lots of time from answering the same questions over and over. Also, it allows me to get rid of potential candidates who don't qualify or meet the minimum conditions for the position.

What do you dislike?

We don't really use the quick chat feature, because I don't to spend too much time talking to people who aren't emploees yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think a feature to recontact people at a certain and established point in the future could be useful. For example, somebody apples for a job but they haven't graduated yet. Maybe having an automated reply feature based on information from the candidate regarding graduation.

I'm solving prescreening and then communication during the recruitment process. The AI chatbots have trully minimized my time dealing with unqualified candidates.

Technical Recruiter

"Great recruitment tool"

What do you like best?

If you are in the weeds of recruiting, especially sourcing and multitasking with many different candidates, this is a solid option to consider. Easy to organize everyone and keep track of where they are in the process.

What do you dislike?

Adding new users to the registration process can be a bit tricky, but overall, the product is fine and for the most part, easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A tool to consider to add to your recruiting tool belt, especially if your team has a dedicated team, specifically focusing or catered around sourcing

Recruiting and sourcing solutions; can also help at in-person events

UT

"Overall a good experience"

What do you like best?

The best thing that I like about the Brazen platform is the ability to isolate Users into different virtual rooms so that they can be interviewed by the proper department representative.

What do you dislike?

A complaint that I've received from those waiting in the virtual lobby to be interviewed was that they waited for a long time or the session ended and they were never interviewed. There should be a way that the sponsors know that there are x number of applicants waiting in the lobby that have not been interviewed so we can make other arrangements. Otherwise the experience is seen as a negative one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good potential. Continue to fill out surveys so product gets better

The ability to screen applicants from a targeted segment.

Sr. Recruiter

"Excellent Product!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to schedule a 1-hour virtual career event and chat with candidates wherever I am. We are able to reach candidates at a national level without leaving our office.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the product at this time.

We are able to reach candidates outside of our market and determine within minutes if it's worth a follow up call/interview with the hiring manager/etc. Being able to chat with multiple candidates within a short period of time is amazing!

(10,001+ employees)

"Awesome interactive UX and CX"

What do you like best?

Brazen has stepped-up the game of leveraging a platform for a fun and easy to use solution for HR/recruiting efforts.

What do you dislike?

Possibly have an option to integrate easily with existing SaaS solutions like Box.com so I can save documents and be able to share things to collaborate with prospects, etc. securely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This a great product. Really enjoyed it and the prospects I interacted with responded well and gave feedback that they liked the tool

No problems just used it for a recruiting event.

Talent Acquisiton Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and interacting with the candidates.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of that Brazen would need to improve

Allows me fast, seamless interaction with potential candidates.

Nurse Recruiter
(10,001+ employees)

"Great tool for quick screens"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to connect with multiple candidates in a quick chat setting, it allows to me quickly screen multiple candidates and direct them to the positions that best match what they are looking for.

What do you dislike?

The strict time limits on the chats, sometimes conversations can be cut short abruptly

Allows us to connect with candidates before they have to complete an application

Warehouse Manager

"Best way to interview"

What do you like best?

Brazen is a software that helps us to screen potential employees without taxing appointments. It’s simple to use and it helps us find new employees.

What do you dislike?

Brazen is a great straightforward and easy to use software. Our company really likes it and is going to continue to use it.

Using Brazen, it’s very simple to interview and pre screen new candidates.

"The Brazen Wow"

What do you like best?

Brazen is an incredible tool that our talent team has used since 2016. There are multiple functionalities that are useful for a team of any size.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet found any piece of the Brazen software that I "don't like" Of course things grow/change/adapt to business need but Brazen is more than willing to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please do contact Brazen to speak with them about your needs. They are more than accommodating!

Speed of communication and availability of our team to candidates regardless of the time of day

US

"Missing a key element"

What do you like best?

It's easy to market you chat events created.

What do you dislike?

Candidates don't consistently return to engage later on when the event actually happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great if a one time recruiting event or info session is needed. However, if you need candidates to have instant access to your reps. there is a hole here.

This platform helps to generate "new blood" during recruiting campaigns.

"Efficient way to Recruit Canidates "

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Brazen is the convinienve it provides recruiters. It allows the availability of creating online events and gives canidates the chance to talk now or later. The QuickChat feauture is a great option for quick commutication.

What do you dislike?

At this point, there is nothing I would change about Brazen.

Brazen has helped tremendously with recruitment and providing an easy plate form for communication.

"communication, simplified"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use platform for the user, but this is also easy to use for the agent. I am impressed with the customer service as well.

What do you dislike?

The user registration process is very complicated and I had some issues getting my account set up.

We now host events using the chat and save money on travel. We also are also getting even better quality candidates.

"Brazen is the future"

What do you like best?

The chatting platform is lightweight and straightforward. It takes no time to train new employees on its feature and is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the android app. It is a bit clunky and hard for some of my employees.

Recruiting, recruiting, recruiting

"Effective Recruiting Tool"

What do you like best?

Brazen is very easy to use, organized and helps lots on the time saving actions such as screened candidates prior to chat meeting.

What do you dislike?

I like all features I have used and no complaints.

Screening candidates prior to chat schedule.

Brazen Features