Brandfolder

Brandfolder

Brandfolder empowers marketers by providing an easy to use, visual platform for organizing and sharing official brand assets.

Work for Brandfolder?

Learning about Brandfolder?

Brandfolder Reviews

Ask Brandfolder a Question
Showing 572 Brandfolder reviews
Brandfolder review by Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

"Changed our branding for the best"

What do you like best?

I like that we have one place for all of our public facing documents. Brandfolder allows the marketing team to completely control our brand with easy access. I also like that I am not having to search for the same marketing materials over and over. I just point the sales and management team to our Brandfolder and I don't have to do anything else.

What do you dislike?

I have to do a lot of deleting of old assets. I wish we could archive them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been a life saver for our company. We had collateral from 5 years ago going out to prospects with old branding. We have stepped up our marketing and Brandfolder was there to help us out. Our sales team is so happy to have a single place to look for materials with a great naming system. They no longer have to waste time. I highly recommend this solution.

Brandfolder solves the need of always having to find the most up to date marketing materials or presentations. Our sales team can know save time by going directly to our company portal and getting what they need in minutes. Brandfolder also helps us stay organized by tagging each piece so our teams know how and when to use the material. We are able to differentiate items by internal or public facing and by vendor.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Brandfolder
Brandfolder review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"Brandfolder DAM Review"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder provides great value as compared to other DAM solutions like WebDAM. It has a clean UI that's very easy to learn and navigate. The feature and functionality set is very robust and the flexibility allows us to customize our digital assets in almost any way possible. The ability to tag assets allows for a great search experience and sharing assets within our organization or outside of it is a breeze. We can share assets via links, or by sending and email and can add expiration dates so we can control access to our assets. To top it off their customer support and training is among some of the best I've encountered in twenty years of leading marketing teams. This is quite simply one of the best solutions available.

What do you dislike?

Brandfolder does have limitations... but whenever we've encountered a feature that could be improved or have an idea for an enhancement... they are always willing to help and listen to suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you include Brandfolder on your short lust of DAM vendors!

Our old digital asset management was built on the Microsoft Sharepoint platform. It was a cumbersome, hard to work with (you need to be a Sharepoint admin to customize) unfriendly "solution". Brandfolder is everything that our old system wasn't. It's clean, simple, easy to manage, and priced right. Now, people actually use it and can easily find and share what they need.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Brandfolder review by Kristi H.
Kristi H.

"Brandfolder Provides a Refined Solution for Digital Asset Management"

What do you like best?

We love the visual layout with the robust search feature. The ease of use is second to none and it presents our assets to our customers and media partners in a way that is consistent with our own reputation.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything that I dislike. They have given us more than I could have asked for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't delay, just get it. You'll be thrilled!

We are solving the issue of keeping our assets up to date easily by having just one place to maintain. We also have solved the issue of assets disappearing when users misunderstand complex directions about how to download our assets. The Brandfolder interface is so simple to use and it prevents accidental deletion of our assets. Brandfolder has provided us with total control of our assets while making it exceptionally easy to share them.

Brandfolder review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"My favorite marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder has made my job much easier - all I have to do is send a link to my sales team, partners, media, whoever, and I'm done; they have everything they need. As an almost one-woman marketing team, it's important that I stay organized and Brandfolder helps me do that. It's one of my favorite resources!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I dislike about Brandfolder. It truly has solved a problem for my company, and my team and I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Brandfolder!! This is the easiest way to organize brand assets in a clean, efficient and professional way - with just one link.

Brandfolder has helped my company solve the issue of where and how to efficiently house, organize and share my company's marketing assets. The main benefits would be that anyone who needs access to my documents can find them by using one simple link. It has specifically helped my sales team, as well as provided a quick and easy resource for media folks who may be looking for particular logos or photos for their stories.

Brandfolder review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Easy, Attractive, and Effective!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to send our Brandfolder link directly to our members (or send them to our website) so that they can download bios, logos, videos, and more with very little effort. The layout is so clean and attractive, it makes the entire process seamless.

I have recommended this to many of our members and they have also been impressed! I think Brandfolder can be useful to anyone and everyone!

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Brandfolder so I have no comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support is awesome! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

We are solving two huge issues through Brandfolder.

1) I do not have to take the time, energy, (and email space) to send out our logo to every organization that we sponsor events for. They know where to find the logos so they do not even have to contact me.

2) We have updated our logo just recently and having Brandfolder helps us ensure that every organization that has had our logo in the past now has access to the new one and can rely on our Brandfolder site to keep them updated with our changing logos.

There are many other things that have been solved as well, but these are the biggest two.

Brandfolder review by Jes Z.
Jes Z.

"Love Brandfolder!"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to interact with — both from the end of the designer uploading things and the end of someone downloading things from it. Also LOVE that I can have one asset in multiple formats all grouped into one. Makes life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

This is a nitpicky designer thing, but I hate that pixel background that shows when an image doesn't fill the rectangle space. Would definitely prefer just white. It's pretty distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to be able to provide people with lots of assets, very easily, this is the software for you. It even has places to keep brand language, which is easy to update (and very valuable for people outside of marketing too! Our Dev team loves that they can always make sure they know what the latest "elevator pitch" is.)

It's been so easy for us to make assets available to press — saves us a TON of time being able to just point them to brandfolder and let them decide what assets they'd like to use themselves.

Brandfolder review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Brandfolder is a great resource for groups to store and share information."

What do you like best?

The ability to search for the most recent versions of presentations. And the ability to regulate access to that information.

What do you dislike?

I have not really come across anything that Brandfolder has disappointed on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it to replace shared directories for document storage

We have solved a central storage area issue, combined with a powerful search functionality.

Brandfolder review by Kevin G.
Kevin G.

"Great product! never had any issues! A+++"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, able to search for specific things, or browse the whole site in one scroll.

Highly Recommend!!

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike enough to state. but if I had to give you something to improve on, it would be allowing new users to set up user login easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! I haven't used a product in the beverage industry that manages digital assetss better than brandfolder.

This program truly simplifies the projects and ability to manage multiple brands, with multiple partners.

Asset management

Brandfolder review by Jeremy F.
Jeremy F.

"Brandfolder kicks so much ass"

What do you like best?

It makes getting assets to all the people who need them ridiculously easy and makes us look waaaaaaay more organized than we probably are, like we're actually professional or something.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing, it makes my life sooooo much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. I recommend Brandfolder to every other brewery I know.

We have to get pictures of our products to sales reps, press, distributors, advertisers, etc. and this makes it so simple. Our team can effortlessly get access to everything they need and it cuts down on the avalanche of emails we would normally get for these assets.

Brandfolder review by Administrator in Textiles
Administrator in Textiles

"Brandfolder Review"

What do you like best?

It's an easy place for us to compile and share our most important brands standards and assets internally and with partners!

What do you dislike?

I would like a little more flexibility to customize the dashboard - changing folder titles or having multiple options to match internal language would be huge.

We're a small marketing team. Sharing files and documents with partners can be a drain on our capacity. Being able to send a link with downloadable assets and instructions saves me a boatload of time.

Brandfolder review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Asset management for my SAAS company"

What do you like best?

The view of the assets is fantastic. Anyone could use a tool like Google Drive to put everything but BrandFolder goes the extra mile in terms of organization and presentation of our assets.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see easier ways to link to files and the ability to use Brandfolder to host my images that are displayed on our landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan on using just the free tier make sure to really decide which assets you want to use.

Before using BrandFolder we had no good way to organize our assets. There were logos here and there, social media images we needed all around, just no organization at all. BrandFolder has allowed us to organize what is important and have it in one place.

Brandfolder review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great product"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to use. Very functional. Can store all your relevant assets in one place for others to access.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more space to store stuff.

It's helpful when introducing yourself to others.

Brandfolder review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Corporate Asset Bank"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is a simple, cost effective platform for our marketing team to manage and share our brand assets with members in our organization and other corporate partners.

What do you dislike?

The obvious limitations are needing internet access to access your brand assets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple tool to use and make sharing digital assets considerably simpler than other tools I have used in the past.

We are managing a large portion of our brand through this tool. It has allowed us to easily share assets with partners we deem appropriate and restrict others.

Brandfolder review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Make your life easier and improve your external brand image. What's not to love."

What do you like best?

I like having a single link to share with external stakeholders. They can trust that the information is current. And I only have to share one link.

What do you dislike?

Having multiple image formats (.ai, .eps, .pdf for a logo for example), isn't obvious to a first time end-user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the larger plans suit your needs. Once you start using it, you'll likely want to expand your use.

We have multiple sources requesting logos, pictures, colors, and other assets. This gives us one link to share to answer all of the requests. We have saved time and reduced churn of prepping and sending files.

Brandfolder review by Melissa T.
Melissa T.

"Sweet, Simple, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Love that I can share logos, fonts, and color palettes with everyone that needs it, right in one location!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have videos and tutorials on there for colleagues and do a shared "library" of assets that can be checked out...with previous versions stored.

I'm a creative director, so I need to have access to the most up-to-date design elements for various organizations. This makes that possible any time of day without bothering others to send them to me.

Brandfolder review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Great for sharing long distance!"

What do you like best?

Our team is currently split across a few satellite offices, but the ability to share our Brandfolder helps us to make sure our design projects still feel cohesive. It's so nice to have instant access to elements and fonts, regardless of which computer I'm working on.

What do you dislike?

I love getting to create content for our company, but I don't often get the chance to dive in. Honestly, I just wish I could use Brandfolder more. I'm looking into options for using it with another project I'm doing outside of work.

We just launched a big rebrand so we want to make sure everyone is on the same page with our new elements moving forward. Brandfolder has been a big help from day one.

Brandfolder review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"Gotta love it!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the interface and that it's not a "folder/file" based system. Makes it A LOT easier to quickly navigate.

What do you dislike?

Um, not too much at this point! I have really had a good experience so far.

We have lots of assets that need to be distributed all over the world, but they have specific uses and they are also updated regularly. We needed a system to help us manage version control and make it easy for people to find what they need. Our FTP site was WAY too hard to find things and too clunky.

Brandfolder review by Kate B.
Kate B.

"Such a useful organizational tool and timesaver"

What do you like best?

It's easy to maintain and easy to use. Uploading and updating assets is quick on the back end, and our sales network can easily find what they need on the front end. Having our downloads on a web based platform is convenient for our sales team on the road, they don't have to access our servers at all because they can simply share documents and images from our Brandfolder online.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes organizing assets is buggy, they'll revert back to their original order. Overall, that's a really small thing.

Having all our public facing documents in one place means it's easy for our sales force to find the most up to date information they need. They don't have to sort through older versions our outdated files. They know that whatever they see there is the right one to use.

Brandfolder review by UB C.
UB C.

"Making my life that much simpler"

What do you like best?

I love that in one place I can manage one of the most important parts of my brand experience - the visual experience!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, except not hanging out with the Brandfolder team as much!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that you'll be able to track your visual experience anywhere on the internet to make sure no one is misusing your company's image.

I'm buying back valuable time that can be spent on growth activities as opposed to managing my assets.

Brandfolder review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Asset Manager"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is very easy to use and update. I like that you can give people different permissions, so those who need to edit can. I frequently email the "share asset" link for people outside my company to download the logo and company description. It has reduced the time I spend emailing files and the back-and-forth regarding file types. With the "share asset" link, you get access to all the file types available. It also saves my email from getting overloaded with so many large files. It also has a very attractive user interface and is very intuitive!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any feature that I don't like yet on Brandfolder, but I do wish more of my colleagues used it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and very effective!

I spend significantly less time spent deleting large files from my email, and have better quality control in our brand management and the assets external partners and media are using.

Brandfolder review by Kate B.
Kate B.

"Brandfolder is a win for creative departments and beyond"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is a timesaver and headache-reducer. Support for Brandfolder clients is fantastic--very responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. Prior to this we had an awful system of files that were always going missing or issues with multiple versions.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to group (and hide) product "folios" on the main site page. For example, our Brandfolder site main-page is a bit too visually busy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your internal processes for managing marketing assets is driving you crazy, think about a trial with Brandfolder.

No more spending time completing 1-off requests for marketing materials. Clients can easily access support materials on their own. The interface is really easy to use, it took our team about 15 minutes to feel comfortable managing the site. The ability to keep all assets--images, boilerplate, print collateral, logos, font-recommendations--is a real timesaver.

Brandfolder review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent method of organizing and sharing assets"

What do you like best?

We have used Brandfolder for almost 2 years now and we love it. It is a simple and elegant way to organize and present our assets for internal distribution as well as to our clients. The user interface is intuitive and clear. The updates made by Brandfolder over our time with them have enhanced the experience even more.

What do you dislike?

There is no easy way, as of yet, to lay the Brandfolder functionality in our current website template.

Easy and open access to brand assets

Brandfolder review by Will S.
Will S.

"Brandfolder Rules"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Brandfolder is having easy access to dozens of client's assets in my back pocket.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make Brandfolder better is if it was free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save time and keep your brand(s) consistent with Brandfolder. There customer support is as great as their product.

I save time every week not having to find and send assets to my clients. My clients can now just go to there folder and grab whatever they need. My clients are saving time too.

Brandfolder review by Tracy T.
Tracy T.

"Organized Efficient and Powerful"

What do you like best?

All of our logos, images, pdfs are in one place and can be changed across the board so that every person has the same amount of access. In a frequently changing world where version control is a nightmare - Brandfolder is the One Place with the One Version we need!

What do you dislike?

Wish I could add More images and 54 items is less than I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Larger accounts with more storage

Digital Asset Management and Marketing Material management are challenging in todays environment. There is never a printed piece that is not up to date. Also - working with agency or new clients as we on-board them -- everyone is given access tot he same material so there is an established norm for what we expect people to see/learn/review.

Brandfolder review by Heather T.
Heather T.

"Extremely convenient and intuitive asset management system for our clients."

What do you like best?

User interface, ease of organization, client convenience, accessibility and no downtime

What do you dislike?

No ability to easily transition account to client

Asset sharing, interactive brand guidelines

Brandfolder review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Easy asset management enabling FINIS to expand internationally, and share bulk content. "

What do you like best?

Ability to host two Brandfolder accounts, private and public – this has helped us sectionalize our assets and grant selective access to ensure our private assets are being used by trusted sources. The ability to customize folders has made the UI more personalized to FINIS and easier to locate certain assets.

What do you dislike?

Because we store so many assets on our Brandfolder, we suffer from the long scroll effect. We've recently added the pagination feature, but now were having a problem with users not being able to find assets. In my ideal setting, I think I would prefer the long scroll and have a faster load time of assets to avoid using the pagination feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to improve time, convenience, accessibility, and sharing... then Brandfolder is a great solution to consider. I find myself not having to respond to singular asset requests which has saved me 10+ hours weekly. Equally, I've received praise from internal staff and external partners expressing the significant difference Brandfolder has made when it come to easy asset navigation, downloads, and sharing.

Brandfolder has taken a huge weight off the Creative and Marketing team to respond to 1:1 requests, and empowered internal staff, and external partners and dealers to browse and download assets that match their needs. Because unlimited assets are available for download (at any time), it's helped grow our international market and sync FINIS product pushes and campaigns across the globe.

Brandfolder review by User in Computer Software

"Great Centralized Location"

What do you like best?

I use it often on my position to access company approved information for use in publications and bid/proposal preparations. It is very easy to use and a great centralized location for a company to keep their branded materials.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far; it is easy to use and a great centralized location for company messages.

It is a great tool to ensure that the company message is preapproved and consistent.

Brandfolder review by Cirita G.
Cirita G.

"Best product for managing workflow!"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to oversee how our projects are coming along from a big picture perspective.

What do you dislike?

If the android app was more user friendly that would rock. For example...adding a subtask takes far too many clicks

We utilize brandfolder to help keep us organized while producing a magazine every 4 weeks. Being able to keep track of everyone's contributions & graphic elements is great. It saves us time from searching through piles of emails for a single instruction; in Brandfolder it is all there in one convenient place. We categorize each task by advertiser, and everything we need to put an ad together for that particular client is in their own folder.

Brandfolder review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Goods
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Goods

"Vice President Global Marketing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Easy to explain to internal and external customers.

What do you dislike?

The program itself sometimes is buggy. Found it to load slow and in the past I have had difficulty with it freezing up on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possible future flexibility in "merchandising" the page by being able to drag and drop assets into a specific order.

Sharing of communication materials. Very helpful organizing and presenting with BF.

Brandfolder review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Wonderful way to organize a high number of assets for multiple partners and clients"

What do you like best?

Multiple catalogs with individually controlled access, stacking of like graphics, ease of use for my clients. If the client is fairly organized to begin wth, they see the benefit.

What do you dislike?

Limits! Seems odd for a product at this level to cap folders/item numbers. I agree it's not Dropbox or Google drive, but for large customers with a high volume assets, we are forced to use other solutions or exceed our caps.

Basic fact, most companies are very disorganized with their brand and advertising assets. This helps get it under control. But as I mentioned above, it requires two solutions: one to pre-organize and share (dropbox, google drive) and Brandfolder for "finished" assets. Unfortunately, this is where they fall off in use. Much better for external share (neat & organized) use vs internal creative share (messy) and growing...

Brandfolder review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"An amazing tool for web developers."

What do you like best?

I like that this takes asset management for media off my plate. And that clients can use it without much or any support from me.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far, I just set up the account and tell the clients to go at it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you ever need to send assets to a media outlet or vendor, use this service. You'll never have to worry about formatting or getting someone what they need, because it's all right there in front of them.

As a web developer, this just takes one more thing off my plate, which helps A LOT. The less work I have to do to create a great product the better. Brandfolder already does everything a client might need for media assets and then some. No point in re-inventing the world when Brandfolder already delivers it on a silver platter.

Brandfolder review by Keith M.
Keith M.

"The right tool for our sales and marketing team"

What do you like best?

The clean look of the interface and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Thus far, I'm not seeing any issues in our pattern of usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very pleased with the experience thus far. I would encourage companies like ours to deploy Brandfolder - and I suspect you'll be hooked as we are.

Ability for a dispersed sales force to quickly obtain sales materials, and for our marketing team to be able to quickly update data.

Brandfolder review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Good organizational tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to find, view, and download all of our graphical assets. I also really like the big huge Search bar at the top. I don't have to go hunting for it. Visually appealing, too.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to select which folder within my org I can select to receive alerts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great organizing tool

We needed a better way for our global teams to access our assets and ShareFile and SharePoint weren't cutting it. Also, I know that the assets in Brandfolder are approved versus trying to find the latest and greatest AND approved assets behind our firewall.

Brandfolder review by Executive Sponsor in Education Management
Executive Sponsor in Education Management

"A tool that CEOs appreciate"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is part of the new age apps that it takes to run a software company like ours.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure what I would say is missing, but it will certainly be interesting to figure out where they take the product from here.

Digital assets - especially for our design team and sales team are managed effectively.

Brandfolder review by Antoine V.
Antoine V.

"Saves a ton of time, provides a ton of structure"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder has just the right mix of simplicity to help me get a quick start on brand management, and features to help me structure my brand guidelines cleanly and clearly. It helps me dot the i's and cross the t's, but only as much as I want to.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if the interface was even cleaner, clearer, and brighter in terms of design.

Sharing your brand with the whole world is very important. Helps you make sure your brand is used consistently and portrayed positively, even by people over whom you have no control... and that's most people!

Brandfolder review by Basho M.
Basho M.

"Damn this is a good DAM"

What do you like best?

I like software that is elegant, streamlined, and seamless. Brandfolder does all of the above. Such good value for the money, not to mention their team is AWESOME at helping with issues and providing great thought leadership in the space. Couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup is challenging just because it takes time - not because of the software. Also, it's only as good as the assets you put in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thier recent Slack integration is amazing!

Saving time, sharing with clients, versioning correctly, and brand consistency.

Brandfolder review by Sunny B.
Sunny B.

"Great product, easy to use, great support! "

What do you like best?

As the co-founder and creative director of Motto, a branding and design agency, I've been looking to manage the brand assets of our clients effectively for quite some time. I tested several other solutions that were not affordable or as other reviewers mentioned "complicated." BrandFolder has perfected the interface so that it's easy to get up and running quickly, but also, as we share folders with our clients, they are able to get access to their assets easily. I'd also say I really like the support and the willingness of the BrandFolder team to listen to what their users want.

What do you dislike?

While I'm really happy with BrandFolder, I can definitely see some improvements like allowing customers to brand their folders without the BF logo. Customizing the interface ie colors and logos, even if simple adjustments would make for a more ownable experience. Also one major improvement would be connection with Adobe products like Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. To link those programs would be a powerful experience that would take BF over the top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see if it works for you. It's an incredible tool for creative brand managers, agencies and digital teams.

We share the strategy, creative and digital resources to our clients effectively allowing our clients to gain access to their brand assets 6 months to a year after their project with us has completed. We also keep a digital archive of the assets we've created to share both internally and externally as needed. The benefits to saving time and effort has been pretty incredible.

Brandfolder review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Business solution short cut"

What do you like best?

It seems that we were given shorter and shorter time frame to turn around the finished product (re)design with all the required updated information needed for the package. Brandfolder is in the right place to provide the much needed services that would spare us from the researching and second guessing game. I am very happy for the constant notification of the latest addition of symbols.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can recommend is to have all the text in the symbol in outlined form. There were symbols that use the live HelveticaNeueLTStd-Bd font that we don't have. I will have to found a similar font to substitute it to match the look of it before it can be shared with the team. The size of the symbols should be consistent which will eliminate the resize problem for replacement.

With the shared asset from Brandfolder we were able to to provide the correct information to the brand on time for approval which also enable the printer to meet the deadline.

Brandfolder review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"An Elegant Way to Share Brand Assets "

What do you like best?

Its simplicity, it's ease of use and it's elegance. I also love the customer experience.

What do you dislike?

I wish more people knew about you actually so I don't have to explain what you are and why I use you each time. I also wish it were easier to download video and pictures. People find that part cumbersome. I also wish I could have parts of the folder public and other parts private.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love that I can embed it in any site or keep it completely private and by invitation only. It is an easy to use, elegant solution that immediately makes your brand look good to investors, media and other key stakeholders.

I use it to house press kits and assets for distributors and partners.

Brandfolder review by Travis B.
Travis B.

"Brand folder improves asset sharing for a global workplace"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder has been truly a joy to use for our global marketing and sales teams. Although its early in our use of the Brandfolder platform, it has made the sharing of assets and visibility of projects that employees would otherwise not know about much easier and quicker. The search function works great and its super easy to add folks to our folder.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are the pages flipping through. We would rather have all the assets on one long, scrollable page (which is something Brandfolder had when we started but their dev team is working on bringing back or so we are told).

Would also like a "move to page" action item to be able to move/copy assets to multiple folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with the CS team, they will take your suggestions and place future development around them.

Sharing assets global, no matter how large or small. Our team can much more easily find assets, images, logos and other tools that enable them to do their jobs. It also makes it easier for me as a designer to find things, share source files with other designers, easily tell somewhere where to find things rather than it living in my head or in a local folder. We have been impressed with the multiple file structure and plan on creating levels of folders like 'super user', 'intermediate' and 'basic user.' This will enable us to track who gets what kind of assets global and share accordingly. Our corporate management has been very please.

Brandfolder review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Using Brandfolder to navigate Media Properties"

What do you like best?

layout and user-friendliness; it's easy to navigate and download to PowerPoint or Local Disk

What do you dislike?

nothing yet. as of right now, there isn't anything negative I see about using it or its features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask your clients of Media & Advertising to keep it updated and it will greatly help out any team.

Campaign and Sponsorship opportunities throughout an entire year on TV and Digital properties can be difficult to manage and maintain; Brandfolder allows both sides to easily see what the year and beyond contains for potential clients.

Brandfolder review by Katie T.
Katie T.

"Just what I was looking for"

What do you like best?

As my department’s brand manager I’ve been looking for a simple and easy to use way to share creative resources with my coworkers. When I started looking I found an array very expensive and complicated solutions. I had almost given up when I came across Brandfolder. I love how easy it is to share resources and for my team to download the correct file re-sized appropriately for their project. The search functionality and tagging features make it a breeze to share a collection of resources or find what you’re looking for quickly. I am so glad I came across Brandfolder - it makes my job easier.

What do you dislike?

The only addition I'd like to see in the future is being able to share a collection of resources with an outside contact without giving them access to the whole Brandfolder. It meets my needs well internally for sharing but thins would improve my ability to use it to share with external contacts. Being able to do that via a link that automatically expires would be even better.

Sharing of digital assets including creative resources and final marketing collateral documents for distribution.

Brandfolder review by Christa G.
Christa G.

"Simple easy to use app"

What do you like best?

As the marketing coordinator of a startup, I am constantly updating and including new team members, updated logos, current press releases, and much more. Brandfolder makes it extremely easy to update and share changes our company is making.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I would recommend is being able to choose what someone can view.

The startup scene is fast-paced. When something needs to be published, I can easily give my company's correct/updated logos and brand images quickly and with ease thanks to Brandfolder. Sometimes it is easier for me to grab information off Brandfolder, than dig around and try to find it on my desktop.

Brandfolder review by Bryan K.
Bryan K.

"Save time - be organized"

What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive interface that unapologetically limits the categories that you can place brand information into. If you favor the disorganization of dumping everything into folders on DropBox (where everyone has a different method of filing), then Brandfolder is not for you. After you finalize assets, then put them in a place you know they won't get lost, moved, deleted, etc. That place is Brandfolder.

What do you dislike?

Sharing limited items with outside folks would be great. They have a nice tab feature that sorts items for you and provides a quick link to those items - if you could only share just that "collection" with certain people without giving them access to the entire Brandfolder that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try - understand that it is NOT a folder system, but an organization-system. Check out all the features and really give it a go by sharing it around your office. If you don't find value in it then you probably think Sharepoint is easy to use, in which case you are not the market for Brandfolder.

We have distributors all over the world that need our branding assets, presentation material, logos, etc. at different times throughout the day (and night). Having a single place to send them to anytime is extremely helpful.

Brandfolder review by Joe H.
Joe H.

"Saves me so much time"

What do you like best?

I found Brandfolder when I got tired of having to send everyone company logos repeatedly. It's a simple, easy to navigate and send link where everything everyone needs is stored, in every file format. We now have a central repository for all our marketing assets, and that's helped with marketing communications, SEO, and internal asset sharing.

No more, "Joe, can you send me the PubNub logo?"

What do you dislike?

Everything works pretty well! It takes most file types and works seamlessly.

To put it simply, accessibility to updated assets. When I first got here, our old pre-2012 logo was still sitting at #1 on Google Images, and people were still using it. That's no bueno. Now, we have one place to put all our current marketing assets, and that's essential for a brand.

Brandfolder review by Derek K.
Derek K.

"Finally - easy sharing and syncing for branding assets."

What do you like best?

As a developer and avid user of the internet, I observe frequently that branding assets are an effort to get (much less in the correct format) even if you are speaking to the person who has the proper access. This experience coming from a developer who is mutually involved with the brand, versus someone from press wanting to report on your brand - I can't imagine how they must feel.

Brandfolder solves this problem. With it's brilliant, clean, and simple interface it is easy to get all of your branding assets uploaded, organized, and with more detail and control than any other location. Afterward, it's a simple task to share and update your contacts with the correct and up-to-date branding assets.

What do you dislike?

Everything released works very well, and I'm excited to see the fulfillment of their new features!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a shot - you'll be surprised at how easy Brandfolder is to use. Find something it lacks? Recommend it! Their team couldn't be more awesome.

Gone are the days of clients showing up with a physical folder of branding guidelines, shared disorganized dropbox folders, and zip files. This kind of organization and control over your branding assets is unparalleled. Did you notice that Google's logo got a slight update last year? Thanks to Brandfolder, you no longer have to.

Brandfolder review by Marci J.
Marci J.

"Love our brandfolder!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to manage and use. One of my favorite features is being able to replace flyers without changing the link. No more broken links! Things change around Obeo all the time, and I am constantly updating flyers and brochures. I no longer need to replace links on pdf, landing pages etc! With Brandfolder, I can simply replace the flyer or brochure, but the link stays the same. That is my FAVORITE feature!!

I also love how visual the dashboard is. It's just a fabulous way to share brand collateral.

What do you dislike?

Logo management. I would like to be able to organize by file type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Logo management could be improved. I'd like to be able to group by file type.

Brandfolder is a great way to keep our brand assets organized and available to anyone who needs them. It saves me countless emails a month, when vendor/partners need logos/flyers/hex codes etc!

Brandfolder review by Bart V.
Bart V.

"Brandfolder is great and safes a lot of time"

What do you like best?

it's so easy! We use it for press, communication and it works like a charm.

What do you dislike?

Actually not too much, it is just a reliable helpfull service

versioning, central place to store assets, asset distribution

Brandfolder review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Easy to use, easy to share"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a way to share brand assets with our technology partners. We recently redesigned our logo, updated our website, and all in all we wanted this face lift to extend to our entire web presence. It was so easy to get our assets into Brandfolder and share them with our partners. I sent our folder to a number of people, and every single one was able to visit the site a grab what they needed without asking me or Brandfolder how the interface works. It's very straightforward and easy to use, even if it's your first time logging in. This also acted as a centralized database for our internal teams.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I thought there were too many pop ups. Once you get used to the system you really don't need the instructions since it is so easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! You will only save time.

I saved a ton of time by putting brand assets and marketing material in Brandfolder. Instead of emailing these assets separately each time by attaching large files, I could simply send a link. It was also easy to add content over time. If we had a new promotion going on, I would update our Brandfolder and give our sales team a heads up that they can grab all the new marketing material when they need it. This also ensured consistent branding throughout our teams.

Brandfolder review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"A "why didn't anyone think of this before now?" product that delivers"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of directing everyone to an easily accessible, well-designed place where they can find exactly what they need, quickly.

What do you dislike?

I want an up-top, "Open Your Folder" search bar that lets me (or my peeps) type in the folder name and go right there. Right now, you have to poke around for some light blue text halfway down the page....come on, guys, make it easier!

We have everyone (field, partner, internal, agency) using the CORRECT versions of logos, and our department admin is no longer playing fetch-the-logo six times a day.

Learn more about Brandfolder

Brandfolder Videos

Learning about Brandfolder?

* We monitor all Brandfolder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.