Brandfolder

Brandfolder

Brandfolder empowers marketers by providing an easy to use, visual platform for organizing and sharing official brand assets.

Work for Brandfolder?

Learning about Brandfolder?

Brandfolder Reviews

Ask Brandfolder a Question
Showing 575 Brandfolder reviews
Kristi H.

"Brandfolder Provides a Refined Solution for Digital Asset Management"

What do you like best?

We love the visual layout with the robust search feature. The ease of use is second to none and it presents our assets to our customers and media partners in a way that is consistent with our own reputation.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything that I dislike. They have given us more than I could have asked for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't delay, just get it. You'll be thrilled!

We are solving the issue of keeping our assets up to date easily by having just one place to maintain. We also have solved the issue of assets disappearing when users misunderstand complex directions about how to download our assets. The Brandfolder interface is so simple to use and it prevents accidental deletion of our assets. Brandfolder has provided us with total control of our assets while making it exceptionally easy to share them.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Brandfolder
Kimberly W.

"Changed our branding for the best"

What do you like best?

I like that we have one place for all of our public facing documents. Brandfolder allows the marketing team to completely control our brand with easy access. I also like that I am not having to search for the same marketing materials over and over. I just point the sales and management team to our Brandfolder and I don't have to do anything else.

What do you dislike?

I have to do a lot of deleting of old assets. I wish we could archive them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This has been a life saver for our company. We had collateral from 5 years ago going out to prospects with old branding. We have stepped up our marketing and Brandfolder was there to help us out. Our sales team is so happy to have a single place to look for materials with a great naming system. They no longer have to waste time. I highly recommend this solution.

Brandfolder solves the need of always having to find the most up to date marketing materials or presentations. Our sales team can know save time by going directly to our company portal and getting what they need in minutes. Brandfolder also helps us stay organized by tagging each piece so our teams know how and when to use the material. We are able to differentiate items by internal or public facing and by vendor.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Mike B.

"Brandfolder DAM Review"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder provides great value as compared to other DAM solutions like WebDAM. It has a clean UI that's very easy to learn and navigate. The feature and functionality set is very robust and the flexibility allows us to customize our digital assets in almost any way possible. The ability to tag assets allows for a great search experience and sharing assets within our organization or outside of it is a breeze. We can share assets via links, or by sending and email and can add expiration dates so we can control access to our assets. To top it off their customer support and training is among some of the best I've encountered in twenty years of leading marketing teams. This is quite simply one of the best solutions available.

What do you dislike?

Brandfolder does have limitations... but whenever we've encountered a feature that could be improved or have an idea for an enhancement... they are always willing to help and listen to suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you include Brandfolder on your short lust of DAM vendors!

Our old digital asset management was built on the Microsoft Sharepoint platform. It was a cumbersome, hard to work with (you need to be a Sharepoint admin to customize) unfriendly "solution". Brandfolder is everything that our old system wasn't. It's clean, simple, easy to manage, and priced right. Now, people actually use it and can easily find and share what they need.

Katie H.

"My favorite marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder has made my job much easier - all I have to do is send a link to my sales team, partners, media, whoever, and I'm done; they have everything they need. As an almost one-woman marketing team, it's important that I stay organized and Brandfolder helps me do that. It's one of my favorite resources!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I dislike about Brandfolder. It truly has solved a problem for my company, and my team and I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Brandfolder!! This is the easiest way to organize brand assets in a clean, efficient and professional way - with just one link.

Brandfolder has helped my company solve the issue of where and how to efficiently house, organize and share my company's marketing assets. The main benefits would be that anyone who needs access to my documents can find them by using one simple link. It has specifically helped my sales team, as well as provided a quick and easy resource for media folks who may be looking for particular logos or photos for their stories.

Emily M.

"Easy, Attractive, and Effective!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to send our Brandfolder link directly to our members (or send them to our website) so that they can download bios, logos, videos, and more with very little effort. The layout is so clean and attractive, it makes the entire process seamless.

I have recommended this to many of our members and they have also been impressed! I think Brandfolder can be useful to anyone and everyone!

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Brandfolder so I have no comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support is awesome! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

We are solving two huge issues through Brandfolder.

1) I do not have to take the time, energy, (and email space) to send out our logo to every organization that we sponsor events for. They know where to find the logos so they do not even have to contact me.

2) We have updated our logo just recently and having Brandfolder helps us ensure that every organization that has had our logo in the past now has access to the new one and can rely on our Brandfolder site to keep them updated with our changing logos.

There are many other things that have been solved as well, but these are the biggest two.

Jes Z.

"Love Brandfolder!"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to interact with — both from the end of the designer uploading things and the end of someone downloading things from it. Also LOVE that I can have one asset in multiple formats all grouped into one. Makes life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

This is a nitpicky designer thing, but I hate that pixel background that shows when an image doesn't fill the rectangle space. Would definitely prefer just white. It's pretty distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to be able to provide people with lots of assets, very easily, this is the software for you. It even has places to keep brand language, which is easy to update (and very valuable for people outside of marketing too! Our Dev team loves that they can always make sure they know what the latest "elevator pitch" is.)

It's been so easy for us to make assets available to press — saves us a TON of time being able to just point them to brandfolder and let them decide what assets they'd like to use themselves.

Travis B.

"Brand folder improves asset sharing for a global workplace"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder has been truly a joy to use for our global marketing and sales teams. Although its early in our use of the Brandfolder platform, it has made the sharing of assets and visibility of projects that employees would otherwise not know about much easier and quicker. The search function works great and its super easy to add folks to our folder.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are the pages flipping through. We would rather have all the assets on one long, scrollable page (which is something Brandfolder had when we started but their dev team is working on bringing back or so we are told).

Would also like a "move to page" action item to be able to move/copy assets to multiple folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk with the CS team, they will take your suggestions and place future development around them.

Sharing assets global, no matter how large or small. Our team can much more easily find assets, images, logos and other tools that enable them to do their jobs. It also makes it easier for me as a designer to find things, share source files with other designers, easily tell somewhere where to find things rather than it living in my head or in a local folder. We have been impressed with the multiple file structure and plan on creating levels of folders like 'super user', 'intermediate' and 'basic user.' This will enable us to track who gets what kind of assets global and share accordingly. Our corporate management has been very please.

UP
Un-attributed

"Using Brandfolder to navigate Media Properties"

What do you like best?

layout and user-friendliness; it's easy to navigate and download to PowerPoint or Local Disk

What do you dislike?

nothing yet. as of right now, there isn't anything negative I see about using it or its features

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask your clients of Media & Advertising to keep it updated and it will greatly help out any team.

Campaign and Sponsorship opportunities throughout an entire year on TV and Digital properties can be difficult to manage and maintain; Brandfolder allows both sides to easily see what the year and beyond contains for potential clients.

Jeremy F.

"Brandfolder kicks so much ass"

What do you like best?

It makes getting assets to all the people who need them ridiculously easy and makes us look waaaaaaay more organized than we probably are, like we're actually professional or something.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing, it makes my life sooooo much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. I recommend Brandfolder to every other brewery I know.

We have to get pictures of our products to sales reps, press, distributors, advertisers, etc. and this makes it so simple. Our team can effortlessly get access to everything they need and it cuts down on the avalanche of emails we would normally get for these assets.

AT

"Brandfolder Review"

What do you like best?

It's an easy place for us to compile and share our most important brands standards and assets internally and with partners!

What do you dislike?

I would like a little more flexibility to customize the dashboard - changing folder titles or having multiple options to match internal language would be huge.

We're a small marketing team. Sharing files and documents with partners can be a drain on our capacity. Being able to send a link with downloadable assets and instructions saves me a boatload of time.

Michael P.

"Asset management for my SAAS company"

What do you like best?

The view of the assets is fantastic. Anyone could use a tool like Google Drive to put everything but BrandFolder goes the extra mile in terms of organization and presentation of our assets.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see easier ways to link to files and the ability to use Brandfolder to host my images that are displayed on our landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you plan on using just the free tier make sure to really decide which assets you want to use.

Before using BrandFolder we had no good way to organize our assets. There were logos here and there, social media images we needed all around, just no organization at all. BrandFolder has allowed us to organize what is important and have it in one place.

UA

"Great product"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to use. Very functional. Can store all your relevant assets in one place for others to access.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more space to store stuff.

It's helpful when introducing yourself to others.

Paul S.

"Corporate Asset Bank"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is a simple, cost effective platform for our marketing team to manage and share our brand assets with members in our organization and other corporate partners.

What do you dislike?

The obvious limitations are needing internet access to access your brand assets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple tool to use and make sharing digital assets considerably simpler than other tools I have used in the past.

We are managing a large portion of our brand through this tool. It has allowed us to easily share assets with partners we deem appropriate and restrict others.

AI
Un-attributed

"Make your life easier and improve your external brand image. What's not to love."

What do you like best?

I like having a single link to share with external stakeholders. They can trust that the information is current. And I only have to share one link.

What do you dislike?

Having multiple image formats (.ai, .eps, .pdf for a logo for example), isn't obvious to a first time end-user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the larger plans suit your needs. Once you start using it, you'll likely want to expand your use.

We have multiple sources requesting logos, pictures, colors, and other assets. This gives us one link to share to answer all of the requests. We have saved time and reduced churn of prepping and sending files.

Melissa T.

"Sweet, Simple, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Love that I can share logos, fonts, and color palettes with everyone that needs it, right in one location!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have videos and tutorials on there for colleagues and do a shared "library" of assets that can be checked out...with previous versions stored.

I'm a creative director, so I need to have access to the most up-to-date design elements for various organizations. This makes that possible any time of day without bothering others to send them to me.

UP
Un-attributed

"Great for sharing long distance!"

What do you like best?

Our team is currently split across a few satellite offices, but the ability to share our Brandfolder helps us to make sure our design projects still feel cohesive. It's so nice to have instant access to elements and fonts, regardless of which computer I'm working on.

What do you dislike?

I love getting to create content for our company, but I don't often get the chance to dive in. Honestly, I just wish I could use Brandfolder more. I'm looking into options for using it with another project I'm doing outside of work.

We just launched a big rebrand so we want to make sure everyone is on the same page with our new elements moving forward. Brandfolder has been a big help from day one.

Julie D.

"Gotta love it!"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the interface and that it's not a "folder/file" based system. Makes it A LOT easier to quickly navigate.

What do you dislike?

Um, not too much at this point! I have really had a good experience so far.

We have lots of assets that need to be distributed all over the world, but they have specific uses and they are also updated regularly. We needed a system to help us manage version control and make it easy for people to find what they need. Our FTP site was WAY too hard to find things and too clunky.

Kate B.

"Such a useful organizational tool and timesaver"

What do you like best?

It's easy to maintain and easy to use. Uploading and updating assets is quick on the back end, and our sales network can easily find what they need on the front end. Having our downloads on a web based platform is convenient for our sales team on the road, they don't have to access our servers at all because they can simply share documents and images from our Brandfolder online.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes organizing assets is buggy, they'll revert back to their original order. Overall, that's a really small thing.

Having all our public facing documents in one place means it's easy for our sales force to find the most up to date information they need. They don't have to sort through older versions our outdated files. They know that whatever they see there is the right one to use.

UB C.

"Making my life that much simpler"

What do you like best?

I love that in one place I can manage one of the most important parts of my brand experience - the visual experience!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, except not hanging out with the Brandfolder team as much!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just know that you'll be able to track your visual experience anywhere on the internet to make sure no one is misusing your company's image.

I'm buying back valuable time that can be spent on growth activities as opposed to managing my assets.

AM

"Excellent Asset Manager"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is very easy to use and update. I like that you can give people different permissions, so those who need to edit can. I frequently email the "share asset" link for people outside my company to download the logo and company description. It has reduced the time I spend emailing files and the back-and-forth regarding file types. With the "share asset" link, you get access to all the file types available. It also saves my email from getting overloaded with so many large files. It also has a very attractive user interface and is very intuitive!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any feature that I don't like yet on Brandfolder, but I do wish more of my colleagues used it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use and very effective!

I spend significantly less time spent deleting large files from my email, and have better quality control in our brand management and the assets external partners and media are using.

Kate B.

"Brandfolder is a win for creative departments and beyond"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is a timesaver and headache-reducer. Support for Brandfolder clients is fantastic--very responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. Prior to this we had an awful system of files that were always going missing or issues with multiple versions.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to group (and hide) product "folios" on the main site page. For example, our Brandfolder site main-page is a bit too visually busy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your internal processes for managing marketing assets is driving you crazy, think about a trial with Brandfolder.

No more spending time completing 1-off requests for marketing materials. Clients can easily access support materials on their own. The interface is really easy to use, it took our team about 15 minutes to feel comfortable managing the site. The ability to keep all assets--images, boilerplate, print collateral, logos, font-recommendations--is a real timesaver.

AH
Un-attributed

"Excellent method of organizing and sharing assets"

What do you like best?

We have used Brandfolder for almost 2 years now and we love it. It is a simple and elegant way to organize and present our assets for internal distribution as well as to our clients. The user interface is intuitive and clear. The updates made by Brandfolder over our time with them have enhanced the experience even more.

What do you dislike?

There is no easy way, as of yet, to lay the Brandfolder functionality in our current website template.

Easy and open access to brand assets

Will S.

"Brandfolder Rules"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Brandfolder is having easy access to dozens of client's assets in my back pocket.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make Brandfolder better is if it was free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save time and keep your brand(s) consistent with Brandfolder. There customer support is as great as their product.

I save time every week not having to find and send assets to my clients. My clients can now just go to there folder and grab whatever they need. My clients are saving time too.

Tracy T.

"Organized Efficient and Powerful"

What do you like best?

All of our logos, images, pdfs are in one place and can be changed across the board so that every person has the same amount of access. In a frequently changing world where version control is a nightmare - Brandfolder is the One Place with the One Version we need!

What do you dislike?

Wish I could add More images and 54 items is less than I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Larger accounts with more storage

Digital Asset Management and Marketing Material management are challenging in todays environment. There is never a printed piece that is not up to date. Also - working with agency or new clients as we on-board them -- everyone is given access tot he same material so there is an established norm for what we expect people to see/learn/review.

Heather T.

"Extremely convenient and intuitive asset management system for our clients."

What do you like best?

User interface, ease of organization, client convenience, accessibility and no downtime

What do you dislike?

No ability to easily transition account to client

Asset sharing, interactive brand guidelines

AS
Un-attributed

"Easy asset management enabling FINIS to expand internationally, and share bulk content. "

What do you like best?

Ability to host two Brandfolder accounts, private and public – this has helped us sectionalize our assets and grant selective access to ensure our private assets are being used by trusted sources. The ability to customize folders has made the UI more personalized to FINIS and easier to locate certain assets.

What do you dislike?

Because we store so many assets on our Brandfolder, we suffer from the long scroll effect. We've recently added the pagination feature, but now were having a problem with users not being able to find assets. In my ideal setting, I think I would prefer the long scroll and have a faster load time of assets to avoid using the pagination feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to improve time, convenience, accessibility, and sharing... then Brandfolder is a great solution to consider. I find myself not having to respond to singular asset requests which has saved me 10+ hours weekly. Equally, I've received praise from internal staff and external partners expressing the significant difference Brandfolder has made when it come to easy asset navigation, downloads, and sharing.

Brandfolder has taken a huge weight off the Creative and Marketing team to respond to 1:1 requests, and empowered internal staff, and external partners and dealers to browse and download assets that match their needs. Because unlimited assets are available for download (at any time), it's helped grow our international market and sync FINIS product pushes and campaigns across the globe.

"Great Centralized Location"

What do you like best?

I use it often on my position to access company approved information for use in publications and bid/proposal preparations. It is very easy to use and a great centralized location for a company to keep their branded materials.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far; it is easy to use and a great centralized location for company messages.

It is a great tool to ensure that the company message is preapproved and consistent.

Cirita G.

"Best product for managing workflow!"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to oversee how our projects are coming along from a big picture perspective.

What do you dislike?

If the android app was more user friendly that would rock. For example...adding a subtask takes far too many clicks

We utilize brandfolder to help keep us organized while producing a magazine every 4 weeks. Being able to keep track of everyone's contributions & graphic elements is great. It saves us time from searching through piles of emails for a single instruction; in Brandfolder it is all there in one convenient place. We categorize each task by advertiser, and everything we need to put an ad together for that particular client is in their own folder.

EC
Un-attributed

"Vice President Global Marketing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Easy to explain to internal and external customers.

What do you dislike?

The program itself sometimes is buggy. Found it to load slow and in the past I have had difficulty with it freezing up on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Possible future flexibility in "merchandising" the page by being able to drag and drop assets into a specific order.

Sharing of communication materials. Very helpful organizing and presenting with BF.

EM
Un-attributed

"Wonderful way to organize a high number of assets for multiple partners and clients"

What do you like best?

Multiple catalogs with individually controlled access, stacking of like graphics, ease of use for my clients. If the client is fairly organized to begin wth, they see the benefit.

What do you dislike?

Limits! Seems odd for a product at this level to cap folders/item numbers. I agree it's not Dropbox or Google drive, but for large customers with a high volume assets, we are forced to use other solutions or exceed our caps.

Basic fact, most companies are very disorganized with their brand and advertising assets. This helps get it under control. But as I mentioned above, it requires two solutions: one to pre-organize and share (dropbox, google drive) and Brandfolder for "finished" assets. Unfortunately, this is where they fall off in use. Much better for external share (neat & organized) use vs internal creative share (messy) and growing...

Chris B.

"An amazing tool for web developers."

What do you like best?

I like that this takes asset management for media off my plate. And that clients can use it without much or any support from me.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far, I just set up the account and tell the clients to go at it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you ever need to send assets to a media outlet or vendor, use this service. You'll never have to worry about formatting or getting someone what they need, because it's all right there in front of them.

As a web developer, this just takes one more thing off my plate, which helps A LOT. The less work I have to do to create a great product the better. Brandfolder already does everything a client might need for media assets and then some. No point in re-inventing the world when Brandfolder already delivers it on a silver platter.

Keith M.

"The right tool for our sales and marketing team"

What do you like best?

The clean look of the interface and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Thus far, I'm not seeing any issues in our pattern of usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very pleased with the experience thus far. I would encourage companies like ours to deploy Brandfolder - and I suspect you'll be hooked as we are.

Ability for a dispersed sales force to quickly obtain sales materials, and for our marketing team to be able to quickly update data.

I

"Good organizational tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to find, view, and download all of our graphical assets. I also really like the big huge Search bar at the top. I don't have to go hunting for it. Visually appealing, too.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to select which folder within my org I can select to receive alerts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great organizing tool

We needed a better way for our global teams to access our assets and ShareFile and SharePoint weren't cutting it. Also, I know that the assets in Brandfolder are approved versus trying to find the latest and greatest AND approved assets behind our firewall.

EE
Un-attributed

"A tool that CEOs appreciate"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder is part of the new age apps that it takes to run a software company like ours.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure what I would say is missing, but it will certainly be interesting to figure out where they take the product from here.

Digital assets - especially for our design team and sales team are managed effectively.

Antoine V.

"Saves a ton of time, provides a ton of structure"

What do you like best?

Brandfolder has just the right mix of simplicity to help me get a quick start on brand management, and features to help me structure my brand guidelines cleanly and clearly. It helps me dot the i's and cross the t's, but only as much as I want to.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if the interface was even cleaner, clearer, and brighter in terms of design.

Sharing your brand with the whole world is very important. Helps you make sure your brand is used consistently and portrayed positively, even by people over whom you have no control... and that's most people!

Un-attributed

"Easy to organize company marketing materials and design standards!"

What do you like best?

My company began using Brandfolder this year to house all of our stock images, marketing materials, decks, and other assets. It's been a great resource to house everything in one place and ensure that as employees we are using the most up to date assets . I like the ease of use, search-ability, and organization of the tool. It also helps to rest assured that we are using the most up to date information instead of having to look in multiple places or make sure with marketing that all materials are up to date. As the company scales, Brandfolder is one of the tools that has helped.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints, but as a user I think more customizability would be better. Also, the speed of Brandfolder isn't always great and some items can take a longer than expected to download or show up with the preview box.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you organize all of your materials in a consistent manner that is easy to follow. This will provide the best results and ensure that other users at your company and outside of it want to use it!

We wanted to make sure that everyone in the company is aligned with the same marketing collateral. Brandfolder has definitely simplified the distribution process and helped the company scale as the team continues to grow.

Michael A.

"Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to roll out"

What do you like best?

The Brandfolder platform is configurable to fit with our organization and the initial and ongoing from their team has been fantastic. Brandfolder listents to our needs and has been very accommodating.

They helped us identify a taxonomy that worked for our business, and the set-up and roll-out was super quick - about a month. The product is not overly complex - in fact it's fairly simple, but it fit well with our requirements of needing a simple DAM with just the right mix of features but not so weighty it would take forever to learn or use.

Also a really great feature is that we can upload image assets, then if we need to download them in a different file format or different size, that functionality is built right in.

What do you dislike?

Initially we did have some performance issues, but I must say Brandfolder was very responsive to that and is making fast steps to really improve the speed of asset retrieval. They are upgrading data centers and now the speed one expects with a Saas platform is on par or very nearly there.

Another feature that can be improved is on the usage analytics side (which I understand is on their roadmap). A valid question we want to solve for is which assets are consumed the most and by whom?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how quickly it is to implement; how quickly it is to evangelize the value proposition, and the level of personal support. Also how mature your organization is to incorporate DAM into your technology stack and processes.

The business problem we are seeking to answer was simply a central location within which to store our marketable assets. We had previously so many places that content was stored, without an overarching taxonomy that it was impossible to find anything. Brandfolder has made that a lot easier simply by having one central location, with our own content taxonomy laid on top of it.

Primarly we have used Brandfolder as an internal resource, but another use case is external: deploy once, and use multiple places. For this use case, we would need more robust analytics on consumption, so if they can solve for that I think it would be a hit out of the park.

AI

"Nice option"

What do you like best?

Love it. Easy to use, it was very friendful and all easy to get ready

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. It's good so far.

A really fast and easy way to show off our brand to people that need to use it.

Un-attributed

"It is helping our creative team."

What do you like best?

Image sorting, asset organizer/work flow

What do you dislike?

User Interface could be more compelling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If company has a product development, helps manage all assets from packaging to marketing materials to trade show collateral.

Image inventory, project inventory, image assets, and overall product development

Ben P.

"Get your brand in order and make it accessible to your team"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Brandfolder is that it allows you to combine your stye guide and the actual asset files all in one, easy to use and share place. It is also easier to use than just a shared asset folder a company might use in dropbox or google, because it is visual and customizable to your specific brand needs.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint might be a little bit of a pipe dream, but I wish I could know how many times assets are being used and who is using them. From a practical standpoint that might help me know what areas to focus on if we're going through any kind of redesign. But really, it answers all the issues I've had with making and enforcing a style guide.

The problem has always been employees using old or low resolution versions of logos and other files. This makes it simple for me to distribute, and update files as needed.

AC
Un-attributed

"My experience overall is great, except for some issues with integration with Adobe CC."

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to upload all of the assets I use so that others are able to access them as well. This allows us all to ensure we are using the same and most current version of an asset.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the integration of Brandfolder with Adobe CC. It is difficult to search for items in the plug-in, it takes quite a while for the items to load into Adobe, and when I go to export a project out of Adobe into a PDF, the links become broken.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this to others. The support is great as the company really wants user feedback to improve the product. They respond very quickly and are definitely open to suggestions on additions and changes to the product.

We are solving the problem of sharing assets in an efficient way and making sure everyone is using the same asset and most current asset. This has been helpful in saving time by being easily able to send the requester a link to an asset or login to Brandfolder as well as saving time having to revise a project because it contains an outdated asset.

UB
Un-attributed

"Brandfolder is a great resource for groups to store and share information."

What do you like best?

The ability to search for the most recent versions of presentations. And the ability to regulate access to that information.

What do you dislike?

I have not really come across anything that Brandfolder has disappointed on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it to replace shared directories for document storage

We have solved a central storage area issue, combined with a powerful search functionality.

Kevin G.

"Great product! never had any issues! A+++"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, able to search for specific things, or browse the whole site in one scroll.

Highly Recommend!!

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike enough to state. but if I had to give you something to improve on, it would be allowing new users to set up user login easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT! I haven't used a product in the beverage industry that manages digital assetss better than brandfolder.

This program truly simplifies the projects and ability to manage multiple brands, with multiple partners.

Asset management

John S.

"Easy to use for non-marketing professionals"

What do you like best?

We love the graphical interface of Brandfolder. We've used similar solutions in the past, but our users were frustrated finding the collateral they needed. The thumbnail feature insures our team members can quickly find the right document.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could create my own folder hierarchy, instead of the pre-determined ones. However, the 'pin search' function has helped me create the organizational structure we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great solution for those concerned with maintaining consistency with non-marketing team members. Nearly all of our organization are not marketing-oriented, and Brandfolder allows us to easily control use of our marketing brand assets, and insures they are used properly.

It's always been a challenge distributing documents to over 70 people, making sure they have the most updated version. Brandfolder has helped us get the materials in the right hands.

AA
Un-attributed

"Overall a very nice asset management tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the platform is to use. We have been able to hit the ground running because there was no training needed.

What do you dislike?

I have only had Brand Folder for a month now, so I haven't found many things I dislike. I do wish that we could add new categories and rename the current ones so that it can be tailored more to our uses. From my understanding this is something Brand Folder is working to add in the near future though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial and really dig in and try to use it. Make sure you test every possible way you would use it to make sure it has all of the functionality that you want. It is very simple to use so it is easy to get staff members on board if you do decide to use Brand Folder.

It has made sharing assets with our sales and HR staff easier. Rather than requesting it through our graphic designer or myself, the staff can just go to our Brand Folder to get what they need and only if it isn't there do they come to us. It has eliminated some of the busy work throughout the day.

Kevin M.

"The product has been quick to learn and easy to access for myself and my coworkers."

What do you like best?

Brandfolder offers an easy way to share assets within our company and to our partners. The folks at Brandfolder have been very accommodating and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything to dislike - it just takes a bit of a adjustment to think of tagging our files rather than placing them in a bunch of different folders within folders.

We have been searching for a good photo library option - this will assist us in that process.

Susie B.

"Brandfolder is Great!"

What do you like best?

As a communications and design professional, Brandfolder has made our process incredibly streamlined--both internally and externally. It organizes our clients brand assets that we create in a clear, visual way. It also allows for easy sharing and communicating with new collaborators on a project. Never send the wrong logo file or color value again!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike yet.

With some many different file types and names, Brandfolder organizes these files and I never have to go back into folder within folder to find a certain file. I can send clients to their own Brandfolder page and they can find whatever they are looking for!

Morgan S.

"Easy To Use & Effective. Would Recommend!"

What do you like best?

From the minute we signed up, customer service has been amazing in making sure we were comfortable going forward with everything and have been readily available with any questions we have had. (Not that we had many, the tool is so simple and intuitive)

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have any dislikes! Every step of the process has been super easy and I think everyone should try Brandfolder!

We sort of had our assets everywhere. As the designer in my office, everyone is always asking me to send them an email with our branded fonts, and colors, and certain logos or photos, and I would have to go hunt those things down and combine them into an email or google drive, or DropBox. Now they are all in one spot with guidelines, and pointers right there with the asset! It's awesome to know our stuff is professionally hosted all in one spot for anyone to use as they need it!

Sara V.

"Flawless!"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use both for Brand Managers and for any employee in the company that needs access to any brand materials. It's very visual which makes it beautiful. Also, the UX and the UI are very carefully designed and it meets any expectations (drag and drops, fast and effective search, keyboard shortcuts, tags, categorisation, pre-population of items like videos, etc.). DELIGHTFUL product!

It doesn't have all the complex capabilities of bigger competitors but they are doing an AMAZING job on releasing new features very often.

What do you dislike?

My biggest struggle with the product is the lack of Single Sign On. In our company we use Google Accounts so if we need to use any kind of external application, it's easy for everyone to register through SSO. Brandfolder doesn't have this yet and I always get someone complaining about having to register on a different application.

Besides of that, I don't dislike anything about the product :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! You will definitely not regret it :)

I take care of all the brand assets, so before using Brandfolder, I would get tons of e-mails asking me for the logo in whatever size or format, product images and anything related. This would waste a lot of my time going through e-mails and folders re-searching the same items over and over again.

Because people wouldn't have direct access to this elements, sometimes they weren't even aware that they existed. And most of the time they would be in a extreme rush to get them. This would cause them to use outdated screenshots, outdated templates or even stretched logos *horrified emoji here*

Now everyone knows where all the official and up-to-date things are and they look for them themselves. This nor only saves me time, it also saves time to them. Since we use Brandfolder, they can create their needed materials or documents not only faster but only more up-to-date and more beautiful. They can enter in our Brandfolder and download the PowerPoint template, some product screenshots nicely placed inside devices and some stock images for the cover pictures. All by themselves! They feel now empowered and they love to scroll through the folder and find new things.

Now we have even created social network covers and wallpapers that everyone can find there. We didn't send out any e-mail to alert them, but everyone is now using them!

To summarise: empowers everyone in the company and speeds up a lot any process where brand elements are involved.

Paul R.

"The Elegance of Simplicity, Brandfolder Delivers!"

What do you like best?

The title of this review says it all "The Elegance of Simplicity".

A lot of companies tend to over complicate their product offerings. They try to be everything to everyone and end up being nothing to no one.

Brandfolder is super focused and crystal clear in their product offering plus they deliver on their mission statement, "Brandfolder’s mission is to standardize the way that brand assets are shared. We save people time and increase their productivity with a simple and straightforward way to share their brand with the world."

Their own Brandfolder is a testament to how you can best utilize their product. How simple is that.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure its a "dislike" but more of a how can Brandfolder make their product offering easier to understand when purchasing.

I would like to see a per brand monthly rate and an easy to understand (and easy to upgrade) bulk brand plan. The less "à la carte" fees the better. Its the paradox of choice, the less I have to think about options the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at the categories for a Brandfolder, create an identical folder structure locally and dump all your assets into this structure. then have a brand manager curate and upload only the most important and recent assets to Brandfolder

We have a number of startup companies in our portfolio and we need to manage the brand assets, and Brandfolder does this in a very simple and elegant way.

We treat our Brandfolders as a "Single Source of Truth" for our brands. No more are we "looking for that new photo of the CEO" or "where is the latest product shot"?

It's a great brand management tool for us internally as well as for any outside business partner or a journalist that needs a complete understand of our company as quickly as possible.

Learn more about Brandfolder

Brandfolder Videos

Learning about Brandfolder?

* We monitor all Brandfolder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.