Brand24 Reviews & Product Details

Brand24 Overview

What is Brand24?

Brand24 is a simple, yet reliable social media monitoring solution. Thousands of companies of all sizes use Brand24 to identify and analyze online conversations about their brands, products, and competitors across the web. Brand24 empowers its users to stay updated on what's being said about their businesses online, get customer insights, engage communities, identify sales leads, improve social customer service, reach out to influencers and monitor their competition. It's a solid and affordable media monitoring tool to help you manage online reputation, track and assess marketing campaigns, track your competitors, get customer feedback, do social selling and more.

Brand24 Details
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese

Brand24 gives you reliable, easy to use and affordable solution to track and engage online conversations relevant to your business in real time. Use it to measure effectiveness of your campaigns, grow customer satisfaction and sales.

More reliable - the most popular monitoring tool - Google Alert, unfortunately provides unreliable results. For an average phrase Brand24 picks up 20 times more mentions so our clients aren’t missing out on any relevant discussions.

More affordable - pricing with majority of popular monitoring tools starts with $500/mo. We provide reliable results for affordable price starting with $49. We’re educating the market that monitoring isn’t only reserved for large enterprises.

More accessible - with the majority of monitoring tools you have to go through several steps to get access to their demo. Brand24’s demo is very easy to get.

More usable - most tools have outdated interface, designed for analysts rather than "regular" people. They purposely keep their tool complicated to make money via consulting. We make monitoring easy – it’s not a rocket science. People talk about brands online, we pick it up and let you know about it.

Brand24

Showing 187 Brand24 reviews
Already have Brand24?
Social Media Specialist
Music
What do you like best?

I've been using Brand24 for a few months now. What I like best is that Brand24 gives me also the list of the mentions from Facebook (from what I know other monitoring tools don't have that option). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would change the design of the product to make it more clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The name of my company is specific, because it's at the same time the name of the whole category of tools (LiveChat). Because of that I don't look at the graph with the number of the mentions and don't use it for social analytics. However as I wrote in the title checking new mentions in Brand24 and a cup of coffee is my morning routine :) I use it for monitor the Internet and reply as LiveChat if it's necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of New Media
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The ability to find what others are saying about your brand is key. With Brand24 I am able to have contact with soon to be customers :) it's also great to be able to communicate with anyone who talks about the company that I work for! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the one thing that took me a bit to master was to ensure that my key words were set into place were effective. This took some trial and error but within minutes I got the hang of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great staff! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better contact with the client and direct sales, also increase of brand awareness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Brand24
G2
redaktor prowadzący
What do you like best?

The greatest thing about Brand24 is the support working with the speed of light! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is still not adjusted to the iPad's screen size. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The interface and the speed of collecting data perfectly works for me. I hope Brand24 will improve their mobile app more but the web app is just perfect. If you are looking for the social media monitoring tool, just give it a try. I was skeptical at first but after few weeks, I found a lot of usage I just didn't realised they work for me. Another thing is very clear raporting. Just a few clicks of mouse and I am able to make very transparent raports about project I am working on. Last but not least, I need to praise the legendary support. It takes just a few seconds to get your problems solved. It's like they never sleep. This is the most valuable thing about this company. They are always ready to help with any problems with their tool. What is more, they are really helpful not only with the technical problems but also with some inspirations about how you can use their monitoring in your business to improve it. All the tips I got from Brand24 supporrt were really useful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It works just like monitoring should do it. It keeps me informed about mentions and I can work on different projects from the very transparent interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Serviceable solution for company like start up to find mention about brand in web. Also is fantastic tool to find key word as reference in social media to promote brand and engage new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Brand24 shows not relevant content for me from foreign website, it isn't look like safe source. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing tool for young company like start ups to build reach and find any mention about brand in web. Finding key topics in blogs or forums and all social media tools like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. Brand24 also help company to promote their aplication and services. As customer we're really contented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's really helpful for start up to find future users and increase reach. Brand monitoring allows get more cotanct to people which would like to use our aplication and build relation with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Huge amount of information. Reports delivered to e-mail. It allows me to contact user/players directly via social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit of chaos when using broad keywords for campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it and improve your games/app downloads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I make mobile games and apps as an Indie developer. Brand24 gives much wider spectrum of all the hustle that happens around my products. It allows me to find both positive and negative reviews which in most cases helps me in future development. I realized that Twitter monitoring works perfectly well for fixing bugs and glitches also there is a huge feedback from users and their needs and what is most important for me I can quickly react and answer them directly if something unexpected has happened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Członek rady nadzorczej, Koordynator
What do you like best?

One way to find for me new business opportunities is to monitor keywords that is related to my topic. This is realy great when you can reach out to potencial bussines partner just in time when they need you. Brand24 gives me instant access to mentions about me and my brand across the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it didnt give me all mentions on the web or the spectrum was to greater. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like I write before it`s easy to me find new potencial bussines partner and reach out to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director, President of the Board
What do you like best?

If you want to monitor anything across Internet this is the tool that simply does the job. User interface is well designed allowing you to use the tool out of the box without time consuming training or studying. But what I like the most about Brand24 is their customer experience. They simply go beyond expectations responding to your queries in minutes. This is what happens when you work with people passionated about their business. Keep it up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not necessarily a fan of automated emails hitting my mailbox too frequently, but it is easy to unsubscribe. I'd also encourage Brand24 to setup credit card monthly payments, bank transfers are old school nowadays. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are monitoring our brand across the web as well as get notified about our industry news. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The best option is realtime analyze and i think that support is very important, even You have problem You can write on chat and wait less than 5 min. Support can make You campaigns and show You how do better job on brand24.. When i want to search something for example iphone 6 s cases, i am looking for interests and i can comment like and send Direct message on instagram to my clients, Its excellent job, Not only making facebook ads for clients but using brand24 to search clients realtime. realtime promotion and your brand is better . Ilo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike this that i must pay for it :D Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This team is making very good job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You are all the time on time, now You can know who is talking about You, Your company and brand. Its perfect and i think each company need this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Eliza Wróbel of Brand24

Lukas, thank you for your brilliant review :) We are glad you have found our tool useful :) Good luck with your project!

Brand Strategy Director
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

Brand24 is easy to use and gives chance to be in touch with customers worldwide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I never use the whole potential of this software. I guess because of the lack of the time to dig into newest updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Brand24 works accurately and exactly as necessary; no more, no less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand24 gives the opportunity to listen and communicate with customers and potential Customers, but also the competitive brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EI
What do you like best?

The filter / sentiment analysis functionalities + real time info when something important happens somwhere in the interent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it shows links of little relevance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting updates on discussions about my brand / industry. Checking the impact of social activities, specially reposts of our content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

It is effective, works well and fast. Without it we would be blind in the Internet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to tell a bad thing about it. Maybe it could be for free, or offer more words to monitor. But everything could be free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily control what is being said about company I am working for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategy Manager
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

It is useful to understand how we should communicate with clients and people in social media. The best thing is that when we have it, we can react very quickly to the need of customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like that. Everything is on very high level especially client service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to the nature of our industry clients we can monitor social media and react for any question. We can monitor the information on the plans for the winter holidays, we can then communicate with these people and show them the advantages of ski resorts in Slovakia. We can see about what people are talking about our products. It is useful to analyse a tourist market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Internet
What do you like best?

It's sleek no-nonsense design. Reliable and fast filters that let you sift through tonnes of information in a blink of an eye to get you what you need. Email reports - simple and helpful. Customer-centric and patient support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Well, maybe it could be cheaper for small companies, but I guess those electric longboards won't buy itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves a tonne of time and gives you better insight in how effective your marketing campaigns are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogger
Internet
What do you like best?

Here are few things I like about Brand24:

- it's super easy to set and navigate

- I can create raports that are simple to read

- it has great customer service!

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has too many mentions I have to go through, but I guess it can't read my mind... yet ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves a lot of time when I need to do a research for a campaign or when I need to find quotes for articles. It also helps me with blogging - I always know what my readers think about my posts and I can easily find them and start conversation :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CTO
What do you like best?

Exceptional support - the way they treat every customer - even the smallest one. They help you configure brand monitoring in no-time and you're good to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to remove many unnecessary mentions :) But hell - I don't remove them :P Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The way you configure and monitor your brand / person whatever makes it extremly easy to see what's going on. They help all the way to be as successful as possible. Knowing what they write about a brand make a good competitive advantage to your brand. So if you want your brand to stand out you should definetely give it a try. 30 days trial lets you experiment and see everything there is to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm monitoring a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UV
What do you like best?

User experience, Simplicity in use, Customer service, Reports and data quality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

lack of some functionalities, but can't have everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to track my brand on social media platforms, where I can response directly and quickly to them nad join the conversation they have about stuff related to my company profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth Hacker
What do you like best?

All the info I may need is very easily accesable and if I can't find something, the staff is extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I am limited to a number of phrases to follow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case of any questions of hesitations feel free to contact the helpdesk, they have a live chat on their website and are very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can find current information on any topic I choose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

consulting, prowadzenie i działania w social media - CEO
Internet
What do you like best?

super customer service

pretty interface

good metrics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes monitoris a bit of spam

I want more metrics :D Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

social selling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lider Zespołu ds Programu Rzetelna Firma
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Possibility of creating many useful projects, not only for my company, but also when i want search information about my hobby. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Is there anything i could dislike in this app ? I'm not sure what you mean . :p Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have actual information about my brand position and my competitors moves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

Easy to configure and use, fast and slack-friendly.

Best support and customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no way to extract text data from Snapchat or Instagram Stories so nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best tool for Influencers campaigns audits and real time marketing actions.

I recommend using B24 to all my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Brand24 is amazing tool. I use it in many ways, for example to measure buzz success on my video campaigns (mostly on YouTube). But also too see what people are saying about my brand! What it like the most is this simplicity in use (great UI) and power when you see results how it works. I highly recommend to everyone who deal with marketing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Configuration process is little bit challenging. But there's a chat and I got quick support from Brand24 customer care. Hence, whenever you have problems with sth, just chat with support. They're great. Or try to challenge Brand24 by mentioning them on social media. I did and they respond quickly too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I measure how many people and how they speak about my brand. I can measure volume of mensions, sentiment and also see each of the mention. It gives me ability to respond if stakeholder (who wrote sth about the brand) wrote to give feedback or to ask something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inbound Marketer
What do you like best?

Brand24 is dead simple to use. Also, it integrates with Slack so I don't even have to log in to my account - I receive notifications on a Slack channel. It makes reacting to mentions of chosen keywords easier and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not 100% accurate - it won't show some mentions. That said, I haven't found any more accurate tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start a trial and see how it works for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can react whenever someone mentions a keyword of my choice (e.g. 'feedback widget', 'website feedback' etc.). Joining conversations is a great source of leads.

Tip: monitor brand keywords of your competitors to spot angry customers and help them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I'm very happy, that Brand24 admin panel is so clean and intuitive! Simple, but very effective tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, I have never thought about it ;) I use B24 for my routine blogging things, and I'm very happy with this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monitoring mentions of my blog and my person on the Internet and in Social Media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Its utility in superpvising SEO and simplicity in use. Both these things are essential to develop your website or blog. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are using it for too short to state that we dislike something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are learning the "SEO" things for our website and how to get new subscribers for it.

The most important benefit is that the number of visits on our website rised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Freelancer
What do you like best?

Brand24 is great tool. There are many positive things that i really like and prefer about this software. I will mark some of them:

- It's really easy to use

- Brand24 help us to see what other people are saying about our business

- great, actually amazing interface and design

- For any issues, there is really great support service.

Really great software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like only because Brand24 does not provide social media response services. Data downloading should be improved a little bit Also, wish I could post to my own social media accounts from this software.Historical data are unreliable for old data. Maybe it's a little bit expensive too, but it worth to try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand24 is a great choice for growing business, it will increase your brand awareness on the market. It will enable you social listening and it will help you reach for users' insights. This software will also help you to monitoring your competition. Great platform which will help you to gain advantage on the market. Everybody should try it out. Absolutely positive review from me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Brand24?