Brand24

Brand24 gives you reliable, easy to use and affordable solution to track and engage online conversations relevant to your business in real time. Use it to measure effectiveness of your campaigns, grow customer satisfaction and sales.

Work for Brand24?

Learning about Brand24?

Brand24 Reviews

Ask Brand24 a Question
Showing 145 Brand24 reviews
Brand24 review by Szymon L.
Szymon L.

"The best customer experience"

What do you like best?

The clarity of product, the way I can use that and in case I am not sure about something there is always someone who can help me out and solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I was not sure how often data in my package is being refreshed. But after I talked to the company rep he clarified everything immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good pricing, lots of great features but most of all - extraordinary, amazing level of customer support.

I am co-running an NGO and want to know what people have to say about our operations. At the same time it helps to engage in the conversation with people who talk about same or at least similar topics.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Brand24
Brand24 review by Diego M.
Diego M.

"Good monitoring"

What do you like best?

The application to brand or established a brand

What do you dislike?

the bugs the presents in the website or app

the communication

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Brand24 review by Igor P.
Igor P.

"Industry know-how at your fingertip"

What do you like best?

It helped our company to acquire more information about our industry and monitor our competition better! :)

What do you dislike?

I cannot see many drawbacks but more keywords in our pricing program should be offered.

1. Monitoring competitions

2. Acquiring new informations

3. Seeing trends

Brand24 review by Monika C.
Monika C.

"A perfect tool for social media monitoring!"

What do you like best?

I can follow social media mentions about my company and monitor keywords I need. I can react and communicate with the customers who look for my product. The dashboard is perfect!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! Brand24 is a perfect tool when it comes to social media monitoring.

Social media monitoring, sales support

Brand24 review by Umang S.
Umang S.

"Listening master"

What do you like best?

The most liked thing about brand24 is that it serves my propose of online monitoring.

What do you dislike?

As of now, the only dislike part is it can not filter it by my country Nepal.

In today's world if you do not listen or monitor then your brand will vanish. Therefore the benefits I get from brand24 is instant alerts and reports.

Brand24 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Brand24 is a refreshing listening tool offering convenience and high functionality."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Brand24 is the convenient layout of the user interface, and the keyword functionality. Through listening at Brand24, we have now found tons of mentions which we had previously not been able to find. Also, the option to not only delete, but also block a specific site where a mention has popped up, is handy in the several cases where my keywords solicit completely unrelated contexts.

What do you dislike?

To enhance Brand24, further context evaluation would be fantastic. A deeper dive into the context on the page, given the keyword or at least several keywords at once, would allow for minimal unrelated mentions to sort through.

Thanks to Brand24, we are now allowed a deeper understanding of and tracking for where our name is being used, whether approved or not approved. We have since found that several customers use our name on their websites and in their vehicle listings. Furthermore, we have been enlightened by how many publications share our news and events. This ultimately provides us a greater grasp and control of where our brand exists.

Brand24 review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Friendly Intuitive media monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

The clean interface and the default reports, the breadth of figures at the price point makes it the most sensible option for small and medium enterprises but even bigger corporations will find a particularly useful application.

I think what stands out the most to me was the fine-grained delineation of roles and responsibilities

What do you dislike?

Keyword limitations, User limitations but requiring additional purchases to increase capacity

I needed a user-intuitive tool to help my analysts do brand monitoring on my behalf. We used a different tool Mention before using Brand24, the general consensus was that they preferred Brand24 and their reasons were the reporting capabilities, its ability to enable one to conduct a search within a search and its ability to pool in results from a variety of social media including Facebook pages was why he decided to adopt this product.

One thing stands out, the immediacy of response of their support is one thing that sets them apart!

Brand24 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"One of the best tools!"

What do you like best?

I love how seamlessly it tracks and shares information. It works great to monitor various aspects of the brand mentions. It also assists in staying in touch with trends and helps in anticipation of possible content.

I also love how quickly the team works to solve issues via the chat!

What do you dislike?

The initial part of getting used to the tool was slightly challenging, only because of the interface being new. However, that was quickly overcome after I got used to it.

Brand monitoring. It helps us get updates from sources we didn't know exist.

Brand24 review by Paweł T.
Paweł T.

"Your customers are talking about your brand. Brand24 is here to help."

What do you like best?

Brand24 is a very simple solution to a very serious problem: markets are conversations. Customers and competitors are talking about you, and you need to know about it in order to stay in business. Brand24 delivers quality results from social media & websites, enriched with many insights, such as the social impact of the person you're about to engage in a conversation.

Plus, their customer service absolutely rocks!

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing I dislike about Brand24, so asking me to write 40 characters minimum in this field is clearly an abuse. OK, there is this one thing. They set the bar for customer service so high that I can't help but compare other services to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. Project templates allow you to start monitoring social media around your brand in minutes. Setting up the project actually takes less time than Brand24 needs after that to gather the data. So you'll be up and running in less than a day.

Plus, I can't emphasise enough the quality of customer service, it's out of this planet, really. Just give it a try.

I help my customers manage their brands better. Participating in online conversations about the brand is a big part of the process, and Brand24 is an essential tool in this process. I recommend it to all my customers.

Brand24 review by Mateusz G.
Mateusz G.

"Brand24 - best of the best"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and really helpfull to fast react on anything in the internet about monitored phrases/brands and etc. So if I can list all pros which are mayor for me the list will look like this:

- fast

- easy to use

- really wide search for any phrases connected with my brand

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything which I really do not like with Brand24. Sometimes I know that tgere is more info with my brand involved but Brand cannot find them because they are not public so it is rarther problem of FB than Brand 24.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whant to know what people are talking about your Brand all day long? So use Brand 24.

I do not have business problems so I do not have anything to be solved, with Brand24 we are looking for any inf about our brand and also looking for our fans/users in whole spectrum of the internet places from facebook to forums.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Music
Consultant in Music

"Good results with Brand 24"

What do you like best?

Email notifications are great. I get quick updates about the status of my search terms.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, one of our product names that I follow is generic and used across multiple product categories. I can't filter out many of the irrelevant responses. This is an issue because of the product name, not Brand24.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Do the free evaluation.

2. Take advantage of the free consultation service to fine-tune your settings. The people at Brand24 are very helpful.

Instant notification and the ability to respond directly to unhappy customers who have posted in social media.

Brand24 review by Katarzyna B.
Katarzyna B.

"Brand24 - first choice tool"

What do you like best?

Best features in B24:

- clear and transparent platform

- instant results

- helpful crew

What do you dislike?

I have never thought about it :) i should get know platform better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a first choice tool,

I am using B24 mainly for social media communication so it is very helpful on every stage. Personally, B24 supported my master's degree thesis

Brand24 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The best that you can invest in"

What do you like best?

As a marketing manager I use brand24 all the time. They support is very fast.

What do you dislike?

I actually like everything. It is one of the best tools i have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try free trial first. I am sure you will like it.

It helps me react on situations that are important for my brand.

Brand24 review by User in Internet

"Perfect!"

What do you like best?

I love this social media monitoring tool, because is easy to use and... perfect?

What do you dislike?

No, I don't have any defects about Brand 24 tool. It's good.

Brand24 review by Dominik J.
Dominik J.

"Great tool that helps me sell more"

What do you like best?

It's easy and at the same time powerful service. It's very easy to start with it. Within 5 minutes I managed to set keywords and start tracking my visibility in the Internet. The results are presented in a clean way which make analysis quick. And from that easy and clean interface I can discover more features.

What do you dislike?

I think that the iOS app is a little bit behind the web interface. But I don't use it often because I check my stats mostly in the daily newsletters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to discover where people talk about you or your product. You'll be surprised!

I can be where my customers are talking about my product, me and my areas of the interest.

Brand24 review by Przemysław G.
Przemysław G.

"B24 - a tool which everyone should use!"

What do you like best?

The best I like mail notofications about my keywords found somewhere in the web. You can forget about shitstorms and crisis, you will react ASAP!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike! Really! Believe me!

I'm a book blogger, I can see ASAP which websites reminds my blog, so I can react quickly and makes i.e. my posts more viral ;)

Brand24 review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

the interface is simple and contains lots of information, the reports, and the hyper links to the sources, everything is linked to something related...

What do you dislike?

most new online listeners have a comparison feature with competitors brand.

The comparison feature in brand24 lacks behind the market as you need to create a new project with the competitors keywords to be able to do some comparison.

even though brand24 approach is logical and provides a proper comparison, it can be improved by providing twitter and Facebook pages comparison.

i am hoping in the future they will be able to add sentiment analysis for more languages, like arabic

i am responsible for the online image of a politician and always on the hunt to know what is being circulated about him, monitoring mentions, news, and authors

Brand24 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Always on the post"

What do you like best?

Nice, transparent interface and a great crew :)

What do you dislike?

Limitations :) and sometimes it does not view/dispalay linked pages properly. Sometimes it shows websites with no mentoins of the targeted word/phrase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try it!

PR, Employer Branding - so problems related to people's opinions.

Brand24 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very useful service "

What do you like best?

I really like how easy Brand24 is to use and how available the team is for support and tips. The product works well and provides info my clients fine useful.

What do you dislike?

Brand24 doesn't do everything I'd like it to - I want it to show growth in followers better, customize graphs, and separate out tumblr like it does Facebook and Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to a rep about your needs - they can customize packages for you!

This service speeds up my reporting process and provides great info for my clients.

Brand24 review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Best mention tool!"

What do you like best?

Easy navigation, the search and filter options for mentions, sentiment analysis and reliability of finding the mentions fastly. Superb support !

What do you dislike?

We've been using Brand24 for nearly a year now and we haven't found any downside.

Monitoring brand mentions and the overall market.

Brand24 review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Brand monitoring and client-finding tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Brand24 panel. Everything is so intuitive. If someone doesn't understand some options or functionalities or reports - they can always ask using online web-chat tool.

I also love their app which provides notifications so I can react really fast. Thanks to that I got some clients and reacted fast for my brand's mentions.

What do you dislike?

That it's separated for Poland and rest of the world. Sometimes I'd like to set up international project from Polish version of B24 platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They create this product with passion and they are transparent good brand. I love how they expand and I'll always recommend their platform.

I realized that as a small brand I can monitor internet and mostly social media to get new clients. In most cases they are surprised that I found them so fast and when we start our chat they mostly decide to choose my offer.

Brand24 review by Monika L.
Monika L.

"Awesome tool for finding clients"

What do you like best?

This tool shows me all the Social Media entries where someone is looking for services such as the ones I provide. Finding clients has never been so quick and easy. Enquiries for quotation from clients with specific needs are handed to me on a silver platter!

What do you dislike?

User interface could be easier - spent a lot of time to configure everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brand24 review by Paweł M.
Paweł M.

"Best social media monitoring tool ever!"

What do you like best?

Easy way to see all brand mentions, and new "shit storm" feature - alerting you about higher than usual number of mentions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Polish and English versions are separate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think a lot, just try it!

I tells us what readers thing about our articles in social media. Gives more feedback than we had before.

Brand24 review by Krzysztof K.
Krzysztof K.

"Best Social media monitoring service in the web"

What do you like best?

The interface is slack and modern. Accuracy of results is great, support team is quick and helpful.

What do you dislike?

oh, there is nothing I dislike. :)))))))

I'm monitoring phrases related to my blog, my name, or also related to my business, like "server administrator" which allows me to find new customers.

Brand24 review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great tool for small business and big enterprise. "

What do you like best?

It's hard to be present at all social media channels 24 /7. Brand 24 is a tool that makes it possible. You can easly monitor what people say about your brand or about product/service you may offer. It's easy to operate on and after entering the settings is fully automatic.

What do you dislike?

The price for very small business could be lower.

Monitoring of people needs regarding the product I offer. Monitoring of the competitors.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Brand 24 is very useful tool for social media marketing."

What do you like best?

speed, helpfull, precision, unfailing,

What do you dislike?

I dont't like a price the best abonament ;-)

Brand24 help me during crisis situation in social media and when I want to know, what my clients think about my brand.

Brand24 review by greg w.
greg w.

"Brand24 helps us keep on top of client related content"

What do you like best?

nice interface and easy to use. we often discover content generated by our clients and act on it before they notify us the content exists. Helps us stay ahead of the curve and interact with customers virtually real time. Also makes reporting very simple.

What do you dislike?

does tend to gather quite a bit of unrelated content which takes some time to sift thru.

Virtual real time communications with customers on line. Discovery of new content on a daily basis.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Program Development
Consultant in Program Development

"Excellent Social Media Analysis Tool"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is an excellent and easy to use social media analysis application. The tool provides comprehensive analysis for businesses. It is easy to use. The online training session with the CEO was informative and he was very concerned with making sure my onboarding in the use of the product went well. The company provides excellent customer service. There is always someone online who is ready to answer my questions at any time during the use of the product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you access your business needs and clearly define the work with Brand24. Brand24 offers so much rich data that it is easy to lose focus on your goals from using the application.

My business is trying to do more in-depth research on the African-American community in the US on topics such as technology usage, government policies, etc.

Brand24 review by Anna L.
Anna L.

"My experience is extremely positive, B24 team is always there to help me out."

What do you like best?

I looove how they deal with customer service. It is really personalized, yet professional. I would recommend the product to all my friends but most of them are already satisfied B24 users.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that bother me. For me, not really advanced user the product is really easy to use.

The main reason I use the B24 product to follow brands which I use in my final dissertation.

Brand24 review by Arnaud F.
Arnaud F.

"Excellent Brand Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

The mentions are good, the analytics is better

What do you dislike?

Daily batch updates, not real time mentions

Talent Digital Management manages Talents' online positioning and reach. Brand24 is helping us accomplish just that by understanding where our Talent Brands stand.

Brand24 review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Brand24"

What do you like best?

I like that you can gather so much valuable information about your brand quickly and effectively. The filters are great. they really help me cater my needs in term of what I need to be looking at. I can pick different dates, infuencer scores, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you get sources from your own brand's website and social media pages. I think this is very annoying and if I could just not get sources from our own website and social media pages, it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is great tool to use if you are a small company that needs to build brand loyalty. It is great to know what your consumers are saying about you. It gathers a great amount of information and leaves it right at your disposal for you to use in whatever way you need. It is really a valuable tool for any company, even a large company as well. It can help with customer service and such.

The business problem we are solving is trying to engage more with customers and figuring out their concerns and comments. We also want to see what top influencers our competitors are using. This helps us really see who we need to have promoting our company to grow and be more of a threat to our competition as well. This is a great benefit.

Brand24 review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Beautiful and Productive."

What do you like best?

very nice interface, and report outputs. can easily give to a client and feel good about it.

What do you dislike?

lack of adding specific site/bulletin boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to get help with the setup from Brand24, they're very helpful.

keeping an ear to the ground to know what is going on in our customers community.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Brand24, A tool to measure social media"

What do you like best?

The no of times we can change the keyword as per own wish. The keywords can changed instantly and getting results for new keywords in very short span of time.

What do you dislike?

Data downloading is not that good and other big problem is reliability of historical data. If we want to see historical trends then as older the data gets, less reliable it becomes so a customer can't make accurate judgement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a first time user of social media measurement service then you must use Brand24 as it is very easy to set-up an account and easy to use and has very good customer support. The only problem is, Brand24 doesn't provide historical data and doesn't consider Re-tweet in twitter as a new data point to collect.

We can see real time social media or digital media response to any product , topic or campaign. Apart from that we can see which people build or tear the reputation of a brand.

Brand24 review by User in Computer Software

"Generally a good product that would benefit from a little fine tuning. "

What do you like best?

I really love how Brand24 divides mentions in categories by general source. It makes it easier for me to prioritize my review and comments and plan my time more effectively. I have used other mention services in the past and Brand24 is better at reaching a wider range of sources for me.

What do you dislike?

I think Brand24 could do a better job helping me sort and revisit articles that I have archived. Lacking that feature means that I am doing so in a spreadsheet instead of in my primary tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Brand24 is a strong product with great support. There still needs to be a little more maturation in the product but they are definitely headed in the right direction.

We like to keep an eye out for reviews and mentions of our product so that we may respond to them or their comments as appropriate.

Brand24 review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Understanding your social media impact"

What do you like best?

As a small business, we recognize the value and impact of social media but don't have the time necessary to manage it to its potential. Brand24 is one of the tools that gives us insight into our presence and impact. It allows us to understand what works and what needs to be refocused.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more capabilities to interact with people we are engaging. It could replace other software that we now use. Need Pinterest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial period is a good way to get to know the capabilities

Time and focus. It reduces how much time we spend managing and understanding and allows us to redirect our efforts when necessary.

Brand24 review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Lets you be immediately aware of your impact on your audience"

What do you like best?

The simplicity (and beauty) of the interface makes it a pleasure to navigate through. The user experience is great and the access to the information you're looking for immediate. I didn't think I needed something like Brand24 until I actually started to use it and found out all I was missing by simply "googling" terms.

What do you dislike?

Even though the breadth of information gathered is huge, the soft is not infallible and do miss some websites, or some data may not be up-to-date. However, it still brings much more than what it can eventually miss and, as it provides links to the websites where quotes come from, I'm also free to double check the info.

As an indie developer and only member of my team, it's very hard to keep track of all the information circulating about my project or myself. Brand24 allows me to quickly assess the global opinion on my project and figure out what works and what doesn't in term of branding/marketing. It's a perfect assistant for who cannot afford a full marketing team (or wants to save the cost and invest it elsewhere).

Brand24 review by Marta O.
Marta O.

"brand24 review"

What do you like best?

Employees - i love to work with brand24. it easy to get any answer. moreover if i don't know sthg i can always ask them

What do you dislike?

nothing, i like brand24 for everything, no need to comment this

monitoring for brands

Brand24 review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Best social media monitoring tool available. Srsly."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, speed, efficiency, handling Polish keywords without problems, working great with English ones as well. Just to name some, it's just a beginning of the long list ;)

What do you dislike?

Sentiment analysis. But there's still no tool with proper analysis of sentiment in Polish. Hopefully one day B24 will be the one.

Ongoing monitoring for our clients, crisis monitoring, support for new business. What benefits? All you can imagine in terms of monitoring. Brand24 is our eyes&ears in Social Media.

Brand24 review by Erica T.
Erica T.

"LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

The monitoring and reports are the BEST I have seen! I have been in PR/Social Media for 10+ years and there is no way I could have created reports like this. My clients are super happy and it gives great insight into whats happening and whats working!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I know things will grow and even more data will come

General monitoring. It does the job for me and presents it in a beautiful PDF for my clients.

Brand24 review by Rafal S.
Rafal S.

"Fantastic tool for brand and topic monitoring"

What do you like best?

Clear reporting for further analysis. Sounds fun? Well it is! It's so easy to check what people talk about your brand or even more important for me - topic of interest. I can predict what's on top and how I can take advantage of that. You don't have to be a mastermind, it's not a rocket science to analyse B24 scanning results.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I miss some results I could find on Google BUT I'm just getting started so my search setup could need a little tweaking. Other than that - none!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best support I've ever seen. If you have any problem they're there for you.

I use it for brand and topic monitoring. I have a nonprofit website and I use B24 to see what people think of my work and what can I do to improve it.

Brand24 review by tomasz jakub s.
tomasz jakub s.

"Best tool fot monitoring INTERNET"

What do you like best?

I get all information about my projects. ALL :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is all right. Best tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good stuff for people how looking some good apps for monitoring internet.

I found some bad reviews.

Brand24 review by Marta P.
Marta P.

"Great tool for topic monitoring"

What do you like best?

It's way better than Google and only with Brand24 I'm sure I won't miss anything important. It's great for topic monitoring or when you want to identify hot topics in particular sector. And what's also very important for me - beautiful and friendly user interface.

What do you dislike?

I don't know how to turn off results in language other than English but i'm sure they will help me with this as soon as I ask them about it :) The team is very helpful.

Topic monitoring. Getting very quickly more valuable results comparing with Google.

Brand24 review by Paweł S.
Paweł S.

"Brand 24 in social media strategy and operational work"

What do you like best?

In monitoring tool I look for two things:

1. Monitoring Accuracy - I need to be sure that we catch everything we need to make decisions and conduct evaluations.

2. Easy UX - I need tool easy to adapt among my team members. They need a tool that allows them to quickly assess results and act accordingly.

Brand 24 combines those two requirements.

What do you dislike?

There is some room for improvement as far as accuracy is concerned. More snippets could be collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brand 24 is complete and easy to use monitoring tool to work with.

Can be used by non-technical users and could be everyday tool for every community manager or social media strategist.

Social Media strategy:

- assessing brand presence in social media

- identifying influencers

- identifying key topics around the brand

Community Management:

- monitoring activity related to brands we are working with and reacting

Brand24 review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"best monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

You receive alerts in only few minutes after customer reaction! You don't need long-term agreement for using brand24. Tools are developing rapidly. They are introducing solutions that make the tools work even more efficiently.

- API is very easy to implement.

- Even with a huge amount of results tool does not freeze

- All important functions are on top and are easily accessible

- brand24 is probably the only tool that has great application for mobile devices, which btw. works great for both iOS and Android systems

What do you dislike?

The language filter could run more efficiently, or there should be choice what region you want to monitor. The results would be better if the company name is multiple meanings (in other languages).

The most expensive subscription should have more tools to generate reports. It would be very helpful for the agency serving its clients through brand24. However, there is „data export” to Excel so you can always make a report in another programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool that can really increase your sale by helping you in finding new clients (which are surfing in internet for product you are selling).

- customer servise

- social listening

- knowing users insights

- reaching the customer

- solution even better than positioning. You reach the customer on his ground

- I’ve learned that a customer who is pleasantly surprised that you found him in the middle of the network. will spent two times more money in your shop

Brand24 review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Love24"

What do you like best?

I started using Brand24 one year ago, so I think I can say I know it quite well by now. I really like the e-mail notofications- there is no need to remember about logging in every day. The tool itself works great, and it looks great. Plus the CEO is a really nice guy.

What do you dislike?

Paying... I`m just kidding. There is nothing I can complain about. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, there is a free trial period.

I am a PR specialist and I use Brand24 to find mentions about my clients brands.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best tool for internet monitoring"

What do you like best?

User friendly panel is its best feature. Some time ago brand24 has introduced new filters for monitoring results, which really help analyzing data. I like the way the categories of results sources are splitted. We've been testing some other tools for internet monitoring and brand24 is still the best one.

What do you dislike?

When you choose one of your projects you don't know exactly how many new mentions you have to analyze. There is only an information ">100" etc. and it is not enough. On top of that new monitoring results arrive on regular basis, even backwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In Poland I don't know better tool for internet monitoring.

Brand24 is very helpful in brand, product and brand's competition analysis. We use it to find out how the brand or product is considered by internet users. The sentiment shows (approximately) whether it is rather positive, negative or neutral. The qualitative data give us valued insight in internet reality around our clients.

Brand24 review by Bartosz R.
Bartosz R.

"Great tool for internet monitoring"

What do you like best?

It just works. I get email everyday and can followup on any mentions about my company instantly. Never missed anything important.

What do you dislike?

Umm.. cant think of anything. Maybe the email could be bit better?

I get an alert when some post something about my company over the net so I can react to that.

Brand24 review by Przemyslaw K.
Przemyslaw K.

"I use every day"

What do you like best?

thanks to Brand 24 I interact with customers in real time at the moment when they need information

What do you dislike?

no access to information from closed group on on Facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool that really increases your sale

acquiring new customers, build brand and interact with potential customers

Brand24 review by Karol D.
Karol D.

"Fantastic social media monitoring tool!"

What do you like best?

1. Great results

2. Instant mentions

3. Easy to use even for non tech persons

What do you dislike?

It could have some more historical results ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tested a lot of social mentions tool out there but brand24 give me the best results. Support is also worth mentioning, it's so great!

Comunication with clients! It brings new channel of traffic to our bussienes inreasing ROI.

Brand24 review by Łukasz W.
Łukasz W.

"How to live without brand24?"

What do you like best?

App, customer service, results. There is a lot of support from whole Customer Service and brand24 crew - they will help You with everything. Always.

What do you dislike?

Addiction. If You start once using brand24 - it's really hard to get back. There is now way back.

Customer service, new customers, brand awarness, contact with potential customers, fast reaction.

Learn more about Brand24

Brand24 Videos

Learning about Brand24?

* We monitor all Brand24 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.