Branch Messenger

4.7

Branch is a free private communication network for shift workers.

Work for Branch Messenger?

Learning about Branch Messenger?

Branch Messenger Reviews

Ask Branch Messenger a Question
Branch Messenger review by Leticia S.
Leticia S.

"The social app for work"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about the Branch app is that everything is one place. You can post a picture of a schedule, look up a day by day schedule, communicate with other collogues individually or as a whole group, and communicate when shift needs to be covered or shit changes. It makes it so much organized for a work environment where employees have random shifts all throughout the day

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike from the Branch app is that sometimes that shifts will repeat itself or show employees working double shift but it is easily fixed once the scheduled picture is re-uploaded with better quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app for businesses, especially in retail! I work for a coffee shop where a lot of employees shift switched occur and the app makes it easy to keep track with those changes. As well as the schedule is always available at your phoje when ever you need it with out having to go your workplace to

Check, especially the day by day line chart makes it easier to see when a person shifts starts and ends. Lastly being able to communicate with employees is so much easy and keeps it in one place.

It helps the business solve the problem of being more organized with being able to announce schedules or other important information, shift changes or switches, staying on track what employees starts their shift and what employee ends their shift.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Branch Messenger
Showing 123 Branch Messenger reviews
Branch Messenger review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Great way to keep up with schedule changes and communicate with teams at work"

What do you like best?

Syncs my schedule with Google Calendar so I (and my wife) can easily schedule appointments around my work schedule.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always get the schedules right from the pictures... but that's more of getting a good picture than a flaw in the app.

Removing old users is far from intuitive. It's the only feature in the app I know of that requires you slide anything side to side (like dismissing a notification on Android) and nothing in the app indicates this mechanic. You have to either research it on the web or accidentally find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support team was great with the one interaction I had with them. I suggested they add a feature to sync with Google Calendar and, eventually, it got added.

At our location, the schedules change a lot. Branch updates the schedule on my phone and alerts me 2 hours before my shift.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Branch Messenger
Branch Messenger review by MacKenzie R.
MacKenzie R.

"WIP"

What do you like best?

The developers are very active in updating the app for the better. The most beneficial feature for my workplace is the scheduling calender. It is MUCH easier to review who will be working each day, and to keep our colleagues up-to-date with our constantly shifting schedules. Most of our staff are young, so it’s a very simple way to keep everyone connected. We, as well, appreciate the notifications for upcoming shifts. The chat room is great for communicating colleague specific messages, and the news feed is a wonderful addition for posting general announcements. Still needs improving, but as I can see, Branch has come a long way.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike regarding the app. It can be a bit inconsistent because of the constant updates and changes, and the referral system was glitchy when I first started using the app. However, I have not used it since then, so no way to compare.

Branch helps with our consistently shifting schedule at work. It’s easy to keep my colleagues updated!

What Employee Scheduling solution do you use?

Branch Messenger review by Dan R.
Dan R.

"Responsive and Adaptable"

What do you like best?

The Branch team has been great with customization. We have a complex scheduling system that they took the time to understand and incorporate into their product and they spend time with us on weekly and occasionally bi-weekly tools to ensure that we are quickly course correcting any needed issues or enhancements so the feedback loop is real-time and quickly actionable.

What do you dislike?

At times, it has been challenging to monitor progress due to how updates on the business are presented in somewhat of an unstructured manner. Utilizing project management tools to help with the implementation would help to streamline the process, increase confidence in the direction of the process, and make it easy for customers to share with their senior leadership.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Branch product for distribution centers is still in the earlier stages of its life cycle. The team has consistently been making improvements over the past year as we have been testing the application and the improvements have had a noticeable impact on the final product. If the Branch team continues this level of focus on working closely with customers to understand their needs and then deliver on their expectations, I imagine they will be able to continue to close gaps in the product and provide an improving experience.

We are working to digitize our staffing and scheduling process. We are still in the roll-out period, but we anticipate that Target Executives will spend significantly less time completing the Team Member scheduling process, and with more accuracy.

Branch Messenger review by Christina  F.
Christina F.

"Making life easier!!"

What do you like best?

can easily distribute schedules to all 80 employees with just taking a picture, The Help people are AMAZING and always respond promptly with a solution, keeping track of who works whose shift, see you is covering the most or is dropping the most shifts, can keep employees up to date with the activity posting thread, as a manager can see who saw my post or saw that a shift was put up

What do you dislike?

This is a great app, made by great people but as anything, there can always be improvements such as less discrepancies when schedule is sent out, there are sometimes glitches where it displays an error message. BUT LET ME TELL YOU: The help people are AMAZING and always resolve or keep me up to date on upcoming solutions to fix a problem I am having.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app, make sure you try it yourself with some other coworkers before going live. make decisions about what you want to use certain features for. Example: the Activity Thread. As a manager, I am the only person allowed to post on there. didn't want my employees to write their own messages.

It has become a lot easier to communicate with a very young staff. They are always on their phones and I can see when they look at my posting. I no longer receive as many calls about call outs or not finding someone to work for them. people put it on the app and sometimes it is taken by someone within 2 minutes! Great that we as managers can approve someone working the shift to ensure it is a good person to cover that person

Branch Messenger review by Nik M.
Nik M.

"Great for keeping partners connected and schedules understood"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature would be the importing of photo schedules into an easier-to-manage calendar as opposed to a table of times. The OCR can be a bit off, but usually it works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

The aforementioned OCR slips aside, the app has many quirks that are small but irritating. An example would be that (on Android, at least) it ignores system preferences in regards to Text-Input auto capitalization, spell check, and similar things. That means one has to spend way more time than necessary making sure the text inputted is deliberate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it knowing the team behind it is committed to constant improvement.

It's easier than ever to keep everyone at work connected and a cohesive unit. Instead of relying on individual texts or annoying group messages, there is a feed I can be sure everyone will see (apart from the few holdouts) and shift swaps don't cause as much confusion because there is now a system in place to handle it.

Branch Messenger review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Simplicity For Everyone!"

What do you like best?

Branch is an amazing program! I love that fact that you can see the actual photo of a schedule or simply your own schedule with a simple filter. Everyone at work can make a post, which makes it valuable for employee input.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that Branch glitches when it comes to making a post. Sometimes, it says it can't post, so you make another post then all of a sudden, you've got duplicate posts. I also don't like the fact that every time I make a post, it asks if I'm looking for shift coverage.

Instead of just posting a schedule, Branch makes it easy so that everyone has their schedule on their phone in the app. It also makes it easier for people to look for shift coverage. Everyone can make a post on Branch. It also helps to get little messages out to everyone, like reminders, shout-outs, etc.

Branch Messenger review by User

"The Branch App is very helpful for businesses. It helps all of the staff know when they're scheduled"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. It is easy to get access to the schedule and it's easy to post on the app when someone needs a shift covered. It makes it easy for the managers and shift leaders to put information on and get it out to everyone at the same time. It also helps people put the important notes from the meetings on the app so everyone knows what they discussed at the meetings.

What do you dislike?

It takes a long time for all of the schedules to load when I use the app on my cell phone. Sometimes it is frustrating getting all of the notifications on days where I do not work there or I am on vacation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that they use the Branch Messenger app. It makes communicating with other employees and the managers simple and easy.

Scheduling and getting messages out to everyone. My boss uses it to get a message to everyone at one time. The business problems being solved are the problems being brought up at meetings. Not everyone can attend the meetings so they put the highlights on the app for everyone to see. The main benefit is being able to share the information with everyone at once instead of having to tell everyone individually.

Branch Messenger review by Brock D.
Brock D.

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

The Branch app is an amazing way to promote synergy with my team both at the workplace and while at home. It helps us to stay organized with scheduling and makes it easy to trade shifts, cover shifts and just communicate overall with the staff.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I would have would be the glitches that sometimes occur such as a schedule not appearing or the announcement screen not showing anything.

The ability to cover shifts and trade them was a big problem because you would have to ask people directly but now you can send an alert to your entire staff letting them know you cannot make that shift.

Branch Messenger review by Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.

"Good app with easy to use features"

What do you like best?

What I like best of this app is how easy it is to use, the home menu does not get cluttered and the different tabs are well categorized. The shift exchange tab is very useful and simple. Also, I personally love how the app sends me a notification before my shift as sometimes I forget I work that day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app does not send me notifications regarding messages, also messages in the activity menu appear too big in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful in work environment and easy to use, recommend it for employee organization.

With branch messenger it is easy to organize personell and let employees resolve problems on their own without micromanaging.

Branch Messenger review by Lin L.
Lin L.

"Good scheduling app for retail stores. "

What do you like best?

The ability to access my schedule on a daily basis that allows me to pull up the app if I need to make an appointment quickly instead of carrying a planner.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot access my old schedules to see what I had worked in case there is a issue with the time clock or if someone swapped a shift and it messed things up. Also it would be nice if there was a way to instant message someone with Branch like the store manager or Pharmacist in case something goes wrong and you are not able to reach them on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Branch is great for getting everyone together and being in an online community to be able to share schedules and get shifts covered.

I enjoy being able to get a notification about my shift and my pay. I have not solved many business problems except that employees are not late.

Branch Messenger review by Cetorre H.
Cetorre H.

"best way to remember my schedule and talk to my co workers "

What do you like best?

i get alerts to my phone hours before my shift starts to remind me the time i have to go to work, its also a very easy way to contact my co workers about any open shifts and it helps us talk to each other outside of work as well and that is why i enjoy using branch messenger. me and my co workers love it! thanks.

What do you dislike?

nothing that i don"t dislike about branch messenger. its the best thing i downloaded for me at work and for my co workers i love branch messenger. i think every one should try this app with their jobs im telling you its the best thing to download.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i think all jobs should at least try branch messenger its a great way to contact your co workers and remember what time you shifts starts. its great me and my co works work better together when we are using this wonderful app thanks so much for making my job schedule easier to use. thanks branch messenger! say yes to branch messenger you wouldn't regret it i promise you!

telling my co workers to download the app so we all could use the app to take someone shift if needed everyone don"t like you having their phone number this is a great way to talk to your coworkers. we can also talk to each other outside of work planning group functions with each other.

Branch Messenger review by Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about branch is the ease of sharing a schedule. I like that when you upload a picture of the schedule, branch automatically uploads it in day-by-day lists. The app also makes it really easy to communicate shift changes.

What do you dislike?

If I had to complain about anything, I don’t like the newest update. The part I don’t like is that when someone posts a shift, it doesn’t show up on the newsfeed anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using branch. It makes it so much easier to communicate things like schedule and shift changes, team meetings, and important store information.

The benefits we are seeing at our business is the increased communication for shift changes.

Branch Messenger review by Leticia S.
Leticia S.

"The social app for work"

Branch Messenger review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Incredibly simple and intuitive - "

What do you like best?

I love the shift-swap feature. I can't tell you how much it's helped the store in situations we normally would have been screwed.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've had with this app is it's very finnicky on when you can actually access it... If I open it at any point during the day, I can't seem to open it any time later until I restart my phone. And this has happened on 2 separate phones so I'm fairly certain it's not just a phone-specific issue. When it happens I can still "open" it, technically, but it's just that nothing ends up loading, no matter how long I wait. When I reboot my phone, everything loads in an instant. If that could get fixed that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Branch is an incredibly simple workplace communications app that gets what needs to be done done, and doesn't leave you needing more.

We're solving many issues, thanks to the app's ease of ability to broadcast announcements to all employees, as well as the shift-swap and Direct Message features which help smaller matters.

Branch Messenger review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"KFC and Branch"

What do you like best?

I love the My Shifts aspect of it. The app defaults to Pictures section on schedule though. We don’t use the messaging aspect much, we prefer texts because we know it’ll reach the employee, or even just call. It would be interesting to integrate a phone book into the app, so that way I didn’t have to keep all of the employees’ contacts in my phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more integrations. For example, I wish I could ask my Google Home what time my shift is, or ask what my schedule is for this week. Also, sometimes we post a schedule and the system gets a name off by one or two characters, and then that person wouldn’t get notified about their shift. I would suggest using an autocomplete algorithm or some NLP to find the appropriate person. I’m a comp sci college student, and if you guys had an API I would definitely add some integrations on my own for smart devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So much easier than trying to remember to take a picture of the schedule each week. Nobody calls the store asking for when they work anymore, because they don’t have to!

We used to have employees calling the store 24/7 trying to get a picture of the schedule. Now it’s a lot easier to disseminate that information. Also the reminders aspect has saved us all at least a few times.

Branch Messenger review by Lisa H.
Lisa H.

"Best Schedule App Ever"

What do you like best?

Branch Manager's app set up is extremely organized and easy to use. My favorite feature so far is that when I take a picture of the schedule the app automatically downloads and calculates each and every employee plus the hours worked that day and for the week.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this app.

I enjoy how now I save time, energy, and phone memory by using this app. Before, I had to download my schedule every week and keep record of it, which took up a lot of space on my phone. I also had to inconvenience myself as soon as the schedule went up to go and take a picture of it. Now, only one of my coworkers has to upload the schedule and its accessible to everyone in minutes!

Branch Messenger review by Johnathon S.
Johnathon S.

"Branch is a top notch app geared towards employee interaction!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the daily schedule view, and that it notifies employees 3 hours in advance to their scheduled shift!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about the app, other than the names sometimes get messed up when importing the schedule. Also it should allow you to post a schedule via a PDF file on their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! It will surprise you with all of the features it has. I promise it is worth the download!

It benefits the business because I don't answer the phone 30 times a day for employees asking what time they come in!!!

Branch Messenger review by Levi S.
Levi S.

"Easy to operate. Highly functional. "

What do you like best?

Branch is seamlessly easy. The best part is that I can take a photo of my already made schedule and branch will import the shifts and send individual employees automatic reminders.

What do you dislike?

The program is always improving but sometimes this can be annoying since you have to adjust to a changing interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your whole staff on board with this app ASAP. It will make life easier.

This has helped me resolve the scheduling issues I’ve had in the past. It holds staff accountable for showing up to their shifts.

Branch Messenger review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"An excellent tool for managing hourly employees."

What do you like best?

Ease of communication. Hands down, the best feature of Branch is the ability to communicate at the store level any information that is needed for the staff. Has allowed us to cut down on employee meetings and non productive labor.

What do you dislike?

The only opportunity area i can think of is that the application from time to time doesn't open when left running in the background. This is fixed by force closing the app. Don't know if it is only my phone or not.

Decreased phone calls in reference to employee schedules. Miscommunication on company wide changes with part time employees.

"Glitchy, but useful"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can message your co-workers, and the schedule isn't just a picture, and you can trade shifts through the app.

What do you dislike?

The one downside is that the notifications never seem to come through for messages. It also takes a long time to load, much more than other apps. I would love to see updates that let you adjust shifts manually, and the notifications on the app to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product works well, but if you want to talk to co-workers, use texting until the messaging and notifications are improved.

This is extremely helpful for me to use while I'm at school almost 10 hours a day, so I can see what is going on in my workplace without having to treck all the way there.

Branch Messenger review by Janette R.
Janette R.

"Every one at my work has it."

What do you like best?

I like that we all have the schedule at our fingertips. We can swap schedules with one another. Also we can get work related announcement out to evrryone.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this app. It has all the features we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this if your employment has several different shifts. You may not see everyone all the time so it is a good way reach every one.

There are no excuses for missed shifts. We are able to reach everyone with msgs at one time.

Branch Messenger review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Very pleased with this app"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can stay connected with my entire staff and we can all

Communicate with each other.

What do you dislike?

There have been no negative things that I have seen this far

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly suggest that other businesses should be using this app. It it easy to use and keeps all of your employees in constant contact with e

I am solving scheduling issues. My employees all get to post pictures.

Branch Messenger review by User in Computer Software

"A fun work app"

What do you like best?

What i like best about the Branch app is that I can se my work schedule. I also love the time off that part of the app and how my manager is notified as soon as i put it in. Also i can see how much i am making shift by shift because it sees the hours that i work based on the schedule that is uploaded.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike is that people who post on the main page there is no way to delete it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For others using branch i would recommend that they mention it to other jobs they might have so their employers will use it sooner. I think if my company would have started using it sooner it could have solved many issues like time off. We have lot son issues with time off and whether the time was put in or not but with using branch it is easy to show anyone that you did put the time in. Also my manager gets a notification eveytime that someone does put in a request for time off so there is no delay which was another issue. Some times we would have to wait weeks to months before we heard back from the manager but with the app you can get the message back in a timely manner.

With branch i am solving the issue of how much I make in a week.

Branch Messenger review by Mikell C.
Mikell C.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The scheduling so I always know what shifts I work, constantly

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, there is always that one person that won't use it so I can't contact them in it. I have to have said person number but that's not branches fault. Nope, that's said person being stubborn.

I always no if the was an issue the next morning after I closed the previous night so I can correct it the next shift I work.

Branch Messenger review by Alek R.
Alek R.

"Awesome for automatic schedule importattion"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can simply take a picture of the schedule when it is released and within a few minutes all of our shifts get imported. Its the easiest and most helpful feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there is a frequent lag once the application is opened and you have to wait to see the hard copy pictures of the schedule or the sorted breakdown of the shifts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definetly give it a try. You will be pleasantly surprised. It's a game changer!

We have automatic schedule reminders that go out a few hours before every shift begins. It's awesome to use to help swap shifts too.

Branch Messenger review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Beach Messamger Review"

What do you like best?

As a manager, you always want to keep track if you’re employees. This product really allows you to understand what is going on throughout your company base by keeping track on all please, what shift they are running into swapping it out. It just gives you a full three sticks of what’s going on as a whole. Obviously, the calendar is a huge piece to the business as well because it allows are going to see what is going on across the board.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of discrepancies when using this tool, things simple as auto cracked. Also I could do a better job with employees want to message senior leadership for a specific reason. There are updates on is for me as I would like, which could possibly cause clutter in a world that is very cluttered especially the space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, like I said if your small business looking into having easier workflow with schedule management, this tool is a great starting place. Also, if you have issues their customer success team is always on point.

Obviously, Calendar apps always make the lives of managers a lot more and easy. The company can do a little bit of a job with integrations on the backend. But overall if you’re looking for a simple and easy to use product like this one, I would definitely recommend to a smaller business.

Branch Messenger review by Nathan A.
Nathan A.

"great application"

What do you like best?

i like the usability A LOT! it was super easy to use, i haven’t heard of anybody complaining about the application and “how hard it is to navigate or use”.

What do you dislike?

it crashed from time to time. also, one big problem was how when i had the application locked, and i opened my notification center, it locked back up again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend hopping on the application, or, if only a worker under management, bring this up to management! this is a great application for a company or work team.

nothing at the moment. i haven’t seen anything wrong, anything needing fixing. it was a great experience, to say the least.

Branch Messenger review by Madison H.
Madison H.

"Very helpful app"

What do you like best?

I like that you can add pictures of the schedule, and the calendar function is very helpful. I enjoy the shift change function, and the ability to chat with my coworkers.

What do you dislike?

The chat function often wasn't function, and sometimes the pictures of the schedule would disappear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it definitely!!

It provides the ability to see schedules and resolve any confusion about who works what shifts.

Branch Messenger review by Darcy C.
Darcy C.

"Great easy to use app"

What do you like best?

Ease of use quick to post schedules and like how it auto populates the other views

What do you dislike?

When writing a memo to staff limited characters and lack of ability to change line (return ends post) would like option to post longer memos adding bullets etc

Makes it easy to inform staff of changes or other information regarding the schedule. Elimites the calls asking about shifts

Branch Messenger review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Great scheduling app "

What do you like best?

I like that the app quickly converts the schedule from just a picture to putting it on a calendar so employees can keep track of and easily swap shifts.

What do you dislike?

The availability feature is confusing to use. I am not able to see when employees put in their availabilities. I would like to be able to look at all employees availabilities on one organized sheet (currently use a google doc for that)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes scheduling and shift swaps easy

It is easier to keep track of shift swaps and employees can get reminders for their scheduled shifts. I can also change a shift with no problem.

Branch Messenger review by Brandi H.
Brandi H.

"Brach is an awesome feature to have"

What do you like best?

I love how Branch allows people to inteact with other colleagues at the touch of a button and allows for schedule changes and

What do you dislike?

I dislike that in order to use Branch data is necessary it should be able to work with oils data or WiFi

Recommendations to others considering the product

To have fun and make the most of the useful technology.

Scheduling conflicts and the trading of shifts

Branch Messenger review by Levi S.
Levi S.

"Awesome application!"

What do you like best?

So easy to share schedules with your staff. Not difficult to use at all.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to find this app to start with. I searched through many schedule sharing apps and this finally showed up and I was so thankful.

It sends notifications to all staff before their shifts. This has decreased the amount of times staff do not show up for their shifts.

Branch Messenger review by Tina P.
Tina P.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Excellent way to keep I. Touch with co-workers and get important messages across quickly. The app is so easy to use and super convenient.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes the app updates too often. I do appreciate the updates but occasionally it makes frustrating to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and interact with your partners

Switching shifts is easy now and keeping track of hours as well

Branch Messenger review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Crew member "

What do you like best?

I get reminders before I need to head to work. It’s also very nice that the whole crew can see there scheduale from 1 place.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the picture of the scheduale does not transfer properly to the other view of the scheduale

When we have shifts we can’t work we can find people to cover them through the app

Branch Messenger review by cassie k.
cassie k.

"Convenient"

What do you like best?

I like that its in the palm of your hanf and easy to use! It send you notifications for shifts coming up, and if someone is looking for a shift covered. Its any easy way to communicate with everyone in the resturant.

What do you dislike?

There isnt much i dont like about the app, i do wish there was more to it. Also alot of times it mixes up the days and times that some people are schedule so sometimes theres confusion

Spreading the word to everyone!!! Sometimes its hard to get a message to everyone this app makes it easy.

Branch Messenger review by Adrianna F.
Adrianna F.

"Easy to use App"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and great way to get in contact with co workers without giving out personal phone number. Makes it super easy to see schedule and update it as needed.

What do you dislike?

Swapping shifts feature could be improved on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to get a hold of co workers

Being able to post the schedule for others to see is super convenient.

Branch Messenger review by Ridgely G.
Ridgely G.

"Easy to sync into everyday life"

What do you like best?

Branch easily syncs with your Google calendar seamlessly. It also sends notifications 2 hours before your shift which is great when you have a variable schedule that changes every week.

What do you dislike?

The permanent availability function can be confusing when trying to input split shift availability on certain days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's easier to use than most of the schedule apps out there.

It alleviates random phone calls to the store everyday for people asking their schedules. And it's quick and easy to send out team communications and keep an open line of discussion.

Branch Messenger review by Aspyn M.
Aspyn M.

"Very useful, convenient, and helpful!"

What do you like best?

I can easily view my next schedule rather than searching through my photos of the schedule. Easy to understand and read.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the notifications can get a little bit annoying, but that can easily be changed in phone settings to mute notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it!

It's easy to communicate with ALL employees through the messenger built in.

"Great Branch Experience"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is in one place and that you can easily view schedules, request off, and message coworkers - all within one app!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to see my total amount of hours for the week with the schedule section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely just try it out, even if you’re hesitant. It’s worth it!

Branch makes it easy to contact and share messages with the entire crew without having to send out mass messages. It also eliminates chances of someone missing a shift because they didn’t have a copy of the schedule.

Branch Messenger review by Renea W.
Renea W.

"Great way to connect your team"

What do you like best?

This is a great way to post schedules and find coverage when needed.

What do you dislike?

I would like if old schedules deleted automatically

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better way to share info rather than using a whiteboard or wasting paper with memos

Easy way to make sure all team members have the same schedule. Quick way to share new info

Branch Messenger review by Tori J.
Tori J.

"Great app! "

What do you like best?

Makes communicating with coworkers easier, swapping shifts a breeze, getti shift coverage easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I don't receive notifications when I've gotten a message from someone on the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely reccomend it!

Solving lack of communication in the workplace. Makes swapping shifts or getting a shift covered easy. It's beneficial for a lot of reasons.

Branch Messenger review by Brittany L.
Brittany L.

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can swap shifts around and post the schedule instantly, even change the schedule after it's posted within the app.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to change the people that don't use the app so others can see everybody that has changed their schedule that week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely love it it does everything I really need it to do it just needs a few minor changes and it would be absolutely perfect

Schedule changes, Swift swapping, requesting time off, and giving me their availability as it changes.

Branch Messenger review by Administrator

"Great app for the simple features!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can upload pictures of my schedule and it's given automatically to my staff. It then sends them alerts when their shifts about to start! (2 hours before)

It's available 24/7 so they can always see their schedule

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to make it easier to change schedules and allow people to swap with more visibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you get your crew on board! Helps a ton!

It had made communicating schedules a sinch! There are no more missed shifts and makes it very simple.

Branch Messenger review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Changing the way we schedule our student staff"

What do you like best?

I love that students have access to not just their schedules, but available shifts as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more seamless way to upload schedules. We may need to play around it more but right now it's a bit of a struggle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you've read the instructions and have everything fully uploaded and updated. It makes it easier when trying to explain the system to your users.

We are using Branch to help our student staff keep track of their schedules, drop/pick up shifts, and communicate with one another.

Branch Messenger review by Casey L.
Casey L.

"Everything at your finger tips"

What do you like best?

you can reach co-workers without having to give out your personal number..!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I don't get to see the schedual right away

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very simple to use and self explanatory. Makes it easy for staff to know what's going on. I highly recomend using branch

It helps manage being short staffed due to call in because people are able to ask one another to cover for them. Alsso there is no reason anyone can say they didn't know they had to work. At my job you have to download branch

Branch Messenger review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Branch manager app"

What do you like best?

Being able to hold associate accountable for schedule because it is posted. They are able to trade shifts with my approval as well

What do you dislike?

I wish I could remove section of app under manager setting like time off request. I have a hard copy binder they need to fill out.

I wish they could have an electronic signature off sheet that they acknowledge something a manager posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps a bunch!

Better communication with whole team. I am able to post policy updates and have all associate like.

Branch Messenger review by William M.
William M.

"Great application for everyday use!"

What do you like best?

I love how the application tells me in advance when I have a shift that day. This cuts down on people forgetting that they are scheduled on that given day or not.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the application crashes spontaneously.

We are finding a more convenient way to communicate among our fellow team members in the workplace in regards to scheduling and solving whatever issues we might have. Having all this accessible in one application on your phone that you can bring up wherever you are is just simply amazing.

Branch Messenger review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Easy app"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I get a message letting me know I have a shift that day and at what time. I can contact coworkers thru the app. We take pictures of the schedule at work and the app automatically puts in the schedule and who is working those hrs.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this app for about 8 months and have not found anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. I think most employers will be happy with this app.

Inputs schedule for you.

Branch Messenger review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Keeps you organized and on time"

What do you like best?

It’s a great way to send schedules and arrange exchanged shifts

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike..I wouldn’t change anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to keeps everything organized

If someone doesn’t want there shift then they can put it up for grabs...I like that it tells you hours before your shift starts

Branch Messenger review by Elizabeth  J.
Elizabeth J.

"We love branch messenger!"

What do you like best?

I love that it allows us to coordinate all of our volunteers in one place!

What do you dislike?

It takes me multiple steps to be able to upload schedules. And job discritions dont populate into the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give it a try!

Easy access for all of our workers, makes scheduling a breeze

Learning about Branch Messenger?

* We monitor all Branch Messenger reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.