Braincatena

1.5

Braincatena is a tool to create, discuss and develop creative and innovative ideas with the team - a collaboration online tool for brainwriting.

Work for Braincatena?

Learning about Braincatena?

Braincatena Reviews

Showing 1 Braincatena review
Braincatena review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"It did not work as expected"

What do you like best?

The idea of ​​brainstorming and sharing them with other team members to implement them is great, however it did not work for me when it came to sharing, it seems that it is just being implemented or that it stopped working, I do not know.

What do you dislike?

I put my ideas and did all the process that corresponded to me and invited other members to start the exchange, we waited for hours and the invitation never reached their emails so we decided not to use it. In a program of this type, the exchange between sender and receiver must be immediate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The idea and design of the program is good but in my case the invitations that I sent to my work team did not arrive in hours so we gave up and prefer not to use it.

The truth is that we did not use it and it is unfortunate since it seemed like a good program.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Braincatena

What Idea Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Braincatena for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Braincatena?

* We monitor all Braincatena reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.