Boomerang Calendar

4.9

Boomerang Calendar is a alendar and scheduling tool built into Gmail.

Work for Boomerang Calendar?

Learning about Boomerang Calendar?

Boomerang Calendar Reviews

Showing 4 Boomerang Calendar reviews
Boomerang Calendar review by Vallery O.
Vallery O.

"Amazing Calendar Assistant"

What do you like best?

Boomerang Calendar has saved me tons of hours in Meeting and Interview scheduling time! It identifies any mention of date and time in my emails and makes them into clickable links that I can use to add appointments on my calendar. I love that the links have different colours so at a glance I can tell whether I'm available at the said time or not.

No more having to always have my calendar open in another tab.

I use it with Boomerang for Gmail so I never miss appointments, ever.

Best of all, it's absolutely free!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Boomerang Calendar, except it has become a bit buggy lately and will randomly launch in a new tab even before I click on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must-have!

As a recruiter, it has provided me with an amazing solution to quickly scheduling meetings and interviews. I absolutely love it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Boomerang Calendar
Boomerang Calendar review by Ranju S.
Ranju S.

"An excellent app for easy meeting scheduling"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, this app has two great features.

1. You can send multiple people a calendar that allows them to click on what meeting times work best for them. Everything is synced to your Google Calendar so any existing appointments will be blocked off. When they select a time, it will sync back to your Google Calendar, so you don’t have to worry about missing a meeting. Everything happens from directly in gmail, so it is very easy to use.

2. From directly in gmail, you can quickly send screen shots of your calendar, which is handy for letting other people view existing appointments.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that the app is an add-on for Chrome so it won't work in other browsers such as Safari and Firefox.

It has been very handy in making it easier to set up meetings with multiple people directly from Gmail without having to double check availability.

What Calendar solution do you use?

Boomerang Calendar review by User

"Multiple Person Meetings Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Boomerang has a variable amount of offerings. For one, it will automatically send you an email reminding you of a needed follow up. For example, I sent an email a while ago asking a coworker to review a supply list. She replied and asked if we needed to add an additional item. I spoke with her in person, so never replied to this email. Today, at the top of my inbox is the email marked unread from boomerang, stating "received 6 days ago. Reply?" It will also email me if someone has not replied to me, and asks if I'd like to follow up. Furthermore, there's a calendar option where it will generate a list of times I, and a person I'd like to meet with, are available. These time options are sent to the other person to choose from. Once this person selects the time they would like to meet, the other designated options are removed from my calendar. It makes it much easier to schedule meetings with multiple people!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't an easy to use all in one interface. It is built into my google email and calendar, so it comes up more as options than it's own software.

Scheduling meetings with multiple people is much easier with Boomerang. Also, scheduling across different time zones becomes MUCH easier as well. We no longer have to waste time searching through multiple calendars, trying to find a good time. Nor do we have to send a meeting invitation, at a seemingly available time, only to have someone reply with, "can this be moved? I actually am busy during that time."

Boomerang Calendar review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Helps you send the e-mail when you think it should be sent, not right now"

What do you like best?

: I used to mark as unread threads of email that I need to keep track on, with boomerang you can just select the amount of time you want to wait until an answer if you don't get one by that moment boomerang will let you know, that's an excellent feature that cleans my inbox.

Also a great feature is that you can schedule emails to be sent later, so if you are working late you don't have to worry about bothering others at inappropriate times.

What do you dislike?

I wish Boomerang had some kind of AI in it to remind me when a boomeranged email has been missed.

It has been making my email management system more efficien

Learning about Boomerang Calendar?

* We monitor all Boomerang Calendar reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.