Boomerang Calendar Reviews & Product Details

Boomerang Calendar Overview

What is Boomerang Calendar?

Boomerang Calendar is a alendar and scheduling tool built into Gmail.

Boomerang Calendar Details

Boomerang Calendar is a alendar and scheduling tool built into Gmail.

Baydin
2010
Mountain View, CA
@boomerang
Answer a few questions to help the Boomerang Calendar community
Have you used Boomerang Calendar before?

Boomerang Calendar Reviews

Showing 4 Boomerang Calendar reviews
Already have Boomerang Calendar?
Recruiting & HR Coordinator
What do you like best?

Boomerang Calendar has saved me tons of hours in Meeting and Interview scheduling time! It identifies any mention of date and time in my emails and makes them into clickable links that I can use to add appointments on my calendar. I love that the links have different colours so at a glance I can tell whether I'm available at the said time or not.

No more having to always have my calendar open in another tab.

I use it with Boomerang for Gmail so I never miss appointments, ever.

Best of all, it's absolutely free! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Boomerang Calendar, except it has become a bit buggy lately and will randomly launch in a new tab even before I click on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a must-have! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a recruiter, it has provided me with an amazing solution to quickly scheduling meetings and interviews. I absolutely love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bookkeeper
Accounting
What do you like best?

In my opinion, this app has two great features.

1. You can send multiple people a calendar that allows them to click on what meeting times work best for them. Everything is synced to your Google Calendar so any existing appointments will be blocked off. When they select a time, it will sync back to your Google Calendar, so you don’t have to worry about missing a meeting. Everything happens from directly in gmail, so it is very easy to use.

2. From directly in gmail, you can quickly send screen shots of your calendar, which is handy for letting other people view existing appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that the app is an add-on for Chrome so it won't work in other browsers such as Safari and Firefox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very handy in making it easier to set up meetings with multiple people directly from Gmail without having to double check availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Boomerang has a variable amount of offerings. For one, it will automatically send you an email reminding you of a needed follow up. For example, I sent an email a while ago asking a coworker to review a supply list. She replied and asked if we needed to add an additional item. I spoke with her in person, so never replied to this email. Today, at the top of my inbox is the email marked unread from boomerang, stating "received 6 days ago. Reply?" It will also email me if someone has not replied to me, and asks if I'd like to follow up. Furthermore, there's a calendar option where it will generate a list of times I, and a person I'd like to meet with, are available. These time options are sent to the other person to choose from. Once this person selects the time they would like to meet, the other designated options are removed from my calendar. It makes it much easier to schedule meetings with multiple people! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't an easy to use all in one interface. It is built into my google email and calendar, so it comes up more as options than it's own software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling meetings with multiple people is much easier with Boomerang. Also, scheduling across different time zones becomes MUCH easier as well. We no longer have to waste time searching through multiple calendars, trying to find a good time. Nor do we have to send a meeting invitation, at a seemingly available time, only to have someone reply with, "can this be moved? I actually am busy during that time." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

: I used to mark as unread threads of email that I need to keep track on, with boomerang you can just select the amount of time you want to wait until an answer if you don't get one by that moment boomerang will let you know, that's an excellent feature that cleans my inbox.

Also a great feature is that you can schedule emails to be sent later, so if you are working late you don't have to worry about bothering others at inappropriate times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish Boomerang had some kind of AI in it to remind me when a boomeranged email has been missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been making my email management system more efficien Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Boomerang Calendar for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Google Calendar Logo
Google Calendar
(1,335)
Calendar. Stay in sync with your team. Shared calendars make it easy to see when people are free. Creating a new event is easy.
Microsoft Outlook Logo
Microsoft Outlook
(1,126)
Work efficiently with email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and more—together in one place. Office integration lets you share attachments right from OneDrive, access contacts, and view LinkedIn profiles.
iCal Logo
iCal
4.0
Keep track of your busy schedule and share it with others using Calendar. See all your calendars in a single window. Works with iCloud, Yahoo!, and Google.
Microsoft Exchange Online Logo
Microsoft Exchange Online
Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
CiraSync Logo
CiraSync
CiraSync is a secure, Azure-based SaaS platform that automates the syncing of Office 365 Global Address Lists, shared calendars, Public Folders, and CRM contacts to business smartphones. This centrally managed sync solution is extremely easy to install, requires no user training, and can scale to thousands of business smartphones.
Chili Piper Logo
Chili Piper
Chili Piper makes scheduling meetings with your prospects and customers simple. Integrate Chili Piper with your web forms to book meetings or start live phone calls immediately after someone fills out a form on your site. Our software also routes leads and customers to the right reps in real time based on rules you control.
Spike Logo
Spike
4.8
Spike is the app to turn your existing email into simple, multimedia mobile messaging, focused on the people and groups that matter most to you. Hop turns your email messages into a natural chat conversation with the people you know.
Calendar Logo
Calendar
4.8
Calendar harnesses the power of machine learning to give smart suggestions for when, where and how your meetings can take place.
ONLYOFFICE Logo
ONLYOFFICE
An online collaborative editing suite combining text, spreadsheet and presentation editors.
Teamup Calendar Logo
Teamup Calendar
4.8
Teamup simplifies how groups share plans, schedule events, and communicate statuses. Color-code calendars for teams, jobs, projects, and bookable resources. Centrally managed with role-specific access permissions. No accounts are required.