Bonfyre

Employee experience matters. Our platform can help.

Work for Bonfyre?

Learning about Bonfyre?

Bonfyre Reviews

Ask Bonfyre a Question
Bonfyre review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Just what we needed!!"

What do you like best?

"Bonfyre” is a great social networking app that allows you to share your photos and videos, as well as group chat with what you’re doing and who you’re doing it with. It’s simply picture messaging that ties in with how you live your life: one moment at a time.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe is with some of the aesthetics. I feel the news feed is hard to read and decipher who made each post and what text pertains to each post/photo. Its also not easy to go to the profile of the person who post a photo.

The app works really well, and is great for sharing and planning events with my friends and family. I also love the ability to have private group conversations, and not have to worry about privacy and permissions with Facebook. Kudos to the app developers, this is a great addition to my iPhone!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bonfyre
Showing 11 Bonfyre reviews
Bonfyre review by Becki F.
Becki F.

"Meet employees where they are at to create conversation and connectivity"

What do you like best?

I love that the app is mobile first and super easy for busy employees to participate and consume content. Everything about the platform (the layout, colors, buttons, and even the content that the client success team helps shape) is fun and doesn't "feel" like work. I also like that most of the configuration is in the hands of the admin and can be done from a mobile device. My favorite features would probably have to be the recognition badges and surveys.

What do you dislike?

Just waiting for another form of authentication besides email since many of our employees don't access their email or don't have email...it's in development!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's all about engaging employees with content! If its not meaningful, then employees will not adopt or come back.

Bonfyre is helping us move from communication to conversation in times of change, to create more transparency and improve relationships between senior leadership and employees, between departments, and even within departments. We are also solving the problem of communication not reaching all employees due to ineffective methods (email, huddles). Bonfyre allows us to reach all employees regardless of shift, location, schedule, etc. Employees can choose to actively participate or just be a fly on the wall consuming the content which has even led to these introverted employees joining the conversation eventually.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bonfyre
Bonfyre review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Just what we needed!!"

What do you dislike?

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

Bonfyre review by Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

"Great event or social app "

What do you like best?

The Bonfyre app is great and the customer service is even better. We use the app for events and are able to display agendas, speaker information, surveys, notifications, etc. to the users

What do you dislike?

Not much. All feedback is taken pretty seriously at Bonfyre and they are already implementing some suggestions given. The one thing we are still looking for is the ability to pre-schedule push notifications.

Increasing communication with our customers

Bonfyre review by Jillian W.
Jillian W.

"Bonfyre Review"

What do you like best?

Customer service is excellent - Justin Padinske is a HUGE help. Easy to use, looks updated.

What do you dislike?

Adding agenda items one by one and the clock and calendar feature of the agenda

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would 100% use. Their customer service is incredible and they work super fast.

User friendly

Bonfyre review by Administrator

"Work safe and appropriate social media platform. "

What do you like best?

a safe friendly way to engagement co-workers, without dealing with the toxicity that can come with facebook or twitter. the Bonyre team is amazing to work, results turned around within a day, constant follow-up, they really ensure our happiness and want this to work for us!

What do you dislike?

Not much. I wish I could post gifs or things along those lines.

Employee engagement is extremely high for us now. With typical endeavors, our engagement is 30-40% with Bonfyre we have engagement above 70%!

Bonfyre review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Easy to Use - Effective for Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

The app is easy to use and has so many useful functions. I keep stumbling across new tools I can use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app doesn't always show notifications, so if I don't actively check each of my groups, I might miss something.

Employee engagement and communication. We have several employees that do not have work email. This is a fast way to communicate information to them without individually calling all of our employees or relying on posters or word of mouth. We also use the app to recognize employees and share information about ourselves to make each other more approachable.

Bonfyre review by Kristina B.
Kristina B.

"Easy & fun to gather a bunch of people"

What do you like best?

I like that you can post videos/pictures in there for everyone to see. You can use this for work purposes or for personal ones. It's a nice way to group together activities.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I can think of. The interface could be better, its a little bland.

Whenever we have team building outings/activities, its a way to sync everything and notify everyone involved of what we're doing, pictures, directions etc.

Bonfyre review by Administrator

"Fun and creative way to interact and communicate with your teams! "

What do you like best?

It’s intuative, easy to administer and has great analytics to track usage, adoption and engagement. The team supporting the app is responsive, creative, agile, and willing to try new solutions to meet your needs.

What do you dislike?

The notification/news feed seems backwards from other social platforms.

Building internal networks and increasing communication with and among our team members, in a less formal way.

Bonfyre review by User in Higher Education

"Experience with Bonfyre and its privileges"

What do you like best?

It's a great employee communication tool which leads to better engaging of the employees at work

What do you dislike?

Not for every form of industries, more associating to large companies/industries

Recommendations to others considering the product

May be have a different working platform for small scale industries, somehow making them more engaging

Bonfyre is more of an employee communication, engagement and healthier work culture tool. it helps built better inter personal relationships.

"AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

support from the Bonfyre team is great - accurate and fast. They handle our last minute questions and asks without hesitation.

they listen to the features we are interested in and work to incorporate them

What do you dislike?

would be great if there was an easier way to input agenda and the date/time

communication with meeting attendees

Bonfyre review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Great tool to help create a culture of community and connectiveness at work"

What do you like best?

Bonfyre is very easy to use, has a great user experience, and excellent support staff

What do you dislike?

Some minor format updates to photos, etc would be nice to have

Recommendations to others considering the product

Partner with their internal team to ideas to increase adoption

Creating community and connectiveness for a remote and multi-located workforce

Learning about Bonfyre?

* We monitor all Bonfyre reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.