Bombora

Bombora is an aggregated source of behavioral Intent Data for B2B, creating a data cooperative of premium B2B Media Companies. The company's Content Consumption Monitoring technology fuels this Intent Data Cooperative, which empowers marketers to more efficiently monetize their businesses, delivering data for use cases throughout the sales and marketing funnel.

Work for Bombora?

Learning about Bombora?

Bombora Reviews

Ask Bombora a Question
Showing 13 Bombora reviews
Bombora review by Jessica G.
Jessica G.

"Fantastic ABM & prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

(1) integration with SFDC so that you can deliver reports to your sales teams on surge data and have the history of surged topics right within the account record, (2) the ability to request new intent topics, (3) the responsiveness of their customer success team is seriously unparalleled, (4) the data is great, I've been able to see incredible results from using this data

What do you dislike?

(1) You have to combine it with another tool like DiscoverOrg in order to identify companies who are headquartered in a location. The location filter in Bombora only gives you the location of the individual searcher which doesn't work for large enterprise companies and doesn't allow you to determine tactics by region. Would love to see an integration with something like DOrg right inside the tool (2) the intent topic definitions are a mystery and there seems to be a lot of overlap

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you're going to use the data and whether you need to take it another step to get to the individual level, explore the SFDC integration as that's made a big difference in adoption at our company

(1) Targeted marketing that includes tactics like direct mail, advertising, telemarketing, etc. We've seen dramatic lifts in response rates across the board in every tactic. (2) We've used it extensively for our sales team as a prospecting tool and to shift existing conversations based on what they're searching. We've seen opportunities that came about only because we had the insights from Bombora.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bombora
Bombora review by Erica R.
Erica R.

"Great Platform and Lead Generation Tool!"

What do you like best?

Great for prospecting and finding new clients/people that are interested in what your clients business is doing. Great prospecting and lead generation tool for marketers! Super easy interface to navigate and good customer service. Their team has been really easy for us to work with as an agency which has been one of the best parts about working with Bombora and their team.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as detailed as we would typically prefer, however we have an internal team that supports that initiative so it is not a deal breaker for us. I would recommend asking for sample reporting prior to signing an IO to ensure that it will encompass everything that your team will need. Additionally, the platform and ways of updating are a bit outdated when compared to a few other tools that we use internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend other agencies and marketers in general that have lead generation clients to scope out Bombora's capabilities to see if it is the right fit for your clients' efforts. For us it has been a steady and reliable source of lead generation and has helped us find consumers outside of typical online channels. This has greatly supported both the media plan and sales team.

We have a very difficult time finding qualified leads for a few of our clients. Bomborra has been helpful in not only identifying who those people are but in finding them across the internet to convert them for our clients. If you are struggling with lead generation or specifically qualified leads coming in the pipeline I would recommend seeing if Bombora may be part of the solution.

What Marketing Account Intelligence solution do you use?

Bombora review by AKHIL J.
AKHIL J.

"'"Reliable, Affordable Intent Data''"

What do you like best?

Most good feature i liked was the UI is comprehensive and easy to use . Also the Client Success team is fantastic. Their technology runs on hard data so it is very easy for use . There are many competitors for Bombora but Bombora is cheaper than competitor .

What do you dislike?

The surging data is at the company level, not individual level, which can be misleading for larger target accounts , and another problem I felt was the data only refreshes once per week so it makes some difficulties in using. You can not see how companies trend over time past week-over-week .But overall when we consider Bombora is very comfortable .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bombora is good for determining target audience, for Account Based Marketing campaigns, educating sales and marketing teams on what is relevant to an account. Bombora helps companies with smaller budgets spend smarter. The platform is less relevant for broad awareness campaigns as the data determines who is actively interested in your industry/product offerings in the current moment. So I will recomend this software more than any other competitor softwares available in the market .

I use Bombora on behalf of a client who is looking for low funnel leads. We filter Bombora data through our digital marketing channels to find companies in market for our client's services. This data is being used by the sales and marketing departments in efforts to drive awareness and low funnel leads.

Bombora review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Bombora Intelligence"

What do you like best?

I like that they integrate directly into Salesforce so you can see updated activity on account records. You also have the ability to go into their UI and create reports that you can save to see companies surging by topic that can be automated weekly or monthly to email.

What do you dislike?

You’ll need a tool like Discover.org to use with it to further narrow your targets. Most marketers target companies with a specific range for revenue and size. Also if you want to get information about the people that work at the company surging bombora doesn’t provide that info.

We can further narrow targets for campaigns that involve high value direct mail and private events.

Bombora review by User

"Great User Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to outbound to companies in which they are searching for terms relevant to my business.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't provide complete visibility as to why these companies are surging on specific topics. Sometimes they are surging because they have implemented a service in which I'm trying to sell. Therefore, wasting time outbounding to these prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bombora is a great way to get your activity up as an inside sales rep.

The benefits allows you to pray and spray to a larger audience for prospecting purposes.

Bombora review by Agency
Agency

"Good Data at a Great Price"

What do you like best?

The data helps us find & prioritize low funnel accounts and target them across marketing & sales channels. Great customer service. The platform is straightforward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The data is presented at the company level but would be more valuable at the individual level. A report showing account change in activity over time (greater than week-over-week) and what types of content users within those accounts are consuming would be incredible useful but are not a current capability.

We need low funnel leads that are in a purchase mindset.

Bombora review by Omkar W.
Omkar W.

""Bombora"- Intent data for B2B marketing and sales"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best Software in the fields of Marketing... Actually It is very useful and very Secure...

What do you dislike?

Actually I didn't us it for much time that is why I didnt find any cons in it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Bombora if you are in B2B marketing field..

Ya It helped me a lot.. I didn't have any idea about B2B marketing and Now I am pro in it...

Bombora review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use platform for data that moves the needle"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and generates a report with all of the data needed to segment companies in a way that works best for your business

What do you dislike?

The need to pre-select topics in IO and there is a limit to the number of topics included

In the ABM world, there are thousands of companies that fit the requirements we need. Bombora allows us to segment company lists by surging topic to efficiently spend media dollars towards companies that are in market.

Bombora review by Agency
Agency

"Bombora is essential to my ABM Stack"

What do you like best?

The detail and ease of use of the data are great. I get a weekly excel file that I can filter and upload as a CSV file as needed.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a more specific list of topics in place for my client's needs, yet they can add them but takes a number of months.

I am using Bombora to enhance my programmatic buy and allows me to target accounts in our CRM as well. This is truly heling me find unknown accounts. I took the information applied it to my programmatice buy and increaser my CTR by 50%

Bombora review by Administrator

"Great product for pushing Sales and Marketing teams in the right direction"

What do you like best?

My company uses the intent level data in order to prioritize outbound prospecting, since using it we have had a dramatic increase in first calls.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure how reliable the intent data always is, but that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bombora is great, but we ended up switching to Everstring since is has Bamboras intent built into it.

Bombora has helped us create a path on which accounts to prioritize.

Bombora review by User in Research
User in Research

"Great for marketing campaign"

What do you like best?

its cheap, affordable, helps in targeting a specific audience and helps in finding potential clients

What do you dislike?

data is not updated frequently, not sure if beneficial for companies with larger budgets

marketing campaigns and educational purposes

Bombora review by Consultant in Broadcast Media
Consultant in Broadcast Media

"Bombora review "

What do you like best?

It’s variety of data and diverse industries

What do you dislike?

Lack of transparency regarding the targeting segments they have created

We are able to capture target audiences better.

Bombora review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"I have had a wonderful experience with Bombora! "

What do you like best?

Our client is VERY happy with this platform.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more automated reporting options.

Recognizing surging accounts to target through other marketing efforts.

Learning about Bombora?

* We monitor all Bombora reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.