BombBomb

BombBomb

BombBomb is a video messaging service that allows you to record, send, and track personalized video emails within the applications you use every day.

Work for BombBomb?

Learning about BombBomb?

BombBomb Reviews

Ask BombBomb a Question
Showing 254 BombBomb reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BombBomb

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Hillary U.

"Great way to connect with future clients"

What do you like best?

I love how you can send a personalized message with minimal effort. In an age where it is easy to send mass emails, prospective clients and current clients love receiving their own video messages through BombBomb. We have even had several people respond back to us via BombBomb.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the quality of the video sent, but it does make for a quick and easy send.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It can be odd at first to video yourself and send it, but it is effective. It does feel a little pricey, but we have seen great benefits.

"Cold calls" much less cold thanks to BombBomb! It has been amazing to see how quickly future clients respond to our personalized BombBombs and they are always impressed to receive a personalized message from us. It has help us make connections which has expanded our business.

Logan L.

"BombBomb makes it easy to build relationships with video"

What do you like best?

The app is so easy to use across Gmail, the Chrome Extension and the mobile app! I use it on a daily basis to send videos to prospects, customers and even my team members

What do you dislike?

And a few issues with the notifications but the support team helped me get that ironed out very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Video can be intimidating if it's new for you, so take advantage of how easy BombBomb makes it to record & send personal videos to dive in soon. :)

I've seen increased replies from customers or prospects that have gone dark. I'm also been able to save time and communicate better where a written email would have taken longer or not unable to communicate the nuance of my message.

Susan E.

"BombBomb is a Realtors best kept secret!"

What do you like best?

How to WOW your clients? Video email, a video about new listings, setting yourself apart, quick audience capture, Easy to download, easy user interface. I like it that I can do it on my PC (windows 10) on my Apple Ipad Air, AND on my Android Samsung S8 Note! Kudos to you for all that! I have done a few video emails, too. I did a video outside an Open House one day but the wind was gusting very badly and now I feel I need to add a stabilizer and Bluetooth (wireless) mic. Would be great if Bombbomb could get together with other parties to offer discounts for extra camera equipment.

What do you dislike?

Haven't quite reached that point yet! However, the lighting I am finding tricky as I am in a basement with just overhead lighting or light from a basement window. Would be great if I could adjust the lighting on the camera or on the Dashboard. I am not sure about the 'editing' part of Bombbomb nor how to get my Text branding into the video. I understand that I can use Bitly to brand my video but am not sure how to do that and can't find any youtube ways of doing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just Do IT! Takes a bit of getting used to - use the tele-prompt for accurate wording and be aware of blinks, and hesitation.

I am realizing that there are many subjects I can include as a short video. I am trying to get more leads and want to use BombBomb with LinkedIn but not sure how.

As a senior, is there a way to edit the wrinkles? LOL

I did send out a video to get started just recently. I also liked the hint of putting up a small card with the essence of my message for the first start of the video. Kudos again.

It would be good to have a like-minded group who use BB to get together. Heck, maybe I'll start my own group - in fact, I've just realized that would be a benefit to me.

Paula F.

"Connecting with clients is so much easier"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and how much they do for me to make sure i am successful. Video doesn't come easy to me, yet with bomb bomb it definitely is easier. They do a lot for me and i just simply need to produce videos for the material they give me, or create my own. It is definitely a motivation when I know a specific email is set to go out.

What do you dislike?

That it cant work from inside my CRM, so i need to send the emails directly from Bomb Bomb. Although is not as complicated as i thought it would be. They walked me through the whole process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is not a cheap tool, but you will get so much out of it. Just get used to the idea that video is here to stay, and get those videos starting.

Being more on the face of my clients, connecting more often and in innovative ways. It forces me to do certain things that i would otherwise postpone indefinitely. It helps provide information to my clients in an easy and understandable way.

Angi B.

"Absolute best way to increase your visibility with your audience (short of visiting them at home!)"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - This program is so simple to use that even us non-techies can create awesome emails and even drip campaigns with no trouble. I have been a BombBomb user for about 6 years now and have used the platform across multiple business lines. I encourage all of my coaching clients to use BombBomb to increase their visibility with their own customer base.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about BombBomb really. I guess if there were one area I think they could improve, it would be with the mobile application. It doesn't seem quite as user friendly as the desktop version and the gmail integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to increase your connection with your clients and potential clients, BombBomb is a fantastic solution! In addition, it's super easy to use and the customer training and support is phenomenal!

As a life and business coach, it's very helpful for me to have another platform to send out inspirational messages and short training videos to my clients. I am also a part owner in a new Keller Williams real estate office and I use BombBomb to help our 75+ agents stay engaged when I can't possibly connect with each and every one of them personally. Over the years I have built a pretty extensive library of evergreen content that I can use repeatedly and with different audiences. I love it!

Bob C.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Although there are other video email apps out there I personally feel BoomBoom is by far the best, they are always updating the product, customer service is excited about solving your problem, the best part is they send you a video of how to solve the problem, this allows you to go back and review the video if necessary.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike, other services are ok but none are exceptional like BoomBoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everything is laid out in a step by step method, plenty of templates and the ability to customize your own including your logo or brand is very important. BoomBoom is built for the beginner to the most soficiated user.

You get to deliver a short or long personal message, I am a network marketer and this service allows me to customize the type of video for each segment of my business, if you just want to drop a short video to congratulate one of your team members there is NO better way than BoomBoom.

Jake J.

"The best video service out there "

What do you like best?

I love BombBomb for many reasons, First of all, I love how streamlined the whole process is creating a video to send to a client. Also, I love how easy it is to stay in touch with your contacts using BombBomb. It's a great tool for anyone in the business that wants to stay in touch with their clients on a personal level. Sending a video via email to a contact is a great way to remind them of who you are and how you can help them in their journey.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about the program, Its very simple to use and It creates amazing professional items to send out to your clients or contacts. I love the program and the more I explore and learn, the more I love it. There have been a few glitches along the road but with BombBomb's customer service and ease of use I have been able to surpass all these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

check it out!

we are using it to stay in touch with our database in conjunction with our CRM. It's working amazing creating that personal video showing who you are and showing you remember that person. I believe it's creating a personal bond with our database and giving us the opportunity to tap into business we never have before. I will be recommending BombBomb to ant and all other professionals I know that are interested.

Tamara B.

"Satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

I am still in the process of learning how to use BombBomb to the fullest, but the customer service is amazing and always willing to help. I love how organized and professional they are whenever you reach out to them. They help you realize not to fault your videos as most of us don't like watching our selves and always critic everything we do. I love how they assist you in what script you can say instead of trying to figure out something out on your own, which makes the process so much easier. I love that this product get me out in front of more clients than any other realtor

What do you dislike?

That it it something new to me.....so the learning process is taking time, but that is like anything new. I just need to find more time to learn to use it to its fullest.

I am finding i am able to touch point more customers more often. I am getting feedback from some of the customers/clients which is what I want more of.

Jason R.

"Can't live without it."

What do you like best?

I love how I can use BombBomb in many different areas of my business. I can stay in touch with clients and perspective clients, I can use screen capture video to show/demonstrate more complex topics with my clients, and I can do surveys and gather data on what other needs I can help my clients with. I also use BombBomb as part of my process with every client. It is 100% integrated with how I run my business.

What do you dislike?

How could you dislike anything about it? BombBomb is continually updating and upgrading the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give the 14 day trial a try. But really try it. Use it to it's fullest and see the results they have on your business. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

BombBomb allows me to meet my clients without having to meet them. It really does allow me to establish and maintain a relationship with my clients while at the same time freeing up time from having to run from appointment to appointment. It can all be done on my own time and more importantly on my clients own time.

Because of my continued use with BombBomb over the years I have been able to grow my business year over year each year. At the same time I have been able to become more and more efficient. This has allowed me to handle the continued growth of my business without feeling overwhelmed by all the things that need to be done. The time savings I gain from using BombBomb really are game changing.

Mark H.

"Love the ease of use & communication to all my agents at once! "

What do you like best?

It so easy to use, I get an idea or thought about the business, pick up my phone, shoot a quick video and within seconds i can send it to every agent in all of my offices. It also helps me when I start to build a relationship with clients. My business is personal referral so I try to add that personal touch when my sphere refers me to someone. It makes the client feel like they already know me when we actually meet.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the functions can be a little smoother but realistically that just sounds picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you start you can't stop using it!

I can effectively communicate information with every agent at the same time. If there is breaking news in the industry, information about the dos and don'ts of contracts or what have you, i can send it out quickly. I have created what I can "Manager's Minutes". These are my education/information emails to the agents and they love them. Now my meetings are quick because I have eliminated the everyday BS that clutters meetings, we're down to monthly meetings only now.

Linda K.

"Great way to Connect"

What do you like best?

As soon as I have a phone conversation with someone new, I will either send them a bombbomb text or email so that they can see me and hopefully connect better. I also like that I can send a video instead of a long email explaining in more detail without spending all the time making sure the "tone" is right in the email.

What do you dislike?

I can not get it to work on my Mac on Safari

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is so easy to use and there are so many ways to implement what they have. Be creative! If you do not know what to do there are plenty of videos and if you need help Bombbomb has fantastic customer service.

I feel like the message I send to my clients is more clear if I speak on video instead of writing an email. And, there is a better connection to my new clients if I have not personally met them yet.

Garrett V.

"The best way to get a face to face with a potential client!"

What do you like best?

The ability to get my personality across in video as my humour can be rather dry; it wont come out well just in text. I'm able to create an evergreen video and send to 200 or a single video to a single user. I can create forms with automated email send outs.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was a little more CRM-y, in that there are a few features I had to seek out with a full-on CRM and merge the features with Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't want to get into creating your own video content to go on social media or other platforms, at least consider sending video via email. Its personal and can be tailored to the recipient. The additional marketing features really help get your point across.

Response rates from boring emails are not great, but adding in a personalized message is great

darren s.

"Amazing product with great service"

What do you like best?

I love that I have a custom email that looks like my website and how easy it is to use!!! Whenever I need help they are great at walking me through it and making it super easy.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far!- maybe the limitation of how many people I can sent it to at one time. I would just like to be able to send to more then 10 people at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just an expanded list of emails that I can send the video to would be great. it seems there is a limit on the number of emails I can send to at one time.

I am able to connect in a different way and clients really respond to it. Saves time explaining items or procedures. I can send Screen captures or phone videos with ease.

Robyn B.

"Bombbomb.... an incredible opportunity to change your communications"

What do you like best?

Cutting edge technology that we are able use on so many platforms. I love the fact that I am able to turn on my phone in my car, in front of a house, on my computer or anywhere I am and send a video to anyone anywhere. I have a series that I have plugged into all incoming internet leads that makes it so easy to not only connect, but to track if they open the email. I have birthdays already plugged in for not only the owners but if I connected with their children I will send them one too. I love the training videos because they really break down what to do and inspire me to do more

What do you dislike?

You update constantly and I fall behind! I know that is not a negative but it is hard to sometimes keep up with all you are offering. I do save the videos that you send out explaining the updates to watch later.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. Get over what you look like because you as you are on the camera is what they are going to see when they meet you. Yes, we all want to look gorgeous all the time but some days our hair is off or the lighting is off but when you meet them, both might happen.

Everything! Client emails with my videos, client communications, updates to clients during the transactions, birthdays, lead follow up, prompt, and any time that I can have a stronger/clearer communication with my clients/prospective clients. I started using BombBomb in 2013. Amazing who they started as and who they are today.

Dawn W.

"Priceless content delivered with all star service"

What do you like best?

The concierge level of service is second to none and the product is easy to use with priceless value. It is apparent from top to bottom through the company, that each and every individual plays an important role in the success and future of the organization. Proud to be a customer and excited for the tools to come in the future. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to attend the re-humanize conference and mastermind with other like minded all stars. Being surrounded by so many individuals willing to share, teach, learn and grow together was a true gift. I really hope the event happens again so I can bring the entire team! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

That I don't use it enough! This one is on me though. I wish you could see tracking from text sends but i understand why. We had challenges using prompt for spouses birthdays. I would like to see more from the app as far as accessing templates to choose from (unless it does already!)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT! don't wait - complete game changer

We have a plan for consistent personal communication to our clients who already know like and trust us as well as those who need to get to know us. building my own confidence one video at a time and showing off our brand and truly who we are as a group. We stand out from our competitors and have levelled up our game 10x.

Alicia S.

"Amazing Way to connect with your clients and prospects"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to use your mobile phone or email and to be able to send automatically set up a drip campaign. I bought this software 4 years ago and I am amazed at the growth of the company and how much more you offer than when I started. I just upgraded to the Prompt which I am excited to utilize in my business and help me connect more often. The Rehumanize Conference really helped me to understand how to use the BombBomb tools . I think the Real Estate world it is so important to connect face to face and this tool allows that to happen.

What do you dislike?

You have to work hard still and learn all the tools. I need to get better at using everything is offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it asap! Be prepared to do the work and really learn how to use the tools. so important to implement and use consistently. If you use it, it works.

the auto drip campaign and being able to track.. I just figured out the Google extension and digital business card which I am stoked to use

Justin B.

"BombBomb is the Bomb Dot Com"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, and how it makes my job easier. As a busy realtor we don't always have time to stop and think, and this program takes the thinking out of it! I like how it puts me in front of my clients more frequently without being intrusive, and it compliments my desire to be more authentic in my business

What do you dislike?

I dont use this feature myself, but the bomb bomb social prompt is used by so many agents in my trade area, that the content seems to be too saturated

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CALL BOMBBOMB TO DISCOVER ALL THAT IT CAN DO!!!!!!!!!! until going to the rehumanize conference I didn't realize all the amazing features it has, and how it can help me in my business! Once I realized this, it was a no brainer to upgrade my account to prompt to unlock all the great things it can do to automate my business. I wish I had know about all the other features and I would have utilized the full capabilities of BOMBBOMB sooner

Getting in front of my clients, showing them the human aspect of the business, that im a real person, who has feelings and genuinely cares about them

Jay S.

"BombBomb has empowered me to easily share local information of value to others"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly capture and share video and other messaging in an effective way to a targeted audience. The company is also focused on allowing others to use the product at low cost to effect improvements in the lives of those around the world. The staff is of high quality and very invested in the success of their customers.

What do you dislike?

Not really a BombBomb issue but a common issue of not being in the habit or comfortable personally to share

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and commit to using it for several months. Find the opportunity to share and invite others to benefit from your services and the information you share and invitation you make for others to participate. Don't worry about being perfect because your friends, prospects and sphere will appreciate you being authentic and sincere. You too will benefit from inviting others to participate in the experiences you find valuable.

Communication and staying in touch with current customers, prospects and my valuable past clients. The community I live in and the service organization I serve benefit from the tools Bomb Bomb offers and I can leverage across our priorities and values.

Loretta M.

"Best realtor video assistant"

What do you like best?

I adore how you can send a customized message with negligible exertion. During a time where it is anything but difficult to send mass messages, imminent customers and current customers love accepting their very own video messages through this product. It is unquestionably an inspiration when I realize a particular email is set to go out.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't appear to be very as easy to understand as the work area form and the gmail joining.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be imaginative! On the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea what to do there are a lot of recordings and in the event that you need assistance Bombbomb has phenomenal client administration.

I am discovering I am ready to contact point more clients all the more regularly. I am getting input from a portion of the clients/customers which is the thing that I need a greater amount of. It enables me to meet my customers without gathering them. It truly allows me to build up and keep up an association with my customers while in the meantime saving time from running from arrangement to arrangement. It should all be possible voluntarily and all the more significantly on my customers claim time.

Robert L C.

"Video says 1000 words"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the reaction prospects, past clients, and current customers give me when they see my face. I

What do you dislike?

I do not like the forms feature because of the minimal customization and if you are not savvy it enough it can be very confusing to use. Creating templates are fairly easy but they need more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only product in the industry that offers the features and the customer support and continuances improvements is making this product indispensable.

The number business problem that it is solving for me is creating trust before I meet a person in person. It has made the introduction process less confrontational and you can make it systematic to a point were all you need to do in person is solidifying the reason for meeting in person.

Drew B.

"Incredible Client Experience"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to email a client a video that details our meetings or calls. Its something that is much more personal than just a simple email. I have had so many current clients appreciate the personal touch and potential clients become clients because of the personal touch. The integration and tracking tool with Gmail is awesome and it lets me track my actual emails sent and opened so I know when a client has read, clicked, and viewed my email.

What do you dislike?

I have zero complaints. Bomb Bomb is everything that I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would pay whatever they asked because the return has been 100 fold.

The main problem in the financial industry is the non-personal nature, but with bomb bomb those walls are torn down and I believe that people really appreciate that.

Tanya (Tatiana) G.

"BombBomb Review"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that the service has a free trial period, as I have heard mixed reviews from my colleagues. Also, the service was pretty easy to use and most of the emailing features were pretty self explanatory such as building an email with just dragging and dropping. Connecting to our clients via video definitely added some sort of face to face interaction which is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had more templates for the emails. Also, I have noticed that some of my emails got lost and I am not sure why they did not autosave. However, that only happened a couple of times in the past and I believe that this is now fixed. Another thing that I wish they would change is the option to view who opened the email instead of seeing how many people opened the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service helped us to enhance our communication with our clients and we found that it was quite easy to use. Although, there were some major problems with the app as it would not autosave some emails, that improved and I believe that it has been fixed. So, the app is constantly improving to meet the users' needs. Connecting via videos will certainly set your business apart from others.

We were trying to find a way to enhance our system of communication and make it more professional looking. BombBomb helped us achieve that goal.

Learn more about BombBomb

BombBomb Videos

Learning about BombBomb?

* We monitor all BombBomb reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.