Bold Commerce Reviews & Product Details

Marketing Operations
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tiered pricing for our online shop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to set specific prices at different tiers for each individual product was a must for us and this app has allowed us to do just that! It is simple to use but provides a high quality result. The fact that it lets us decide how we want to set up the pricing as well for each product is very helpful, whether it is a percentage discount or a fixed amount which is necessary for our different products. Also the support is great, when we ran into a small problem they were quick to get back to me and get the issue resolved (thanks Bhumi!). Very happy we found this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I ran into one small issue that was able to be resolved quickly so I don't have any complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tiered pricing for different types of customers, wholesale/retail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bold Commerce Overview

What is Bold Commerce?

Bold Commerce specializes in eCommerce websites & app development.

Bold Commerce Details

Bold Commerce specializes in eCommerce websites & app development.

Bold Commerce
2012
Manitoba, Canada
@bold_commerce

Answer a few questions to help the Bold Commerce community
Have you used Bold Commerce before?

Bold Commerce Reviews

Showing 12 Bold Commerce reviews
Location
Already have Bold Commerce?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Subscriptions/Recurring Orders, Upsell, Multi-currency, Product Options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer service team is the BEST...timely responses, efficient, and they help and teach me how to work with the Bold Apps. I am not tech savvy, but the team at Bold never made me feel that way. Bold agents were professional, courteous, and helped me with the set-up, all of my redundant and crazy questions, and never let any case go without proper and final resolution. Very happy with their response time. Amazing customer service with a hands-on approach that keeps us assured and confident that our web site with recurring orders, Bold Brain, Upsell, Product options, etc. is humming along perfectly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't state any dislikes, no problems at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Figure out what works best for your company and contact BOLD to see how best they can facilitate your business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Subscriptions, Upsells, currency, and product options.

Benefits are increased business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are moving from one subscription box platform that was not very user friendly to another one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This app is so perfect! Our web developers added another app to manage our subscriptions and while it was pretty simple to use, it was visually awful and lacked a lot of the features we wanted. I am a HUGE fan of Bold and have had five of their apps on my other store since 2015. I reached out and had a couple of live video chats with Peter. He literally held my hand and walked me through setting up the box. Then when it was time to migrate the original customers over from the other app, Alysha and Ashley were beyond amazing. Unfortunately, I have had to do everything myself because paying the developers gave me results I was not happy with. I used their live chat feature for a lot of little questions (how to manage customers accounts on the back end, how to offer discount codes, etc). Daniel was BEYOND patient with me and answered every question with detail for me to understand. I honestly don't know what I would have done without the four of them. The app is worth every penny. The customer service they gave me was truly going above and beyond. And the cool thing is that they each independently helped me. I don't know how to thank them enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Loved everything. There honestly wasn't anything I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our customers are able to easily manage their accounts. Most importantly, the app plugs in well with our site and is aesthetically pleasing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Use the app on two of my stores now and plan to use it on two more that I am working on. Always prompt, great, customer service. One of the reps, Raphael, solved my latest install request quickly and to my satisfaction. Great app with lots of customization. Helpful staff and prompt responses to all requests. I tried other apps out there and as they almost have the same features Bold seems to be on top of things and will respond quickly whenever I have a question or modification request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that their team would respond to my concerns quickly and tweak the code to my satisfaction without asking for additional money for customizing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything worked to my satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Their apps mostly work great out of the box and in those instances where there are any issues they have been very prompt in solving them for me without asking for additional money to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

eCommerce solutions that were missing from my shopify plan were solved with BOLD apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This app is really easy to implement. It's almost a plug and play type of app. Easy upsell and cross-sell that will help you position products on the frontline while the customer starts the checkout process. Just installed it on our boot store and planning to sell boot care kit and boot jacks as cross-sell. Pretty sure this app will help sell those products or at least a lot of customers will not be able to view them if not buy them. Not to mention Rajni is great, she helped me troubleshoot a minor issue and she knew everything about the app which makes her Support Rockstar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of Use &

Support

Conversion

Price point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's been a month we implemented this app and I am not sure what I dislike, but if there was an option to extend the available options on the cross-sell window that would be great. I think right now only 6 items are allowed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended if you want to see that boost in orders for items that are often ignored. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There were a few add-on items we been trying to sell and we were getting orders rarely for those items. As we implemented this app we are seeing a boost in those items being ordered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I'm currently use Bold Product Options on my site and previously used Bold Upsell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Product Options app gives me a great amount of flexibility when it comes to adding variants to my store. It is simple to use and there are endless ways to configure the options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far, I've had nothing but a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shopify is pretty limited when it comes to out of the box options. Because a large part of my business is engraving jewelry, I wanted an app that allowed me to add options for text, along with other upsells like charms. This app does it all for me without being confusing or "too much". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Bold Commerce for several apps on our store. We use Multi-Currency, Upsell, Product Options, Memberships & Custom Pricing. Between the positive results of the apps, great customer support and consistently fair pricing, we are happy to continue the great relationship. Thanks to the awesome team at Bold! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The results that Upsell consistently improves our sales, at least several increased sales a week! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I've experienced. We've had a great relationship! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to increase our sales using Upsell prompts at checkout. We are able to charge the same price for a product for multiple countries, removing the auto currency conversion. We are able to provide many options for some of our more complex, specialized bags. There are so many benefits! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was setting up an eCommerce market place for my mother. She was moving from selling some things from our house to set up a formal online store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the way it gives you a breakdown of all the different apps that we have synced with bold. Since the primary user of the back end is my mother, the easy interface helps her a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike. It is easy to navigate, easy to use and has a simple colourful interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were going from having no store to set up a brand new eCommerce business. It was difficult for my mother to navigate these times and Bold was a great resource. It especially gave easy guides and tutorials for imperitive tasks such as billing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Bold has always helped when I have had questions. Very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easy chat feature with customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bold is still limited with some options I need for upsells and for subscriptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to work with what is offered and hoping they allow more options in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Trainer/Pharmacy Tech+
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They created our new intranet (internal internet) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the way we have important news scrolling at the bottom of the screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it seems harder to find the apps we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Communication with them is key Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to search for apps and I wasn't before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We wanted to push some swag out in a marketplace type structure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

inutitive and easy to use. We were able to get things up and running pretty quickly with limited resources. The app is also constantly updating based on feedback Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sort of buggy, would love to have more testing before pushing out new features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

its out of the box, we dont have to spend that time building and customizing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Being able to sell my products through this tool has been very successful, and the options for promotions and reports are very valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Recurring payments and ensuring customer feedback is received Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many options to chose from and subscribe to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-commerce for my products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use several Bold products in my Shopify store, including their recurring orders app and Bold Brain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to install, quick customer support, generous free trials to see if an app will work for my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some apps are a little expensive, but on the whole they are well worth the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.