BlueSky Medical Staffing Software

2.8

BlueSky Medical Staffing Software is a workforce management platform developed specifically for healthcare.

Work for BlueSky Medical Staffing Software?

Learning about BlueSky Medical Staffing Software?

BlueSky Medical Staffing Software Reviews

Ask BlueSky Medical Staffing Software a Question
Showing 5 BlueSky Medical Staffing Software reviews
BlueSky Medical Staffing Software review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Blue sky at the hospital"

What do you like best?

What I like about this program is the most is that this software able to handle all of my staff and questions and be there when I do have a staffing issue, especially which happens a lot around the holidays

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems to do everything that we need, and I like how the homepage is customized for our business.

Staffing when Ineed itSometimes it seems that I have to click on some of the buttons two times or more just to get it to work. I’m not sure if it’s my computer or my Internet connection, or just a part of this offer that needs to be improved

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BlueSky Medical Staffing Software
BlueSky Medical Staffing Software review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Decent Product, but very manual when it comes to processing payroll"

What do you like best?

The system was pretty good with processing clinical payroll requirements which are very complex.

What do you dislike?

Our company originally used bluesky as our total staffing software, but moved away from using it for front end recruiting processes because it was bulky and took a long time. We have continued to use the payroll/backend part of the product, but have actually opted to develop our own payroll module within our salesforce org because we are unable to do what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel you will need a lot of custom development, I wouldn't recommend this product. It is good as is, but difficult to get any custom dev work completed.

We use it for our payroll processing right now.

What Medical Practice Management solution do you use?

BlueSky Medical Staffing Software review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful database with a few bugs"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the database is to figure out and use. It has a good interface. It is easy to search people.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs and often goes down. It can sometimes take forever to load and doesn't make it easy to separate out information based on different variables when printing reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you try it out first.

We use this to keep track of all of our traveling medical professionals which has helped with communication immensely. We have realized the benefit to keeping all information in one place.

BlueSky Medical Staffing Software review by User in Internet

"Needs a major overhaul update to include more efficient features."

What do you like best?

I liked that it was somewhat easy to use. The interface design was simple.

What do you dislike?

BlueSky is very outdated and glitchy. There are many features that made working with the product very time consuming and inefficient. It was also not very customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use something else, like Bullhorn.

I have used BlueSky for recruiting tracking purposes. It was used to track leads and where they were in the hiring process.

BlueSky Medical Staffing Software review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Works for scheduling and payroll, not ideal for compliance "

What do you like best?

There are a lot of reports you can run, shift calendar, tracking contract end dates

What do you dislike?

They have the worst compliance tool. The whole thing is constantly lagging. It's not very modern/sleek

Contract management

Learning about BlueSky Medical Staffing Software?

* We monitor all BlueSky Medical Staffing Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.