BluePay

3.5

When you partner with BluePay, you receive high levels of service and security from a credit card processing company that knows the payment industry inside and out.

Work for BluePay?

Learning about BluePay?

BluePay Reviews

Ask BluePay a Question
Showing 15 BluePay reviews
BluePay review by Richard K.
Richard K.

"Great rates and integration with other software"

What do you like best?

BluePay has been a no hassle processing company with easy to navigate reporting and quick live chat responses.

What do you dislike?

As it grows and integrates/merges with other services and companies, I believe it hasn't been easy to keep track of what is changing and how it affects our company specifically.

BluePay had significantly better rates to offer than competitors that integrated with our booking software, Tripleseat. Anyone using Tripleseat should get in contact with BluePay.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BluePay
BluePay review by User

"Hidden fee's cause customer issues"

What do you like best?

They are normally willing to work with you on refunds and they are willing to make it right with the customer the majority of the time. The backend was easy to integrate with our online software. The end user never knew BluePay was involved, which is exactly what we and our clients wanted.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fee's that they charge customers. Many customers are unaware of these fee's and will cause us demanding answers. It is tough to say what fee is being charged, so we normally have to contact BluePay ourselves to figure it out and then report back to the customer. Some of the fee's they charged included PCI Compliance, chargeback's, incorrect back information, lack of funds in the user's account, statement fee, and a higher percentage for AMEX just to name a few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other options as well. BluePay is great, but the fee's will become your main issue when interacting with clients. It seems like some of the fee's are hidden and are hard to find out about. Consider looking at a platform that is a little more open and honest about their pricing structures.

They are a merchant who can process transactions and that was something we could not offer. Their backend system is a bit tricky to manage, but you can usually figure out some things from it. Again, we normally have to call or email their support team to figure out what is going on with specific client accounts.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

BluePay review by Matt D.
Matt D.

"Bluepay has opened the door for online fundraising"

What do you like best?

I like using bluepay as an online payment processor that syncs with CRMs my business uses easily.

What do you dislike?

Currently, the fee for transaction is slightly higher than the default CRM processor.

As a nonprofit, bluepay allows us to have an online platform for peer to peer fundraising and other online fundraising opportunity.

BluePay review by Frank F.
Frank F.

"BluePay provides everything we want and need from our credit card processor."

What do you like best?

BluePay provides everything we want and need from our credit card processor. Their competitive pricing, easy-to-use and secure online portal, and exceptional customer service allows us to focus on growing our business rather than the day-to-day administration. I definitely recommend working with BluePay.

What do you dislike?

We are very pleased with their services.

BluePay has been able to save us time and provide confidence that our clients will be accurately, securely and timely billed.

BluePay review by Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.

"BluePay is Great for Growing Companies"

What do you like best?

BluePay provides exceptional speed when it comes to customer service and helping. I would consider BluePay an above average merchant provider. They offer almost every product that a customer would want from an account provider, from POS software to interactive voice response.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of hidden fees when it comes to BluePay. They charge an early termination fee, cancellation fee, incidental fees, etc. They do not do a good job of informing new customers of what they might charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always check out the competition. Other competitors are very upfront about their fees and are willing to waive some. Keep this in mind when looking for a processor. There are also a lot of plans to choose from so make sure you get the one that best suits your company - don't let them suck you into their tier plan.

We have realized that BluePay is an ideal processor. However, I do not think it would be beneficial for large businesses.

BluePay review by Safa K.
Safa K.

"Processing Credit Cards has never been this easy"

What do you like best?

Because I own a small business, it is usually hard to make a good enough income to be able to accept credit cards. Bluepay makes it easy for me.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of hidden fees and the prices aren't' listed on their website. They should be more transparent with how much it costs.

We are trying to make accepting credit card payments easier for us, allowing shoppers to pay with convenience as well.

BluePay review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"BluePay Review from a Customer Experience Rep"

What do you like best?

BluePay as a payment processor does a fine job of processing payments quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The communication with BluePay employees isn't consistent. It can be great one day and then you may not get a response for a few weeks. I also think their processing fees and hidden fees are a big pain point with customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research, research, research, and review similar products - comparing pricing, structure, and the fine print rules.

We are working with clients to have an easy way for donors to give to their non-profit organizations. We have realized that for most customers who don't dig deep into the transactions/pricing/timing BluePay might be a fine option, but for most I think they could do better elsewhere.

BluePay review by Monica V.
Monica V.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how how simple this is and how life is so much easier with Blue Pay

What do you dislike?

I like this so much that there is not much I do not like except that it delays at times. Not a big issue though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please keep this product.,

Solved my problems of easement and usage.

BluePay review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Get paid faster "

What do you like best?

The ease of use with this program/app is outstanding. Taking a customer’s payment is simple, quick and most importantly, secure.

What do you dislike?

Not many of my customers have heard of it - so they tend to be a little apprehensive. Once I show they the app itself, their mind is at ease.

I was having issues with other payment vendors connecting to my account. I’ve never had any issue with BluePay.

BluePay review by Brandon F.
Brandon F.

"Couldn't be happier!"

What do you like best?

Blue pay has always been easy to work with. I wish I could say that about the other companies I have worked with, but they definitely work for your business.

What do you dislike?

When setting up contracts, dealing with details such as terms and PCI compliance certification, we ran into some issues getting things sorted out. They never got my contract to reflect on my account, so a manager ended up emailing me a written note confirming my ACTUAL term vs. what is stated on the website. Still a big negative with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company with a lot of potential!

Simply put. automated billing.

BluePay review by Kristopher G.
Kristopher G.

"BluePay messed up my accounts and cost me money. Do not use them."

What do you like best?

I didn't like anything about BluePay.com

What do you dislike?

I caution anyone to use BluePay.com. They have caused problems and cost me money! My staff had to take time to correct their mistake, and I am the one that has to pay for it. BluePay refuses to apologize and compensate me for my loss. Consider an alternative provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run don't walk away from BluePay. They will make you loose money and will do nothing about it.

I realized a monetary loss from working with this company

BluePay review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Works great, but not hip."

What do you like best?

Very good uptime on the product unlike a competitors like Cybersoure.

What do you dislike?

API is not well documented and not displayed on website for engineers (as least when I integrated with them).

The product is not "hip", it not tailored towards engineers and engineers do not readily want to associate themselves with BluePay compared to Stripe.

BluePay review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"BluePay Review "

What do you like best?

The product delivers a wide range of payment options for all business types, large and small.

What do you dislike?

The product is a little by pricey. But if you can afford it it’s a great product.

The product is very versatile and solves the varying needs of all business types.

BluePay review by Administrator

"BluePay Review"

What do you like best?

It integrates with our portfolio management software Orion, which allows end users to input their billing information without us having to see or enter it.

What do you dislike?

Not a super intuitive platform, takes a bit to get used to it.

PCI compliance

BluePay review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Good product for high volume"

What do you like best?

24/7 in-house customer support was super helpful when I had issues. Low-volume merchants should look at other options. High-volume merchants will like the pricing and support.

What do you dislike?

When business is not doing well, the pricing is too expensive.

Receiving payments.

Learning about BluePay?

* We monitor all BluePay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.