BlueJeans

BlueJeans

(2,579)

BlueJeans brings video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day. The first cloud service to connect desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

Work for BlueJeans?

Andrew M.
View Original May 16, 2019
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BlueJeans
Jefferson N.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Un-attributed
AI
Un-attributed
Christopher B.

"Works, nothing special versus the competition"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is simple to install and simple to use. I found using it for the first time to be intuitive, especially compared to similar software like GoToMeeting. What it lacks in features it makes up for in usability and good UX.

What do you dislike?

I don’t find it to be anything special and for me it’s yet another communication application I have to have installed to communicate with another client. Competition should do something better or different, but BlueJeans in my experience feels like it simply exists. Which isn’t always a bad thing, given my previous remarks about simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don’t have an all-in-one solution and want to something that allows guest access but is simpler than GoToMeeting but more robust than join.me, BlueJeans is a great option.

BlueJeans is a lightweight video conferencing tool that given the reduced budget of and disparate OSs my clients use, has proven useful. It’s easy to use and quick to install and setup. It hasn’t directly solved any problems but it does provide a simple way to do video conferencing with clients.

Grace M.

"The best tool for remote meetings"

What do you like best?

To begin with, it must be said that the user interface is very simple and easy to use, that makes it possible for anyone to use it without any problem, besides it has all the functions that are needed to carry out good quality distance meetings.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this tool is that it consumes a lot of computer resources and requires a very stable and fast internet connection, we have had meetings with people from other countries and if the internet is not so fast it causes many delays In communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool has everything you need to make meetings or conferences. It allows you to record meetings, and technical support is very efficient.

This software has been very helpful for our company, it helps us save time and money because before to do meetings we had to plan a lot of time in advance in addition to the costs of the trips, now we can make meetings much more often already under cost, it is also perfect to carry out emergency meetings, another benefit is that if a person can not attend a meeting this software has the possibility to record the meeting, in this way the people who could not attend can watch the video at another time.

Hardik J.

"Lead software engineer"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans Mobile App has all the futures as web. Easy to connect and Yes it has all the work features which we need it. which we required. I would prefer blue jeans more than any other software because it's easy to share the screen. Voice clarity is super. I didn't see any problem with existing software. Pricing is very very cheap. For personal use, small company to big company anyone can afford bluejeans.

What do you dislike?

We need blueJeans messenger like Skype. I want to give and take control of my keyboard to my co-worker which i really dislike. sometimes I have to use TeamViewer for this. So my coworker can work on my computer. Instant File sharing in the chat window will also help to share documents, image, screenshot anything. if we can upload our profile picture will be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, You will love it. I never had any problem while using it. It has all the required features. Its easy to use. Its all in one software. Love it!

BlueJeans is integrated with Outlook so all the meetings are imported to blueJeans automatically. For screensharing, i don't have to use any other software. Any member of the team can share a screen which is really helpful. Easy to use, I don't need a user manual or ask someone for help about how to use this software. Budget and pricing issue solve because of its very minimal cost.

Pritesh L.

"BJ for collaboration"

What do you like best?

Ease of use & good UX. Very good quality video calling & screen share.

Good voice quality. Easy participant management for administrators. Its easy for the moderator to drive the session & control the accesses of participants. This is super time saver in a collaborative environments. Sometimes, participants leave mic ON unknowingly, & the ability to switch their mics off really helps to avoid the noise & concentrate on the most important thing, Discussion! Cheers for this!

I also loved the option of low bandwidth mode in mobile application. It's really helpful when traveling.

Good security & it's reliable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes has problems working with slower/2G/3G networks. It would be better if this gets resolved.

The UI shows network issues in desktop app. If we can have a low bandwidth mode like mobile app. It'd be very great.

I've also observed the Mac desktop app uses only one speaker channel on macbook (left, i guess!). It should actually use both the channels. On my macbook, the channel was turned off & I was expecting the sound from another channel. But, couldn't get the sound until I turned the channel ON again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it without a doubt. Its worth it!

Collaborating with teams in different regions, recording training sessions, etc.

Screen sharing really helps a lot in presentations or cross-team discussions.

In love with this tool.!! Keep it up, keep adding more features & keep improving.

antony p.

"I like the system and the performance of the communication when using bluejeans"

What do you like best?

I liked for a long time to chat, have conferences and teach staff, previously it was difficult to have a tool or a system that offered a good service to do this through the internet, but today I use bluejeans and I have no difficulty to be in contact with my colleagues and clients, the program helps me and everything for a good cost, has a good platform is modern and I like its integration

What do you dislike?

Bluejeans is a program that makes me stay in touch with everyone, and does not give me technical or other difficulties, its cost is good and the service is always up to date, my requirements are solved quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The protocol of work in my company is essential to keep the team focused, each company meets and requires a different protocol and communication helps to generate the right system, with bluejeans these steps are easy that is why it is important to have a program with these functions and features that can help businesses at all times

The program gives me communication speed in real time, I do not need to install heavy programs, its cost is very favorable and I have a good level of security. I also have the support of its technical service team, which is very professional and helps me at all times when requesting your help

jecik s.

"I like the direct interaction with each co-worker that allows me bluejeans"

What do you like best?

Using bluejeans I have a direct interaction with each person and each co-worker even if I am traveling, and I have used this program for several months and I have traveled to distant countries such as Argentina, Chile, England to coordinate and do business, meetings and even give conferences, and with the service of bluejeans each trip and each management was very positive, I like that I do not need a heavy installation and their systems always guarantee me a good security, its cost is good in relation to the benefits I have and that's why I keep using it

What do you dislike?

While I was in a conference in Colombia, I had a communication failure, but due to the bad connection capacity that is available in this Latin country, it is a crap and this caused delays in the work, but in the end it was established the correct communication, is the only mishap I have had with the program and was not caused by the program directly so I think they have excellent services and their performance is wonderful even under the most difficult circumstances that may arise

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For every company that needs communication programs that serve in extreme cases and with slow connections bluejeans is the ideal program, it is used in all types of cases and the tests have shown me that the program is in effect at all times, I can guarantee that it is one of the best programs to maintain a direct and safe effective communication with the work teams and with an adequate price for the market

I'm grateful to use bluejeans because it gives me what I look for, it has a modern platform and that never leaves me bad, as I said in the example the program has fulfilled very well even in the situation of bad connection I had in Colombia, its cost is good and the service is attentive every day if necessary, give me many benefits that make me happy as a user at all times

Sage T.

"Collaborate with BlueJeans... Overcome Geographic Restraints."

What do you like best?

BlueJeans serves as the backbone to all meetings and conference calls within our company. One of the hardest parts about working for a multinational company is that we have offices all over the globe (i.e. California, New York City, India, etc). BlueJeans provides easy and quick access to conference calls and meetings, and allows coworkers to collaborate from across the globe in a matter of seconds. Additionally, BlueJeans offers Outlook Office support, so employees can check emails, and look and schedule meetings all on a single application. Another great feature of BlueJeans is the ability to record meetings. Our company no longer requires an individual to sit in on a meeting as a "minute taker." Rather, BlueJeans provides a more accurate and detailed perspective of everything discusses in a meeting.

What do you dislike?

When there are multiple employees in a single conference room, BlueJeans requires us to mute all of the mics on our computers except one. Allowing two bluejeans accounts to run within the same room tends to result in echoes and large amounts of feedback, making it very hard to both listen and concentrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate BlueJeans with your email client for a faster and easier way of setting up appointments.

Blue Jeans has allowed us to collaborate across both departments and geographic locations. It allows us to schedule meetings with the click of a button from our business email accounts. Additionally, it offers screen recording support so that all meetings and conferences can be well documented.

Pedrito R.

"It is an application to communicate online by videoconference, audio and call. "

What do you like best?

It is an online program that I like because you can communicate from anywhere you are at a distance, either with friends, family and colleagues through videoconferences face to face with a shared screen. By audio or voice. It is a very easy to use tool due to its intuitive interface. You can do, meetings, event organization, video conferencing sessions. Also ask questions and answers. Schedule recording and chat from your desktop or mobile computer.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that its free version is very limited in the invitation to other participants and the use of other functions. The rest is excellent clear of the use of screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To use this program, you do not need to be an expert in audiovisual equipment uses. It is a tool that has everything from audio, voice and video. It allows you to connect with several people (family, friends, company staff, clients, etc.) in a video call. You can record the calls, integrate the calendars. I recommend it because in the company you can manage meetings, events and rooms in real time with an audio, voice and clear screen. It is an application that can be deployed and integrated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Facebook Workplace, Office 365, Slack, among others. With key user. It offers a technical support that serves in case of presenting problems in the use of this program. You can use it with your 30-day trial version or your plans and payment promotions. You can use it online or download it to your computer or device. With its paid version you can make use of other functions and without limitations of inviting more participants to the meetings.

It is an excellent online application where you can plan and organize meetings with the company's staff through the calendar it offers. It allows to communicate live on topics of interest and even show our clients the new products, their promotions and sales. With a host screen that records the interaction of the users present in the conversation. With a very simple and easy to use interface for the use of the rooms you need. You can use it from your mobile device, laptop, tablet, desktop PC from anywhere in the world where you are. You just have to have a good Internet connection and click on the webcam and the microphone.

Joseph Martin D.

"the best way to keep in touch at a distance in conferences"

What do you like best?

is a web application that is responsible for the interaction between devices for a common good such as conferences at distances, with this excellent program I can connect remotely to a specific event at the time that the event is notified there is this bluejeans to remind me and in that way to be able to connect to the conference without losing any point is a remote face-to-face

What do you dislike?

nothing disgusts me I have received benefits with respect to being out of the office

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is an excellent way to be present at conferences and meetings without the excuse of not being able to attend

On many occasions we must hold and call meetings at the hotel marriott international with this due process the finance department to which I am in charge of the meetings are constant and many of the directors are not at the time of the meeting due to work external way, but with bluejeans we call them and the aplication notifies them for assistance and thanks to bluejeans we can form the meeting with all those present at distances and in person

lucas p.

"the channels of bluejeans have a modern format that improved my communication"

What do you like best?

Multiple channels with modern format and important technical tools for better handling of communications has bluejeans and allows me to do my job in a more professional way, I no longer have to leave the country because with bluejeans at all times I can communicate with the team working through different methods and very effective channels, fast and with a very high security, the program gives me the desired result even in extreme situations, on two occasions I have gone to Latin countries with very bad internet connection of 5 mb and the program I did not leave badly, I managed to make a video call and a conference with ease in which I gave the guidelines to follow each person and in the end the project was successful, bluejeans has a high cost but thinking well the benefits I get to use it it seems that in some way the price is justified even when there are programs with much less cost in the market

What do you dislike?

The system and general functions of bluejeans are good has not presented a major flaw, just the odd occasion it took to connect, but because of the poor Internet connection in countries that have little speed, but the cost is something that should improve, is high and despite offering one of the best services I've seen in this type of program I think it is above the average cost and this takes a little bit of value from the program

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a program that gives me successful communications with quality audio and video and always maintaining privacy and with excellent security makes me happy and gives me peace of mind, so I recommend that you implement the system and service of bluejeans in your companies and you will see the positive changes that this program is going to give them

We have gotten very good performance to blujeans in the past months, an important aspect and I must mention is the good security that the program establishes in every closed communication that I have with my clients and other colleagues, and also the quality of the calls and videos , it looks pretty good and the audios are perfectly heard at all times and this is the most important thing for me since it is what allows me to develop my work properly no matter where I am at that moment

Estefania V.

"100 Resilient cities experience "

What do you like best?

I like that bluejeans is friendly user, either on the website or in the app, the easiness to use it is effective and it can work with other devices such as conference systems. Even scheduling is easy although for people with fewer computer skills this can be tackled in 1,2,3 and I love that you can schedule as many "rooms" as you can have in your calendar per time slot and when you assist executively someone this is a very useful tool and you can avoid people to join in a room that it wasn't ment for that purpose.

Another perk that Bluejeans have is the option to connect via telephone call and how this generates also an easy window of connection either when you are not so technology friendly or when you are out of the office but still can join a conversation without relying upon a wifi connection.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is hard to rely on the wifi connection especially when one of the users doesn't have the same wifi connection or either ethernet and this can be a hazard because connection tends to fall or break and you can miss relevant information from it.

One of the disadvantages I experienced is that since we work with local governments and local governments tend to have firewalls that can block the connection and it can generate troubles to allow counterparts to connect.

Problems: firewall blocking when working with local governments can complicate the connections and take the time of a meeting, however, we should consider that connecting to a meeting should give enough room to manage the connection. Sometimes this is not the case.

'

Laura M B.

"safe and reliable."

What do you like best?

I like that it is a simple system to use and very reliable for meetings or conferences online. I like it to work pretty well on mobile devices. The way to send documents is quite effective. The video quality is very good and the audio quality is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that when there is big videoconferencing there is no way to mute the audio and video of the other people in the entrance, when it is a big rupee it becomes tedious because you have to be constantly reminding those people who do it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great and very effective solution to be able to unify all the communications in a single platform.

BlueJeans gave us the possibility of keeping all our work computers connected through their software and server, whether for conferences, meetings or chat, with very good quality. Being able to unify communications in a single platform is really very efficient.

William S.

"BlueJeans provides a cloud-based video conferencing service"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans provides a cloud-based videoconferencing service, is interoperable and connects to participants through a wide range of devices and conference platforms from any place or system for rooms with a simple touch, its HD video and the incredibly clear sound with Dolby Voice technology through a very intuitive and intelligent interface is what stands out most to the software

What do you dislike?

The cost is very high in comparison with software of this style, in the document sharing tool there are small flaws that could be recoverable over time. Sharing the ipad screen has to be part of the tool, since

currently it is not functional at all, the user interface is very low graph

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Collaborate effectively with web, audio and video conferences from anywhere and device, manage solutions to problems of meetings, events and rooms in real time with a platform of business quality, meeting the most demanding requirements in terms of management, security and capacity for expansion is one of the most notable virtues. Strengthen information and communication technology within the company, offer Scalability and security is what has strengthened my company over time while using BlueJeans

In facilitating the communication between the team in different areas and offices, it helps us to give the sensation of being in the same room, in having better quality of voice and connection, in improving recordings and technical difficulties in the platform when it comes to security management and expandability

Oscar M.

"I direct and execute team work with bluejeans"

What do you like best?

My current job has quite high demands, it is up to me to lead a work team that, despite not being very big, is constantly traveling in different countries, conducting campaigns and conferences to promote and develop new products and improve the market. a good result was achieved or a delay was generated in projects and management due to lack of good communication, this led me to start bluejeans and the software is currently the one used in the department and thanks to its good service and functions we achieved some improvements incredible, every conference is successful, I am constantly informed of each step that my team gives and I let them know quickly what to do and when, the channels of the program have good adjustments and simplify the work I like almost everything except the cost, it is high and I feel that in the future I could generate losses if they continue to increase the price and it is a point of the program that gives me worries

What do you dislike?

Bluejeans has many points in their favor is very good and gave me everything I need, but despite that generates expenses in the department that I consider great since the cost of the product is above what they usually cost this type of software , as I said earlier in the future this can become a problem and a reason to start another program because if they continue increasing the cost we will not continue using the program in the company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The personal relationships of professional type of the company were a problem and the communication quite bad, but bluejeans improved all these aspects and being sincere I consider that all companies should have a program like this that brings solutions to communications and teamwork to achieve a development and improvements in all the departments of the companies, it is necessary to test the program to know all its benefits and make better managements

Improving the communication system is an important and fundamental step that was achieved by executing bluejeans in the department, and more modern methods were established for each management, task and project that is executed, the program gave very good results and allowed a quite positive growth in the company and personally of each of the workers who now have better relationship and communication with each co-worker

leynette alejandra M.

"Meetings and conversations through a shared screen that will allow communication in real time.!"

What do you like best?

It is the online platform where you can communicate by video call very easy to administer, where I can log in and use this service just by registering my email account. Whether personal or company. You can connect from anywhere remotely you are, either from your workplace or outside. Broadcast live through a host screen and record the interaction of the users present in the conversation. It allows the realization of professional videoconferences. It is an ideal tool for meetings, with the staff of the company, as well as with friends and family. You can use it from your mobile device, laptop, tablet, desktop computer.

What do you dislike?

It has a trial version that lasts very little time and its version of payments is very expensive. however it is worth the effort because it is a very useful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a videoconferencing service in the cloud that manages and strengthens the technology of information and communication within the company. It allows us to save time and money when transferring personnel to other regions because you can do it through this application. Since then, it can be connected through mobile phones or desktops to create meetings and conversations through a shared screen that will allow communication to be in real time. It offers scalability and security (encryption for participants, manual blocking of the meeting) and shows you the alerts of unprotected connection points. Password user. With technical support that provides guidance from the implementation and continuous use of BlueJeans.

It is an advanced technology application based on the cloud that allows online communication. You can connect with friend, family and work staff via video, audio calls or through web conferences. You can share audio, video and recordings content and upload and leave them during the meeting. Integration and very fast deployment. and contains a high resolution camera that allows the video to be clear and with a quality image. It includes a simple user experience, an intelligent and automatic platform. Get the meeting ID of your conference. Meeting attendees can collaborate and use this tool from their desktop PC, from the road or from home using virtually any video enabled device or a standard phone line. They allow us to provide a better service with all our customers and establish excellent communication channels with other users and company personnel that are outside the region.

Matthew P.

"Amazing Video Conferencing System!"

What do you like best?

Such an easy and very powerful video conferencing system, that not only you can host via a traditional conference room setup (flat screen, video cam, audio base station) but other ways whether on a laptop, tablet or mobile phone. The thing that separates BlueJeans from everyone else, when we were looking to upgrade from everyone huddled around a laptop via FaceTime, was how simple it was for clients to click a "Join Meeting" button in the email invite and no need to enter twenty million long digit login codes and participant numbers etc etc etc. It makes it so even my parents could use it. And the quality of the calls and the audio sync is spot on. We do regular weekly calls with our Tokyo office and can't imagine doing it any other way.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't really think of anything we dislike about BlueJeans. We are very happy customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While others out there have similar quality in terms of that actual transmission of video and audio, what sets BlueJeans apart is their ease of use along with value. Other companies are two to three times the cost of BlueJeans and more complicated to use.

It's more about opening lines of communication, not only with our clients, but with our four offices which are located in LA, NY, London and Tokyo. Face to face meetings and seeing the other person/people, vs just a phone call, makes a world of difference in feeling together as a company, despite the far distances. Collaboration and the teamwork is amazing with BlueJeans.

Evi S.

"Great professional video conferencing "

What do you like best?

I like the interface of BlueJeans. It looks clean and professional. Some other video conferencing platforms seem more casual. As a TA, I like to use this for meetings with my students.

I also like how you have a permanent link to send out. This is very useful for when you have to schedule many meetings.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about BlueJeans is that when you're put on the video screen, you still have to click join meeting. I like that this let's you choose when you're joining but it could be easily mistaken that you're in the conference since you see video. Mabe the join meeting button should be brought more into focus.

Being able to screen share with BlueJeans is a real plus. I have to have meetings with students to review their code, and it is much easier to look at their screen through my screen rather than leaning across students in person trying to read from their screen. It's also really useful for saving travel time. I can just use this platform instead of walking to somewhere on our campus to meet up with students.

Anita P.

"Smooth Video Communications"

What do you like best?

I like that Bluejeans lets me collaborate with my colleagues even when I am telecommuting and not physically present. It is a great place to begin large scale brainstorming ideas with distributed teams!

My communications and video calls have always been smooth with it: the resolutions are great, and the compatibility with different platforms is good.

What do you dislike?

I think the lack of functionality to join the conference without the presence of the organizer is really inconvenient on the days that the leader of the meeting is unable to make it. The GUI in it is not the most advanced either, but it does the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have enjoyed relying on BlueJeans for all sorts of video conferences and have enjoyed toying around with the screensharing features.

I use it to manage video conferences with different teams across our research institute. I also use it to communicate with professors and schedule meetings with them. This is way better than any other video conference management tool I have used like skype etc.

Arthur O.

"successful travel season thanks to the communication that allows me bluejeans even when being away"

What do you like best?

A full working season traveling to different countries and continents that have made it necessary to implement bluejeans in the work department to allow us a complete and detailed collaboration with which we have managed to improve the development of projects, tasks and tasks with perfect communication not only in chat channels also with videos and conferences with a high quality video, one of the features that I liked the most about the program is that I can use it on my mobile devices without difficulty and it gives me good results at all times with advice and technical service every moment

What do you dislike?

Bluejeans helps me every day in my work when I find myself out of the country I use it to communicate with my colleagues and not lose the details of each management, but unfortunately the cost is high and the product loses value because it has a high price, I would like you to adjust your cost as this would be very beneficial for all users and companies

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being able to count on the channels and functions of the program is something positive and it is important that companies have a program that allows workers in their trips to have direct and safe contact with work teams in order to send and receive each novelty without loss of time that's why I recommend trying bluejeans in every company of the present

Bluejeans is one of the most versatile software currently has an ideal system for use in all parts of the world and is completely independent, the tools and settings are quite customizable and this gives an extra in terms of benefits of use therefore use and I hope it improves its price

Maria C.

" Ideal for remote communication. "

What do you like best?

Currently who does not keep pace with digital changes, is left behind, that is why in the organization we have implemented this communication platform because we have avant-garde service aimed at communicating remotely from the comfort of home or not having to leave the office. From voice calls to imaging this service is of net quality. The plans are adjusted to the needs of companies or people, both the Me and my team packages are super accessible. We see that the expenses are greatly reduced.

What do you dislike?

I do not see an optimal functioning in the document sharing tool, there are small faults here so special attention must be paid so that this platform is 5 stars.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you are given the opportunity to enjoy a free software is the opportunity to acquire a real treasure and this service offers you for 30 days in which you can evaluate the performance and make the decision to acquire it and get more out of it.

Timely communication with work colleagues, clients and allies.

Joseph L T.

"good option for online meetings"

What do you like best?

I like that you can use the software from the computer from your app for android because not all people programs for the meeting are all the time in the office are always improving the user experience positively what I think is fantastic

What do you dislike?

The default settings of the meetings is not the best of all for that reason some express meetings become a bit complicated, especially when the moderator's code is required. This should definitely be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good tool to carry out meetings since we have little more than a year using this software and we have not had any major problems

Resolved the problem of remote meetings with the different departments of the company since it is more efficient than having to make a trip to carry out this meeting this has allowed the company to save time and money. You have good functions to share information for example screen sharing.

Pooja D.

"Add on in Outlook. Personal meeting Id."

What do you like best?

Easy to start the meetings. Customer support is very efficient.I reached out to them once for the recording and they were prompt to respond back with the resolution. My last review to have shared board was taken.Easy to work with the offshore resources. Video conference is easy to start. One suggestion we can also help if I can auto record the only some meetings and not all. With auto recording it sometimes records all the meetings.

What do you dislike?

I know we can add in the outlook a meeting invite. But its easier in Outlook when we create a meeting invite it should automatically add my Personal Bluejeans meeting ID. I should have an option to change the meeting if needed, Otherwise usually we try and keep same personal meeting ID for internal meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like it. There is nothing to improve.

Usually we try and keep personal meeting ID for internal meetings. This saves time not to add a new meeting id to the meetings.

Richard L.

"Video conferences of quality"

What do you like best?

With Bluejeans it is now possible to make video conference and audio conference quality, very Easy to use with a clear image and clear sound. It is a great tool to improve the communication, you can share the screen and display graphic documents and even slide presentations. It is very intuitive and easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

The sound fails when there are many people in a meeting and the application on the mobile is totally ineffective becoming very slow by nature. At first it may seem very expensive compared to other similar software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a complete solution for business communication, it is feasible and affordable for small and medium businesses. It is a very interesting software

Thanks to Bluejeans I was able to reduce spending on media, now it's a lot easier to organize meetings or attend interviews online, I can also share documents at any time and give trainings and support talks without being present literally. The coordination between the work team and the communication with clients and future prospects

Marcus E.

"Bluejeans is a really good Conference Call solution with mobility advantage"

What do you like best?

The Bluejeans solution is so much easy to use, even for basic users.

The really good Microsoft Outlook integration turns the daily tasks and routines quick and easy to perform in a day to day basis.

The perfect calendar follow-up with your meetings listed always on top of the app screen is fine to handle and avoid miss some important call.

The Bluejeans version for mobile phones is really good and full of features that increases mobility.

Customized screen sharing.

Easy configuration.

What do you dislike?

The missing audible alerts for upcoming meetings is a big fault as the only alert for upcoming meetings is a brief notification at the desktop. This, for sure, can be improved easily and fast.

The App client freezes sometimes forcing me to use the browser version and restart the application. No bad times or annoying but happens more frequently that I expect or like to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bluejeans is a gret connectivity solution that is really easy to use, friendly and cost effective

The necessity for travels to meeting purposes only was reduced to zero.

The productivity for the whole team increased a lot, even with the great mobility provided by the cellular app.

Really easy to share screen and work in a team bring us a new way to work with remote contributors.

The possibility to join important meetings anywhere and anytime also give us a peace fo mind for never missing a meeting again, even when in a hard traffic or

Carlos D.

"Best international meeting tool I have used"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for a team to share screens at a whim. We work with teams in the US and offshore and the Bluejeans allows us to seamlessly discuss projects, progress and demonstrations for product development.

What do you dislike?

The meeting integration with Outlook could use some refinements. It would be great if I could cancel or reschedule a meeting in outlook and the meeting in Bluejeans would also be updated real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If using it in conjunction with Outlook calendar it is best to schedule in Outlook and provide links to the Bluejeans meeting.

We are a team doing web development and maintaining over 800 company sites across the world. Our teams are distributed through out the globe. Bluejeans has proven to be very reliable when we need to hold two or three hour meetings and different team members sharing video and computer screens. We rarely experience any downtime (meeting collapsing) and having to have everyone reconnect.

Mila g.

"Offers video meetings with clear image"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is easy to use, offers video meetings with clear image and clear sound, integrates very well with google calendar, which can share screen and choose which part of the screen you want to show to others is something else useful by which you can show a document, graphics and even a presentation, is a great tool for any company that needs to improve its internal communication, excellent for tutoring and teaching, but also to be communicated with remote workers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sound fails when there are many people in a meeting, echoes and interferences are heard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bluejeans is a complete solution for business communication, integrates itras tools that I use to improve the experience and has a competitive price.

A software as few, it is easy to organize meetings with IT employees who work in other offices, when I work remotely by visiting computer centers I can participate in any group meeting or attend an online interview from my mobile phone, to communicate with the technicians and technologists who need my assistance or direction to face a complex problem, just sharing the link of the meeting I can invite different specialists to the meeting and they can in turn connect from any device and where they are, improves not only communication but collaboration between colleagues.

Brian C.

"Very attractive and intuitive interface"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is very easy to use thanks to a very attractive and intuitive interface, you can record and save meetings and interviews easily, has several display options according to what is needed, has a mobile app that allows you to do mib work on the move and out of my office if necessary.

What do you dislike?

A few times we've had interference problems and intermittent sound.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very interesting software and you should always have updated to avoid problems.

I use Bluejeans very often to interview with applicants for jobs within my company, I must study their skills and request documents, thanks to Bluejeans I have the ability to study the gestures and movements of the other person by offering me high definition video call, during the interviews I can go through the documents you send me and evaluate them, in phase 3 of preparation I give support talks and training for 50 new employees.

Sergio O.

"Best web conference Software ever !"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is snappy to use, you start a web conference in seconds, it is effortless to use, but the what turned me into a real BlueJean fan is the sound quality, always outstanding as crystal clear in my opinion this is what makes the difference in a web conference, especially when it involves a multilanguage team.

What do you dislike?

I don't like very much the layout video windows are displays when you are in a web conference with more than two people attending, I would like to choose the size of the users using videos, so I can better fit it to my viewing requirements

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for great web conference experience that is the software to use. The best sound quality in the market!

I am currently using it almost every day to do project checkpoint of a project involving a work team spread around the world.

Jhon J M.

"Unified communications with high quality. "

What do you like best?

Currently, given all the advances in technology, it is likely that we work both at home and in the office, or that we spend a good part of the day with clients and allies. BlueJeans what it does is facilitate these processes through a service that allows to be together, call or listen with high quality both image and sound, from virtually any device or place. In our case, we also provide training that is very useful for us.

Their various services are useful by themselves and as a whole I believe they provide a great solution to maintain contact between the team, partners, allies and especially with customers.

I also consider that its use reduces the expense in other means of communication that becomes unnecessary.

What do you dislike?

Practically nothing can be said in terms of functionality, perhaps the differentiating element is that its value per organizer is above average. If one wishes to use it for other smaller professional activities it can be expensive at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well I think BlueJeans offers everything you need for communications. Allows you to enjoy the platform for free for your evaluation and observe that way if it responds to the needs of the organization. Its quality is above average. In my case it has always worked excellent.

It solves and attends everything related to connectivity between

Team with the team

Team with Clients

Team with allies and suppliers.

It allows to establish a conference space that is easy to manage, with quality in every sense.

In the same way it allows to reach more public and prospects through its events which are extremely easy to handle.

Wendy W.

"Latest Bluejeans Update is Buggy"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to share my screen and video conference with colleagues no matter how far away they are to make it easier to collaborate.

What do you dislike?

The latest update is a little buggy, you get disconnected without warning, you stop sharing without warning - now that the feature of what app or document you would like to share - you forget and change to something different and then others cannot see your presentation. I don't see an option for sharing the entire desktop instead of having to select an application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to tell everyone at the beginning of a meeting to speak up if your screenshare stops. The new feature for selecting the application or document to share is not as user friendly as allowing you to share your desktop to avoid this issue in the future.

We use it to collaborate with other team members near and far....sharing documents, resolving issues, video conferencing, etc.

Blake M.

"Blakes Review of the BlueJean - New Relic"

What do you like best?

Loads fast and doesn't require much configuration at all. I also like the user interface of Blue Jeans. It's very sleek and not hard to figure out how to use on your own. I also like the integration with Gmail to easily send the Blue Jeans link in a calendar invite, it make it very convenient. Also, the mute button is my absolute favorite, being to speak with my colleague in the same room while on the call with my prospect to discuss game plan is extremely useful during the call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the people joining from the weblink have trouble. I've had numerous times where I have tried inviting someone to my meeting for a disco call or demo and they show up 10 to 15 minutes late because they were not able to join using the web link which is annoting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very straight forward, the ease of use will give you no trouble. Send the link in a calendar invite though, something my contacts have trouble joining from the web link.

Being able to screen share with our customers. Being able to show them what I'm talking about. Being able to present a demo very simply without going on site is great. It almost acts like a second confirmation adding the link to the calendar invite because they feel more obligated to join the call if they did not initially feel like it.

Matt M.

"Remote conferences without the heartburn"

What do you like best?

Bluejeans just works. It is an easy setup, easy to start meetings and audio/video/presentation works well. Using internationally is also very easy, with minimal delay in audio and only a slight lag in changing slides for screen sharing of slides.

What do you dislike?

The switch to phone feature works well, but it doesn't work properly when host is in Asia and users are in North America. You must manually dial in. I am sure this is a cost issue not being to have the software call me in North America, when the meeting originates in Asia.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BlueJeans is just easy to use and provides a simple interface to do audio, video and shareable desktop presentations. I find the audio quality to be very good compared to Skype. Although I do find other options, GoToMeeting, etc, to be decent, I find BlueJeans to be the best available and easiest to use.

Conferencing between Asia, North America and Europe, simultaneously, on PC, Mac or smartphone. Time to get into meetings is reduces, echo and lag of audio is less and sharing slides is much easier.

Brett F.

"It's a good web bridge"

What do you like best?

I like that the UI is very easy to use. cool colors, and easy recordings. Better than GTM on recordings for sure. I also like how the UI can be perfect in some ways. The logo is easy to find on the desktop. no Crashes.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was somewhat more simplistic, like Go To Meeting. I also have had a lot of complaints about customers downloading the link, and dropped calls. I switched to GTM and never had issues. I sometimes have network failures so I have to dial in. It's not the worst part, but sometimes I wish we could send over a link for them to just dial in so we can talk on the phone. Maybe that is something we can do. I haven't really tried that part of the Blue Jeans software out just yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BlueJeans get's the job done. I hear good things from customers and the UI is easy to use.

Business problems? I would say trying to show customers their usage and accounts by sharing screens. The benefits are visualization and walking through account + Demos are very valuable. When we do provide a demo to of our software to customers then they can really see the value in our product. Blue Jeans makes that happen for us and we rely on screen sharing to improve our business and increase our customer retention.

Emily P.

"Blue Jeans — The Good and Bad"

What do you like best?

I most like the calendar functionality to click a button and have it set the dial in information automatically in the invite. My other favorite thing is when calling in from your phone, it auto puts in the code for you when you click from the link. It's so difficult on the go to stop and copy the code from your email and put it into your phone. The general UX/UI and design of the program is beautiful and really easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to review a meeting from a calendar invite once set up. You have to delete the original invite all together instead of just editing. Occasionally the system as a whole will go out and we will have to set up a meeting another way, although that is very rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It's really smooth.

It creates easy meetings that both remote and in office employees can easily attend. It's much more simple to use than other softwares I've tried, and it stops the struggle of having to remember or write down dial in codes before calling in on your phone. It's great while commuting! It's video meetings are nice too, and I like that you can use it as video, phone, mobile, etc. No matter what device you're using, it makes it easy to get in. The biggest problem it solves is just pure efficiency.

J Lee H.

"Convenient, easy to use, reliable"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. I've had much fewer issues with people joining meetings, being able to mute them, and similar aspects than what was available when we were using GoToMeeting. Also, screen sharing is very easy, and I like the permanent personal meeting number that I can use at any time for an impromptu meeting with someone. I like the "screen sharing only" function, which is useful if a conversation begins on the phone, and then you realize you need to share something, you can avoid disconnecting and reconnecting for audio by choosing "screen share only." Finally, the sound is very clear. This is the most frequent comment I've gotten from attendees about BlueJeans compared to other products.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue is that the chat box needs to be separated. This is especially important when I am screen sharing and I want to do a private chat with someone -- I can't, because the chat shows on the screen! This is a major flaw. Also, if I want to chat while screen sharing, when I click on the window to chat, it covers up what I was sharing and the whole BlueJeans window comes up front.

Also, I don't like it that I can't copy the meeting numbers in my BlueJeans desktop app in order to share with others (except my personal meeting ID, which is copiable) -- that's a repeated nuisance. Similarly, in version 1 I could copy the chat box contents to keep for a meeting record, but in version 2 they won't copy.

Finally, I'd like to be able to schedule meetings within the app. Currently, it forces me to go to a web page to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All of us at our company are happy with BlueJeans. While it's not perfect, I've used GoToMeeting and BlueJeans to run meetings, and have been an attendee in those two plus WebEx and Zoom, and BlueJeans is my favorite of the four. The most important thing I can mention to consider is whether or not private chats while showing your screen is an important feature for you, because that's missing here.

We're a 100% online business with everyone working out of their homes scattered across the country; this is the way we meet. I also do quite a bit of technical assistance for employees and clients, and being able to see their screen is greatly helpful in resolving issues.

Katy Z.

"Great Tool, but Inconsistent"

What do you like best?

The platform has a simplistic design that makes it easy to find the features you are searching for during a call. The various display options are also convenient, as you can select the view that best suits the purposes of the meeting. The live chat is a great way for participants to interact without feeling the need to jump in and potentially talk over someone who is about to share out. This feature also provides participants a way to validate others' shareouts, especially since it is not always possible to view all of the call attendees on a single screen. As a moderator, it is convenient to have the capability to mute participants' microphones and video feeds.

What do you dislike?

BlueJeans does not consistently work well for all users. As someone who frequently interacts with remote employees, I find that the connection isn't always stable for others. There are times when it takes a long time to access a call after clicking the "join meeting" button. In addition, it is not as user-friendly as it could be to individuals who are not super tech-savvy. I have had to coach others through various issues like signing into the call twice, what to do when the video feed does not appear, etc.

Calls held on BlueJeans are more similar to in-person meetings compared to other virtual meeting platforms. I have found it to be especially impactful when three or more people are expected to attend.

Jose R.

"Easy to Operate"

What do you like best?

Throughout my use with Bluejeans I have always most appreciated the easy to operate a interface. Unlike other platforms Bluejeans allows me to easily connect with my associates as well as interview potential hires while on the go.

What do you dislike?

Despite the great user face I have noticed that I often lose service while working with Bluejeans on the app the sound quality is poor and the overall quality of the service lessens. While I can do most of my work by using the desktop setting the app makes it difficult to meet with others that use the app. I have had to notify colleagues not use the app version if we are going to use Bluejeans.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Correct the mobile app so that communicate can be seamless regardless of access point.

Bluejeans allows me to effectively communicate with my work associates in a quick and reliable manner. Despite the lacking of the mobile app I have come to like Bluejeans if I know both parties are using a desktop.

Matt M.

"Nearly flawless online conferencing"

What do you like best?

Blue jeans provides a simple and reliable platform for online meetings. I have had virtually no issues with Blue jeans compared to the other major players. Works well with phone integration. Sharing documents is easy. The video quality, when we use it is very good. We mainly use audio, either phone or online, with the online document sharing.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that phone integration does not seem to work as intended if host is in Asia and clients are in North America. You have no issues if you use online audio, but using phone will not occur seamlessly and is not attached to your online presence. This is minor, but a nice feature when. It works. We get around this by just calling in manually. For USA meetings, it is very easy to switch between online audio and phone audio.

Also, very minor, and I know this is not fully solvable by BlueJeans, but audio lag is there and this does cause issues when talking between Asia and North America.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solid option for conferencing. Seems expensive to me, but I am really only a user.

Online meetings, including audio and presentation between teams in Asia, North America and Europe, simultaneously. We don't use the video often, but when we do, it works well. This allows us to have several meetings per week and reduce overall travel between Asia and North America.

Dillon D.

"Easy to conduct online meetings!"

What do you like best?

After being a Zoom user for about three years, we switched over to BlueJeans because we preferred the interface. We found BlueJeans to be easier for folks to join in on meetings with less technical hiccups. The system just makes our lives as a small, struggling non-profit easier and allows us maximize our resources.

What do you dislike?

The lack of an affordable option to conduct two separate meetings at the same time. We have run into this problem a couple times, but not enough to justify the purchase another user account. It would be nice to have the option to be able to hold two separate meetings with a one-time pay per use model for existing users.

The ability to have more productive meetings than phone conferences and to have more attendance from folks who lead very busy lives. It means that we have more ability for collaboration and productivity with limited resources.