What do you like best?
It is simple and easy to use:
- Outlook plugin is very efficient (time-saving)
- Anyone can connect, just need to get the link
- Simple interface, few buttons
- can share screen or application
- personalized with company logo and web address
What do you dislike?
- Sometimes, people are connected but cannot speak or hear, need to disconnect-reconnect
- Moderator tools are minimum
- Interactivity limited to audio and video
- good quality screen sharing requires good internet bandwidth
- chat is very small/discrete, you can miss messages
- web interface to manage recurring meetings is not so intuitive/efficient
- I am seeing "file share" or "annotate" in the other question tab, but I am not aware of these capabilities and I think our "base" version does not include it.
- I am not aware of the level of encryption and if anything is stored or recorded on Bluejeans servers
Recommendations to others considering the product
Use the Outlook plug-in !
Calendar integration is the most efficient and time-saving tool !
When sharing only an application, if you switch to something else, participants will see only grey screen, without you know it (they will tell you !)
Double check with your IT to install plugin you may need admin rights
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Remote team, multi-site collaboration, meetings with customers and suppliers
- better than phone call thanks to seeing each other and eye-contact + ability to share screen
- less expensive and more cost/time efficient than travel