BlueJeans Events

BlueJeans Events

Host and manage live interactive events, town halls and webcasts for large audiences around the world.

Work for BlueJeans Events?

Learning about BlueJeans Events?

BlueJeans Events Reviews

Ask BlueJeans Events a Question
Showing 41 BlueJeans Events reviews
BlueJeans Events review by Lauren U.
Lauren U.

"BlueJeans: A Great Solution For Video Conferencing "

What do you like best?

BlueJeans is very easy to use and great for large office spaces. It is easy to log in and on calls with either the BlueJeans link or with the remote control.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike about BlueJeans. Sometimes the link does not always connect with our AV system but it is easy enough to login or call in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it is a great product and I would highly recommend it to any business with employees in different offices or different areas.

We use this to video conference with our different offices and clients. It is a great way to collaborate with our different offices. The video is always clear and the sound is great. I think that it makes it feel like you are right there with your coworkers and clients to make necessary decisions for the business. I also think that it is great that you can present a slide deck or share your screen when applicable so that everyone is looped into the mix.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BlueJeans Events
BlueJeans Events review by Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up an event and how little time it takes.

What do you dislike?

It was a little confusing in the beginning on the difference between scheduling an event and scheduling a meeting, as well as the different roles of the moderator and presenter. It would have been nice to been provided a 'white sheet' on how to and the differences.

I understand the need for the role of the moderator, however, it would be nice if this was an optional role for an event.

I also wish you could edit the event/meeting title after it has been created. This has caused a few issues in the past as meeting/training event titles have been altered.

I have also ran into issues trying to upload a video to play during an event so more information on how to do that would be appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that is easy to use to connect people from all over.

We have been able to seamlessly conduct meetings with participants here at our headquarters and in our field locations states away. This has been very beneficial to our organization.

What Webinar solution do you use?

BlueJeans Events review by Robin K.
Robin K.

"Great UI, but lacking some basic requirements "

What do you like best?

I love that the audio and video are combined. Previously, we had a separate phone number for our WebEx audio. It's very nice that people can now use their computer audio to listen to the presentation. I also like that the audio can be muted for all attendees, but wish we could unmute them as well (see below).

What do you dislike?

We have several moderators on our team and it's frustrating that, if one person creates an event, no one else can access the reports, recordings, or see a list of future courses.

It would also be helpful if we could unmute attendees if they have questions. Yes, they can type questions into the Q&A section, but it's easier to unmute everyone and let them clarify what they're asking verbally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When creating an event, make sure you have more than one moderator. If the current moderator gets sick, and no one else is assigned that role, you're not going to be able to launch the event.

BlueJeans Events review by 样 .
样 .

"Great UI"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of BlueJeans Events is amazing. It's intuitive, and that's something our customers definitely need. It's quick to launch and not cumbersome. that is so great I like it so much

What do you dislike?

We have several moderators on our team and it's frustrating that, if one person creates an event, no one else can access the reports, recordings, or see one list of future courses.

It will be helpful if we could unmute attendees if they have questions. Yes, they can type questions into the Q&A section, but it's easier to unmute everyone and let them clarify what they're asking verbally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that there is a sizable lag time. Be sure to account for those 20 seconds when asking if anyone has any questions. I like it so much!!

that is so great I like it so much We have several Instructor-Led Trainings every week to help our customers use our software. Our customers sometimes have limited technical knowledge, and BlueJeans' great UI has helped mitigate a lot of issues we used to see with WebEx, such as people not being able to log in, or having issues with the audio.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"BlueJeans - It's what you want it to do"

What do you like best?

The software and web platforms are very stable. There is no head-scratching and troubleshooting involved when trying to join a meeting. It is very quick and responsive. There is no lag time in joining a meeting.

The sound and video quality is superb.

What do you dislike?

The command center software could be more streamlined as the UI is a bit busy. I often find myself fumbling with the menu options and drop-downs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to join especially with the Google Calendar integrations. More often that not, all I have to do is click a link, and the software will launch and join my meeting.

BlueJeans is being used across our entire organization. It allows our employees to collaborate without being physically present. We use it primarily for meetings, but also have used it's large presentation-type broadcasts. It is an essential tool for our company because we have several offices across the world. We also have several home-based employees, which makes BlueJeans very useful.

BlueJeans Events review by Alfonso M.
Alfonso M.

"The perfect solution for big events"

What do you like best?

Is the best option we ever found for large events. People is not wasting time on airports anymore. It is simple to use and install also prepare equipment for meetings. Quality cant be better. Do you want your event to be perfect? So don't doubt, use Bluejeans events. Even you can test it before you buy but i assure you teres nothing with this kind of quality as bluejeans

What do you dislike?

Nothing, we were testing some other tools but this is the best option right now and we think Bluejeans is headed in the right direction. That's why we don't change it for any reason, actually we have other products from the company and we are satisfied with all of them

Recommendations to others considering the product

You wont regret to give it a try

We usually perform a lot of these meetings with people all over the country, used webinar but has a lot of requirements. People don't have to travel long distances and waste a lot of time

BlueJeans Events review by Randle V.
Randle V.

"Blue Jeans Events"

What do you like best?

The number of people that can join in the events. We need to accommodate at least 5000 people and Blue Jeans can fulfill that. It is also easy to moderate from my desk or at the actual meeting.

What do you dislike?

Video Quality. We can never seem to get the full video quality in our broadcasts. It has become frustrating that our broadcasts are only getting somewhere between 360P and 480p video quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that will fill your small local meeting needs or your larger event broadcasts. The amount of people it can reach is amazing.

Town Hall broadcasts to the entire company, many of which are remote. We average around 4000 individual users. Its amazing that we can broadcast easily to that many people.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

The video and audio fidelity is unmatched by any other service. It is much better than competing solutions and does a great job of meeting our needs. We can easily have 500+ users connect to a meeting without having to worry about anything dropping out. Event link is easy to share and web app is just as reliable and desktop app.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile application was a little more intuitive. Wish that the online app allowed you to rearrange your live event dashboard so you can more easily hide things you don't want or need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have large meetings 250+ and users that are connecting from international locations this is a great solution.

Allowing 100+ users to easily connect to an event with little latency and no down-time.

BlueJeans Events review by Emily "PEARLS" K.
Emily "PEARLS" K.

"BLUE JEANS IS THE BEST PLATFORM FOR MEETING, AND BROADCASTING!"

What do you like best?

I love the price firstly. Secondly, I love the easy design and functions of the platform. Thirdly, I love the fact that I can conduct meetings, webinars, events, and broadcast to Facebook Live.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the scroll bar on the video section was larger. It is barely visible to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend you try the Blue Jeans platform. What do you have to loose? You get a free 30 day trial. It is so easy to operate and learn, that you will subscribe before your 30 days expire like I did!

I am in the media and entertainment business. Blue Jeans help me handle all aspects of the things I need to do with ease. I can meet with my staff. I can broadcast my entertainment shows and events to Facebook. And, I can hold private meetings for training, auditions and much much more.

BlueJeans Events review by John-James W.
John-James W.

"A true leader in Conferencing and Events solutions"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of BlueJeans is immediately intuitive. The interface is clear while still being comprehensive enough to have full functionality. The ability to stream meetings and events to Facebook Live provides an 'easy-in' to promoting your message over social media.

What do you dislike?

Video quality is currently not as high resolution as some others. Will general users notice? Probably not as the video is 720p by default and is very clear even at lower bandwidths, not to men ion that this means that it is very efficient for your internet connection. I understand that there are upgrades to the quality very soon, so this will be an added bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out with the Dolby HD Voice Hardware if you can. The sound quality using this is by far the best that I have heard from a conferencing system.

We have used various tools for Webinars, none of which have provided everything that we have needed. Primetime has been a real boost for hosting events. The ability to hold a traditional streaming webinar, with full reporting, chat facility and live polls all in a simple to use interface is fantastic. Add to this the ability to then upgrade streaming viewers to fully interactive participants on the fly and it opens up a lot of possibilities and options for how events are managed and structured.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator

"Great Tool for large group video events and presentations"

What do you like best?

The data that BlueJeans makes available to you for troubleshooting and resolving issues for end users in the presentations is very valuable to those of use running meetings. The moderator tools and flexibility for users to connect from almost any device is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

The architecture of the product revolves around users getting a buffered feed and at times end users can be about 30 seconds behind the live presentations. This can cause some minor issues when fielding questions from the audience or attendees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans Product Implementation team is great and can give some good demos and walk you through the product. They are a great resource in evaluating the product.

Our teams have never been more connected across offices throughout the US.

BlueJeans Events review by User

"A love hate relationship with BlueJeans Events"

What do you like best?

What I love most about BlueJeans events is the user interface. It's very easy to grasp for both moderators, presenters, and attendees. The Q&A and chat feature is very obvious to attendees and without too many bells and whistles doesn't confuse them on the functionality. Having played with the moderating function for about a couple hours I was able to grasp everything fairly easily.

What do you dislike?

It's cumbersome when it comes to creating similar events. Our company utilized WebEx before making the switch to BlueJeans. It allowed us to create a template of an event and build from that each time we needed an event scheduled. We have about 4 events weekly that are very similar in setup, so having a template feature would do wonders.

One thing I have a love/hate relationship with is that attendees cannot speak during events and promoting everyone to presenter is cumbersome. The ability to be able to mute/unmute our attendees when needed without having to go through the process of promoting them to presenter is a must and is sorely missed from our old software.

Inability to run a single attendance report for all events across a specific date range is baffling. I do save all attendance reports for each event myself, but I need the ability to run a report for the entire year to see how many people registered, attended, or were absent.

Only the creator of the event can access attendance information. This causes a gap in information if the original creator is out on vacation. The other moderators don't know how many attendees registered (if any at all) for the event nor do they have access to their information afterwards to send any necessary follow up.

The lag between moderators/attendees makes for a bad experience on both ends.

Some benefits to BlueJeans is the ease of use which helps us as a company and team bring in new people to use it with relative ease.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Events Platform is $$$$$$$$"

What do you like best?

What's not to like. More robust than competition. Easy access to moderator controls. Ability to promote attendees to presenter is a game changer.

What do you dislike?

While I understand the use case for a different app, user adoption is slow. They still have the ability to join via browser but I would love it if attendees could join via BlueJeans app. Browser requires flash :(.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. This solution is great for our use case, but it may not be for everyone.

We use Events regularly for global meetings as well as meetings for our larger team. The ability to have a dedicated presenter list but still have the chat interaction is great.

BlueJeans Events review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"BlueJeans"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface makes it quite easy to manage and train end-users in its various features.

What do you dislike?

We run in to issues every so often with the MS Outlook plug in disabling itself and users complain about the buttons disappearing from Outlook.

We have multiple company events each year that require all office locations to connect to a Blue Jeans event. The software has met our needs for these types of events.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Seamless and Smooth"

What do you like best?

The functionality of Blue Jeans is superior to other applications we've tried. The ease of presenting and adding content is great. We love the feature of muting all microphones and cameras when needed.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of complexity to being a moderation and adding other presenters. It is just a matter of learning, but we usually have to do a little training before our first run as moderator.

We have business-wide events, town hall meetings, all college meetings, and smaller team meetings. We also use Blue Jeans for project development. This is useful because we have a lot of remote employees.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"BlueJeans - Great for Groups"

What do you like best?

I like that BlueJeans is intuitive to use. The features make sense to me. Also, there are customizable settings. For example, I like my meetings to start without the moderator, that way no one is waiting on me to activate the room.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the BlueJeans recurring meetings work. Whenever I have tried to set one up, it will not sync correctly with Outlook. If I need to make a change to it, I'd need to recreate an entirely new BlueJeans event.

With BlueJeans, we're able to have phone conference meetings with the additional benefit of being able to share your screen. It makes discussions more productive and easier to communicate. We also use BlueJeans for webinar purposes. The invites are easy, as well as the self-sending reminders.

"All Hands Problem Free"

What do you like best?

The moderator interface is supreme. Complete control over all in the meeting, chat for troubleshooting, recording options and the download options of recordings. I use the recordings to edit the meeting and post in our employee enterprise site.

What do you dislike?

Choppy video play over livestream. I usually have to send videos to users ahead of the meeting.

We use events several times a year to connect for all hands meetings corporate wide. We are diverse global company, using Events to bring us together on a monthly basis. The process is seamless and consistent.

"Solid webinar software"

What do you like best?

We recently tested several webinar platforms and found Bluejeans Events to be an extremely solid one - we already use Bluejeans internally as our virtual meeting platform and liked the ease of transferring knowledge to Bluejeans Events. It's a good looking interface that's simple to use. The meeting video and audio quality is generally high.

What do you dislike?

This software is significantly more expensive than very equivalent or even superior competitors. Given our particular needs, we went in a different direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend BlueJeans Events to organizations with a larger budget available for their webinar software - for smaller organizations, there are better options available.

Bluejeans Events is solid and fairly reliable; it allowed us to host events with certainty that there wouldn't be major issues.

BlueJeans Events review by Evan S.
Evan S.

"An Effective and Connective Livestreaming Method"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans Events bring the company together in fun and innovative ways.

What do you dislike?

There can occasionally be some lagginess in the connection, but as technology improves, this will hopefully decrease over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very simple system to use. With the right hardware, you can even connect a high quality camera for better video and audio streaming.

The company I work for has branches in multiple parts of the world. BlueJeans Events work great when we want to get information out in a fun and interactive way.

"Bluejeans Event Performance"

What do you like best?

The dashboard makes it easy to run the event, control the presenters and respond to Q&A. The Bluejeans technical support I have received in urgent situations has been amazing.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to get the presentation to display for the dial in audience at times.

Monthly business review with retail team up to 100 people that attend in person and on the phone. Bluejeans has enabled us to bring our Home Office and remote field leaders together each month for important business updates.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"BlueJeans is great for collaboration"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans has a simple interface for videoconference and screensharing, with good audio/video quality. It integrates with room systems well as well as personal devices.

What do you dislike?

The administration interface could be improved and more responsive, particularly when you are looking at current meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BlueJeans has been a good tool for our company. Its on par with all of its competitors.

We use BlueJeans Events for company wide meetings that are larger than the BlueJeans user limit of 125.

BlueJeans Events review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Exactly what we need and nothing more "

What do you like best?

BlueJeans Events is user-friendly and makes it easy for our team to set up a webinar and to host dozens of teachers at a team for learning events. There enough controls to make it customizable (i.e, Q&A, raising hand, switching between camera views) but not too many that it becomes confusing.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great if a user could be moderator and presenter, rather than have each role sign-in separately. We have to set up a lot of computer/use a lot of different accounts just to set up one webinar.

The largest benefit is being able to reach out to much of our organization at the same time and being able to interact with them.

BlueJeans Events review by Brandon K.
Brandon K.

"Productive Tool for Webinars"

What do you like best?

I like BlueJeans meetings best, and BlueJeans events a little less.

What do you dislike?

The slide delay for attendees is about 10 seconds, which is extremely long. Can't share an application, only a screen. Chat is difficult to manage, with a separate conversations in a separate tab. Can have multiple presenters for a single slide deck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't look for option(s) to share control of a slide deck.

Webinars for researchers every couple of months.

BlueJeans Events review by User in Design
User in Design

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to connect to. For events you are automatically muted and video off so it is easy to attend. Connection is usually fast and high quality.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much to complain about. The latest update changes how you interact which takes some getting used to but overall, no cons.

We are a global company so leadership will put on events for the whole company though this tool.

"Great program!"

What do you like best?

We love the fact that participants come in without being able to use the microphone without being given the permissions. This make large meetings easier.

What do you dislike?

We have had delays or slow connections at times, usually due to internet connections of our moderators.

We are solving our large group meeting dynamics. This is much easier to use than other programs we've used in the past.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans Events is the best tool to manage large company meetings.

What do you dislike?

Having to upload videos prior to event. It makes it difficult when there are last minute changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of upload features for files, videos, etc...Or event better not having to upload into the tool for viewing during a meeting.

We save meeting space rental fees and your tool provides global reach.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator

"Simple video conference with Google integration"

What do you like best?

Love how I can sync up my Google calendar with Bluejeans and add unique meeting IDs.

What do you dislike?

Sharing video is pokey when not uploaded prior to a meeting.

The ability to connect with people outside our company is simple. They can join with the a simple link through their computer or call in over their cell phone.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator

"Great video conference solution"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. Many of our users do like how easy it is to join a meeting from a computer

What do you dislike?

Not being able to join a conference on my phone without downloading the app

We're currently using bluejeans to stream classes to online students as well as using it to stream live events

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Easy to sign in, it is easy to share the bluejeans link on google meetings. You can record calls. Bluejeans events are awesome & interactive. Generally very reliable system.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally kicked off the call & experience issues if participants are not on mute

Bluejeans Events is a great feature that allows us to increase our participation and engagement during trainings.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator

"BlueJeans allow our remote users to be part of the team."

What do you like best?

You don't need to be a technical guru to join a meeting.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup was not straight forward. But once you set it up the first time you will be all set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend BlueJeans and BlueJeans events

BlueJeans events allow us to convey the company culture to our remote office and users.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator

"Great product simple to use- Perfect for large events"

What do you like best?

Works on different platforms, from large events of over 1000 people to a small meeting of a few people. No matter if someone is on a mobile device or Board room it all matches up.

What do you dislike?

Finding the Audio Video controls during a meeting

Travel costs- No need for travel to sites. Large Events are terrific.

BlueJeans Events review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

BlueJeans Events is intuitive and easy to use. The design is simple and aesthetically pleasing. I really like how it talks with other programs and is compatible with many of the other applications we use.

What do you dislike?

Some users occasionally have compatibility issues when trying to access the event on mobile but that is fairly minimal

Being able to have an easily accessible and easy to use medium for communicating with large groups of people. BlueJeans Events has opened up communication lanes that otherwise might not have been opened.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator

"Generally good experience with BlueJeans Events"

What do you like best?

ability to mange large groups of people and provide them with multiple options (call in only) audio, video

What do you dislike?

Does not present a problem for me, but a few users have reported confusion about flow of getting into system

using for running large faculty assembly meetings at school

"A good solution"

What do you like best?

Overall the quality was pretty good and the video/audio held up strong through most webinars.

What do you dislike?

We didn't like having to use a different interface than what we were used to with Blue Jeans' regular interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Events interface and dashboard if you are also using Blue Jeans for normal video conferencing. The Events dashboard is different.

Hosting large employee meetings and training sessions in multiple states.

BlueJeans Events review by User

"Easy to use conferencing software"

What do you like best?

Bluejeans has allowed us to have our entire nationwide sites be able to communicate seamlessly. It's easy to set up, and easy to switch between different sites for effective voice and audio.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes internet connection could be an issue, but I believe that is more internet than the applications fault.

Being able to communicate across all of our different sites in the US canada and mexico.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Good streaming service, but expensive"

What do you like best?

The customer support was top notch. We got quick responses from Alphi when service was interrupted, and the demographics report afterward was helpful.

What do you dislike?

The price was pretty high. While the service was good, it made more business sense to broadcast on a free platform like Facebook Live.

We were able to livestream events and get stats on participation. The events were recorded and easily accessible

BlueJeans Events review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Blue Jeans Technology Has Not Kept Up "

What do you like best?

Initially, we really liked that Q&A were well-integrated and aligned with our content.

What do you dislike?

The Blue Jeans platform has been very unstable for us. We decided in early 2018 to stop using the platform to stream content that is uploaded to the Blue Jeans server because the application dashboard that plays the videos glitched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

We were hosting large-scale, university-wide events on the platform.

BlueJeans Events review by User in Military
User in Military

"Simple and reliable solution "

What do you like best?

Really easy to use, provides a good connection which can be set up quickly from any device

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it needs to update before it can be used, which takes a little time on slower connections

Ability to connect to multiple in multiple locations

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good service and quality."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to pair the service with a Cisco video codec.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit confusing at first.

It helped us reach a very large amount of our employees across many states for important announcements and large training events.

BlueJeans Events review by User in Higher Education

"BlueJeans for WGU "

What do you like best?

I like that BlueJeans supports a large number of participants during meetings.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are tech issues with audio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes for large groups to attend

We use it to share information to a large group of employees. The benefit is time.

BlueJeans Events review by Administrator

"Use for team/cohort meetings on a monthly basis"

What do you like best?

that I can see all parties and communicate clearly

What do you dislike?

not being able to share screen and still have ability to view participants

multiple problems - BJ gives you the ability to solve problems as a group

Learning about BlueJeans Events?

* We monitor all BlueJeans Events reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.