BlackBerry Access

BlackBerry Access is a secure browser that allows your organization to confidently enable mobile access to your corporate network. It supports iOS, Android, Windows and macOS.

Work for BlackBerry Access?

Learning about BlackBerry Access?

BlackBerry Access Reviews

Showing 1 BlackBerry Access review
BlackBerry Access review by Angel A.
Angel A.

"Love the secured access, easy download and remote commands"

What do you like best?

I love the secured access to all of the business apps we use in everyday business. The security allows me to work even when I don't have my laptop with me.

What do you dislike?

Some apps slow down the phone or causes it to freeze and I have to reboot. It may be the phone but I only notice the issues when I am accessing information through BB Access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a corporate solution to access your work apps and your employees are using Blackberry devices - Blackberry Access is the way to go.

We are able to do business on the go without having to stop, pull out our laptops and sit down to check on something, enter business meeting or document call notes. One benefit we have realized are the remote commands. Once a phone was stolen and we were able to wipe the device data to avoid an information breach.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BlackBerry Access

What Secure Web Gateway solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of BlackBerry Access for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about BlackBerry Access?

* We monitor all BlackBerry Access reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.