BirdEye

BirdEye

4.7

BirdEye is a SaaS platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience, it captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel -- review sites, social media, and surveys.

Work for BirdEye?

Learning about BirdEye?

BirdEye Reviews

Ask BirdEye a Question
Peter H.

"Dental office switched to BirdEye and have had great experience!"

What do you like best?

BirdEye simplifies the review process for our patients. Patients receive a text an hour after their appointment time and the process is streamlined and simplified for our patients to leave reviews on their visit and experience.

What do you dislike?

Some of our elderly or technology challenged patients don't like getting messages, but we just call these patients and apologize and opt them out of receiving text messages. Not much of an inconvenience at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BirdEye is absolutely a fantastic company. Their results were immediate and impressive. Their online support is quick and easy. Their webinars

Our Google reviews have skyrocketed since BirdEye took over our review process. BirdEye takes the process out of the hands of our front office administrators and allows them to work on other tasks. Patients who never used to leave any responses to our previous review company messages are now leaving great reviews. Our google reputation regarding reviews is fantastic now.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BirdEye
Showing 465 BirdEye reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BirdEye
Timothy S.

"Our online reputation and presence have increased greatly since we signed on with BirdEye!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Birdeye makes it for us to reach out to customers for reviews. We use the Service Titan integration and the reviews go out automatically which makes the process seamless and easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we have an issue with is sometimes the customers will leave a great review as direct feedback and there is no way to push those publically for potential customers to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Online reviews are a big part of how customers in our industry choose what company they will use. We have found with BirdEye, our reputation puts us at the top of the list on internet searches and our reviews help give us an edge against the competition.

It was difficult to have someone go back and look over the jobs and call customers afterwards. We are now able to send review requests to every customer without having to worry if we missed any or called twice.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

John Regan W.

"Very efficient. Quick responses from customers. Immediate success. "

What do you like best?

GREAT customer service. The price is great. We believe we provide amazing customer service, so Birdeye integration gives our customers a chance to give us REAL direct feed back. I also love seeing the reviews on Facebook and Google. Makes our managers feel good. I absolutely love Birdeye.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get a review or a customer who lets loose about a "pented up" problem, which we have no control over. Again, I don't dislike anything. We have received almost 100 reviews with 11 properties in 7 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask good questions. Have good emails of your customer data base. Pick someone to manage it and be the point of contact. Also follow up. You may get some interesting or bad responses. Follow up with your customers. Don't be afraid.

Better insight into our daily customer service.

helps with SEO. I don't foresee any problems. I like the text message and email feature. It has helped me connect with customers, and managers. We are super impressed.

S V.

"Best marketing investment we ever made"

What do you like best?

We recently partnered with BirdEye for our patient experience and marketing effort. It has only been 3 months and we are blown away by the results. The product is great, their dashboard is pretty easy to use and most importantly, our account manager goes over and above to help us.

The implementation was quick with good collaboration between their technical staff and our IT team. They were pretty accommodative on some of the features we requested with quick turnaround.

We talk to our account manager every week and all our requests are taken care. The overall experience has just been great.

What do you dislike?

It has just been great working with BirdEye, so there is really no downside. We are their biggest fan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We would strongly recommend every business to use BirdEye.

The product has helped us not only connect with our patients but it has also helped us learn about our patient experience so we can serve them better. We are now listening to our patients and making required process changes, thanks to BirdEye.

Our overall online ratings have increased significantly and we look forward to a continued partnership.

Taryn A.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

There are so many things I like best about BirdEye. My favorite feature is probably the ease of reporting. With over 25 locations and different investment partners and management personnel, it's incredibly helpful to be able to slice and dice all the information in BirdEye to fit with our reporting. I also love how often BirdEye releases new features and is always looking to make improvements. Our rep is also incredible and so very helpful any time I or anyone on the team has a question.

What do you dislike?

It's cliche, but I honestly can't think of anything. I would love if they added more communication features like full texting of clients and prospects from the platform instead of just texting review requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BirdEye is a great product and company. They are always looking to expand and iterate on their product (a vital thing in today's world). The support we get is incredible—Jason is always prompt in responding and willing to get on a call or screenshare to walk me or any of our team members through any part of BirdEye.

We are saving a lot of time by aggregating all our reviews into one place and being able to respond to them with one easy log in. In the process, we've discovered how many other things we can measure with reports and surveys.

Kelsy R.

"A great tool for managing multiple locations"

What do you like best?

We have many locations, all with their respective online reviews that need managing. It was very difficult to keep track of all the reviews and respond to them just simply using Google Business or Yelp, for example. Birdeye makes it easy to see the reviews coming in daily and allows us to respond promptly. We have also been taking advantage of the survey features to get a better understanding of how our customer feels after being with our company after a certain duration.

What do you dislike?

I wis there was a little bit more flexibility with the design capabilities for the survey functionalities. Or being able to edit a survey once it is live. But my dislikes and complaints are very minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can only speak to the reputation management side of things, but if you are looking for a system to manage multiple locations in a single spot...Birdeye is great. Please take advantage of the survey features as well.

Reputation management! This is a huge issue for us since we are a corporate model that manages each location we have out of a central office. Birdeye has made responding and managing the review process so much easier. Not only are we able to see the great things our customers are saying about us, we are also able to identify areas of improvement direct from our customers.

Brittany F.

"Amazing Product and Services"

What do you like best?

There are so many Great and unique Features that really help with a Large Company or even a small company trying to grow their business and business Reputation. If you are trying to build your online Reputation and really keep track of all reviews about your business, this is definitely the best product to do so. Birdeye is so easy to use and has so many different feature to help you achieve that goal. You are able to review all your costumer's questions or concerns on a more personal level. When you have multiple stores, the Birdeye dashboard really makes it easy to respond and review all reviews coming in from different sources.

What do you dislike?

There are not any issues that I know about, so we are pretty satisfied with the Product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are trying to build your online Reputation and really keep track of all reviews about your business, this is the best product to do so. Birdeye is so easy to use and has so many different feature to help you achieve that goal. You are able to review all your costumer's questions or concerns on a more personal level. When you have multiple stores, the Birdeye dashboard really makes it easy to respond and review all reviews coming in from different sources.

Trying to Build our Online Reputation and have our Name Branded. Trying to connect with residents and prospects on a more personal level by reviewing all the reviews coming through the Birdeye dashboard.

Steven Z.

"Great Service offered "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Bird Eye is so easy for our customers to use. It also provides an easy to operate platform and dashboard for our business to navigate through. The customer service is excellent as well. Whenever we have had an issue the problem gets corrected in a timely fashion.

It is very easy to set up a new business account.

What do you dislike?

There are many changes that occur in the platform and that is great and all, but we are not aware of any changes until we discover it our selves. When these changes occur it may add to the time it takes to set up or make changes to the customer.

I understand this is a growing company and many changes will have to be made to optimize the experience for there clients but some of the simple issues that seem to be an easy fix are not addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have training provided to you by the experienced IT team at Bird Eye

It holds search engine optimization to our clients. This is key for use for we actively are looking to get better results for them.

Bird Eye provides an easy platform for us to use that builds customer loyalty and gets customers a chance to express their thoughts about our clients.

Christopher P.

"Excellent Experience OVerall"

What do you like best?

My journey for a good ORM solution started with BirdEye and a pitch from them. I knew I wanted to find an ORM, but they were the benchmark. I tested dozens of other solutions but kept failing to balance the complete offering from BirdEye with a better single solution. I really couldn't find anything comparable, especially at this price point.

What do you dislike?

The amount of custom branding to the portal is slightly handcuffing as the logo proportions are really odd, and the amount of areas where you have control of the UX is limited to color shades.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We did exhaustive testing and research in this vertical. While we are a smaller agency, we wanted to ease into this as a solution for our clients. The pricing is really great, the use is scalable, and the amount of resources to pull from is robust.

The extra gem that really put this over the top is that we use Agency Analytics as a reporting tool. BirdEye integrates into Agency Analytics natively. Really a great touch.

So far, this has given us the ability to earn revenue on a service that our clients must be doing. As reputation starts to weigh so heavily on customers' buying decisions, our clients need to step it up. This tool allows us to offer our clients a self-managed and fully-managed solution through a really great portal and a decent mobile application.

Cindy B.

"Loving it so far!"

What do you like best?

We've just started a slow roll out of BirdEye and love it so far! So often, reviews are written by disgruntled folks, and the ones who are happy just head off to enjoy their day with a smile. BirdEye really gives us the opportunity to capture those smiles, too!

With such ease of use, we can fire off that request quickly, and the customer can give us a review that really helps give people a better, 360 view of our business!

What do you dislike?

Not a thing so far. We've really been very happy so far!

We're able to show a more accurate, 360 degree view of our business, from all segments of our customers, including those that are "just" happy, raving fans, and yes, the not so happy. But, with BirdEye, the first two far outweigh the last (just like real life!).

We love that it pushes those reviews to social media, too, so we don't even have to think of it. What's better than a 5 star review (that you might not have received, because the employee forgot to ask, or the customer forgot to leave it)? A 5 star review that autopublishes to Facebook, that's what! :)

Rosse Karely V.

"Great way to get reviews"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. You just type in the name, email and phone number of a person and it sends them a request to write your company a review. This program is unique because of its simplicity. It has a minimalistic effect on the overall experience. I think its one of our most used products especially after we win a big case. Reviews are essential to a company's reputation. They are needed to create a more personal feel with potential clients. The ratings that clients see are essential to the companys reputation.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I can not import a list of names, emails, and phone numbers. It can be challenging to be typing everything individually. It sometimes takes me a whole day just to send out a request to people. I wish there was a way that we could import the data and not have to spend so much time typing it in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this product if you want to get reviews and raise your online rep.

I have solved getting reviews. Before, it was such a big challenge to get people to pay attention to us and give us reviews unless we called them over the phone. Now, this saves us a lot of time when they can automatically upload it to us when they have a moment.

Darryl T.

"Birdeye is a must have for our Company"

What do you like best?

Bringing all reviews into one platform, one "single-pane of glass" is a game changer. Our stores rely on Birdeye heavily to gauge customer satisfaction and quickly respond to any tickets that require followup. We also use it to integrate our secret shopper reports and score. I like the modern look and feel of the UX/UI and Birdeye is very forward thinking and willing to work with us to customize and/or integrate with our partners.

What do you dislike?

We like everything about Birdeye. No complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This review should give enough of a recommendation

I feel this question was answered above but I will repost. Bringing all reviews into one platform, one "single-pane of glass" is a game changer. Our stores rely on Birdeye heavily to gauge customer satisfaction and quickly respond to any tickets that require followup. This helps us keep a "Birdeye" on our service scores and make necessary improvement quickly.

Chris L.

"Zero to Hero"

What do you like best?

We've used other reputation management services in the past, but Birdeye has far exceeded the results we received on other platforms. In less than 3 months, we were able to generate more reviews than we had in 2 years on a different platform. What I like best? It's easy to use for the business. Rob is an amazing account rep. Following his guidance, I was able to sign up all of our providers (30+) and locations (10+) easily. We developed an internal system so that we can share positive reviews with the team, and also route negative reviews to the appropriate location manager to respond quickly. Providing a fast response to let customers know you are listening often helped turn a 1 star review into a 5 star review. Second, it's easy for customers to use and the survey isn't overly complicated which is important because no one has time to answer a 10 minute survey.

What do you dislike?

There's not anything I really dislike, but there are recommendations I have. For instance:

It would be nice if there was a "share" tool that allowed me to send a negative review / task to a manager. Because we have so many providers/locations, managers don't have time to manage daily notifications - it would overwhelm their inboxes. But it would be nice if there was a share tool to allow my team to more easily click a button and forward a particular review to the appropriate person.

I also wish there was an easier way to have the system account for "duplicate reviews." For instance, while each of our locations has individual review pages, we only have one brand facebook page. That means that anyone who leaves a Facebook review, we sometimes see that review in the dashboard multiple times. This may be unique to our business but it would be nice to clean that up somehow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To anyone looking for a reputation management partner, I highly recommend Birdeye. The platform is easy to implement and use and the customer service / account reps are interested and invested in your success. It's rare these days to find a partnership with a real person on the other end, but Birdeye is responsive and efficient in handling questions, concerns, and providing recommendations on continuing to improve your profiles.

Reputation management is so important. If you have zero reviews, or you only have 1 or 2 that are opposite extremes, it's difficult for other customers to get a feel for what your business is really like. The challenge that Birdeye helps us solve is being responsive - most customers / patients just want to know that their feedback is heard. Birdeye helps us to listen and respond quickly. In my opinion, there's no such thing as negative feedback -- every customer who takes the time to tell you how you're doing is an opportunity to listen, learn and improve. This is one of the many reasons that we value our relationship with Birdeye.

Jill M.

"More Than We Hoped For"

What do you like best?

BirdEye has been a huge asset in revamping our customer service program. Having access to both online reviews and survey results on dashboard in real-time has helped drive customer service initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Not having the internal processes in place to handle the sheer amount of data we are collecting. That's a great problem to have!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Managing online reputation is a beast in and of itself, so having one place to updating information on major review sites as well as respond to reviews has made it so easy. In addition, implementing electronic surveys has given us the real-time feedback we have needed. The fact that this program incorporates both online reviews and survey results saves a lot of time and has provided us with a true "birdeye view" of our customer service.

We are improving our online presence by driving people to our preferred review platforms, as well as collecting survey responses shortly following our patients' appointments allowing us to identify actionable items that we can use to immediately improve our service.

Carol D.

"Fantastic product and support. The answer is always YES and they deliver! User friendly. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to get assistance if needed, great visuals that I do not need to change. Our representative Rob is the best. Very responsive and always offers solutions. We are also working on integration with other systems and Rob has been wonderful with myself as well as other vendors. I've worked in the medical field forever and this has been the easiest integration and go live. The visuals are beyond good. The surveys are easy and can be designed to gather the information required to better your business.

What do you dislike?

My only "dislike" is learning to process the abundance of feedback and data. Not a BirdEye issue, but an internal issue. It's good" problem" to have when we have the right data in abundance so you can make good decisions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bring your questions and be ready to have them answered. Be prepared for the valid data you will receive. Don't hesitate to ask if Birdeye has solutions of your unique issue. ASK, they likely have an application for that.

Feedback from clients resulting in work flow changes and improvements,

We now get data in near "real time" enabling us to solve problems before they become negative reviews or full blown complaints. We can see very quickly if our ratings start to dip and can act quickly.

Robin Y.

"It works! "

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up and the customer service available! My team no longer is asking patients for reviews and so it lends them to focus only on patient care. I like too that it allows patients to speak to us through messenger without posting it online so we can privately address any concerns. I love that it's a month by month relationship and not a locked in long term contract.

What do you dislike?

Naturally, I'd like to pay less but consider it a good investment. I wish Birdeye was part of the communication management system I am using with Revenuewell - wish they'd do a partnership. I can't really measure how much my ROI is - we ask patients How did you hear about us? They often say online so I don't know if they read a Google review or found our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth trying especially since they don't lock you into a contract.

More Google reviews. More Google reviews. Better validated reviews seen on our website as well.

Heather B.

"One Stop Shop"

What do you like best?

With 20+ locations and each location responsible for responding to reviews, this tool is great to keep an eye on reputation management, while streamlining the process for each manager to respond to reviews. The auto social sharing to FB has also created great engagement on our business pages.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if each location could elect to auto-respond to positive reviews vs it being controlled at the enterprise level.

At the central office, I have one place to keep an eye on our reputation scores and have an added benefit knowing the positive reviews are auto-sharing to social media. It has enabled our staff to more easily login and monitor/respond to all sites in one place. I also like that the platform handles local listing accuracy to all online directories. 1 platform is much better than having to use multiple.

Chad R.

"Birdeye turned our online reviews around. "

What do you like best?

Everything about this service is outstanding. From my initial phone call inquiring about what service they actual provided to the setting up of our business with their platform. They helped us every step of the way and continue to help when we need it. The service is easy to use and I only have to monitor it on occasion.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. The service is fantastic, the platform unbelievable and the price is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it, you won't be disappointed. The reviews they help you generate are real and are from your real customers. Getting calls to my business based on reviews not only helps the bottom line but empowers my employees with positive feedback.

We had a total of 75 online reviews over 10 years averaging a 3.5 rating over all platforms. We implemented Birdeye and saw immediate results. We have been working with them for nearly 2 years and have received an additional 600 reviews and brought our online rating to 4.7 across all platforms. People are calling us based on our reviews now.

Alexandra C.

"Patient Review Generation"

What do you like best?

What we like best about BirdEye is the consistent and friendly customer service that is demonstrated. Every phone call or interaction is excellent and has far exceeded my expectations. They have always been willing and able to help no matter what issue I have called them with. Their development team has also demonstrated great success in resolving larger scale problems.

What do you dislike?

Our practice had a slight issue with the transfer of data from another review acquisition resource resulting in a failure to sent out the requests. This wasn't the fault of Birdeye however, and they were able to resolve the issue quickly after we identified what it was. We saw a resolution almost immediately and they were also very thorough and followed up to reassure us that everything was functioning properly and as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that BirdEye is a great resource for companies who deal with a lot of customer volume. They are able to manage effectively and seamlessly with our existing platforms and we have seen results indicating the success of their channels and techniques.

We are working to build our online reputation and SEO currently. We've seen a tremendous increase in reviews being written as well as some increase in SEO. They have also offered up a couple of different options to assist with SEO - for example Google Seller Ratings. They reached out via email with a new offering and we were able to make an appointment to discuss further. It wasn't a pushy sales pitch either - it was informational and helpful.

Alexandra R.

"Great customer service, wish there was more integration."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to get help from the customer service team. They're always a phone call away and can solve most problems immediately. They check in on me each week while we're going through the start-up process to make sure there aren't any problems. Very proactive! It's also very helpful that BirdEye makes sure our listings are accurate and complete on a number of websites. I was doing this manually before we started using BirdEye and it was very time-consuming and we were constantly getting phone calls from the companies trying to upsell us on paid services we didn't need. It's saved so many headaches!

What do you dislike?

BirdEye doesn't integrate with our vet practice's system, so I have to transpose all client contact information in two places. It's time-consuming, but I believe that the benefits are currently outweighing the downfalls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask if your current CRM system will integrate with BirdEye. If not, they've been extremely willing to find a solution for our team!

We previously didn't have much of a web presence, but reviews are pouring in and we're now listed on many business sites. These reviews have also helped our Google rankings and directed more searches to our website and Facebook page. We will be integrating with all three clinics in the near future. The typical response rate for reviews/surveys is about 10%, but we're seeing about 18% of review requests being completed. I think it's got something to do with the ease of use for consumers. It's a very streamlined system for them.

Joshua M.

"BirdEye instantly increased our reviews and ratings!"

What do you like best?

The fact that the campaign is so easy to use/manage makes this an amazing service. It has helped us increase the amount of exposure on our social media platforms. We hardly had any reviews prior to using BIrdEye.

What do you dislike?

Really do not have anything to complain about thus far! Keep up the great work! We love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pull the trigger! We have greatly improved our visibility to our outreach thanks to BirdEye.

We only had a couple of reviews on our Facebook site and even less on Google. In only a month or so of using the service, we have now attained over 50 reviews combined on both platforms and have a 5.0 star rating across the board thanks to our amazing clients that value the work we do! People call us left and right now due to the 5.0 star ratings we have.

Regina G.

"Nothing But The Best! Doing the best for Reviews"

What do you like best?

If your looking to get the best reviews this is the best company to work with for that! As an office manager with so much on my plate this is one thing I don't have to spend hours focusing on, its so easy! Customer service is great always there to help and answer any questions. I like being able to go on to our Birdeye site and setting goals and being able to manually send someone a chance to leave a review

What do you dislike?

Were new with Birdeye but so far there is nothing to dislike, everything's been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for reviews to increase your business this is the Only company to go with! They make it so easy and great to work with.

We did not want to bombard our patients by hounding them to do a review every time they came in for a visit, using Birdeye the patient gets a simple text and email deciding if they want to and the tools to leave the review is so quick and easy that were just getting the greatest response! Being able to implement our reviews on our website is one of our main goals as everyone knows people go by what they read and this has made a big impact

Thomas F.

"Awesome, powerful review generation/management platform."

What do you like best?

Awesome software platform. Great customer service. As an internet marketing agency, I am literally overwhelmed with solicitations from prospective vendors and solutions providers. BirdEye followed up with me for nearly a year (I'm ashamed to admit) and was professionally persistent about the benefits their review platform could offer my clients. I finally relented, with a healthy skepticism and became a strategic partner. The platform (if you actually use it) has been tremendously successful in generating new, positive reviews for my customers. And they keep adding new features, integrations etc. Really happy I partnered with BirdEye. Keep up the great work!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at this moment. I guess maybe add even more integrations.

Primarily used for soliciting/generating new, positive reviews. We have definitely seen an overall increase when we utilize the platform properly, consistently and with enough frequency.

Lindsey S.

"Convenience and easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to upload your customers for them to receive the email and test regarding a review.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing that I do not like about using BirdEye.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their sales staff is not pushy, and that is a big deal for me. There was another company that I was speaking with before BirdEye that wanted me to sign a contract that day. The BirdEye system is easy to use and their support staff is easy to get a hold of and very patient with answering questions. Their customer review system is very easy to use and looks very professional when sent to your clients. In the past month that we have been using BirdEye, we have received more reviews that when we used our own email system in-house. I highly recommend you take the time and speak with a sale rep!

Our customers will receive 2 emails and a text message and this allows for me not have to manually do each one of these steps. Save me and the company a lot of time utilizing reviews via BirdEye.

Kyle M.

"We Love Birdeye"

What do you like best?

The whole platform runs seamlessly with little to no effort on our end. We understood the power of reviews before we signed up with Birdeye and wanted to continue the momentum our business had with getting reviews. We also really like how we can focus on different platforms with the click of a button to get reviews to expand our online presence. From our initial sales representative to the implementation team to the customer service team, we have been extremely satisfied with Birdeye.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything we dislike about the platform. The customer service has been great whenever we have any questions about how to use or change something.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a dental office looking to boost your reviews online, I would highly recommend Birdeye.

We previously did a pretty good job of getting reviews but took a little extra effort from our staff to ask for reviews. Birdeye has taken the work out of it and has allowed for us to get reviews daily. Most research will say to drown out bad reviews with good reviews and Birdeye has made that easy to do. We hear from new patients almost on a daily basis that they read our reviews before scheduling an appointment and we want to make sure prospective patients continue to have new, fresh, and positive reviews to read!

Learn more about BirdEye

BirdEye Videos

Learning about BirdEye?

* We monitor all BirdEye reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.