Birdeye Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

I appreciate the friendly functions and the capabilities that they offer. The customer support is top notch as well. Its user friendly for new people who are interested in getting started. I like the fact you can text for a reminder for a review. It makes complete sense. I have signed up for the webinar to further my knowledge on using the software. Highly recommended for new owners. Get the reviews and offer incentives to customers for taking the time for filing out the reviews. Customers these days look at reviews before they hire a company or contractor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at the moment. Will update if I find something wrong Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stopping problems before they occur. Helps us find out what is important to the customers. Gives us a complete overview on what customers are thinking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

We couldn't agree with you more! One of the first things prospects do when looking into a business is view the reviews to hear what others think of the company and service. That is why having a positive online presence is so important.

We appreciate you sharing your experience and being a Birdeye customer!

Birdeye Overview

What is Birdeye?

Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools. Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.

Birdeye Details

Birdeye is a SaaS platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience, it captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel -- review sites, social media, and surveys.

Rather than simply cleaning up reputations, listening to social channels, or distributing surveys, we’ve developed a platform that integrates all of the above and dives beneath the surface, closing the loop between reputation management and customer experience. This mutual understanding between business and customer builds the trust required to increase sales.

Birdeye
2012
Palo Alto, CA
@BirdEye_

Birdeye Videos

Birdeye Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Birdeye community
Have you used Birdeye before?

Birdeye Reviews

Showing 1,035 Birdeye reviews
Showing 1,035 reviews
Already have Birdeye?
Sr. Director, Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Great feedback! We love that you're taking full advantage of the platform and our customer support team to provide great customer service and drive action and changes where needed. Keep up the good work!

Client Relationship Manager
Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time and leaving us a video review! We love hearing how the platform has been helping your clients boost their online presence and resolve some of their pain points. Happy Birdeye is able to help!

Open Discussions in Birdeye
Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Love it! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a video review. Thank you for choosing Birdeye to help with your company's online and brand reputation.

Owner/Office Manager/Marketing
What do you like best?

It is very easy to operate once learned. I am very impressed with the entire website and I have not experienced any problems with the software. There is so much that you can do with Birdeye in addition to obtaining reviews and requesting surveys. I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything on the site that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Obtaining reviews is very easily done with the campaigns and templates and the automatic resend of the request for a review and be able to set the day when to resent the request and how many times to resend it. The reviews I have received are the benefits of using Birdeye. I like a lot that it also submits the reviews to Facebook and other sites. I am very happy with it and I have been using it for years! There is probably so much more that can done with it that I have not looked into yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

I have been using BirdEye for a couple months now. In just a short time, I have seen a 280% increase in reviews, a 20% increase in views on Google and a 16% increase in calls from Google. I also dove into my keyword analytics and saw that the average position on Google across all keywords was 11.89 places higher and more specifically, non-brand searches improved 14.51 positions.

I believe there are several factors that went into this but here are my top two. 1) While we already had an excellent rating, we are now getting more frequent and recent reviews - which Google likes to see. 2) Our listings are now accurate which I couldn't manage by myself.

So far I am very pleased with the results and look forward to seeing more results as time goes on! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are few things with Mass Texting and Inbox that could be improved. But I am happy to say that they are very responsive to feedback and have already started implementing some of my suggestions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to get more reviews more often - so my Google Ranking is improving. I now have accurate listings across the internet. I have the ability to send mass texts to my customers for special events and sales. I can see how my stores are ranking compared to competitors in my area - based on what customers are saying in their reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

Birdeye sends review requests to our patients. I am able to view and manage the reviews from one location. I can also see which platform they used to post their review, Google, Facebook or Healthgrades, there is also a direct reply that they can use which isn' t public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is a glitch in the system and the review requests don’t get sent out to patients. I have had this happen a few times. I can tell when the system is down because my reviews stop coming in. Birdeye can fix the situation when I call in. I wish that they could catch it prior to me having to call and let them know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important to connect with your patients/customers. Of course you want good reviews but you also want to know where you can improve. Asking for feedback through Birdeye enhances your ability to meet the patients needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management of reviews from patients. We have great reviews and are able to communicate with our patients. Logging on to Birdeye allows me to manage my patient reviews for the day in just a few short minutes. This makes my job efficient and easy on my end to communicate with our patients each morning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leasing Agent
What do you like best?

Birdeye is pretty self explanatory. It makes it very easy for me to manuever from one area to another. Whether it's me logging on through my desktop or using my app on my iphone. I like with one easy button I can simply send a text and my client leaves a review. I also like that I can review my own reviews or colleagues of mine as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Birdeye was designed pretty simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Birdeye is pretty self explanatory. It makes it very easy for me to manuever from one area to another. Whether it's me logging on through my desktop or using my app on my iphone. I like with one easy button I can simply send a text and within seconds my client leaves a review. I also like that I can review my own reviews or colleagues of mine as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving my lack of reviews. I can now easily with a push of a button, send a message to a client and receive a review in return within seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Marketing Manager / SEO Consultant
What do you like best?

The ease of how to use it. This company has 12 transmission shops and the Birdeye program makes it super easy for the general manager, front desk employee and all employees to request a review. We've watched our reviews soar! I also like that the listings include 'Alexa'. I also like the fact that we include the contact email address, a reminder notification is sent to the customer a week or so later, via email (only). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a quick listing of locations, but the link is titled 'settings'. I find this confusing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your training consultant is always happy to answer your questions - the entire team is great! Very responsive and knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease is making our general managers ask for reviews more often, which increases our number of reviews. Customers often say they chose us because of our great reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leasing Professional
What do you like best?

I like the ease of access and layout. It is easy to navigate around the webpages and conversations, plus everything is laid out nicely so it's easy to find things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if conversations with prospects could be assigned to more than one person (user) so that multiple people could be notified of a response once they've talked to that person. Otherwise, you have to go in and change the assigned person since it only allows just one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is nice to be able to effectively communicate with prospects through 'texting' them. That's the major reason that I use Birdeye. The conversations can be saved just incase we need to go back for reference. Plus, I LOVE that the texts are in real time instead of constantly needing to refresh the page over and over to see replies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Director
What do you like best?

Before Birdeye, my Condo resort client got maybe 3 reviews in 2 years and two of them were 1 star. Why do only the unhappy ones take the time? We knew that really 95% of their customers loved them but we couldn't get them to write reviews on Google or Facebook. Within 48 hours of setting up our Birdeye connection we saw amazing results. Two 5 star reviews and they haven't (knock on wood) stopped coming in. We still do see an occasional 1 star review but we are able in most cases resolve those rather quickly thanks to the way Birdeye has set up their system. I am so glad I kept pushing my client to take on Birdeye. Ain't gonna lie, it tooks some convincing to sign up with a review service. However, they now say Thank you, And it's worth every penny. Birdeye's review process is simple and engaging and captures so many more review requests than the by hand email process we were using. We now have 50 reviews and 4.4 on Google (previously we had 12 reviews and a 3.2). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup process scared my client a little. There is a back end connection that has to happen. Or you can set it up where you email Birdeye once a week your client contacts in a CSV file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The easy pretty request that comes in via the text or email seems to just hit our customers the right way. I think it's easy usability to reply and leave a review.

Our previous way of sending email requests by hand went nowhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Hi Robin, thank you so much for sharing your Birdeye story. We love to hear how the platform has impacted businesses and the results our customers see. It's great to hear Birdeye has made a difference!

Leasing Professional
What do you like best?

The support team is always quick on the responses, and their sales team is always quick to set up a call if we need to ask some questions. The product itself has great UI and is easy to learn and easy to teach to other employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They only downside I can think of is that the review requests we sent out don't come from an email with the same domain name as us. It's really nothing that important though. It still lists our company name first and then the rest is @Birdeye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! I was skeptical of it all at first but I'm glad we tried it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having Birdeye has helped us increase our number of positive reviews to help offset the negative reviews that people would leave us for invalid reasons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I like having some control over how this works. I send off my customer lists weekly or bi-weekly, they add to the main list and send the review requests. Some businesses prefer them to do it all, but I like this way for my business. They are quick to respond on customer service as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to do with them, but I wish it was super easy and clear for customers to post reviews and I also wish reviews that are fraudulent (from non customers-not sure why people do this) could be removed. I have had one and I hate it being on my account. I reported to google and Facebook but nothing was done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting reviews which is huge for more business-that was both a problem and Birdeye has resolved for the most part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using Birdeye has helped us quickly amass over 500 reviews! It is a simple, effective way to reach our customers in real time - and most importantly in the way they want to be reached. In the event a customer has an issue with a product, it also gives them the ability to contact us to resolve the issue rather than leaving a negative review. Being able to respond to the reviews in the platform saves time, and ensures that every review is replied to and in a timely manner. Overall, using Birdeye has helped our business immensely! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Birdeye! Unless I can say that we didn't start using it sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't regret using Birdeye for your business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We knew we had many satisfied customers who had purchased our products, but reaching them to leave a review was proving to be a rather bothersome task. It was something that was constantly pushed to bottom of the list. Birdeye does the heavy lifting and sends out the reminders for us! With the help of Birdeye, we have been able to secure a 4.9 star rating on Google, and that is something that sets us apart from our competition at a glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Music to our ears! We're happy to hear how Birdeye has helped your business and set you apart from competitors. That certainly can help with generating new leads.

Thank you for sharing your Birdeye story!

What do you like best?

BirdEye organizes all online reviews in one place. We are able to monitor, reply to online reviews on the dashboard, and also we can automate the online review requests with a very user-friendly platform. BirdEye integrates with Rent Manager and that has helped us automate the online reviews requests and surveys that give us insights for improvement after a move-in or service oder closed. Vinshal Vats, from the support team has been very helpful with all the requests we have made. Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yelp is not fully integrated with BirdEye. This is the only site that I have to log in to be able to reply to a review received, I'm able to monitor it on BirdEye but the reply must be manually entered on the Yelp profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to activate the online listings monitoring and BirdEye found that another vendor had our listings connected. BirdEye provided the contact information of Yext and I was able to clear the information with them to finally activate the feature with BirdEye. This will benefit us to make sure we have everything consistent and correct on the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was very impressed with the ease of use of the platform, even before the walk-through with one of their representatives. Their team is extremely helpful and proficient; explaining things in a way that really helped me grasp the functionality of every feature within the platform. Birdeye has been a major factor in boosting our online ratings. From adding users to assign to reviews to the option to send a pre-written reply, this platform has everything we need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good! I haven't experienced anything I've disliked. Again, I want to emphasize the excellence of their customer service! Very impressed!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Birdeye is a must for any company that understands the necessity of achieving and maintaining a high online rating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool has been extremely useful for management, providing a better understanding of their team's strengths and weaknesses. This gives us the ability to dive further into areas where we could provide better support for our customers.

Having the ability to reach out to our customers directly after a call to ask for a review has helped with our overall company rating which is great since people are more likely to leave a review if they've had a bad experience as opposed to a good one. With Birdeye, our customer service team can send out a link to the customer they've just had a conversation with, while the conversation is still fresh on their mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Marketing
What do you like best?

The "all-in-one-place" approach to interactions and customer experience is a great out of the box tool to add to your marketing technology stack. While we're currently only using a portion of the features BirdEye offers, I like that there are numerous options for future considerations that could seamlessly integrate with our already implemented solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We encountered some limitations as a result of complex/custom data scenarios and customer-brand-contact information crossover - mainly unique to our specific industry/business. However, custom solutions are underway to accommodate obstacles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem we are solving digital transformation of our consumer and B2B referral program. Additionally, we have been able to enhance the program by implementing both scalability and automation to ensure future maintenance and success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.