Bidsketch Reviews & Product Details

Bidsketch Overview

What is Bidsketch?

Web app used by freelancers, consultants, and agencies to create professional looking proposals in minutes.

Bidsketch Details

Earthlingsoft
2010
Spokane, WA
@Bidsketch
Answer a few questions to help the Bidsketch community
Have you used Bidsketch before?

Bidsketch Reviews

Showing 2 Bidsketch reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Bidsketch?
Business Owner
What do you like best?

Bidsketch is awesome, it allows me and my team to prepare, organize and send out proposals fast to clients. As a marketing company, my business relies heavily on proposals. Prior to Bidsketch It would take me 2 hours to organized, gather information, and send it out to clients. Now that process takes less than 30 minutes.

The templates are detailed and easy to customize to your liking or your brand. You can add additional information to different sections of the template - allowing for quick and efficient use.

Overall, my experience has been great, the software saves us a lot of time and allows us to streamline some of our processes. Highly recommended, give it a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish for a little bit more native integrations with other applications. Zapier integration is a huge win but more seamless native integrations would have made this software 2X better. Also, I wish the UI was a bit more updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bidsketch helps me and my team seamline sending out proposals. This process uses to take us 2 hours just to organize, gather information and send out to clients. Now we can do this in 30 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversion Copywriter and CRO Consultant
What do you like best?

I save HOURS of time on proposals thanks to Bidsketch. The ability to save common chunks of contract or proposal is invaluable; the interface is very easy to use (for the most part).

I love the status tracking, and the e-sign features make closing deals much, much easier. I also appreciate the ability to set expiration dates on contracts, though this is a little more buried than I'd like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Editing text inside of Bidsketch is TORTURE if you pasted it in from anywhere else. I've had to fight with their WYSIWYG editor and switch to HTML more times than I care to admit.

Other companies are starting to offer deeper customization and nicer visual presentation at a lower price, and I'm waiting to see if Bidsketch follows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a lot of competitors entering the space, some of which may be worth a look at their lower price points and higher levels of visual customization. That said, Bidsketch does what they say they will, has a ton of power, and will really speed up your proposal process. As long as they stay committed to keeping pace with their young competitors, they'll be a worthy option to consider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I manage almost 100% of my proposals and contracts using Bidsketch. I can quickly draw up detailed proposals that impress clients and make me look the part of a professional outfit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.