Bharti Airtel Reviews & Product Details

Bharti Airtel Overview

What is Bharti Airtel?

Bharti Airtel is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa.

Bharti Airtel Details

Airtel India.
Gurgaon, India
@airtelindia
1,246,043 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Bharti Airtel community
Have you used Bharti Airtel before?

Bharti Airtel Reviews

Showing 7 Bharti Airtel reviews
Location
Already have Bharti Airtel?
Senior Manager
Game Beta Tester
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was working on an Artificial Intelligence project where huge data and network consistency was a need. Airtel was a big rescue for me at that time and I was able to complete my project on time without any hassle and lagging. Even in a video conference, there was not even a single lag I have faced and it was truly a big savior which other networks couldn't provide me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Steady network with consistent speed, cool offers, and awesome customer service are some of the tools Airtel has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It will be better if Airtel can expand more networks all across the country especially in India. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to work without any worry about the internet issue because Airtel never fails to deliver quality service. Moreover in calling also, audio quality is far better than other networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Librarian
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It has reduced my monthly billing as me and family are using Airtel.In my company all are using Airtel services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have recently Bat with my friend for the Data speed of other service provider and Airtel .I win that bat as speed of Data of Airtel is good as compare to

In india data speed of all service provider are very slow except Airtel .

I am using my number from last 12 years.Let me brief you some advantages of Airtel.

Bharti Airtel provide best services of data speed and calling services.

It has very strong network coverage.Your phone signals are not lost even if you are travelling in mountains ,glaciers or most unreachable place.

They have good customer database.

Good plans and not too much expansive.

You get Netflix membership with Rs.499 above plan.

You can reduce monthly billings by adding all numbers of family in one plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am waiting for 5G network and High speed Broadband in my area but they do not inform me about this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Cheap,reliable services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Signals never losses and very rare call drop when you are talking on phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager I.T
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have multiple offices in Delhi NCR so internet connect is major requirement of our company.I am using Bharti Airtel from last 12 years.They are providing internet connection on copper now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In mid 2014 ,we have bought a Leased line of some other company with 1:1 line with 3 years of agreement.That company experience with me very bad.I have started compare both Airtel and that third party internet.It was not good.We have surrender that connection and using only Airtel now.Airtel is providing 100 MBPS data speed with good monthly data usage.I have Airtel connection on all remote sites of my office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything in Airtel.No dislike about bharti Airtel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go for this.This is best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data speed.

Data limit increased.

Data easily upload on cloud.

Internet plans are cheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Site Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Normally use the Airtel network for internet solutions, we find their data rates quite inexpensive.

It's coverage is strong in remote areas where most of our field work is based. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A wide coverage and their rates are quite friendly making it one of the most cost efficient network provider in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The network sometimes lags and their customer service needs to be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

To anyone using any other network, I recommend to try Airtel and experience their competitive rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The internet speeds are high and the data amount compared to price is quite cost efficient. The pricing and Mbps has reduced our costs of operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Expert
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used them for our internal connectivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Stable connection is the best quality of airtel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's quite costly and they don't have standard plans to manage previous unused data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are one of the best service provider Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stable connectivity and backup line Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Harkirat singh
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Bharti airtel is telecom company which provides services like internet and calling for customers and business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked their customer support and the speed of their Internet which is quite good in india. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing i dislike is that sometimes their. Call is not connected and call cuts again and again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use it for fast and incredible speed of internet in india Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bharti airtel has almost every area and region of india under their network available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.