4.8

Bevy builds community in real life. Rest easy as you host thousands of community events.

Work for Bevy?

Learning about Bevy?

Bevy Reviews

Ask Bevy a Question
Showing 59 Bevy reviews
Stefan K.

"Bevy just makes event planning so much easier and efficient. "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Bevy is that it gives me the power to focus on the community and not so much on the technical aspects. I can look into analytics and discover what went well and what didn't, from one event to another. The dashboard has a great user experience and gives me the tools I need to scale from one to 10 events if necessary, and I still have time to focus on people and the community.

What do you dislike?

I believe that one thing that Bevy needs is an open API connection to Zapier. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are managing multiple events in real time for a global community, Bevy is definitely a product you need to have in your toolkit.

Bevy takes my pain away on the context of multiple platform management in event management. One of the greatest benefit is that I have tools like event creation, checkin, analytics, emails, members and sponsors, all in one place.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bevy
Guillaume D.

"Creating a Community has never been this easy"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can create an event in less then 5 minutes - and then scale my community to hundreds of in real life (IRL) events around the world, is simply something no other software can do.

If you're into Customer-to-Customer (C2C) marketing or simply creating a community around an idea, brand or cause, then Bevy is your solution. The power of it's Analytics, Permissions and ease of Events Management surpasses anything else out there.

Creating community events has never been this easy.

What do you dislike?

When I drag and drop the videos and images from my recent event onto the page to showcase what we are about, and excite future attendees, I wish it would load slightly faster, but I think that could just be my slow internet in Africa.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump onto a call with the Bevy team and ask the hard questions. If you are satisfied, then get it. The Bevy team iterate often, so there are amazing features coming out every week, often a requested feature can be delivered in record time.

Bevy solved our biggest problem - scale.

When Startup Grind grew larger than 150 In Real Life (IRL) chapters around the world, we needed a system that could take us securely into the future. Now with 600+ chapters around the world hosting 2000+ events a year, we are still ablet o grow even more confidently.

The permissions allow that chapter leaders (chapter directors) have full access to the information they need, but not have access to sensitive user information, nor have access to other communities, or chapters. At an admin level, we are able to see the overview picture with the powerful analytics as well as easily onboard and offboard our chapter leaders.

Selling tickets at a global level as well as having to manage revenue share and payouts was an absolute pain - with Bevy, it's mostly automated, solving another massive pain point.

What In-Person Community Management solution do you use?

Candace D.

"Best Tool for Community Event Management"

What do you like best?

We don't have to spend a lot of time on the backend, doing the behind the scenes aspects of event management because Bevy does that for us. It makes our lives easier to do what really matters - hosting in real life events that support the entrepreneurs, inventors, and startups in our community on a monthly basis. Also, as the Director for our chapter, the permissions in Bevy make it really easy for me to make sure my entire team has the appropriate level of access to the platform so that each person can contribute with ease and efficiency.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have an option, when people register for events, to have an opt-in button to receive our newsletters and become a member of our chapter.

We're growing the startup and entrepreneurial ecosystem in Dayton, OH. Having a system we can use that makes event management easy, allows us to work directly customer-to-customer, and provides analytics so that we can continuously improve is invaluable.

Ashley E.

"A solid community event platform"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the ability for our event leaders to have autonomy and the ability to create, host and manage a variety of events. The process for creation is straightforward, and the ability to copy event types helps streamline with our cities that host similar events on a regular basis. On the administrative side, the dashboard was far above and beyond any other reporting capability that I'd seen with other event management platforms. We could easily compare our stats QoQ, YoY, and drill down amongst regions. This visibility was beyond valuable for fiscal year projecting and measuring growth.

Overall, I appreciated Bevy's willingness to work with us and help make big changes to the product to help us grow and scale our community. They always welcomed feedback and I knew took our requests and needs seriously as they built out the product. Our main contact, JR, is fantastic and one of the hardest working people out there. His consistent communication and collaborative nature is a massive asset for Bevy.

What do you dislike?

At times, the design was rigid and hard for us to implement our own look at feel. That continued to become easier as the platform matured, but there were constraints that made it hard to build out our own brand.

Additionally, as our community evolved, there were larger strategic requests that I wish could have been solved for a bit better. Specifically, if a city has multiple groups within it, the payment/billing structure is not currently feasible and was not well communicated.

The main problems we are solving:

- Autonomy for our volunteer community leaders to post, manage, and host events around the world

- Data visibility for our internal team to help scale the program and be confident in our projections

- Easy streamlined experience for community members attending events

- An external product that looks and feels like our community

The benefits realized are happier event leaders, programmatic growth, and the ability to see our data and growth on a much more granular level. We can prove impact and ROI to executive stakeholders much more easily than we had before.

Jose Alejandro B.

"Best Customer-to-Customer and event management system"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up events, easy to follow of, and handle in realtime.

Easy to setup permissions, and to have real-time info and value.

Having analytics for my events have been as easy as it is with bevy, are real data, and it's very easy to do the check in the site, or even add new tickets.

Create a community needs tools like this one, created by people that already understand communities. that have been users by them selfs of the product, this helps you a lot when you are asking for new solutions, new features. They already have that in the roadmap.

Integrate this with the email list was easy, it easy to be in touch with our community, telling them the next events and even doing the after event notes. People share our events from the emails and connect very easy with us. this has been very helpful.

We love to use this product. This has to become the facto for Customer-to-Customer and event management system, you would not find any other solution so complete. t has significant features to be very valuable for our events.

What do you dislike?

nonexistent. Very easy to work with, events are great with bevy.

I have had any issues with them.

Works very well in different languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best Customer-to-Customer solution

Event management

Community Events

And Analytics about them.

Customer-to-Customer interactions

Real-time information about assistants and sold tickets

Email list before and after event

Phin M.

"A truly transformational platform that makes managing communities a breeze"

What do you like best?

Bevy allows me to easily manage ~200 Chapters in my EMEA region on a daily basis, giving me access to key information with a few key strokes. In addition, the Chapter Directors that I onboard are able to get up to speed with the platform with ease and able to start hosting events as the dashboard is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more integrations with some of our existing tools to make things more seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd certainly recommend people to give Bevy a try, especially if their needs are to build IRL communities, driven by events. Bevy is the perfect solution.

Managing a large and ever growing global community.

With over 650 Chapters globally, we needed/need a platform that can scale with our growth with ease. Bevy has allowed us, as Community Managers, to have access to key information on the performance of our Chapters. In addition, because of its intuitive dashboard, less time is spent on having to train Directors to get up to speed and host their events, saving us an enormous amount of time.

Being a global community, the language localisation is proving to be a very useful feature.

Chilumba M.

"Bevy makes being a community manager "

What do you like best?

In my experience Bevy makes it easy to communicate with event attendees in a clear and concise manner. I like the fact that you can make events available on eventbrite.com from the main dashboard. The records also prove to work and help learn from other chapters

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think about at the moment. The product seems to work perfectly at the moment. The product does its job and more. It would be awesome to see more integrations and mobile options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Non I can think if at the moment. It is a perfectly good tool and serves its purpose.It makes planning and managing events easy.

Bevy has made one central place where past and future events are recorded and makes it for attendees to refer to and look at other chapters.

Bevy also makes it easy to reconnect with previous event attendants.

Shahar M.

"A simple and practical way to manage a large number of community events"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Bevy I began to see the full picture of my community activities and organization of events have become significantly effective

What do you dislike?

There are a few small things that need improvement but I realized the guys are working on them so I hope to see the improvements soon.

The newsletter editor requires improvement, the information displayed in the coupons area requires improvement and the Magic button that duplicates information from the previous meeting requires more choices for user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are starting to expend your community from one event per month to more events in more locations,

This is the right platform to use.

We are able to create several monthly events under the management of one system with a central statistical array, it gives us the opportunity to produce the events quickly and to understand who are the members of the community who comes to our events.

Elaine Patrice P.

"For event management, it’s BEVY for the win!"

What do you like best?

Neat user friendly interface. Ease of data entry in the descriptive fields. I especially love the time-saving magic wand; it’s wonderful not to have to retype the same info over and over again.

What do you dislike?

One thing that would make BEVY a total home run would be to have more formatting options within the description field. Having the ability to add images, as well as formatting like bold italic underline, paragraphs, bulleted and numbered lists would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What are you waiting for?! Do yourself a favor and get BEVY, already!

I host tons of events, it was always cumbersome to have to create every event from scratch. BEVY is a HUGE timesaver, and even alerts me when I’m missing vital info like dates or times. Also, I can be long-winded at times; BEVY’s character limits help keep me in check.

Tim M.

"Great end-to-end event system"

What do you like best?

Bevy has a great mix of features that make it very easy set up and promote an event. The user experience is very initiative and the process walks you through each step. You can build a new event from scratch very quickly plus you can also clone a previous event to make it even easier to set up an event and maintain consistency for a series of events. I love the ability to add a video and photo gallery after the event is over.

The event management features including ticket sales, analytics, check-ins and email capability make it a great system.

What do you dislike?

The payouts are limited to the third-party site Payoneer. This is a little cumbersome but workable. It would be nice to have direct Stripe or Paypal integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Bevy if you are looking for a robust and simple-to-use event management system.

We use Bevy to promote and manage a monthly talk series. The system has made it easy to set up, manage and collect revenue.

Jaimin S.

"The ultimate scalable solution for community building and management "

What do you like best?

Bevy has a user friendly and intuitive interface that allows me to create, distribute and analyse events internationally with ease.

I like the fact that Bevy has integrated secure ticket and product payment methods compliant with GDP. Bevy also enables me to seamlessly manage data analytics with automated dashboards and export options for tracking performance

Bevy helps me streamline event management and community building process saving around 50% of time completing tasks, without Bevy I would have to use many other tools to achieve the same outcome.

What do you dislike?

Like most software there are some times small bugs when a new update is released, from my experience the Bevy team are very responsive and normally fix most issues quite quickly. I would like to suggest maybe integrating / partnering with more application vendors to enhance Bevy's productivity even more.

Bevy is a well balanced customer relationship management (CRM) tool for building vibrant online communities. Bevy has enabled me to save time in organising events taking the hassle away from using many other tools. The analytical dashboards integrated into Bevy report real time statics that has helped me main consistent engagement with the community.

Jens W.

"Without Bevy (event) life would be so much harder"

What do you like best?

Bevy is an “all in one” platform for us to be able to run our Customer-to-Customer (C2C) events in Hong Kong for the startup community. We do not need to switch between different SaaS solutions to

1) put up an event page

2) spread the word by e-mail

3) sign up attendees that can also pay

4) create promotions and wait lists

5) remind attendees

6) check attendees in and then

7) follow up after the event.

This is all done in one single SaaS.

+ we get analytics of our audience and our events

What do you dislike?

We have yet to find something that the team at Bevy has not solved for us

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at how much time you would save when you don’t need to switch between different SaaS to accomplish the task to create an event.

We are a small volunteer team that is spread out at different offices and each team member has different permissions. Bevy makes it possible for us to In Real Life (IRL) make much larger and more frequent events than if we had to work in several different SaaS tools. It has become our to go to Events Management tool for community events

Forrest W.

"Let me tell you why Bevy is Lit"

What do you like best?

To keep it plain and simple, the platform is great for event management. It's intuitive and easy to use and has readily available analytics so you can track and stay on point with your events and all that managing events entails. I built a growing community events program from the ground up with Bevy, and don't know how I could of did it without this platform. Any event or event program needs proper data, organization and reach IRL and Bevy is a great platform that hits all of this criteria and more. The team being a funny, accessible and cool bunch is a well welcomed bonus as well!

What do you dislike?

Occasional bugs in emails when they get sent out

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just check it out! This isn't just a review to look cool or to big them up, they really have created a great platform that works! The proof is in the pudding people (or cake, or whatever else you like).

The problem of having a central hub for reminder emails, event pages, follow up emails, analytics across all geographies is solved with Bevy. It helps cut down on all the tabs that stay open! lol

Nannette M.

"Bevy is awesome! "

What do you like best?

Email and ticketing system all in one place! I can create and edit different kinds of events (interview, panels, parties), paid or free, and automatically market them on Meetup and by email, which has nice segmentation capabilities as well. The analytics are also built in, which is really helpful! Facebook pixel adds value to any ad spend as well since we are able to track campaign performance better with it, which in turn motivates us to spend a bit more promoting the events. I think it’s all very well thought out!

What do you dislike?

Payoneer. I don’t hate it but I wish I had been able to connect with Stripe or PayPal.

Startup Grind events, building our audience.

AM

"Overall positive experience"

What do you like best?

We value the analytics in the backend. It helps drive our engagement and allows us to have a bird's eye view of where we are and where we need to go. There's a level of transparency for both our customers and ourselves, and helps us understand various patterns or concerns that we need to address or plan for.

What do you dislike?

There are still some feature requests we'd like to see, especially ones our customers find valuable for their overall experience.

Our business problems we are solving is showing value of our user groups among our product and executive teams. It helps drive visibility of the need for having these global communities to help bring our customers together to share their experiences and best practices with one another. We've seen a big shift in how our internal teams see this as a positive channel to share product updates, increase awareness, and leverage use cases that help us build better experiences for our customers.

"Bevy is setting a gold standard in SaaS"

What do you like best?

I'd have to say that although the software is top notch for growing our community and has been working fairly flawlessly so far , the best thing about Bevy is their people. We put their team through quite an extensive review before signing on and they were amazing to work with. They have a fantastic attitude and were always willing to support us in making our decision. We've received tons of time and support from several Bevy employees and they have definitely treated me better than any vendor I've interacted with. We have weekly check-ins but they are always willing to support at a moment's notice.

What do you dislike?

My company has some very specific and nuanced feature requests that understandably can't get road-mapped in the short-term as they need to prioritize appropriately. However, the Bevy team has accommodated several of our feature suggestions and is constantly improving their product. They have implemented the majority of our "must have" feature requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great team, great software. Bevy's technology really allows your company to scale meet-ups & events. The only thing I'd consider is if your company is the correct company to fully take advantage of their software.

Bevy is a key technology behind building our owned community. We have rolled it out to our field marketing teams where it has been well received. The timeline between onboarding and actually using the software to execute events has been quite impressive.

Additionally, we are utilizing Bevy as a light CRM solution that helps track consumer attendance throughout the year. We are also able to communicate directly with event attendees through their email marketing system.

Henry S.

"Bevy Labs App Review"

What do you like best?

Bevy is simplicity. Bevy makes it easy to check in guests and not only build community but scale it seamlessly. Really looking forward to what future editions bring.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing to dislike. All is working well and fulfilling my current needs. App may hang on the rare occasion but what startup doesn't right? I am confident the Bevy team will address as iterations are made to make the product even more awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bevy is definitely an app to try if you just need to do something tedious like sign in attendees to your event to planning an event, managing an event or even building a community. Streamlined and easy to use I highly recommend. It's list of users is impressive including Atlassian, Branch , Fiverr and Asana just to name a few.

I am using Bevy to pull my community together for events and using it to check in attendees making things frictionless and seamless.This alleviates the need for manual check-ins and speeds up the process. Attendees can spend more time networking and making new friends and the host can focus on putting on a great event and experience for everyone.

Luke K.

"Bevy = Society Building + Community Management @ Scale"

What do you like best?

My team loves that Bevy is solving for a real pain point within the world of community, event and project management. As the world grows more connected through technology, physical spaces and human connections need to be encouraged through robust systems that make it all seem easy.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, any product that iterates must necessarily shoulder some kinks. Some features that we wish we have are not in place or, simply coming in the future. The fact is, the team makes a conscious effort in order to understand users and address all concerns. Can't expect any more from a startup team solving a complex problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any tool takes a while to get used to, and all teams are resistant to changes in process. Have faith and try for at least a couple of months.

Our team uses Bevy and recommends it to others, mostly for project management around communities and events. The biggest benefit is that there are fully integrated functionalities built by ecosystem leaders, for ecosystem leaders.

Tom D.

"Bevy - An extraordinary tool for building community"

What do you like best?

Bevy is incredibly intuitive and easily meets and certainly exceeds all of our needs.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't discovered anything just yet that I dislike about Bevy. We have been using the platform for some time, and we have yet to encounter any real challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to grow your community through events and community engagement, Bevy is the best tool that I have used.

Our biggest problem is building our community efficiently and effectively. The most obvious benefit we have realized thus far is building and engaging our community. We host a number of events, and we have enjoyed tremendous growth that is attributable to using Bevy.

David S.

"Bevy is a useful product for frequent event/community managers"

What do you like best?

The Bevy team have done their homework, and understand the work that event/community managers go through to produce great events. The best feature for me is the speed at which I can get a new event published, it's just such a straightforward process.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest - there's no native mobile app, but you can get by with the web-based version in a pinch.

I run frequent (at least monthly) events for a 4,000+ member community: there's literally no way I could manage to do this without Bevy.

"Amazing solution for managing a global community"

What do you like best?

Most event platforms are focused on running individual events, whereas Bevy is designed to build and manage a community with several local subcommunities. It is really cool to see what is happening in different cities of your community. Besides once a user is registered on the platform, it is easy to see what local events he has attended.

What do you dislike?

Newsletter sending feature is an amazing tool and makes it easy to send a newsletter to the specific audience. However the formatting could be improved to allow for more features (fonts, sizes, videos, buttons etc)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a really powerful tool to build a community of events for your loyal followers. Use emails for periodic communication with relevant members.

Checkin function, together with the app, makes the registration process very smooth.

Kenneth I.

"We love using Bevy as our Event Management system to help organize our community events"

What do you like best?

We can use one system for all our event management to help organize our community events

What do you dislike?

Not much, maybe they can add more features like members referral system later?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a system to help organize community events, Bevy can help communicate to members and sell event tickets

We were using meetup before but can't really sell tickets in meetup page directly, now we can use Bevy to communicate with our members and sell tickets for our events

Erik A.

"Used Bevy for many events with hundreds of participants!"

What do you like best?

Helps me to easily set up events for our team all in one platform. The event pages look beautiful and make it easy to understand for everyone what the event is about. I like the way how we can highlight the event format, speakers, hosts, and sponsors.

What do you dislike?

We have some difficulties using the platform in China as we cannot use payment options there.

We are organizing internal company events for our team or external ones for our core community.

Matthew C.

"Makes putting together details for an event easy "

What do you like best?

I love that Bevy walks me through every section of an event helping me not miss a thing. Then I can copy my previous event, make a few tweaks, and launch my next event in no time at all.

What do you dislike?

When you start offering different types of tickets for an event, sometimes that can get confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none

Bevy saves me time. To plan an event, post, and advertise... that isn't simple on other platforms.

Daniel R.

"One of the most sophisticated community software solutions available"

What do you like best?

The wealth and breadth of information available to users, team member and administrators. Previously to build a community or run community events you had to use several solutions. This streamlines community management on every level and allows us to have deeper insights into our communities

What do you dislike?

Current mobile compatibility and user interface for mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend some time getting to know the software and it will satisfy most if not all of your needs in building an in-person community.

Building an in-person community. We have more time to meet people, improve our in-person events and quality of interactions now a lot of the administration and time consuming work is consumed by bevy.

Learn more about Bevy

Bevy Videos

Learning about Bevy?

* We monitor all Bevy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8