BetterManager

BetterManager

4.9

BetterManager provides personalized coaching with experienced executive coaches in a cost effective and scalable way.

Work for BetterManager?

Learning about BetterManager?

BetterManager Reviews

Ask BetterManager a Question
Showing 4 BetterManager reviews
BetterManager review by Michal N.
Michal N.

"Excellent partner on a bumpy road to become a great manager."

What do you like best?

BetterManger team designed an evaluation survey for my direct reports. I got excellent feedback and then worked on some key areas during coaching sessions.

I had a chance to work with great coaches and got access to a broad set of training materials and resources.

The best part of BetterManager is the well-thought structure they've built on top of essential manager competencies and areas of experties. Manager job often feels chaotic and unstructured, but the way BetterManager team thinks about developing as a manager is simple and effective. It gives you the tools and a clear structure. They are able to turn management into a learnable skill, rather than frustrating trial and error game.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to tell about things I dislike about the cooperation with BetterManager. I enjoyed all of it!

I think effective coaching and mentoring requires commitment and an open-minded approach from coachee. Without it, even when working with the best coach will not help in becoming a great manager.

The team helps you with identifying skills and techniques you need to be successful, but developing these skills and techniques requires practice and patience. For example, becoming really good at giving and receiving feedback requires a lot of practice, and even with excellent help, it's often a very tough skill to learn.

There's a ton of different business problems that BetterManagers helps solving:

- effective communication

- passing constructive feedback

- sharing appreciation and recognition

- neuroscience in management

- running great 1on1s

- employee development

- evaluating team dynamics

- building and communicating vision and strategy

- performance management

- working with strengths

and many others

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BetterManager
BetterManager review by Bianca G.
Bianca G.

"Invaluable Partnership"

What do you like best?

I like that BetterManager feels like a true partnership. Their coaches are top-notch, seasoned professionals who take the time to build quality relationships with our employees, leading to very genuine connections between coach & employee..which leads to incredibly valuable/important work and great results.

What do you dislike?

Get back to me on this :) So far, I cannot think of anything that I dislike about BetterManager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have hesitant managers (as I did), who are "not sure" they believe in , or want, coaching... Just tell them to trust in this process, partner with BetterManager and let these experts do their thing.. This is an invaluable investment in your employees, your business, and your overall success.

We desperately needed management coaching for our (mostly, very new) managers.. We have a team of young, smart, talented leaders but there was a clear disconnect re: connecting and inspiring their teams.

BetterManager has truly helped out managers to reach their leadership potential and this directly impacts our business in a multitude of ways. The coaching has also helped with employee retention as our managers recognize and appreciate this component of career development and they are very grateful for it.

What Training & Development solution do you use?

BetterManager review by Lydia B.
Lydia B.

"Sr. Art Director | Video — I lead the video team at SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

The personal attention and care that my manager gave to my goals, growth, and interests. She really helped me transform and grow and brought a lot of clarity and understanding to me by asking me to consider things I wouldn't ordinarily pause to think about.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I really disliked about better manager. Sometimes it was hard to schedule time — but that was mainly on my end.

I am leading with more confidence, clarity, and purpose.

BetterManager review by G2 User in Consumer Electronics
G2 User in Consumer Electronics

"Amazing Experience with Karen and Better Manager"

What do you like best?

I loved getting feedback from Karen on how to be a better executive as I talked about what was going on in my world and how I can address certain situations differently.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Karen was great. She gave amazing feedback.

Communication and collaboration.

There are not enough reviews of BetterManager for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Discovery Education Inc Logo
Discovery Education Inc
Discovery Education is the global leader in standards-based digital content for K-12, transforming teaching and learning with award-winning digital textbooks, multimedia content, professional development, and the largest professional learning community of its kind.
SHRM Logo
SHRM
4.8
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the worlds largest professional association devoted to human resource management.
PMI Logo
PMI
We advance careers, improve organizational success and further mature the profession of project management through our globally recognized standards, certifications, resources, tools, academic research, publications, professional development courses and networking opportunities.
Berlitz Logo
Berlitz
5.0
Berlitz helps businesses maximize performance through innovative language training, assessment and testing services, and global leadership training.
CEB Logo
CEB
4.0
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company.
ALESYS Logo
ALESYS
2.5
ALESYS provides high-quality consulting services and customized learning interventions to organizations.
Pryor Learning Solutions Logo
Pryor Learning Solutions
4.0
As a leader within the learning industry for more than 40 years, Pryor has helped more than 11 million people reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training.
Genpact Logo
Genpact
5.0
Generating impact by reimagining your business
HeartMath, Inc. Logo
HeartMath, Inc.
5.0
HeartMath was founded by Doc Childre in 1991 to help individuals, organizations and the global community incorporate the hearts intelligence into their day-to-day experience of life.
ePath Learning, Inc. Logo
ePath Learning, Inc.
3.5
ePath Learning develops innovative, world-class software applications that improve training and human performance for organizations.

Learning about BetterManager?

* We monitor all BetterManager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.