BetterLeadGen

4.9

Better Lead Gens Web Sales Driver identifies companies visiting your website and gives you the information you can actually use (like name, business, email, and over 11+ more data points.)

Work for BetterLeadGen?

Learning about BetterLeadGen?

BetterLeadGen Reviews

Ask BetterLeadGen a Question
Showing 6 BetterLeadGen reviews
BetterLeadGen review by Melissa K.
Melissa K.

"I received tons of leads! Well worth the $$!"

What do you like best?

With this program I am able to get leads that I would not known about. The customer service is excellent! They guys with BetterLeadGen really know their product and the industry. They help me with so many things beyond the normal. I also like with BetterLeadGen that I get unlimited leads and do not have to pay per lead.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Its easy to use and has brought in a ton of business!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend doing the free trial if you are in doubt. But, there really is no need. The price beats others on the market and their product is superior. You will be very happy with the leads you get and the new accounts you close. It has saved me a lot of time!

Saves me a lot of time with cold calling and finding leads. These leads are actual people already interested in our product and have been on our website. Just knowing now who is visiting our site really helps.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BetterLeadGen
BetterLeadGen review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Useful insights for companies coming to our page"

What do you like best?

It gives us deep insights into who is coming to our site. We learn if the companies visiting are coming from an email campaign, organic search or some other source and we get insights around what pages they're visiting. This allows us to better understand which pages are of interests to our different targets.

What do you dislike?

The analytics are a bit difficult to deal with. They aren't as granular as I'd like and there's no way to filter the types of companies visiting the website.

HubSpot took away a lot of visibility regarding which prospects were visiting our website and the pages they were visiting as a result of GDPR. It was a bit of an overreaction on their part and we needed a way to plug the gap. Thanks to Better Lead Gen, we were able to get around this issue and provide the features we were missing.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

BetterLeadGen review by Joshua D.
Joshua D.

"BetterLeadGen: Takes your online business to another level"

What do you like best?

BetterLeadGen provides our companies the tools it needs to qualify good quality leads for our business. Before we used BetterLeadGen, we had no idea who was visiting our site our how to capitalize on those views. This software gives us the guidance and the direction we need to take our business to another level.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. The design is clear and easy to use and follow. The information is extremely helpful and thorough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't believe there is a better tool available. The price, the customer service, setup, is all thought out and easy to manage for even the most novice user.

Monitor traffic to our website and identity the top candidates for us to do business with. This was very important for us. We needed to get a better understanding of our business after launching our new website. BetterLeadGen provided that. Prior to implementing BetterLeadGen, we were operating in the dark. I can say with 100% confidence we are happy to have found this product and I would recommend it to anyone interesting in better understanding their business and potential clients.

BetterLeadGen review by Charles D.
Charles D.

"Great Feedback on Who's Watching You"

What do you like best?

Great daily feedback on who is on your site.

Then weekly, it gives me a review - PLUS it tells me what people searched on to find me.

That is really useful for helping SEO and SEM optimization!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike at the moment.

Others had more elaborate analytics - but at 6x the price. For that saving... I can forego the information that my other analytics engines already provide me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Straight forward system. Set it and let it do the work for you.

Interesting information that you can use in SEO | SEM.

Getting to know who my customers are.

Understanding what they are looking for ... that guides how we position and repivot our SEO/SEM.

BetterLeadGen review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Amazing Experience!"

What do you like best?

The technology is great, and the customer service is even better.

What do you dislike?

BetterLeadGen sets the bar high for all of my other vendors. I can't say enough positive things about their customer service.

Better visibility regarding my website traffic.

BetterLeadGen review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"BetterLead Gen has provided us with valuable leads "

What do you like best?

Identifying companies that are looking at our website

What do you dislike?

Internet service providers sometimes slip through the filters

Being able to prospect smarter starting with people that have visited our website and we identified the areas of interest.

Learning about BetterLeadGen?

* We monitor all BetterLeadGen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.