BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) Reviews & Product Details

BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) Overview

What is BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck)?

Our all-in-one sales and marketing platform combines email marketing, CRM and marketing automation to turn emails into conversations, website visitors into handshakes, and customers into raving fans. We also provide marketing agencies an alternative solution for their small business clients. Sign up free today!

BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) Details

Hatchbuck is sales and marketing software for small business that makes it easy to nurture prospects and customers and drive more sales.

Unlike other CRM and marketing automation solutions marketed to small businesses, BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use, even for busy small business owners and marketing agency owners. We’ll have you up and running in hours instead of weeks. Through our marketing automation, CRM and email marketing tools, we provide everything a small business needs to seize every opportunity, and nothing they don't. Oh, and we're truly affordable for small businesses, too.

Hatchbuck
2011
St Louis, MO
@hatchbuck

BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) Videos

BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) Screenshots

BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) Reviews

Showing 168 BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck) reviews
Already have BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck)?
Marketing and Community Strategist
What do you like best?

I'm a current user of Benchmark One (aka Hatchbuck). I love having everything in one place and being able to track contact activities. The automation functionalities are great. This is an awesome Salesforce alternative at an incredibly affordable price point. There is always a learning curve with new technology and while you may run into internal challenges with change management, Hatchbuck is likable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a current user, I'm a little bit worried about changes now that they've changed names. We are heavily invested in our CRM (as one should be!) and losing features/functionalities would impact the way my very small team of two operates on a day-to-day basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without Hatchbuck we wouldn't have a CRM. As a small business, we rely on affordable software to keep our team equipped to get the job done. We've gotten so many benefits out of this tool. As we've incorporated outbound sales into our day-to-day, we've found it very easy to manage new contacts, manage meetings and follow-up tasks. There's never a question of who's responsible for what. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Their quick support and tool integrations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sending and receiving emails could be easier to use and the Dashboard could show details to have more of an instant update instead of having to go into those specific contact profiles. The task feature would be best if it integrated with something like Microsoft Teams tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of my contacts can easily be organized and tagged appropriately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO and Founder (HealthEconomics.Com); Principal Communicator (HE Institute - The Creativity Lab)
What do you like best?

It's unusual that doing things in business turns out better than you expected. For my team at HealthEconomics.Com, this was the result of our first year experience with Hatchbuck! The business need we had was how to be better at marketing and sales (defined as: more targeted, better follow-up, more success). The solution was Hatchbuck. The result was 13% improvement in sales in our first year of Hatchbuck. Now, every dollar of that 13% growth is due to Hatchbuck - that just wouldn't be fair to my awesome sales people :-) - but it has indeed helped us target, follow-up more successfully, and have more success with our hundreds of customers. And probably most importantly, my sales team and I all feel in better control of our business. The whole group at Hatchbuck is on our side to be successful. We are definitely renewing for next year. The cost of the software service is manageable for our small business and it's easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a better interface when adding tags without having to go to the Systems settings. I'd like a cheat sheet that defines a tag when you mouse over it (like a "comment" field or a note in Microsoft Word/Excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product to small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Needed better segmenting of customers (where they are in the sales funnel, what their interest is, what their pain point is); needed automatic follow-up; needed a way to achieve drip marketing; needed email and website integration of customer pathways; needed it to be affordable for a small business. We achieved drip marketing, segmenting, follow-up, and 13% sales growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

I love that I have emails and CTM in one place. I find more and more functions and automations all the time. Plus, they have tutorials and support to make sure you are always learning more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's always hard to use a new platform, but they are very helpful through the awkwardness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the coaching and take it one step a t a time, you will only find more great things on it... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping up with leads in one place. Getting over platform fatigue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Engineer
What do you like best?

The most useful and helpful thing about Benchmark is how well it syncs with Gmail. never again will I have to copy data from one box to another needlessly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I am making notes on a call if I don't save they are lost for ever, more of a user error than anything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A wonderful, well thought out program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solves the problem of Organization I am not an organized person but benchmark helps me. also the added links with LinkedIn is really helpful as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Support team is very responsive and nice. It's a relatively complex product with a lot of features and they are always great about looking into things.

I also like that it's both marketing and CRM in one, so you don't need to have two solutions to track and manage the data.

Their integrations with our own website (API) is continuously getting better so that we have real-time updates on it.

The campaigns (email, text, call, task, etc.) are awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the following features:

(1) Click to call -- where you could call right out of the tool and then it records those messages.

(2) Text messaging - where you could text directly from in the app.

(3) Analytics -- would like to be able to customize with a sales dashboard. We don't use the DEALS feature so it's a bit clunky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth, tracking customers, understanding source of customers, tracking sales team performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Business Owner
What do you like best?

It's very simple so it wasn't hard to figure out how to use and keep updated. The daily notifications and activity emails keep me on task and keep me up to date! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently trying to just use it, so the additional costs to add my leads is a little frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Continued follow up is a problem with BenchmarkOne I'm getting the reminders I need to continue the much needed follow up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy for our sales staff to use which ranges in age from 22 to 86. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor features that I would like to be able to modify – but for the most part the system and interface are great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely lovely interface. I love the design and feel. When I have to submit a ticket for help the response time is extraordinary. I feel like it is a small company and I'm their only client. I feel like I am being listened to – and the changes they implement are in the user's best interests – and seem to be really well thought out. I also have to say the price point is an absolute value. I feel like I am getting a lot more bang for my buck with Hatchbuck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team communication has improved, starting to implement tasks with the team – more efficient with their communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO / Digital Marketing Pro / Video Producer / Website Designer
What do you like best?

Software is fairly easy to use and straight forward. It offers clients more automated capabilities than not using anything and also saves them time which is a great selling point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of a complete white label makes the software less desirable as an agency. Sometimes slow to resolve issues with branding or other things that are not already on their dev timeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None really it works fine for what it is. There are other more expensive solutions out there that offer more features but if you need something for lead management, basic email automation, email blasts, etc. Hatchbuck does fine at a reasonable price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The CRM gives us the ability to track website visits and create automated actions around them, send out email campaigns, etc. It also allows us to give our clients a more structured sales process and ensure they are able to close more leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck gives us a fully-functioning CRM tool so that we can seamlessly integrate activities between sales and marketing as well as between multiple departments within the organization. With the ability to automate many sales and marketing functions based on trigger events, we can very efficiently and focus on keeping the channels of communication open with our clients and prospects. The ability to design custom emails, and now landing pages and pop-up ads (beta at this time) has further improved our tracking of our prospects' behavior and interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have the occasional issue with the filters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hatchbuck gives you high-end features without the steep pricing of many offerings on the market today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hatchbuck Forms has made it incredibly easy to tracking leads. It also facilitates the management of sales activity and communication between sales and marketing departments. Hatchbuck has also made the process of growing our business development team much more manageable. We benefit from the ease of reporting, quick reference to activity and easy-to-use design features and automation for email communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Design and Advertising Apprentice
What do you like best?

I enjoy using Hatchbuck because it is fairly user friendly but also has a ton of helpful features and capabilities. You can categorize contacts in many different ways, which is great for organizational purposes. Hatchbuck also keeps detailed statistics on every email you send out with it, and has a fantastic email builder with templates and coding options.The new features with Pop-Ups and Landing pages are fantastic, and offer even more options for our company to expand our reach and contact base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the amount of features available is overwhelming and confusing, but there are several videos and articles that help remedy this issue. There are a few aspects to the software that still need some work. In the email builder, is is hard to achieve some specific results, and occasionally, image quality is depleted. The new Pop-Ups and Landing pages feature is very helpful and unique, but could use more options for customization. We had wanted to put our logo in a Pop-Up, but it was very difficult to get the right, placement and size for the image. The spam filters for Hatchbuck are also a little lack luster. We get a lot of spam contacts and it is very hard to get genuine people to sign up for things like newsletters, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hatchbuck is great for small businesses looking for a software to help keep up with contacts, create emails, and collect statistics! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hatchbuck makes it infinitely easier to keep track of customers and maintain contact with potential leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So much information - "you don't know what you don't know" and this platform will show you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, yet. We have only been using it for a few weeks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has been great for us, no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has converted leads without anyone on our team making a phone call. We are much more effective with our followup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

They have amazing customer service if you ever have an issue. Also, the way the CRM is set up is very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had online education about marketing and unique ways to use the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask a lot of questions to see if it will do what you need it to within your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do email drip campaigns, keep track of our customers, and create tasks so nothing is forgotten. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is incredibly easy to use. It's intuitive enough that I could figure out how to use it without a tutorial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email templates can be a little sticky to work with, but no more so than with other marketing automation platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hatchbuck is a perfect tool for a small company. It's affordable and very easy to use and maintain with no support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're mostly using this for our newsletter and outbound communications but are slowly moving over our CRM as well. Before Hatchbuck, we had no visibility into our customers beyond email open rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Photography
What do you like best?

I love how each client has a profile dashboard. It helps to keep things very organized. Also, the ability to track the journey of a client's engagement with my website really helps me to know what information that interests them.

Additionally, I love the task manager feature. I can set specific tasks that are related to specific clients, and then get reminders sent to me for follow up.

You will find that a client profile area has the ability to upload documents to a profile. This feature is great if you work with contracts or photographs.

There are really so many features that I love, that there too many to list. Hatchbuck really is a great value for the fee, and what is most important for any product is the support.

They have always been there for me and my business.

I would highly recommend them and do!

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I miss having real-time chat support and hope that they go back to that. It's currently set to leaving a message, however, the support has been very good for the whole time I've been a client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to create an email series that can handle providing information to questions or inquiries that are the same in nature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director Corporate Partnerships
What do you like best?

I hadn't much experience with this type of software, but Hatchbuck is very straight forward and easy to learn. I feel every time I go on there I pick up a few new skills. Being able to attach tasks to the emails being sent out, and being able to track the clicks per email has been SUPER helpful! I can say my numbers would not be what they are without this program! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues at times, loading lead lists. The software gives feedback as to how many were good, and bad, and why. Sometimes I don't understand what it's telling me, but I believe it's something that I will sort out with time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at other CRMs out there. They are all different and provide different services. There are many good ones. I feel this one is very good. I would recommend it first to anyone looking at this type of program. Based on how I was able to pick it up and utilize it effectively right away, I know it's got to be easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to reach out to all of my prospects at the same time with one click is wonderful!! I spend a block of time on the weekend prepping it, and throughout the week it sends out the content as I planned. I've been in sales quite awhile and avoided such software, but this time I decided to try it out. It's been a game changer for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Automated emailing with campaigns and linking to Gmail makes it easy to keep up to date with contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could add a deal from the side bar in gmail. You can add a task, add notes, view activity but not add a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Campaign marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director Corporate Partnerships
What do you like best?

I've tried to use CRM services in the past, with limited success. I've been at a new job for a few months now, and we utilize Hatchbuck. With just a few tips from my colleague and I was off and going. Since then, I've been able to sort out quite a few tools that work with it, on my own, as well. The controls are intuitive and easy to use. There are many additional tasks you can take advantage of within your email templates that allow you to expedite the process of tracking email distribution, and strategically reach out to prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the feedback the software provides can be a little unclear. Early on, when it would give me messages about certain contacts not uploading, I could not sort out what the issue was. Since then I've spoken with customer service a few times, always with positive results in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that when you are shopping for a CRM software, that you look at all the options and compare. Hatchbuck is a full featured software, and provides all the services I need to get the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Follow up with prospects after you have lost their initial attention can be difficult. Hatchbuck allows you to stay at the forefront of their mind, and with the unsubscribe function at the prospect's ready, they can decide when they will stop receiving such outreach. As a user you don't have to manually remove them, the software takes care of it for you, so you don't continue to bother folks that are not interested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Marketing automation and email templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs occationally occur, and some functionality missing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping hold on clients and rememberring to contact them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente de suporte técnico
What do you like best?

Email marketing capabilities are great, and undoubtedly one of the highlights of Hatchbuck, it offers numerous customization options for editing your marketing campaign emails, allowing your company to create the email exactly as you wish. But if you don't understand code and editing, Hatchbuck offers a plethora of ready-made templates, just choose which one to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow servers, this was the main problem I faced with using Hatchbuck, sometimes when trying to do some updating or altering some work we had problem with slow servers which made the task a bit frustrating and certainly more laborious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hatchbuck is certainly a good choice for anyone looking to improve marketing in your business, the automation it enables is excellent and email marketing is excellent and will surely help your business gain new customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hatchbuck was implemented in our company to improve our marketing campaigns and to help prospect new customers, which he accomplished very well. Hatchbuck helps us keep in touch with our regular customers and also prospect new customers thanks With the marketing tools offered, it is much easier to sell a product to an already interested customer, and Hatchbuck does it very well, making it easy for our sales teams to work, and the salesperson just has to keep the customer interested and get them to do it. negotiating with our company and thus finalizing the work that was started by Hatchbuck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I have used Hatchbuck (now BenchmarkONE) for 5+ years. The tool has everything you need for email marketing and more. As compared to other companies out there with similar capabilities, their value is incredible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't say much that I dislike. I think this system rocks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to disseminate data and make emails more targeted with tags. Very easy to set up drip marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is for us to use, and our clients. There's a lot of flexibility with coding our own email templates, and love being able to save filters for lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The report we like to use requires manual number input after export. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy user interface, marketing automation, ability to code your own emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Segmenting email list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Sales
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the reminders. It definitely keeps me notified with new tasks/reminders so I don't miss a sale! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not many downsides, but I would like to see some further filtering functions. We work in an environment where we are calling nation-wide and it is very troublesome to look at time zones individually before each call. It would be very helpful to filter new contacts by time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer retention, notifications, email opens -- all necessary for a successful salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Growth Marketing Manager