Bellwether Purchasing Software Reviews & Product Details

Bellwether Purchasing Software Overview

What is Bellwether Purchasing Software?

Purchasing Software for Small Business and Mid Market Purchasing Managers. Over the past 34 years we have worked with 1000+ businesses including Massachusetts Dept of Health, Aramark, and Pacific Life to streamline and control purchasing and inventory management by automating the process that results in a minimum of 5-10% annual saving. This could result in $200,000+ savings to help you maximize your profitability! Your staff will gain hundreds of hours back by automating the ineffective manual purchasing and inventory tracking process in place today. - - Easily automate purchasing processes and eliminate paper - - Automate and streamline purchasing processes and save time - - Take control of maverick spending - - No IT needed - - Utilize historical data to leverage vendor pricing - - Rated #1 for usability by over 750 purchasing managers Requistions | Electronic Approvals | Historical Reporting | PO Creation & Conversion | RFQ Management | Receiving - 2 Way Match | Inventory Management | Asset Management | Invoice Matching - 3 Way Match Purchasing automation is made easy with BPM and ePMX by Bellwether!

Bellwether Purchasing Software Details

Powerful, Flexible Procurement Software Soltuions

Bellwether BPM provides mid market companies and small businesses with powerful purchasing automation software usually reserved for much larger organizations. BPM's modular architecture makes it flexible and affordable for SMBs.

Bellwether Software LLC
1985
Louisville, KY
@bellwethercorp
509 Twitter followers

Bellwether Purchasing Software Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Bellwether Purchasing Software community
Have you used Bellwether Purchasing Software before?

Bellwether Purchasing Software Reviews

Showing 14 Bellwether reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Bellwether Purchasing Software?
What do you like best?

Organized Catalog that makes ordering material easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I truly dislike, they have always listened to any feedback we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I only order POs for subcontractors to come perform NDE. It makes it easier to communicate and also track jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bellwether is easy to use for anyone, new or old to the software. They have amazing customer service and are always very helpful any time we need something. I like that it is online so that you can use it anywhere at any time. It works perfectly for our company's purchasing needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only real down fall I've dealt with is due to it being online, sometimes it doesn't function properly, get error messages, etc. Also if our internet happens to be down, you don't really have an option to use it at that time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have centralized all of our purchasing, receiving, and inventory into one place. It has helped our company tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Safety Coordinator
What do you like best?

Easy to submit purchase requests &add items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it a little difficult finding a PO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Purchase requests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Coordinator
What do you like best?

The most helpful feature to me is being able to look up specific words to find past purchases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I do wish it was more user friendly. It can become complicated trying to find things in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows our company to send purchase orders and keep up with all items we receive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Officer
International Affairs
What do you like best?

Its easy to use and straightforward software that saves time in the process of procuring since comes with powerful tools that automates the whole process.

Its also supported by a variety of devices including phones making it easy to make purchase order and other management practices easily from wherever you are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The monthly subscription fee especially to small entities may be burdensome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fast easy and automated procurement process that is cost effective in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optimization of procurement process

Inventory management

Service delivery in a cost effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Purchaser/Expeditor
Mining & Metals
What do you like best?

I've been using Bellwether Purchasing Software for almost a year now and so far I'm very pleased with the experience and the options available. My Purchase Orders are a high priority of my job and with this software it really makes part of my job a breeze! I love being able to contact customer service and they are so all very helpful if I have any issues what so ever. The training was also great! I really like having the option of all the reporting systems, you have so many different ways to pull reports, so helpful and all right at your finger tips! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much I really don't dislike, I wish they had more options available when it comes to tracking maintenance on vehicles but that's more personal to our business than others i'm sure. The Asset Manager module needs much improvement like I said, but not sure how much need that is for other businesses, would be excellent for ours. Still like the software though. Ready to continue to use in the upcoming 2016 year! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering using this system, give it a try, you won't be sorry at all! They have excellent reviews and will help answer any and all questions before you even commit to them. I did a ton of research for different software options and this was always at my top, once I did the demo and was a few weeks in to it, i knew myself and the company had made the right decision. I love being a Bellwether Purchasing Software user!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have such organization now and having this software has benefited our company in many ways. Tracking our budget on all purchases and knowing where and what we have spent, it's all at my finger tips! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

This purchasing software is very user friendly. I have tested many other purchasing software programs and none of them compared to Bellwether in terms of information and ease of use. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for an easy to use software purchasing program. It has many different layers and you only pay for the layers that you need. I use it only for purchasing but there are other features available to use. If I ever have a problem or suggestion I email them and I receive a reply within 24 hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point I've been using it for over a year and the only thing I can say that I would like changed is to add a job name on the fly. Currently if a job name is not in my system I have to add it first before starting a purchase order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of never knowing how much of an item we have used over the past year. With this software I can create reports detailing how many of an item were purchased for specific jobs. One of the benefits to me is that I can copy a purchase order and change the job name, etc. because there are many jobs where I need to order the same type of items at different times and it's so easy to copy a previous purchase order and only change the fields that need to be changed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Manager
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

Bellwether Purchasing Software was extremely easy to setup and very easy to change from an administrator level.

Teaching new users was very easy due to the intuitive nature of the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some functions inside EPMX are bandwidth intensive and cause the program to slow down specially in areas with no wifi signal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you are ready to start using Bellwether software make sure you have complete lists of users and part numbers. After original setup the help and support staff are far less inclined to help you through the bulk upload process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bellwether Software has significantly improved the speed of our process and reduced the overall cost per purchase order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controller
Wholesale
What do you like best?

The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, with a simple and clean layout. The response time on moving around is quick and minimum wait-times between clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Brand new refreshed software always has its initial bugs, but customer service has been helpful in responding and addressing concerns immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very helpful team that responds quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been utilizing this software in a non-traditional sense to help facilitate purchases for existing customers. Program is easy to set up and initialize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

I like that their technology is compatible with our systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we haven't been able to access any issues at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend their service to any company looking for excellent service and support. They are easy to work with and help with whatever you need assistance with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed an electronic purchasing system and Bellwether is who we looked to for answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

The catalogue is the best feature. I like the ability to upload photos and promote standardization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like the punch-out feature to be available now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centralized purchases. Approval issues. Rogue spending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The organization of the program and quick report access Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot print and email PO's from the site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently working on upgrading our software to take care of some of our concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The software is affordable and basic with optional modules so you can purchase only what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When changes are requested or suggested, it can take a long time to see results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use the system for all of our Purchasing needs. We have the following modules:

Purchasing

Receiving

Inventory

Requisitions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IF
What do you like best?

I enjoy working the support staff on the phone or online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Other vendors giving the same type of service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with many groups and departments to resolve purchasing issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.