Beanworks AP Automation

Beanworks AP Automation

With Beansworks AP Automation, your invoices are entered with guaranteed accuracy and stored securely in the cloud. Leave the data entry to us while your team tackles more strategic accounting tasks. Then use SmartCoding to intelligently code invoices along with automatic PO-to-invoice matching for seriously fast AP.

Request a Demo

Work for Beanworks AP Automation?

Learning about Beanworks AP Automation?

Compare Beanworks AP Automation to Similar Solutions

Beanworks AP Automation Reviews

Ask Beanworks AP Automation a Question
Showing 52 Beanworks AP Automation reviews
Donna S.

"Great Value for the Price"

What do you like best?

1. It has standardized our purchase requisition process. We no longer get Word, Excel, Adobe requests. Org Units can track and view their own requests without calling Accounts Payable.

2. We can all view the documentation in the system at the same time and discuss issues and keep electronic comments.

3. It helped us meet part of our strategic initiative for a paperless environment.

4. Our Beanworks implementation specialist allowed us to keep in contact with him after our initial training and setup was over. Our complexity took more setup than the average customer.

What do you dislike?

1. We are still waiting on tweaks to the Edit Sequencing feature. Approvers are getting the documentation at the same time instead of the order we established. The development team is researching.

2. Manually syncing with our ERP takes a long time. We try to avoid manually syncing if at all possible.

3. Need an easier solution to out of office approval channels. The development team is researching.

4. Mobile App is currently only for Invoice Approvals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. Take your time with the setup. Getting it right upfront pays off in the long run. We took our most complicated Org Unit and started with them and then phased in the rest.

2. It has limitations to the customization. ex. We couldn't add extra standard language for our Blanket Purchase Orders.

1. Faster accounts payable workflow.

2. Org Units can easily see how much remains on a Purchase Order.

3. We have added a Contracts workflow to track payments against a Contract.

4. Managers who are on work travel can log in and approve purchase requests and invoices.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Beanworks AP Automation
Pamela W.

"Streamlined AP Process"

What do you like best?

Our team likes the fact that everything is digital now and typed in for us. No more stacks of paper, wondering where it went, who's desk it is sitting on waiting to be approved. Approving invoices is faster and our turnaround time has increased tremendously, plus we still have a digital paper trail!

What do you dislike?

The only complaints I hear from my staff are that the time it takes to sync every once in a while can be on a lag. Otherwise we are very happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The implementation team was amazing and took care of all of our questions and helped us set up exactly how we wanted to mirror our internal controls that are in place. It was such an easy setup compared to other projects.

Going paperless, turnaround times, faster approvals, not much typing involved, having a scan of the invoices as backup.

What AP Automation solution do you use?

Shane G.

"Great for Non-profit"

What do you like best?

We implemented this software to help out with minimal staff in our non-profit. It helps our accounting team of two stay on top of payables and save time for all of our other tasks.

What do you dislike?

At times the software can be a little slow and not keep up with the pace that I am entering data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to plan out your new workflow and focus on that in implementation. If you use your same old workflow with Beanworks you will not see as many benefits.

It saves an amazing amount of time that can then be used towards higher level tasks. It will take out a huge chunk of the mundane data entry and let you get on with your day.

Stacy R.

"Don't know how we ever survived without it!"

What do you like best?

Being able to review and approve invoices anywhere, anytime is invaluable, especially because we have people in the approval chain in various locations. Also the ability to set up approval chains that are specific to the type of invoice is very helpful. Using Beanworks has streamlined and greatly improved what was before a very cumbersome AP process.

What do you dislike?

The main downfall I've noticed is that the Beanworks app does not have all functions that the online version has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you try it I think you likely won't know how you managed without AP automation!

Invoices no longer get lost or missed. Because we have people in different offices, approval of invoices through Beanworks has greatly improved the efficiencies of our processes.

Alexandre T.

"Amazing experience"

What do you like best?

The approval process. You can set up approvals based on the different Org Units of your company, which is a game changer for my organization.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Sometimes I find the odd bug, but on the bright side, the support team is always eager to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really take advantage of this amazing complement to your AP!

We had a problem with the approval channels. After implementation, all components of our organization follow our payment policies more closely. I can go on and on about the benefits realized, but one of the most important is the access the the documents, which are all stored online and the time we save on the general payables process.

"Yay. No longer buried under piles of AP invoices"

What do you like best?

Finding invoices (e.g. for auditors) is just a click of button. In old days I used to open up the cabinets and spend so much time looking for invoices, which were often misfiled.

Our storage room is so much cleaner now. No longer do I have to keep 7 years of invoices in storage.

Invoices can now be approved by multiple managers online. In old days I had to pass a folder among managers, and invariably the folder would get lost and stuck on a manager's desktop.

Invoice approval so much easier i.e. clicking a button, and I can click on invoice and attachments to see backup, and also easy to click on PO.

What do you dislike?

I find setting up the approval matrix confusing e.g. when multiple managers approve the same invoice.

I also find changing approving manager for a single account confusing e.g. we have a "suspense" account where approval rotates "randomly" between managers. It would be nice to give temporary, or timed approval access to certain accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are buried under physical weight of AP and tired of pushing AP invoices to managers, and taking up valuable filing cabinet space, Beanworks will help you get rid of AP paper invoices, and you can get rid of your filing cabinets.

Finding invoice backup for auditors is very easy now.

Cheque runs are so much easier. No longer do I have to paper clip invoices to cheques for signing.

Diana S.

"Nice features and good way to track payable"

What do you like best?

I like the reports you can easily export to get on employees who are supposed to approve them(takes notes with images of invoices with details) It really helps communicate easily with other team member to get invoices approved.Nice features and good way to track payable. I would say that it is a great choice for anyone looking for an easy to use program to track everything you need.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at all that I dislike about this product, it is great. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an accounts payable system that is very simple, but everything you need. I do not dislike this product, I love it and the price.Nice features and good way to track payable. To dislike this product means you do not understand it and should contact them for further training to help you utilize all of the features that can make your accounts payable life much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Increasing the sync feature to happen like Bill.com

I would say that communication with employees who approve the invoices are very nice(if they use them). Once you get employees to use all of the features, they start using more. Nice features and good way to track payable. I like the reports you can run to easily show your team what they still need to take care of with their notes and images of bills. You can limit the reports too if you want it simplified.

"A useful tool with significant room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Accessibility of invoice records in the cloud is quite useful. Freedom of cheque-signatories to go on vacation without losing our ability to pay bills is greatly appreciated. Invoice approval records are a significant step toward audit-readiness.

What do you dislike?

We gave up on expecting Beanworks' staff properly read and input invoice details within a few months of starting. Our Controller assigns all the invoice dates (we record in batches: It's always the 6th of the month. Simple.), and frequently inputs the dollar amounts, too. Sales taxes seem beyond Beanworks' staffs' comprehension.

Seemingly arbitrary aspects of the UI impair usability without serving any apparent purpose, and lead to more printing: Column widths are based on a percentage of window size (rather than being defined by a number of pixels, such as in excel). This means that I must view Beanworks in a maximized browser window if I want to read anything in the columns (things like Vendor Name, Invoice Number, or Invoice Amount). This becomes an issue when I need to compare, for instance, all the invoices processed in a time-range, with all the invoices I've captured in a report. I end up having to print the other list out in hardcopy, rather than having Beanworks on one half of my fairly large monitor, and whatever I'm working on on the other.

Processing time for EFT payments so far has been ~5 business days, which seems unreasonably long.

More than one of our vendors in receipt of physical cheques produced by by Beanworks payment solutions have let us know they almost threw out the cheque because it didn't have any identifying marks on it, and they thought it was junk. Cheques themselves all say "Powered by Beanworks" in the memo field, depriving us of a meaningful information source for our bank records and complicating our bank reconciliations. We are required to note certain identifying numbers/comments on some payments, and I just can't do that with Beanworks' cheques.

If a payment is important, I write a manual cheque.

These things don't negate Beanworks' value, but they do require work-arounds and added scrutiny.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Beanworks transparency and accessibility is in line with Quickbooks Online. We make it work with Quickbooks Desktop, but it requires active monitoring & scrutiny.

Beanworks addresses our needs for records retention, and invoice and payment approvals.

"Great AP Automation and Record keeping Tool!"

What do you like best?

The ability to search invoices by Company, Location, Vender etc. Love that we can easily filter search for invoices and create PDF reports for any selection and time period we need. Also love that the invoices are itemized automatically by the software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to approve items from the search screen. When approved I usually pull a search on that vendor and location to see if the invoice is in line with the history. I cannot then just approve that screen, I have to toggle back to the Approval screen to approve. If the invoice is sent to me for approval I think I should be able to approve that invoice from the search screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you receive a lot of invoices requiring approval, especially under different departments/companies and have various invoice approvers and approval rules - this app can really help. You will need someone knowledgable in all your current accounting backend processes to be able to set up smoothly with Beanworks.

We eliminated the need for a bookkeeper/accounting assistant. This has also streamlined our approval process within our various companies.

"Great Solution for Small to Mid-Size Company"

What do you like best?

Beanworks is great for a digital archive of all past information, quick search, and seamless sync with Quickbooks Desktop.

What do you dislike?

Beanworks is still growing so some features are still in the development phase. They do seem quick to adapt and willing to implement suggestions though, as they are now able to include account numbers in the memo field of checks. This feature was not available when we signed up with them in June 2017, but was added Aug 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research so you can see what else is out there, and then come back to Beanworks. Our company looked at 2 other options for AP automation in addition to Beanworks and found that this product was moderately priced and the best value for our money.

Our company was paper-dependent from invoice approval, check issuance and invoice storage. Each year we'd have to box up all of our AP and then be forced to store it for our applicable record-retention period. If someone needed to pull out an old invoice, we'd have to go into the deep, dark data room and dig though boxes. Beanworks has completely eliminated this saving us money, paper and most importantly time. The digital workflow for invoice approval, email reminders for approvals, archive of information and seamless sync with Quickbooks has fully taken our organization into the 21st century for invoice processing. Our only regret is that we didn't implement sooner, since this has saved us countless hours of time and resources.

Alexandre T.

"Wonderful help"

What do you like best?

Beanworks has been a great help on our AP department. It was a wonderful tool during audit, where it was not necessary to go through months and months of filed invoices, plus, it records and reports all authorization history, thus, requiring invoices to be fully approved before paid. This aligns really well with our policies and removes the back and forth of paper invoices between employees.

What do you dislike?

The software is still under development, but I found the customer service to be very helpful and useful when needed. And I have used it multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a must for any organization. It helped us allocate more time to other projects and centralize payments.

Authorization issues, timeliness of payment, entry accuracy.

One of the best features is that you get a daily summary that works as an aging of the invoice queue.

Arjun D.

"One of the best ap software"

What do you like best?

It makes the invoice processing more easy and effective. It directly links to the erp making the accounts payable process easy and smooth. Also, the payment processing is efficiently done and do not have to worry about cheque cutting and mailing it to the vendors

What do you dislike?

The only thing i do not like is that it takes a while to process the exported data to sync it to the erp

Processing the cheques and mailing them to usa has been too easy for us now after using beanworks payments

"Great solution for online payments"

What do you like best?

I love that the product allows for remote access to process payments. Additionally, as one whose role is to release payments, I like having notifications that payments are ready for release.

What do you dislike?

There are some challenges with full integration to our financial application (Sage 50, formerly Peachtree) for invoice and payment information. Also, it would be nice if the Sage 50 remittance advice / payment information could be sent from the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. Sales team did a great job explaining functionality and implementation was smooth.

As a growing company in the insurance industry, we were mandated to have electronic payments as an option and were finding numerous providers looking for electronic payments. Our traditional bank solutions did not have adequate security features.

"Great AP system for small company"

What do you like best?

Everything is digital and available online. If you have a company where your staff is located in different location, this is a great solution as it 100% web based that will sync with some ERP systems (such as Quick Books that we use).

What do you dislike?

The other side of the story as being 100% online based system, you will need to create tickets online and wait for a response. Sometimes this may not be feasible for urgent items that needs to be processed. This system is not for you if your company processes a lot of manual cheques as this will increase your risk of duplicate payments.

As we have several LPs across the country, this allowed for web based solution that was affordable.

"AP automation with Beanworks"

What do you like best?

Using the automation allows less paperwork and can be completed via computer with approvals done remotely for employees working off site.

What do you dislike?

The downside has been errors made by the Beanworks typers, choosing incorrect vendors, using incorrect amounts due. Causing extra work to having to audit everything before payments are made.

The benefits are less paperwork handled by the office and varies staff can approve invoices assigned to them from anyone on their computers. Also it controls the levels of approval depending on the total amounts being paid per invoice. Another benefit is that all invoices can be found under archives if you need to go back and pull up an old invoice.

"Beanworks AP"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the product is the ease of use and the main reason to get an AP automated system. From creating PO's, uploading invoices, to the approval process....is all very simple and effective.

What do you dislike?

My #1 dislike is the inability at the moment of Beanworks to pull the budget numbers from our ERP into the AP system. This would make the PO process have a better check and balance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We reviewed several products and this was by far the best one.

We are saving time on the approval process, the payment of vendors (via ACH), and a bunch of phsyical space because there are no phsyical copies of invoices or purchase orders.

"Reliable Automation "

What do you like best?

I like the simple interface and the automatic smart coding features that really speeds up the amount of time an invoice gets coded. I also like the customer service provided by the Sage APA team. They always get back and have been helpful each and every time.

What do you dislike?

There some hiccups that happens rarely where I would have sync errors with the accounting software from the automation tool, but that has been addressed when I reach out via the chat function on Sage APA.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try since it really does make an impact on how long it takes your team to get through AP.

Beanworks AP Automation aka as Sage APA has helped us code our invoice and get it into our system faster. With one click of the approved transactions, all the invoices flows into the invoice entry for your review prior to actually posting. This has saved hours in a day that can add up.

"Beanworks has been a pleasure to work with and are quick to solve any problems that arise."

What do you like best?

The bean team is quick to respond to questions, friendly, and very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

The sync tool could be improved with a 'sync all' button so that you don't have to go into each individual company to sync new invoices. Additionally, the approval channel settings would be better if there was an option for invoices entered by someone at the second or third level of approval to not have to go back to the first level before moving on in the approval channel.

Large quantities of invoices are being entered without the data entry becoming too much, and filing has significantly decreased, with easy access to all past invoices.

"Good Invoice Management Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to track payments, relatively user friendly. I like that I can see the whole workflow and can quickly find what I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

It's not super intuitive to use. I end up getting a lot of questions especially related to searching for invoices. It would be better to have all the search fields available by default and then you could just fill in the ones you want. Also, sometimes the resolution gets reduced and it's difficult to read. High cost.

Losing paper invoices. Staying organized. I can see where everything is in the approval process and can search a lot quicker than with paper files.

Laura V.

"Great for invoice approvals and processing payments"

What do you like best?

It was easy to implement and train our managers on how to use. The approval process for invoices is very user friendly and syncs nicely with QuickBooks online. We been using beanworks for nearly 3 years and it has been great

What do you dislike?

I only wish there was a way to scan invoices directly into the program.

Streaming AP invoice approvals and payments

"Beanworks 2019"

What do you like best?

Ease of use in meeting our company AP protocols. Excellent invoice storage and retrieval allowing for on time information when needed.

What do you dislike?

Delays in keeping up with updates from Sages.

Unable to upload POs from other systems

Unable to upload POS to Sage 50

Editing the approval channels is cumbersome it would be nice to do so in any screen where the approval channels can be viewed.

Unapproved invoices are not paid in error.

Allows many users to access the system giving management visibility of AP in responding to variance reporting.

Eliminates piles of paper.

"Excellent program excellent suppoort"

What do you like best?

We have been able to significantly speed up our AP processes. Our manager love the fact that they can see all invoices and purchases orders on line and can approve on line.

The Beanworks team have provided excellent support. Any issues we have had have been dealt with quickly

What do you dislike?

There are only a few items we dislike. One is that they purchase orders do not automatically calculate sales tax and another is that you can not clone a purchase order for items you purchase orders

the main problems being solved are loss of paperwork because it is all in the system, the on line approvals have greatly sped up our processes, and the reporting has been a great asset for our monthly reporting as well as for the audit process

"Beanworks Review - PO and Invoicing Modules"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the website. It is easy to navigate throughout the website.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I had to create 100+ approval channels even though all channels were similar in dollar amount but the only difference was the change in approvers. It is also time consuming to update the user in each approval channel when a change is needed. And it would be better if the PO template lists the required fields so the user knows which fields need to be filled out and how each field triggers a different approval channel. It would be helpful if the entire approval workflow is shown instead of just the number of approvers left and the next one in line.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See if approval workflow capabilities matches your company's needs.

Improved tracking of approvals.

"Easy Beans"

What do you like best?

I like a two things best:

- A record of every invoice coming in

- The approval capabilities

What do you dislike?

I dislike the requirement of synchronizations for new vendors.

Could Beanworks potentially find the new vendor name, and have it push the other direction, to the finance system?

I also dislike the approval process for an invoice with multiple line items going to different projects.

I have been solving the problems of:

- Too much time being spent processing paper invoices

- Invoices being lost

- Incorrect invoices being paid

Courtney R.

"Best Accounting Experience I've Had"

What do you like best?

It makes coding very easy and being able to quickly and easily search is so convenient!

What do you dislike?

There have been a lot of error messages when approving lately!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for allocating funds to multiple projects to one invoice.

No more lost invoices, no having to photocopy and keep physical invoices/POs etc

Drew B.

"This has been a great, time saving product"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to look up any invoices, PO's, or payments throughout our company. Approvals are instant. It has streamlined our AP.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any dislikes at this time.

Invoices are automatically coded, no need to have someone look at all invoices. The approval process is extremely faster than before.

Tamra R.

"Beanworks has made my life much easier!"

What do you like best?

Beanworks keeps controls on POs so that everyone who owns a PO knows the status without asking us. The approvals are electronic, so no questions about where they are at and they do not get lost.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system is down because of integration reasons, but I'm not sure that is Beanworks fault. It may be other programs. We haven't figured it out yet.

We haven't lost Purchase Orders. We can see status of approvals. We can readily see balances of POs. We can add comments at any time.

"Automated Half Way Thing"

What do you like best?

Invoices go through the system seamlessly and allows for the appropriate departments to review it. The user interface is really simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Small quirks like if the PDF invoice may come in hard to read font, you will still need to send each invoices manually to the appropriate departments, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have Sage already, then it is a no brainer to not use BeanworksAP. Highly recommend it if you already use Sage accounting software.

Recognizing invoices and coding it in real time.

"It is saving my time to process AP and it saves my room for filing."

What do you like best?

I can search the invoices that I need, which is more convenient and also save my time to file it and my room for filing.

What do you dislike?

It takes longer to deliver the checks. Most of our vendors are in Canada, but the checks are mailed out from USA, which takes longer time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes time to be familiar with Beanworks at the beginning. But once you are familiar with it, you will like it.

In Beanworks, there is a smart coding function. It can remember what you coded last time.If the coding is the same all the times , then you can use smart code to do coding, which saves lots of time.

"using Beanworks for approval flow"

What do you like best?

I like that I can send invoices, or anything really, to Beanworks and then use it as an approval flow tool. We used to use it as an Invoice approval system that then mapped to QuickBooks, and it is a great tool for that too. Beanworks is super simple and great to use. I reccomend it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it's pretty simple and great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i would reccomend it

Approval flow issues that get bogged down in emails

Sarah R.

"Created enormous efficiencies in my team!"

What do you like best?

It's a nice UI and the support is quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Small bugs and changes with releases that cause a bit of research or workarounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the size of your company and Beanworks as a company. Make sure your volume and customization needs will be able to be met.

I wanted to reduce the amount of time my team spent on non-value-add tasks such as scanning, keying, and routing for approval via email.

"I love beanworks and tell everyone about it!"

What do you like best?

It allows everyone to have different levels of viewing/approvals etc. - it has streamlined things so much for us and saved us the equivalent of a fulltime staff person. Two of my referrals are now Beanworks customers (happy as well).

What do you dislike?

The customer service is inconsistent and the turnover seems high. I am not sure that anyone at Beanworks actually knows who we are or what we do.

processing of cheques and payments is substantially streamlined.

AN
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Beanworks WORKS GREAT for counting beans!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the program makes this a great go to and the price is great (packaged deal for number of invoices processed). The Invoice processing portion is very easy/intuitive, the customer interface and service is custom and above expectations. Beanworks is eager to make updates and personalize the process and experience. The program is easy to navigate, cloud based and they are willing to work with financial systems to ensure uploads flow through properly.

What do you dislike?

There is no sign off process or check processing in the program/online. There is currently no app/connection with salesforce but there is a connection with Quickbooks which we are currently using. Ideally the invoice processing system would be housed in our financial software program but beanworks does a great job of making processing seemless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like Beanworks to sync to your financial systems just ask and they will most likely try to make it happen. Very customer focused and it's easy to use.

AP Processing. Beanworks has a simple, use friendly interface and charges by invoice frequency so that the organization does not have to worry about the number of users or purchasing more user licenses like we do when we transition to a financial software system that would require each individual across the organization to have some type of access rights to the system. Beanworks is quick and efficient for invoice processing.

Monica P.

"Beanworks has made us streamlined and efficient!"

What do you like best?

The fact that invoices are in one place, not getting lost in transit or buried on someone's desk, has changed our A/P world for the better, 100%!

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with the sync tool, but the support team is amazing and has always found a solution.

The reports have allowed us to more timely analyze spend by vendor, by event, etc. Expense analytics are helping us save!

Stephen F.

"Fantastic Service"

What do you like best?

The huge time savings that I experience. The document management and workflow system we gained.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. We gained many efficiencies. I miss the number badges letting users know how many invoices are in process and I hope to see that functionality returned.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely make the switch. Great business decision.

Document management and retention, faster invoice to payment process.

"Streamline AP processing"

What do you like best?

All cloud base application that allows for easy invoice retrival.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is all through chat base or email when you need assistance. Talking to a real person when the item is critical would be a great feature to have.

Efficiency and cost and flexibility as invoices can be processed anywhere as long as you have internet access.

"Beanworks Simple AP Automation"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface and "Smart Code" quickly auto populates based on previous entered data.

What do you dislike?

Purchase Order system is completely unlinked to Accounting software. An invoice has to be created to match against a PO rather than pulling this info from Accounting system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for start-up environment

PO management, AP routing approval, AP automation

Stephanie W.

"Easy accessible platform to manage AP Automation"

What do you like best?

The approval channels make obtaining PO approval from the appropriate people seamless.

What do you dislike?

Reconciliation between billing from Sage and what was processed in Beanworks is cumbersome.

A way to for employees at multiple different locations to submit PO requests and invoices for approval. Giving employees greater visibility to the stage of vendor payments.

"Great & Prompt Service"

What do you like best?

Beanworks provides prompt services whenever there is any system issue. Problems were solved every time.

What do you dislike?

Currently line description on invoices cannot be copied so they had to be re-typed every time when coding a similar invoice.

Authorizing invoices properly and retaining a record that can be found easily in the future.

"Controller"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and accomplishes our goals in a streamline manner.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see the product become more interactive between the modules.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Request live training. Videos are good but not as in depth.

Processing of invoices quickly and able to track approvals for both invoices and PO's

Kerope A.

"Implementation is an issue"

What do you like best?

Remove storage necessaty, alow users sign checks remotely

What do you dislike?

Given promises at the begining never been worked out. Too much turn over. Feel like sometimes admin team is dragging their feet to do some items

Remote signing check abilty allowes ownership to run business easier

Bradley H.

"Easy to master day to day operations and search functions"

What do you like best?

Having everything documented (search history, comments, invoice approval/rejections

What do you dislike?

The sync with outside software can be slow sometimes (Yardi)

Real estate construction. Being able to have a history of costs and compare to similar work we want to do in the future

"Eloquent System"

What do you like best?

It adds transparency to the AP process for all parties involved and it comes with no start up costs or commitment.

What do you dislike?

There were a few bumps along the way when we got set up. We had to add validation to fielded to ensure they exported properly to our accounting software. It took about 3 payment cycles to work out all the issues.

Adds transparency to AP process, everything is done electronically, and all the supporting documentation is integrated.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Approval channels, pre coding of invoices, auto link to accounting software

What do you dislike?

Beanpay set up takes long and is cumbersome

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it

No more printing our own cheques, better approval system, more paperless

"It's a good tool, and makes processing invoicing easier"

What do you like best?

the ability to send invoices back to finance, or to other colleagues easier

What do you dislike?

it feels laboured and there's a lot of manual input

finance tracking

"Easy install and implementation and very user friendly."

What do you like best?

We can easily see outstanding invoices that need to be coded and it has improved our payment process.

What do you dislike?

There really haven't been any downsides to going with Beanworks.

We lost our AP person, and Beanworks has allowed us to improve the process without needing to hire additional help.

"Finance Officer"

What do you like best?

I find it easy to use and great support.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that our support is located in a different time zone and I am an early morning worker.

Easy to have the key players approve expenses and payments. Fast and efficient.

"Admin Assistant"

What do you like best?

Paperless AP system. No need to keep copies of invoices in files.

What do you dislike?

It was slow sometimes late in the day, so it took a little longer to enter invoices.

We've gone paperless. Managers at other locations can view invoices charged to their branches.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Beanworks is very user friendly. easy to use and fast. Support is extremely fast and helpful

What do you dislike?

Beanworks doesnt have an expense module yet, but they're working on it.

Faster invoice automation and payments

UA
User in Accounting

"Beanworks"

What do you like best?

Flagging duplicates, easy search engine, seeing what users did what

What do you dislike?

Some tech bugs, sometimes can be very slow

Paying extensive amounts of bills in a short period of time, fast track approval process

Learn more about Beanworks AP Automation

Beanworks AP Automation Videos

Learning about Beanworks AP Automation?

* We monitor all Beanworks AP Automation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Beanworks AP Automation to Similar Solutions