Barracuda Message Archiver

4.0

Barracuda Message Archiver is an email archiving software that helps organizations reduce email storage requirements, meet demanding compliance requirements, and address e-discovery requests.

Work for Barracuda Message Archiver?

Learning about Barracuda Message Archiver?

Barracuda Message Archiver Reviews

Showing 4 Barracuda Message Archiver reviews
Barracuda Message Archiver review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Overall good, but kind of flakey at times..."

What do you like best?

The device does what it is supposed to. It archives email. Not alot to it beyond that. The Outlook ad-ins are nice where we can allow users to search for their email. By default it also allows another of backup for email if a user accidentially deletes a message. I often find it faster to restore with the archiver than other restorative options I have. Overall I LOVE the device and highly recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

Breaks in odd ways at times. Mostly dealing with Exchange, which is kinda odd at time in and of itself. Beyond that, there is not anything else I really just don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have no fear. There are some odd things, particularly with Exchange, however the benefits WAY outweigh the cons. The device does what it is supposed too, just plan for some time to learn about it and how it operates.

We are a healthcare origination, and as such we have to keep messages archived to insure we are in compliance. This device does that and more, the odd breaks at times aside I do love the device. It gives us message archiving with the benefits of the quality of Barracuda products and the awesome level of support I have come to know I will get from them.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Barracuda Message Archiver
Barracuda Message Archiver review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Great and reliable."

What do you like best?

I love that I can always feel secure in knowing that will will never lose email data.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be easier to navigate, but overall I am happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product to others that need to keep records for an extended period of time. You will always feel secure in knowing that you will not lose data. To top it off I am always happy with the support I receive from Barracuda technicians.

I am able to find emails that may have been accidentally deleted, or if an employee deleted emails maliciously.

What Email Archiving solution do you use?

Barracuda Message Archiver review by Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.

"The Barracuda works!"

What do you like best?

Its extremely user friendly and packs a real punch with the available features.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that can be tedious to accomplish but for the most part there's not much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the value there is not a better option in my opinion.

For the most part we are using it for email storage and backup.It is a huge advantage to have access to any email you've ever sent in those rare occasions that you need to dig something up from years past.

Barracuda Message Archiver review by User

"Potential to be great"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see the emails that I receive in a list. It's nice to be able to interact with the platform this way.

What do you dislike?

There is not a good notification system in palce for users. It's very frustrating to not receive information from the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are checking the product frequently. I ran into issues where emails that I needed to receive were being blocked.

Helps eliminate spam for our company. We have been phished a few times.

There are not enough reviews of Barracuda Message Archiver for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ZUPPUDY.COM Logo
ZUPPUDY.COM
Zuppudy is a SaaS software for Online File Storage and Management, Electronic Signature, Document Scanning and OCR, E-Fax , Email Archiving and more to help business go paperless
Thexyz Logo
Thexyz
5.0
Thexyz offers a premium business-class email that syncs with Outlook®, your smartphone, our webmail and mobile apps. There's a hassle-free, managed Email Migration to get your existing email moved over from another service. Thexyz compliant Email Archiving requires no additional software or expensive hardware.
Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging Logo
Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging
4.8
Micro Focus Enterprise Messaging is a complete collaboration solution that provides your organization with email, scheduling, instant messaging, chat-based teamwork, security, archiving, backup, and disaster recovery.
Arcmail Logo
Arcmail
4.8
ArcMail is an email archiving solution for corporate and government exchange servers.
Jatheon Archiving Suite Logo
Jatheon Archiving Suite
Jatheon’s enterprise email solution offers advanced archiving capabilities and guarantees reliability, data security and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Athena Archiver Logo
Athena Archiver
5.0
Athena Archiver is a next-generation email archiving and storage management system which enables companies to meet growing litigation, compliance, and policy-based corporate governance needs.
DropSuite Email Archiving and Backup Logo
DropSuite Email Archiving and Backup
5.0
Dropsuite's cloud-based email archiving solution helps any organization efficiently store, safeguard, manage, and discover data from most email systems such as Microsoft Exchange Online, Hosted Exchange, G Suite Gmail, and IMAP or POP protocols.
MailShelf Pro Logo
MailShelf Pro
5.0
MailShelf is a professional email archiving solution that covers all important aspects of a secure and compliant long-term archiving of your emails and which also offers you many additional features.
MailStore Server Logo
MailStore Server
4.0
Authority Logo
Authority
2.5
Gaggle’s affordable Email Archiving Solutions work with most of the major email service providers.

Learning about Barracuda Message Archiver?

* We monitor all Barracuda Message Archiver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.