Bannersnack

Bannersnack

All-in-one banner maker and advertising app High-quality banner maker, retargeting, display advertising, search retargeting, and Facebook ads. A one stop shop for banner advertising.

Work for Bannersnack?

Learning about Bannersnack?

Bannersnack Reviews

Ask Bannersnack a Question
Showing 144 Bannersnack reviews
alexa m.

"very good platform to perform design work"

What do you like best?

I like many functions that the platform has integrated since I can create my banners from scratch or simply edit the templates that I already have by default and add details on my account, besides that it is very easy to use it, you do not need knowledge about editing and that the functions are clearly specified and it would only be a matter of trying out the different tools that are available to achieve the desired designs, I am quite pleased with what was received on this page and the price is quite reasonable

What do you dislike?

for the moment it has been quite useful and there is nothing that I dislike, I will continue to try to see what else can offer me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is highly recommended to make different designs for various projects such as different types of logos, banners, posters among others so if you are a person who does this type of activity on a daily basis or occasionally it will be very useful

This platform is an excellent ally to perform my daily activities in the company because I do different projects with excellent quality and professional appearance without much effort saving me money because I do not have to pay someone else to do it for me

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bannersnack
Riccardo S.

"An amazing platform, made from people who have surely made banners before inventing it"

What do you like best?

Everything. The way it is designed is clearly the result of minds that know very well how an advertising campaign must be done.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of space for improvements:

1) When applying animations from the Magic Animator, while it is an amazing feature itself, it should be possible to choose at least the duration of the single animation. Some of the pre-made animations, in fact, last too much for a 15sec Banner. The possibility to specify a custom duration for the Magic Animation you are applying should be considered.

2) In every banner I've designed in my long experience (15 years) there are ALWAYS some elements that live in multiple scenes, image footers or headers containing logos and disclaimers, placed over some shape. It should be possible to have a way to tell the system that some elements should be in the next scenes as well, without manually copying them, because copying things almost always duplicates elements, creating many useless duplicates all along the scenes, and when this duplicates contain texts, you have to manually change each one of them if your text changes later. Moreover, even following all your best practices, like building a fully finalized first Master Banner, does not prevent you from having to manually copy and modify each recurring element (shapes and texts) between scenes FOR EACH SIZE later generated, with a lot of effort and time loss, and DOZENS OF DUPLICATED shapes and texts.

The unique working solution, right now, is to keep your entire banner in one scene, loosing all the advantages of subdividing it in multiple scenes to fully use the transition between scenes.

My suggested solution could be a flag on each layer, similar to the "lock animation" one, to tell the system that the flagged layer should be kept in any scene as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should really take a look at it.

Speed in delivering multiple formats.

What Display Ad Design solution do you use?

Andrew S.

"Marketing agency loves Bannersnack"

What do you like best?

As a marketing company who creates digital ads for multiple clients, we love how Bannersnack saves us time with pre-made templates and the ability to create multiple ads at the same time. Using the layered and dynamic settings to create ads that not only look great but also move to catch the eye of online shoppers is really easy with Bannersnack.

What do you dislike?

The ads with images usually end up being to large sometimes to use on display networks. Adroll has 20+different sizes they display ads at but they can only be 150kb in size.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and buy it.

Creating 20 ads at one time with the ad generator saves us hours every week when making new ads. Branding unity and AB testing of what ads say and the calls to action is easy. If you find a combination of words and colors that work best you can also go back and make edits to a group of ads at one time which saves a ton of time as well. The licensed images library is also huge and full of great pictures.

Don T.

"Easy Ad Builder with Professional Results"

What do you like best?

The builder is geared towards building good looking banners quickly. It works well for designers and non-designers alike. Ability to animate in HTML5 quickly. Lots of export options. Good organization of creatives. Smart resize function is a big time saver. Game changer for our team.

What do you dislike?

A few tool options are missing in some places. No way to add new components in individual ads in a set, unless you paste them in. The search function works well, but once you go back out of a banner or set, it kicks you back out to the main workspace - no way to go up a folder hierarchy once you go to a search result. MP4 and animated gif options will not export in bulk. No option to export animated gif with transitions an animation turned off for the slides. No option to pick which slide to use when exporting to a static format. No way to make one single preview link from a folder of individual banners. No way to add new shapes to the library for reuse.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly recommend for needing designs that look professional and are fast to build.

Major time benefit over other tools, especially with animation. Allows some of our sales staff with little design experience to build spec ads.

Joe S.

"Quality Tool, Great Value"

What do you like best?

The value of bannersnack is unmatched. Our designers are able to create ad sets for marketing that we can then tweak a/b test etc. to increase conversions without having to have full new sets designed each and every time.

The quality of the product and support help Bannersnack stand out. Every time we have had an issue their team has responded via live chat right away. I have also been alerted by product managers to new featuers that I have requested personally. This is a great touch.

What do you dislike?

The tool is a little clunky in some browsers. Also, I'm not a huge fan of some of the UX around editing individual elements. The main feature we use us banner set generator. This helps us create multiple banners quickly. This is also somewhat limiting as the features available for editing individual ads are not the same as working on individual ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bannersnack is a quality tool for marketers and designers. If you are looking to create quality static or animated ads this is an incredible tool for the price. You don't need a developer to hand code HTML5 or AMP ads. The SVG support and custom fonts allow you to stay on brand for every client.

We are able to have multiple teams work on assets and increase conversions. Also, the animated AMP ads are performing well for us. As an agency, we are able to keep all of our clients organized in the tool.

Gil R.

"Canva on steroids"

What do you like best?

The ability to create multiple sizes at once is huge. Even if you have to go back in to tweak a thing or two, it's a massive timesaver. The ability to download animated HTML5 templates without the use of coding is also fantastic, we can create much nicer ads in way less time.

What do you dislike?

HTML5 ads tend to require you to shrink the background picture to an annoyingly small size in order to get them to be under 150KB, which is typically the maximum upload size on most display ad networks.

More templates would be nice too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's truly the best software for display ad creation - trust me.

Creating 8 display ads used to take a couple of hours of time in Canva, it now takes half the time and 1/10th of the frustration.

I've also started using it for Paid Social ads.

Collin O.

"easiest way to make banner ad"

What do you like best?

That i can create static and animated ads in a fraction of the time. I really love the banner sets. It helps me create the ads faster and when i need to download them, they come in one bundle. Thats rad. I also like how you can use the animation timeline in a visual way. super easy.

What do you dislike?

The gradient tool orientation has errors sometimes. Makes it hard to control which direction you want it to go. Also, if you keep hidden layers on the animations, it tends to show up on the finished product. I also dont like how the background images are handled. I like to have more control over the crop. i tend to make background images as a general image so i can control it. Also dont like that i cant download with one click. there is a error on the first click to download. so i have to wait for it to download then click again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if your creating banners in Photoshop, you are missing out on producing more adds at a faster rate.

Efficient & easy to use production for banner adds. We have traditionally used photoshop for years, this new product has been amazing. We realized we can produce more banners and a lower cost if we use this tool over photoshop.

Kevin K.

"Good product with some gaps"

What do you like best?

I've used the product for several years and found it a lifesaver for creating multiple banner sizes of the same template. Lot's of good starter templates and ideas to start with that help get the creative juices flowing. It is much faster than working with a designer and less expensive as well.

What do you dislike?

The resizing is sometimes not very accurate. When adding new sizes images get moved around and don't resize to fit the banners in the best way. Would also like more high resolution options for print as inevitably, I have to create matching flyers and other material for banners.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None. The pricing makes it cost effective even if it does not have everything you need.

Cost and speed have both been dramatically affected. I'm able to create quick, lower cost banners for clients without using a designer.

Bill F.

"Cutting Edge Banner App and Platform"

What do you like best?

BannerSnack is an all in one banner creator.

Unlike other software and apps that handle specific parts of the banner creation process, BannerSnack truly has you covered from graphics, to animation, to social media ad formatting, serving the ads if need be, to converting the ad file to any format you require. This would normally require 5 different apps.

What do you dislike?

While there is indeed a free version, it is only useful for testing purposes as they leave a little watermark on the ad. My main issue is not this, but rather their that minimum usable plan requires an annual plan and has no monthly options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great solution. Highly recommended.

Allows us to quickly create a set of beautiful banners that we can then easily download into all the necessary formats to comply with Google Ads, Facebook, etc.

Colin S.

"Great way to democratize design"

What do you like best?

Bannersnack's interface is simple enough that I can create templates that are easily edited by non-designers. That way we can realize efficiencies in testing messaging and imagery without adding extra design resources.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easy way to crop images to a circle. Also I can't figure out how to move banner sets between workspaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bannersnack is a really good tool, but just a tool nonetheless. Take a good look at your team's creative ability if you want to go beyond the provided templates, which are pretty good but anyone else can use too.

We run a lean marketing creative team and one complaint we've had from stakeholders is lead time on ad campaigns. Bannersnack allows those stakeholders to have more control over their creative.

Adam B.

"Best web tool for easy HTML5 Animated Banners"

What do you like best?

So easy to create sets of HTML5 banners. Bannersnack allows our team to easily create HTML5 Animated banners for clients across multiple industries. Whether our staff has graphic design experience or not, the system makes it VERY easy to create and track animated banners. They offer many templates and sizes or you can easily create something from scratch. The support team at Bannersnack is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Missing built-in image compression. Banners with multiple images often have files sizes above 150kb which requires the images to be compressed and resized with other tools. While they have many templates and features, you are still limited to how customized your animated banners can be. If you're looking for a custom HTML5 game banners, this is not the tool. If you're looking for high quality web banners, you've found the BEST tool on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out their free trial. If you're new to banner creation start with one of the templates they offer.

Instead of needing a high priced designer/developer to create HTML5 animated Ads, we're able to have one person do the job in a fraction of the time. One huge plus is the ability to see basic banner statistics and how often an image has been loaded. This keeps 3rd party display vendors accountable for the impressions they promise. Bannersnack helps us save so many hours and HTML5 banner creation no longer requires someone with a development background to help.

Zeke D.

"Easy platform to create multiple banners all at once!!"

What do you like best?

Best part about this service is how you can make changes to all ad sizes at once. You don't have to create 6+ ads manually. You can start with a template and build out quickly the same look and feel across all the ads.

When you want to come back and make changes to text you edit one thing and the rest of them change!

We can typically knock out a new template for a set of ads within a half hour and then we duplicate it and change out the headlines and images within minutes. Bannersnack is a true time saver!!

What do you dislike?

Every now and then I find things that I wish worked better but over time they make changes and add those features. It keeps on getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free trial and see how you like it. It doesn't take long to implement. One of the best things about this product is once you get a branded look and feel for your ads you can easily duplicate the ads and make more!

I can create dozens of ads within minutes for Google Display Ads.

MANOJ K.

"Excellent online application for creating amazing design layouts "

What do you like best?

I really like a lot of features that this program has integrated since I can make my ad banners over completely from scratch or only alter the layouts which I have already by default. It is really simple to use it, you don't need know-how about running any professional software for editing the graphics.

What do you dislike?

Be honest I am just using the trial version of this application, I found it very good for my work, but the only thing I don't like with this application that, it provides only 10 options in the trial version for creating designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application to those, who don't have good experience in creating the graphics, also to that don't spend a lot of time of professional application for creating the designs, just use this application and save your time and effort.

I have just created some amazing banners with this application for running ads in social media accounts as well as for running banner display ads. It is very simple to make designs with this application, which is more appealing than the graphics created on other platforms.

Tristin W.

"Fantastic Product with Great Service"

What do you like best?

Ability to easily put out multiple variations of banner ad sizes, creative templates, built-in animations, easy to implement, and awesome customer service

What do you dislike?

Very happy with everything, but if I had to choose, I'd say my complaint is that there are only about 2 dozen templates

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic for creating animated/GIF ads. Instead of having to use multiple tools to achieve the same result, Bannersnack has everything you need built in. If working on a team, it's great to be able to share to a collaborative library and assign brand items like color and logos to everyone rather than having each user create their own.

Flexible, agile way to create html5 ads and objects for display advertising and landing page creatives

Sunny S.

"An easy way to make " Banners & Ads""

What do you like best?

The mass banner setup set part has been a gift from heaven and additional item so much time. In like manner, there's such a remarkable confirmation of configuration arrangements to explore.

What do you dislike?

I wish that making numerous measured pennants at one time were progressively precise - there is still a great deal of work to be done on every individual banner after you make the whole set - just for the most part slight modifications yet at the same time more tedious than I wish it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very easiest tool for designing banner, posters. They have a prebuilt template which helps people to save their time. This tool is very helpful for me. So you can enjoy your time when working on it.

This tool is a great feature on it. I am a blogger as well as I am working for making ads and banners. So this tool provides me all the useful things that I need for my work. Here people can be built ads, posters, banners, templates, etc. very easily.

Steve W.

"My Review Of Banner Snack Creator"

What do you like best?

Banner snack is a quick and easy way to create banners for most of the social media platforms. We are a B2B business and rely on social media and paid advertising to drive traffic to our website. We find Banner Snack is a quick and easy way to create graphics rather than creating from scratch in our existing software. I particular like the list of template styles you can select from, its very simple to look through the designs and select an appropriate design which suits what we are trying to achieve. We then can drag and drop the elements and change the fonts and colours etc. The stock photos are great saves money having to buy them from a photo library + resizing is done automatically so need to use third party software.

What do you dislike?

The limit on the number of banners you can create a month. I think 30 is very low and needs to be increased or removed completely. Been able to select and save all sizes for a particular platform would be good. Also adding animated without having to upgrade again. Feel alot of options are hidden and need unlocking for another payment. Would be helpful if you had the sizes for Google Adwords rather than having to hunt for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I would recommend to others but dislike the banner monthly limits

We create banners to use on FB, and Google Adwords

Pascale L.

"The easiest way to make display ads"

What do you like best?

I love that Bannersnack is very easy to use for non-designers, it makes it easy for a designer to make an adset and for a copywriter to go in and play with the copy without ruining anything. It's also great to have a variety of templates to get started with, for anything quick that needs to go out. The animated templates are a nice touch. These ads look great in so little time in comparison to making ads in Illustrator one by one, and are easily editable by anyone.

What do you dislike?

There are certain small design-related issues that I've come across, like not being able to move text with keyboard arrows, but instead having to drag it, which makes alignment a little trickier. I've also had issues with updating text manually within separate ads in an ad set instead of in the text box on the side, which then has to be done manually any time text changes need to be done. One last issue, is if something is hidden in layers, when you export it, it will no longer be hidden, so you need to remember to delete these layers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out their free version and get a feel for it, it's great and support will quickly answer any questions you have.

We have saved so much time with Bannersnack, and have made ads that look fantastic and get great engagement.

Jorge o.

" It is very effective for digital editing in general"

What do you like best?

Among the points in favor of this wonderful tool is the amount of modifications that can be done in the images and designs, where you can modify aspects such as the size of the color and the font of them. It also seems very useful for you to easily create banners for Place on our website and Facebook posts among other social networks.

What do you dislike?

The only observation I have is that the plans are a bit expensive, in my opinion they should put a basic plan more economical for people who are not going to give an extensive use to the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for people who want to start personal online businesses and want to style their websites in a simple way, it is also recommended for companies for the amount of resources available if an advanced plan is acquired that has more functions available

Generally I consider that bannersnack has helped me to achieve various progresses with my line of work. We were able to give new life to an advertising product that looked a bit old and needed a new image and with the recent software changes in our advertising networks, we will depend even more on this service for the quality of the tools and their usefulness in the design

Samuel S.

"An Efficient, easy to create banner ads! But there's room for growth."

What do you like best?

-So easy to drag and drop images, texts and backgrounds and to animate. I use it everyday.

-Templates and premade you can modify to make your own. Easy adjust banner sizes, add text and images.

-Greatly increases work efficiency and makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

-We are a small team with limited design skills, with bannersnack, we look like a team of pros to our clients.

-Bannersnack greatly increases work efficiency an makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

-Editing of individual creative(s) after you have made a banner set is frustrating.

-I Wish it was easier to delete images from 'my images'. Other than that, i like it all

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I fully recommend this solution to all aspirants as it is a great software that is efficient, easy way to create banner ads. Despite that it doesn't yet offer more complex animations or allow extremely heavy customization to their current animations.

Very positive. Whenever an issue comes up like image compression or exporting issues, their team is quick to find a solution and keep me informed on the process. As an agency, we've been able to greatly improve our workflow speeds. Greatly increases work efficiency and makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

Andrew H.

"Quick and Easy HTML5 Ads"

What do you like best?

When we first signed up to Bannersnack I couldn't say enough nice things about it. We love it's fast responsive builder, the ease of creating animated components, the design of the actual product and their responsive support team. We have created hundreds of banners in bannersnack now, and think it is great for creating basic, but engaging banners for our business.

What do you dislike?

With all that said, over time as we started to create a full catalog of banners, we started to hit some bottle necks in the management of folders, duplication of assets etc. For example, right now we have about 8 value propositions that we have ad sets for. We created the first set and wanted to duplicate the ads *into another folder* for some quick edits to the text and otherwise leave the components alone.

The only way I have been able to do this is by opening the original folder, selecting all and clicking Duplicate. My issue is that these assets get duplicated in the same folder, and so I have to go through and manually select each banner which was duplicated, then manually move them over to the new VP folder. It might sound like a small issue, but when you've got ~100 banners per set, manually going through, analysing the file name to decipher if it's a duplicate or not, then selecting and moving is a real pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a fast, easy way to take your ads to the next level, then Bannersnack is the way to go

We wanted to create more engaging adverts than we had been creating previously in Photoshop. These were static PNG's and some very very poor quality GIF's (due to file size restrictions). My previous company had used HMTL5 ads to create really engaging clean content, and so a quick google search of "HTML5 banner creator" brought Bannersnack to the top of the list. We tried it and were so happy for the first few weeks. We're still happy, but I guess after a few months of usage, we now know it's shortcomings.

Justin B.

"Mass Production Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Our favourite part of Bannersnack is the preview environment. Our clients love to be able to see the ads in action before publish. The preview environment really helps them visualize and understand what the ads are going to do. Not only that, but you can brand the preview page and the url so that your clients don't even know you are using Bannersnack.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if Bannersnack had an autosave feature. A few times my designers forgot to save their work and lost a lot of time. If after the first time you save your workspace, the program would auto save whenever changes were made that would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a lot of banner ads work and you're designers are bogged down with resizes, Bannersnack is the way to go!

All our designers were creating banner ads differently with indesign or photoshop in the office and Bannersnack helped us standardize the way we build out ads. We could also easily export and test ad variations to ensure we are delivering the right message and achieving the best CTR's. The AMP export feature has significantly improved our file sizes and load times in Google Ads.

Ezequias L.

"Easier and faster way to create banner ads"

What do you like best?

I like how when you upload any image you upload Bannersnack will make the image fit the banner size you pick, I also like how you can do html5 banners without messing with any code and how you can download them and they are ready to be used for digital marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike other maybe more advanced features in the near future, One feature I would love to use within Bannersnack would be to be able to remove image backgrounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice would be to use Bannersnack if you are not using any advanced features with photoshop, or like for me I only used Photoshop for heavy editing or just to create the layers than I switch to Bannersnack

I am creating banner ads for digital campaigns, I realized that it's easier and faster than with photoshop, now I use photoshop for advanced editing or just when I need to create the layers than I use Bannersnack to complete the project.

"Feedback for BannerSnack based on our experience"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to animate the ads and the image resizer functionality. I love the UI, very nice compared to their competitors. I like that we have the ability to specify status on design and how easy the feedback process is.

What do you dislike?

Can't do the following:

- Be able to rename colours

- Ability to adjust image's location by X/Y in the scale crop setting

- Make the lock elements unselectable in the focus mode

- Option to duplicate on the same location

- Ability to add created layers back to one of the banner size we created

- Ability to create folders EVERYWHERE: focus mode, generator mode, in the libraries (can't do it for colors & fonts)

- Ensure that updates to a layer made in Focus mode is applied to that same layer in Generator mode

- Ability to animate multiple layers at once.

- Have more text editable capabilities (superscript, subscript, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Conduct heavy research before and during the trial period to ensure it is what you're looking for. Do some test runs during the trial period to figure out the process for your team and to see if it would be more efficient for you in the long run.

Efficiency when it comes to creating ads in terms of animations

"Fast, intuitive but somewhat limited."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily create basic animations, resize the canvas, utilised vector assets and export straight to a Google Ad Server compliant HTML5 Zip. Creating simple banner sets for clients is really handy, absolute timesaver.

What do you dislike?

Replacing assets can be frustrating, the layers currently need to be at the top of the stack to become swappable not highlighted (clicked on) which would seem the natural way of doing it.

The inability to create "on rollover" animations like "go to frame" is something most banner designers need also creating nested timelines (time lines playing over another, e.g. a button designed in a timeline"

The embedded canvas (.js) file is generally huge, in some cases 80kb which is far too much considering most publishers have a 150kb limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is purely for easy animated banner making.

Design is best handled externally and complex animations still require another tool.

Great at what it does.

Purely improving speed of production. Clients that don't require major design elements like interactivity, complex animation etc banner snack works fine for.

"Great ad building tool with tons of features"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can export HTML directly from the platform with specific ad network coding options. I also love that I can send a link for team and client review

What do you dislike?

There are still a few quirks in the ad builder. I've noticed that when changing copy, if you select all and paste in new copy for some reason you lose the formatting i.e. color and font.

Also when resizing something like a logo png, sometimes it can clip edges and you have to be careful to size it properly. I realize this could be fixed by adding more clear space to a file, but it really shouldnt be necessary to alter a file for this.

Creative time to build ads is faster and being able to share links is great for review process. Generating HTML in the platform has saved us from having to send things to another vendor for HTML.

Debbie M.

"Bannersnack, Good tool for Banner designing."

What do you like best?

-Bannersnack its a nice powerful product with many useful features for the user to be more creative. Through this product, user can upload his or her own graphics, like Logos, Fonts etc. It has a very well organized tools in which the user any file by just typing the file name.

-The ability to export as HTML5 and get animated banner Ads. Creating of animated Ads and also banners for for different social media platform like Facebook post and others.

-Bannersnack can be used to perform various things, like, editing an image, photo formatting, designing of simple log, banner size adjustment etc. Through it functions, the user can be able to design high professional and high quality advertising materials for social media platform.

-I also like the response of their customer team support, its really amazing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing to dislike about Bannersnack, only that it can be better if more tutorials can be added for advanced tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bannersnack is most useful software it comes to designing of different types of banners, posters, logo and other materials for business marketing.

-Quick creating and designing of various types of banners. Easy creating of animated Ads. Production of high quality advertising materials.

Sangita Y.

"Great Web-based Tool for Custom Banner Designing"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the wonderful way much Bannersnack has expanded in highlights in a little more than a year. They are continually refreshing their product and bringing clients' input into a real thought. For the individuals who are not all that plan disapproved, they supply a lot of stylishly satisfying layouts and pre-made duplicate structures. Moreover, there are such a large number of choices when structuring a custom flag also. As somebody who is acclimated with Photoshop, I sense that I am not passing up a huge amount of highlights when planning in Bannersnack.

Another superb component is having the capacity to transfer my very own text styles and logos. Structuring pennants as Sets likewise spare me a great deal of time when I am putting a similar plan on numerous standard sizes. The reason we began utilizing Bannersnack, in any case, was the capacity to trade as HTML5 and have enlivened standard promotions. I've been so content with how they have kept propelling the customization choices of the energized highlights! Such a significant number of our customers are content with these enlivened promotions we make.

What do you dislike?

Bannersnack does once in a while have bugs. Infrequently the editorial manager screen will prompt a clear white page, and on the off chance that I haven't saved my banner, I should begin once again. I've additionally had issues with Bannersnack changing the textual style when sent out with my own transferred text styles. Something else I might want to see sooner or later is the capacity to review every one of the sizes of banners I make in one connection, rather than having three separate connections for 3 separate sizes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Generally, Bannersnack is extremely a groundbreaking work program. We began utilizing them in the Fall of 2016 and we haven't returned. Other pennant structuring programs simply didn't coordinate to the quality and client administration we've seen in Bannersnack. The online talk for inquiries is Wonderful. They are accessible right around every minute of every day and I've never needed to hang tight extremely long for a reaction. Exceptionally kind individuals who obviously care about their clients!. This is great tool for Banners.

It gives me great help in creation of Banners for Advertising purpose very easily in very less time. All the great pre-build Icons and arts are also gives my work a speed

UB
User in Broadcast Media

"Easy simple tool for ad creation"

What do you like best?

The ease of making a high quality ad quickly, in house, wiithout having to pay an outside agency to design a set of creative for me. Anyone on my team can use it with minimal training. It is easy to upload my own pictures and use the stock images provided. The Call to action buttons are amzing too. i am not good at designing those and this helps me a lot. Seemingly a simple thing but it makes it worth it to me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is easier to make one ad of each size than to make the set of ads, because you have to edit each ad in the set individually. I also wish there were more clip art images to be animated, like a lightnng bolt or door opening. That would add some action and another layer of professionalism to my designs. Last, I with there was a design suggestion button, that takes the elements you have putin your ad

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for time-sensitive projects that you do not want to hire an outside agency to produce. Also take advantage of the auto animation and approval tracking features.

Quick turnaround for time-sensitive creative. I have eliminated costs of small design jobs by agencies. I can also use this to mock up ads before sending them to a desing team so that i can make sure I get exactly what I want when they are designing.

Madhu P.

"Bannersnack, Perfect for multiple production of banners."

What do you like best?

The software is very friendly and easy to manipulate all its amazing features. Production of different sizes of banners for Ads. For quick creating of different descent materials for online or social media advertising, i think Bannersnack is the leading software for its production of high quality graphic designs. It also has the drop and drag function and font changing. User can access any required feature through the search button. When you think of dealing with all types of banner, just think of this software, 'Bannersnack'. Their customer support is also very active.

What do you dislike?

Am yet to find any issue while using the software. Everything is flowing smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best for quick small design creation for varieties of banner and graphic designs for online marketing.

Creating animated banner and many other varieties of banners within a very short time. Designing of graphic designs like logo, poster, business cards etc.

"GetSmarter, a brand of 2U. "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that we could do bannersets all at once.

I like that we can export static banners as a set rather than individually.

What do you dislike?

- that we cant import video in bannersets

- that we cant make the same edits to different slides but selecting both and then moving assets around

- That when we apply animation to a banner in a banner set, it doesn't automaticaly apply to all the banners

- Sometimes certain fonts we upload work in preview but export as a completely different font.

- It would be great if we could export moving gifs as a set, rather than one by one.

- a bigger colour library allowance would be nice as we work on many brands, and would like to be able to save these colours on the programme, but there seems to be a limit.

It works a lot faster.

We have version control.

"Muy fácil de usar"

What do you like best?

Es muy fácil de usar, ofrece diferentes tamaños de banners ideales para las diferentes redes sociales o páginas web, incluso imágenes para publicaciones de Facebook y portadas. Tiene plantillas prediseñadas que se pueden modificar, o se puede empezar de cero y para ello cuenta con herramientas para agregar textos, imágenes, formas, piezas de arte clic y botones interactivos. Puedes enlazar los botones a alguna landing page y de esta forma redirigir a los usuarios. Tiene ademas, un listado de transiciones para hacer los banners más dinámicos y de forma rápida.

What do you dislike?

Es un software bastante completo, incluso con el plan gratuito tiene muchas funcionalidades para hacer un banner bastante profesional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es un software muy útil, incluso tiene funciones de analítica web que no he usado pero que se vé muy interesante. Vale la pena probar.

Uso muchas herramientas para crear contenidos para las redes sociales, ya sean banners, carteles y elementos visuales llamativos para atraer la atención de los usuarios. Bannersnack es un software muy útil para crear banners interactivos y dinámicos, tiene muchas plantillas prediseñadas que hacen el trabajo más fácil y rápido.

Salvador V.

"Bannersnack"

What do you like best?

This banner generator is very practical and easy to use and is online. The toolbar is very well organized, it offers a gallery of images and many tools of creation and edition very useful. What I like most is that it allows me to save hours of work since in Photoshop it would take me more time to create a banner and in Bannersnack I do the same in less time. In addition, it is compatible with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads and you can create animations.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I don't like about this software! It's too practical and functional and saves me working time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth using this software! In its free version you can create 10 banners, with some limitations and the paid version isn't so expensive, if you really make many banners it's a price that can be paid. It's very intuitive and easy to use.

I create banners very often and before I used Photoshop and Illustrator to make them. When I discovered Bannersnack, I realized that with this software I can do the same in a short time and the end result is quality. Depending on what I need, I use Bannersnack or Photoshop.

Sandra L.

"Banners in a simple and fast way"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, I can drag and drop the elements that I want to be in the banner, text boxes, images, videos, clip art, buttons, etc. I can also edit these elements and direct them to a URL. . I can configure the size I want, if I want it static or animated banner, it has very good predesigned templates. You can add slides and transition effects. Creating and customizing a banner is extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

The free version is limited but the amount to pay for the full version isn't expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software. It is easy to use especially if you do not manage professional image editors, such as Photoshop

Bannersnack has been very useful when creating banners quickly without the need to use an image editor software that is more complicated to use. The banners are very professional and you can personalize them easily.

"Makes creating a banner set easily and fludily"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly customize image sizes, text, and placement of components on the fly, and have the option to apply this to all or individual banners. The constant updates are also great and have added a lot of useful functionality over the course of my usage.

What do you dislike?

At the start, the components were a bit 'unfinished', things like snap-to alignment, etc - but since functionality continues to be added, it just gets better with every update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it - it's an easy to use system that can be collaborated on by anyone within the company that may have a need.

We use it for mass communication in advertising - it's a quick and easy to create professional-looking banners in any size we need, and very easy to change images with our own personal templated.

amber m.

" is a great tool for creating designs"

What do you like best?

This tool that you have a lot of potential and is very helpful to create ads in a very useful and dynamic because thanks to this tool and its functions the team can improve and potentiate the ability of banner creations, which reduces the time and cost that advertising

What do you dislike?

at the time of using the editor this can lead to a kind of blank sheets and if the banner already made is not saved before you can lose all the design already done, which would cause you to have to do the whole design again.

is a very practical tool that allows you to create great advertising designs which gives you the possibility to improve the ability of how to create the banner and thus pay all this for a single cost

Morgan S.

"Exactly What I Needed"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create finished looking designs/animations and export to HTML for Google Ads.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I just wish there was a way to add layers to specific designs without having to add a layer to EVERY ad size and then having to go in a delete the layer from all the sizes I don't want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for the easiest/most professional way of creating professional animated banner ads, look no further.

We have drastically increased our CTR on Google ads by using animated display ads created with Banner Snack.

Sandra D.

"So easy, we should have done this years ago"

What do you like best?

The UI is very intuitive. It's like a mix of PowerPoint, Canva, and Premiere Pro, but really simple. I found it super easy to learn. I also appreciate that we can upload our own fonts and svg files so that the branding is really "us."

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the Google Ad network makes me design so many different sizes, but that's not Bannersnacks' fault. And they're providing a great solution for designing so many files.

Before we had a graphic designer that would create animated gifs for us using Photoshop. Timing the animations, making sure the FPS weren't too fast, making sure the file sizes weren't too large, all of this was very time consuming and Google would often reject our ads for some reason or another. Now we can design multiple banners simultaneously and even export in HTML5 which is superior to the animated gifs we were using.

katye l.

"Great tool for small businesses and one person marketing teams"

What do you like best?

The latest feature that allows you to build your own 'template' and then size it out to all the different banner is amazing! I also like having a simple way to animate banners. The tiniest bit of movement really helps the banners be more eye catching.

What do you dislike?

I have a hard time cropping images. i have to upload the images exactly as I want to use them in order to use them most efficiently.

I wanted to expand our digital ads beyond SEM to display, and this was a simple way for me to do that as a one-person marketing team. We have to pay a decent hourly rate to designers, and the monthly subscription to bannersnack was less than one hour of a designers time.

Law S.

"Ad Campaign Manager? This website makes it a little easier on you"

What do you like best?

Great For Campaign Managers That Need Design

I like that it's Inexpensive vs. Adobe Creative Cloud. That's good for a lot of freelancers

Love that it's a time saver

Peace of mind that I have this product to use when designers flake out or we need an ad campaign ASAP. For PR companies, this could be useful for Crisis Control.

What do you dislike?

The designs are aesthetically a generation behind. I dislike how the formatting can get sticky. Then, you have to do each ad iteration individually. I recommend some kind of forced walk through about the ROI, Return On Investment, about design theory. I also recommend ROI of Design for the ad placements and per platform. Why does this display ad work very well on Google Ad Words, but not Facebook or Instagram?

I wish it would integrate with more apps: Slack, Evernote, TapClicks, SpyFu, etc

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great time saver for ad campaign managers or social media marketers. I recommend learning the software from the beginning because some of the URL tracking options and other features are pretty decent.

If Adobe didn't push Export For Screens, it saved a lot of time making iterations. I liked the brand consistency for a lot of my clients. I loved that I could take a quick screen grab of each ad iteration to illustrate what the ads will look like in one snapshot. I realized it's great for coverage. I can bring a non-designer in, and teach them.

Hayley C.

"Decent product for the money - interface could be more user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize your ads with features such as in-banner video, multiple calls-to-action, etc. The affordable price point is also appealing. The ads you can produce look nice, but it can take time to learn how to use Bannersnack. I think once you've had plenty of practice that it would be easy to produce ads using this tool.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not always very intuitive. It can be difficult to navigate. I don't like having to guess how to do things, and the FAQs/user forums aren't always the most helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend doing the free trial to evaluate whether or not you want to use this tool. Using it is the only way to figure out if it will be useful to you.

Bannersnack helps us produce rich media/HTML5 creative for programmatic display campaigns.

Bernadette J.

"Bannersnack blows my mind!! Changed my life, you can go from schmo to PRO!"

What do you like best?

It is so SO easy to use. Cannot fault it. The overlays are incredible, the fact you can stretch and resize things without loss of quality and without distortion is entirely wonderful. The vector images are awesome, and I have never been less than stoked with an advert/poster/whatever that I have made with Bannersnack. I have had a fair few years of experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, and you cannot beat Bannersnack for the simplicity. And I am self taught with Photoshop, so I can guarantee - Bannersnack blew it out of the water for me. Genius stuff guys!

What do you dislike?

Hmmm...I used to get discouraged with using Bannersnack in Google Chrome on a Mac (the issue related to resizing text boxes, some of the time I would not be able to 'grab' a corner and thus resize), there were a few glitches here and there, but I switched to Safari and not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will change your digital marketing life!

I make professional looking adverts time after time!!!

Whether they be colour or black and white, they genuinely look like I have paid a professional a bucketload of money to do my adverts up.

LOVE.

Gabor P.

"It helps to cut time to create multiple banners"

What do you like best?

The best with bannersnack is that you can work on multiple banners at the same time and create different resolutions in one go. You can do animated banners as well. They have differet types of elements like image, logo, divider, text, overlays, buttons, backgrounds, etc... The default themes sometimes can be useful if you don't have experiance and time to do your qwn design.

What do you dislike?

When you adjust the elements on one banner it doesn't adjust on another versions. Also sometimes it is difficult to adjust the elemet dimensions to the right size when you grab the corner it zooming the element to full screen, maybe it is bug or something. If you do animated banners and set up the animations on one version, I haven't find the option to apply the same animations on the other resolutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do google display ads it is definately a useful tool to create multiple banners in one go

Create multiple resolutioned google display adverts in one go.

Tamas K.

"The most user friendly and easy to use platform that doesn't break the bank"

What do you like best?

The banner auto generation feature where the system automatically places and adapts contents (like headline, copy, background) to each individual banner size

What do you dislike?

When creating mutations of the same banner with different backgrounds it'd be handy to have a "group feature" where I can select multiple banners and tell the system to make specific elements on all banners the same - like changing from a white to a black background, it'd be welcome to make all text go white with a few clicks and not having to go into each individual banner and making the same task over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think about it, just go ahead and subscribe! You won't find another product on the market with the same feature set for the same price. It was definitely a no-brainer for us!

Time. The biggest I benefited from using the Bannersnack platform is gaining time. The automated processes make banner creation easier than ever and very fast.

C

"Bannersnack is PERFECT for small business"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I get to create my own banners for different purposes from GDN to social media without having designer to do so. It's very easy to create exactly what I want from design to specific sizes, as it's all explained clearly and have many different templates to choose from. Love it.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints in terms of it's functionality but if I had to choose one, it would be the loading time. Sometimes, when I load up different templates that has animation, it sometimes slows down my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Bannersnack, especially if you are running an small organization or company that has limited resources in terms of creating contents for banners and marketing needs. This software enabled us to do marketing without having folks that does design and other creative related works as it provides templates and sizes and all we had to do is write texts and come up with ideas to make the design better in addition to already great set of designs.

We are a small marketing team that has no designer or creative personnel to create banners and design-related materials. With small monthly fee and some creativity on my own-end, we are able to create unique banners that fits out business & marketing needs in no time! Saves money, saves time.

US
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great templates as well as customization (HTML5 a plus!)"

What do you like best?

Bannersnack has simplified our banner ad creation and significantly cut down the time from design to launch. I think it's especially helpful to create HTML5 ads for people who don't necessarily have HTML5 knowledge.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to get a little bit more explanation of the HTML5 customization for motion ads. Most of the time I just have to play around with the settings to get the desired look, but again, it's much easier than customizing HTML5 ads from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer support is amazing and quick to respond if you have any questions. They are constantly rolling out new features, so I think it's great that they are keeping up with industry standards as well as listening to their clients!

We have reduced the amount of time it takes for us to get ads designed and up and running. The additional time lets us focus on other marketing efforts.The ads are beautiful and completely customized with our branding, which helps build our brand identity.

Ann S.